๐šƒ๐™พ๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ฒโš ๏ธ โ€ขXXXTENTACION ST...

By friendbestyie

I didn't wanna make another story, but I'm bored asf so๐Ÿ˜ญ. Js read it pls๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ. More

๐Ÿท. ๐š†๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐Ÿธ. ๐™ฒ๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐š— ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŸes
๐Ÿน. ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐Ÿบ. ๐™ฑ๐šข๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ
๐Ÿป. ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š˜๐šž๐š??
๐Ÿผ. ๐™ท๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐Ÿฝ. ๐™ท๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š™๐š๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿพ. ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข?
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. ๐™ธ๐š– ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐™ฟ๐š๐Ÿท
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. ๐™ต๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐š™ ๐š™๐š๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. ๐š‚๐š–๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. ๐šƒ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ. ๐™ธ๐š—๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ. ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐™พ๐š— ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šž๐š—๐š๐šœ!
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ. ๐™พ๐š‘ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š’
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ. ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ. ๐š‚๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š•..
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท. ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐š 
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. ๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š” ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š–๐š™
๐Ÿผ/๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน. ๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ. ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šข๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š’?!
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป. ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ?
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ. ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ. ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š—
๐Ÿน๐Ÿท. ๐™ท๐š˜๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š•
๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ. ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน. ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šž๐š•๐š๐šœ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ. ๐™น๐šŠ๐š‘๐šœ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šœ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿน๐Ÿป. ๐™น๐šŠ๐š‘๐šœ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šœ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ. ๐™ธ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š’๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šข๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š’
๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ. ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ. ๐™ถ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š™ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ. ๐š‚๐š’๐šก ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šœ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿท. ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿน. ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š•
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ. ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป. ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฝ. ๐™ฟ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ

๐Ÿฟ. ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข !

520 16 22
By friendbestyie

Gazzy's POV

"Friends my ass." I mumble as I walk back to the living room.

"Soo, what Jah say?" Stokeley looked up at me and asks.

"Before I get into that.." I chuckled, "Tell me why I see Feylani, and Jah here making out and shit. They was here like." I turned around and pretended I was kissing somebody "mwah mwah mwah."

"Sit yo dumbass down." Ski laughed, and Isaiah laughed with him.

"Ain't nobody did allat." Jah came outta no where with Feylani, making me jump.

Feylani's POV

I giggle at Gazzy as he jumps at the sound of Jahseh's voice. I can just tell he's the dumbass of the group.

"W-well Jah, Feylani, where y'all come from.." He nervously spoke.

"Shut the fuck up yo." Jahseh laughed a bit.

Gazzy kissed his teeth, and sat down. I followed behind Jah, as he sat down as well. As I was about to sit down besides him, he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"Wait so Jah, you wanna throw the party right?" Ski asked putting his hands together leaning forward.

"Yea, y'all wanna do it tonight.. or??" Jah replied.

"Yeah Nigga! Tonight I'm bout to get drunk as fuckk yo." Gazzy responded clapping his hands in excitement.

"Pump shut up." Ski laughed, and rolled his eyes.

"Y'all mean to me." Gazzy sighed, and crossed his arms.

I laughed a bit with the others, he's so funny.
________________
15 minutes later

As the guys just talked about whatever, I went onto my phone and seen a message.

Unknown number: Yo, it's Kj

Me: oh heyy Kj

Kj: wsgg, wyd rn?

Me: uh nothing really

I started moving around on Jahseh's lap to feel more comfortable, because my back was starting to hurt, and I was tired of the position we were in.

"Chill Fey." He kinda groaned in my ear, making me stop.

"Uhhhm, you know what, imma go upstairs." I slowly got up, and waved at them, and they waved back.

I then proceeded to go upstairs, into the room, and I plopped on the bed.

"Oh shit I forgot about him." I said as I looked at my phone seeing that Kj texted me back 5 minutes ago.

Kj: Well you doing nothing so u wanna ft

Me: uhm sure

He called, and I answered after the first ring.

"Hey lil mama." He smiled looking into the camera

"Hello." I spoke and also put my face in the camera.

"How you doing?" He asks licking his lips.

"I'm doing alright. I guess" I slightly smile.

"You look so pretty when you smile." He complimented.

"Thank you, I've been told that before." I looked around doing a "upside down smile".

"Who you talkin to?" Jahseh asked as he walked in the room, making me jump.

"My friend." I said as I looked at him.

"Oh shii, you made a friend what's her name?" He tilted his head as he looked back at me.

"HIS name is Kj." I said as I looked back at the FaceTime screen.

"Who tha mama?" Kj questioned as he played with his dreads a bit.

