Shoot ~ Duty after school x r...

By GiyuOnlyFriend

You just wanted to graduate peacefully but that didn't seem to be anyone's plan. An Y/n , a senior worked so... More

Intro
1 - recruitment
3 - firearms
4 - reality
5 - uprising
6 - WuTaek
7 - a legendary tale
8 - flour
9 - Coca-Cola love
10 - Lieutenant Lee Chun-Ho
11 - flirt
12 - im against this
13 - prisoners
14 - zipper
15 - today is the worst day of my life
16 - feelings
17 - Commander Y/n
18 - i love you
19 - video camera
20 - shoot
21 - Parents
Extra - After it all

2 - training

4.4K 159 4
By GiyuOnlyFriend

EDITED

You were in your living room with your mum and dad. It was common for the three of you to be at home, especially since your parents had high paying jobs that they only needed to turn up to when they desperately needed to turn up. Despite their positions they were loving parents. Perfect for each other, the two both radiating sunshine energy. Whilst their only child radiated moon energy.

The form was brought up quite quickly and the conversation ended just as quickly. They had agreed to you doing this, all the training and everything. They saw the extra credit as the most important thing.

"Y/n when doing this think about yourself, okay?  This is to benefit you and you should make sure it does just that." Your dad said as he brought in a plate of fruit, sitting next to your mum.

"Yes, listen to your father. He's right. Work hard okay? " she smiled as she packed the clothes into your bag. "Make sure to study at the same time or this will all be pointless" they were kind people. But they clearly had their priorities set out.

You sat there nibbling on the fruit on your fork. Thinking about it all. And pretending to listen to your parents little lectures.

"What if it's actually something serious though?" You spoke your thoughts. Your parents just looking at you. They knew what was happening, they were shocked you didn't catch on yet but they couldn't tell you. Not until you had experienced it all yourself and you were able to look after yourself.

"Then you do whatever it takes to survive." Your dad said simply . "You can't be the nice guy, be the smart guy in that situation" he added , helping your mum pack for you.

"Plus sweetie we all know you'll be just fine, you won't experience that and if you do then you'll know exactly what to do" she smiled at you. "Just do as you're told and work hard in training. Always listen and support your platoon leader, they will know more than you so trust their judgements "

You nodded , before heading back your thoughts.

The next day you got to school. Noticing all the changes immediately. Everyone in class seemed to act as if it was camping rather than military service. All of them showing off items they had brought with them. For some that was makeup, teddy bears, a jumper or even a book. You walked to your desk, past all the chatting classmates. The boy who was previously leaning on Yeongsu got up and followed you to your desk.  He stayed silent but you knew he was there. There was no way you wouldn't notice his presence.

"What?" You asked not even looking at him as you took off your bag. Your tone wasn't friendly but the boy was not bothered one bit by it.

"How's your side? You're parents aren't angry are they?" He asked cautiously, you just let out a breathy laugh putting your stuff down. Maybe if he didn't say the last sentence you would have thought he actually cared.

"Don't worry they don't know. Now leave me alone." You said sitting in your seat and still not sparing Ilha a glance. He just looked at you, tapping his book on his other hand before scoffing and walking off. You knew he only asked because he was worried your parents would come in and make a huge fuss over it, which they would do if you had told them but it was just a bruise so you didn't find it necessary.

You looked around the room, everyone much more relaxed than you had expected. Although none of you knew what you were against or what was even going to happen you expected much more worry than relaxation.

Bora walked in, sitting at the seat next to yours. "So what did your parents say about this?" You just looked at her. "What do you expect?" Was all you answered. It was more than clear to her what you meant. She had met them more than enough times to know what type of people they were, the 'although there isn't an I in team there is a me' type of people.

The teacher soon walked in, a man from the military with her. He introduced himself, letting you all know he was your class' platoon leader. He started explains how things would work. School in the day and Training right after. People weren't overly happy to hear this, you weren't either but saying anything wouldnt change what the plan was. You just had to do what he said to get through all of this smoothly. He started assigning roles , Yoojung as senior trainee.

