Masha And The Bear (CEO AU)

By S1854607

This is the Au of Masha and the bear but it literally has no plot lmao. But I wanted to write it for y'all ⚠... More

CH 1 Introduction
ONE SHOT The Wolf Twins Fighting
Ch 2 The visit
Ch 3 : The Truth Comes Out
Ch 4 The murder bees
One Shot
The Hedgehogs 👲
(One Shot) If Betty Boop met Masha And The Bear😳
Lol i had no motivation🙃
AGHHH
Chapter 5
Announcement
Ch:6 The Bar Fight⚫️🐻🤮
📣Announcement📣
Ch:7 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ch 8: 🕷️The Spider And The Bee🐝
FUCKKKKK
Ch:9
📪✉️
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Annoucement lol
Chapter 12
This isnt a chapter but whatevs
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Angst Lol

4 0 0
By S1854607

This is just a shitpost angst so don't expect too much lol.

Pavel was bored. His sister Masha was passed out on the floor drunk. He tried waking her up but she wouldn't, so be gave up. He went outside and just walked down a road. He looked both ways and headed forward. When all of a sudden he saw a flashing light and got hit by a car, and blacked out. He felt being carried on a bed and heard Wakanoho and Walter shouting at each other to help him. "WALTER YOU FUCK HES LOSING BLOOD FAST GET THE BANDAGES! WAKANOHO I FUCKING KNOW BITCH IM LOOKING IN MY BAG! I KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF BOGDAN'S SON DIES YOU BASTARD!

Unfortunately, Pavel lost too much blood. He only had a minute or so to live. "You can talk to him boss." Walter said. Bogdan went inside the room where Pavel said his last words. "Papa... I-Im sorry... I should have looked both ways again.. я люблю тебя папа. (I love you papa.)

"Нам жаль, босс." ("We're sorry boss.")Walter said. Bogdan was devastated, and so did the others. But Masha had it the worst. She started crying and kept saying that she was the reason for Pavel's death. Dasha and Pionir comforted her. But they both knew things weren't going to be the same again.

Cuz I was in the car.
"I woke up in a new Bugatti." I'm wrong for that I know 💀
Anyways I tried Angst and it didn't turn out bad like I thought lol. Also we have pink hearts now🩷🩷.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.6K 35
이웃 | 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 "you'll be begging for it once you realize what you're missing out on, princess" a girl who tries to avoid him at all costs...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
16.3K 590 15
❝don't follow the sweet voice calling out from the dark or you'll die. ❞ _______________________________________ there have been three disappearings...
260K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...