"Her nigga." Jah grabbed my phone from me, and looked into the camera.

"Lil nigga shut up." I heard Kj laugh, responding to Jahseh.

"He's not my-" I tried to say but got interrupted

"Oh really?" Jah tilted his head. "I should shut up right.?" I heard a little chuckle from Jah.

"Yeah nigga, ion know who you talkin to like that." Kj responded.

"Jah-"

"Come to the party at 11 pussy nigga. The @ is 36 Comeback rd" Jahseh spit through the phone, and interrupted me again.

(Y'all idkkk🌚💀💀💀)

"Aight. Bet." I heard Kj say.

"You wanna see somethin pussy??" Jahseh asked.

"What lil nigga?" He responded.

Jahseh came over to me, holding the camera to look at the both of us, and then he used his thumb, and pointer finger and held my chin up as he planted hickeys onto my neck.

"Mm- Jah chill." I softly spoke, and I heard the call hang up.

He let go, and walked out of the room with MY phone.

Oh wow. I thought, and I just sat on the edge on the bed. That's just great. I looked around, and I shrugged at myself, and decided to lay down covering myself with the sheets.
_______________
10:30 pm

"Yo Fey, Jahseh said to wake up." Isaiah shook me lightly.

"Why?" I asked in a raspy voice moving the blanket off my face, and looking at him.

"Cuz the party gurll." He smacked his tongue and rolled his eyes.
The gayest thing I've seen from Isaiah.

I laughed a little, "oh I completely forgot."

"Yeah so get ready Ms ma'am." He walked away with sass and stuck his tongue out at me before closing the door.

I face palmed myself at his gayness, and I got up, and decided to take a shower and do some other things.
_____________
11:00pm

I started dressing up, and tried to hurry because I started to hear music blasting, and the door bell ringing, letting people in.

I wore a long sleeve brown dress that went to my knees.. I didn't know what else to wear. I've never been to a house party before. I think.

I looked at Jahseh's digital clock and it read "11:05".

"Oh my Gosh, I have to hurry." I whispered and rushed downstairs, and instead of everyone having fun, and dancing I've seen a crowd outside screaming, and yelling.

Weren't they just all inside...? I thought, and tilted my head. I ignored the thought, and rushed outside, trying to push my way to the front.

"Ew what is Feylani doing here.." I heard some girl say but I really just wanted to get to the front.

"BEAT HIS ASS JAH." I heard someone yell, and I came to my realization that it was probably Jah, and Kj fighting.

"JAHSEH." I yelled trying to push people.

"Shut up ugly." Some girl from my school pushed me, making me fall. I felt tears starting to threaten my eyes.

"LET HIM GET UP, LET HIM GET UP." I also heard, and I just started to get scared because what if Jah is getting hurt. I slowly got up, and finally made my way to the front, and I see Jahseh choking Kj on the floor making me put my hands on my mouth in shock.

"JAHSEH STOP PLEASE." Tears started rolling down my cheeks, and I just stood there.

Jahseh's POV

I had this nigga in a chokehold, and I looked in the direction where I heard Feylani's voice, and I saw her just standing there, I think she was crying.. Everything was a blur, I was in the moment.

I let go of the nigga, and I punched that nigga one more time, before getting up, walking towards Fey.

"DAMN X YOU JUST BEAT THAT NIGGA ASS!" Some random nigga came In front of me, making others crowd me again.

"Yo. Move the fuck outta my way." I pushed the nigga, and the rest of the crowd so I can get to Fey.

Feylani's POV

I ran back upstairs into Jahseh's room and I just laid there and cried.

5 mins later

I heard a knock making me hum in response.

"Yo open this door for me please." Jahs voice echoed through the door.

I got up and wiped my eyes, and slowly walked up to the door, and opened it.

"I'm so-" he tried hugging me, but I backed away.

"You always say that. You always say you're sorry." I interrupted him.

He stood there looking like he was thinking about what I just said.

"I mean it, I didn't want you to see me like that, but that nigga was testing me, on some g shit vro." His Floridian accent came out more, and I just looked down at the floor, biting my nails.

"Come on mami, the party still going, if you don't go imma make everyone leave. Right now." He said making me look up at him.

"It's okay.. I'm coming. I don't want the people to get upset.." I responded avoiding eye contact.

"Thank you mama." He hugged me, but I didn't hug him back.

I followed behind him, as we both headed downstairs, and I saw as girls twerked on boys, and the boys humping the hell out of the girls. I reached to the bottom of the steps, and softly pushed through people to go to the dining room.