"Next up is the role of record keeper, they will be recording videos to keep your parents updated. Who will take this role?" Everyone just looked at him, no one wanting to be picked. Ms Park spoke up before he randomly picked someone.

"Yeonghun, would you like to give it a try?" It was clear she asked so he could use this as a chance to form a bond with some of you but the boy was quick to decline. People bothered by his bluntness. He seemed to be the only classmate everyone collectively had an issue with.

Platoon leader pointed over at your column. "You over there." Deokjoong was quick to move out of the way and Kimchi looked around to see who it was , his gaze landing on you. "He's talking to you" was all you said , the boy looked shocked but soon agreed and some people laughed at little. "3 reward points, same for senior trainee." Was all the platoon leader said and it got people claiming he was being unfair.

"The reward point system goes toward the CSAT extra credit. You get rewarded for training results and attitude. Ten reward points become one CSAT extra credit but thirty demerits mean you will be discharged and lose all your extra credit." He was blunt and straight to the point. Something that you appreciated as it was easy to understand and familiar.

"Now off to your barracks." With that you all headed off to where you were staying. Heading down to one of the second year classrooms which had been transformed into a military style bedroom for all of you girls to share. A women was already in the room, you, aesol and Nara seemed to be the only three to actually properly greet her the others just walking in and going to their assigned beds. She soon left. They all started to unpack , unnecessary stuff in your mind. Tons of makeup covered the middle tables and stuffed toys appeared on the beds. You didn't have any of that , you looked at it before turning to see what you had been given. Noticing the helmet and all the equipment.

You sat down across from Bora who was drawing peacefully on her tablet. The rest of the girls either playing games or snacking. "Do you think this looks like Ilha?" She asked turning the tablet to you, you looked at the screen showing a very clearly cartoon version of the boy. "More than him himself" she smiled at your response, turning back to edit the picture.

"Hey everyone, what is personal firearms anyway?" Hana asked, most of the girls answered with I don't knows. "It's your own gun" you said looking at the girl who sat next to Bora.

"Oh our own guns" She replied with a smile. The lady soon walked in again. Collecting all items that weren't necessary, most of your classmates having stuff taken from them. They all began rushing to hide their stuff as she started to shout noticing all the unnecessary things. She looked at you.

"Why aren't you running around?" You just stayed seated. "I don't have anything unnecessary" you admitted.

Soon you all headed out to get your firearms. Lining up in order. Unfortunately for you that meant you were between WuTaek and Taeman.

"Woah we're gonna be like the guys in those movies." WuTaek said the excitement getting to him.

"Like Tom Lose" Taeman said proudly.

"You're an idiot. It's Tom Cruise. Cruise not Lose." You rolled your eyes hoping to somehow be moved.

"Do you think we will learn how to roll with it?" Taeman asked, his hands on your shoulders.

"I think we'll learn how to hold it and shoot it at most, nothing crazy like in the movies."

"But that would be so cool, running around like spies." Wu Taek added the two pretended to be playing around like spies.

"Why're they letting you idiots have these." You said moving forward.

Your whole class was soon sat together after you all had your firearms. Joonhee as usual complaining about everything. The girls whiny voice getting on your nerves, to you it was like someone's dragging their nails on a chalk board.

"Doesn't this look like the ones in the games?" Huirak said inspecting his gun. A few of them beginning a boring conversation about PUBG, yeah the game was fun but not fun enough to make it your whole personality.

Wonbin walked over to your group just as a bunch of them started playing around, pointing the guns at each other and pretending to shoot. Wonbin tried to get you all to group up to head to training but his authority over you lot was less than nothing. He was shouting and no one seemed to care.

"Ajeossi!" Soyeon called over , he turned to look at her annoyed and soon announced he was in fact only two years older than you all. You all just looked at him. The platoon leader then arrived . The less serious atmosphere from before quickly shifted to something more serious. Everyone quickly did as they were told. Getting into positions.

He began scolding you all for messing around with firearms . Preaching the important lessons of it can save you but also kill you. "You see the goalpost, first three only." Everyone looked around , looking at each other for answers. However you weren't going to wait. "Run." And as soon as he said that you did, the others thinking you were weird and telling each other not to run. But as soon as you did it didn't take long for Young Shin to too. And after he did they all began running.

You got back first, followed by Jangsu and Young Shin. Waiting as the others continued going back and forth until they all completed it.

After training you all headed back to the barracks. Most exhausted. You put your firearm away and headed to your bed sitting on it and drinking your water. You looked at aesol the girl next to you. "Put your firearms away." She just looked at you. "Quickly before platoon leader appears." She nodded heading to do what you said, Yoo Jung noticed soon telling the others to do the same interrupting their complaining.

You knew this was going to be a tough time but it seems at the moment your biggest challenge was your classmates rather than the training.

The Platoon leader appeared. "Ahn Y/n?" He looked around for you, you put your hand up. "You're on waste duty, empty this room's bins and your group's rest room one and take it outside." You nodded getting up.

You headed outside to see three familiar boys, you were going to just ignore them but for some reason your body moved on it's own. Maybe it's because you knew Kimchi couldn't stop them himself.

Just as you got over you heard a strange noise. Looking up and seeing something you didn't expect, the three boys were just as shocked. The sphere landing infront of you four. It didn't take long for Yeonghun and Ilha to be distracted with arguing.

"That asshole had my phone taken away, I could have gone viral by now" Ilha let out annoyed. Yeonghun approached the boy "Really? Then upload your bullying. I'm sure you'll go viral then. You piece of garbage"

"Hey don't start. Let's just head back-"

"Don't act like the better person now Y/n, you're more than happy to play dirty" Yeonghun let out , looking down at you as you stood between him and Ilha.

"Ha fine." You said moving, Ilha going straight in and shoving the boy harshly towards the sphere.

"Guys let's not-" Kimchi said trying to get involved but it was honestly no use.

"You're really a piece of garbage. All you do is get angry you hot headed piece of trash." Yeonghun spoke as he fixed his glasses.

"You just ask for it, don't you?" You said looking at him. Kimchi next to you.

"You expect me to put up with this guy who can't deal with anything when things don't go his way?" Yeonghun replied, the three of you went silent. Watching shocked from what was happening. "Exactly , that's why he's a piece of garbage" The monster that appeared from the sphere let out a strange noise and Yeonghun finally understood why you three were so quiet. Turning around. The alien picking him up by one of its tentacles, all you could do was watch.

There was quite literally nothing else you could do. You couldn't even take your eyes off of what was happening as you saw your classmate struggle whilst being hung upside down and beg to be let free.

Screaming In pain.

- - - - -

Recording

"I'm studying hard and training well." You said quickly before trying to get up and leave.

"Is that all?" Kimchi asked, you just looked at him. "Well it's just the others all seem to have much more to say.And it's to your parents , they may be worried about you."

"Fine" you sat back down. "What else then?"

"Uhm maybe something you're missing?" He asked unsure himself.

You just sighed.

"Dad make sure when I get back you have peaches not pears. There I'm done."

"But-"

"But what? If you want more , you sit there and make it up yourself." You said not wanting to let loose on your real opinions and feelings on everything.

"You know Y/n I think you'll do really well with this training." He said as you left the cameras view.

"Yeah well if I don't I'll look more than stupid, I'll look like Huirak"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 560 26
You are a Sargent Major (the highest rank) in the army. You are highly respected by everyone. Follow the story to see what happens when the members o...
3K 188 9
โ seriously, what could go wrong?.. โž - ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, highschool seniors were given an opportunity to join after school - military training in e...
2.3K 128 20
'Do it, or die if you hesitate.' 'Fire without hesitation, you only have one shot.' 'We don't stop.' duty after school two endings (original/yk and...
56K 1.7K 22
"๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ" - "๐Ž๐ก ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...