I saw a bunch of bottles, and I started taking small shots out of every single one of them, not too much to make me entirely drunk.

"Damn girl you good?" I look up, and it's some girl with maybe a lace front, and she was darker than me.. Brown skin maybe.. I couldn't tell with all the flashing of different color lights.

"Yeah I'm good." I sniffed, and took a bottle of Hennessy.

"Unt Unt girly, you look very upset, what's wrong?" She looked genuinely empathetic, and rubbed my back slowly.

"I just.. this boy.. I don't know." I sighed.

"It's okay, bring it in." She opened her arms for a hug, and I got off the chair leaving the bottle of hennessy, and gave her a hug.

"Damn, you're short." She chuckled.

I smiled a little bit, and we pull out of the hug.

"By the way I'm Tina." She smiled at me.

"I'm Feylani." I smiled back.

"Cute, but anyway, LETS GET LIT NOW GIRLLL THIS MY SONG!"

"CAN I GET YOUR NUMBER GAL." She ran to where everyone was dancing, and she was twerking, and moving around her waist.

(The song at the top if u wanna listen)

She looked at me for a second, and called me over.

"COME ON GIRLLL." She dragged me to the dance floor.

I blew a breath, and I start whining my waist just like how she did hers.

One thing about me is, I'm not flat, but I don't have the fattiest booty, but I have a nice amount.

I started twerking slowly to the beat.

"AYEEEE YOU GO GURLL!!" Tina hyped me up.

Jahseh's POV
I watched as Gazzy, ski, and Isaiah have a competition on who can take the most shots in the kitchen.

"IM ON MY 5th onee." pump slurred, and laughed.

"Fuck you talkin bout nigga im on my 10th." Ski laughed, and put the hennessy bottle up, and then started to chug it.

"THATS NOT FAIRR." Isaiah told the bottle from Ski.

I shook my head at these dumbasses, and left to go to the living room where everyone was dancing and shit, and I've seen Fey twerking. I've never seen her like this, but that shit was moving though.

I walked over, and Tina over here hyping her up.

I put the "shh" sign to Tina, and she moved out of Feylani's sight to make it look like she's boutta get behind her, but it's me instead.

I lightly grabbed her waist, and pulled her closer to me, and she started grinding on me, making my dick hard already.

I groaned a bit, and I roughly, but slowly started humping her.

Feylani's POV

This is not Tina..

I pushed the person behind me, and turned around.... And it was Jahseh.

"JAHSEH, TINA!" I yelled.

"Tina you let him do this to me??" I semi yelled, because of the music.

"Yeaa girlll, you need some dick, and I ain't know you know Jahseh." She laughed.

I just looked at her not knowing what to say.

"Come on, I know you not still mad, let me feel up on youu." He pleaded.

I looked at Tina, and she winked, and smiled giving me thumbs up.

I rolled my eyes, and turned around, moving my hips to the new song that was playing.

"TIGHTEST HOLE MI EVA GETTIN IN MY LIFEE." I heard Tina yell, making me giggle a bit.

I felt Jahseh tryna bend me over more, and hump me slowly, and I felt his member pressing against my ass.

"Okay, the song is ending." I lied, because the song just started. I chuckled nervously, and turned around facing him.

He looked down at me with demon-like eyes, I don't know what's going though his head, but I can tell he's not in the right mindset..

Jahseh's POV

Kill her, fuck her, rip her apart

My persona kept tryna take over me, but I know now is not the right time.. Especially knowing what home she came from.

I picked her up, and held onto her ass, and pinned her to the nearest wall.

Feylani's POV

He pinned me to a random wall, and continued to look at me with his demon eyes, and he went to my neck, and started giving me hickeys, making me moan a bit, but as he continued, it started to hurt, and now he was biting on my neck, making me punch his chest.

"Jahseh that hurts, get off me." I said trying to push his body away from me.

He bit harder making me punch his face, and he moved back making me drop on the floor, busting my ass.

"Oww..fuck." I held my butt, and I looked around, and notice Jahseh was gone. I shrugged my shoulders, and went to look for Tina.

I found Tina twerking on Ski, so I just turned around, and headed upstairs.
_________________
A lot happened 😃. Make sure y'all vote please tyy! Mb for any mistakes 🥲.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 3.3K 29
Fast Updates. Just read it bruh.
48.1K 1.9K 43
' แดกสœแด‡ษด sสœแด‡s แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡s ษดแด ษดแด‡แด‡แด… า“แดส€ แด€ sสœแดแดก , sสœแด‡ ษชs แด›สœแด‡ sสœแดแดก '
20.7K 647 31
Enjoy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