peculiar ➜ miraculous ladybug

By DemonWolf364846

miraculous ladybug x albino reader ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [name], is a new student... More

peculiar
1.0
1.1- How it all started
1.2: Weather girl
1.3: Art is a Beauty
1.4: Renaming
1.5: Enough Fragrance
-a/n
1.6: You're my Valentine
a/n
Important To Know

1.1- Orgins Suck

85 5 24
By DemonWolf364846

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

origins and more friends?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TVi studio

Reporter Nadja Chamack updated Paris on the mysterious stone creatures that are dispersed around the city. "The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement." She showed a variety of pictures is shown. "Police have cordoned off the area."

André was on television alongside officer Roger. "We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but for now, we're not making much headway."

The camera flipped backs to Nadja standing next to a photo of Ladybug, Chiroptera and Cat Noir.

"Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Ladybug, Chiroptera and Cat Noir, to save us all. Our lives depend on them."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Marinette's home.

Marinette is standing next to her father, watching the TV while he washes dishes.

Tom turned around and put his arm on Marinette's shoulder. "Listen, I know how upsetting and scary this is, but don't worry, sweetie; we've got two superheroes looking out for Paris, and the best way of helping them is to show them that we're not scared, because we trust them." He raised a fist with confidence and faith.

Marinette looked down in shame. "But what if Ladybug fails?"

"Then I'd come and save you." Her dad held up a baguette as a sword. "Super Baker to the rescue!"

Marinette giggled and reached up to give her father a peck on the cheek. "Thanks, Super Dad!"
She ran up to her room and grabbed her purse, pausing for a moment to look at her vanity drawer where she keeps her Miraculous. She opens the drawer and contemplates taking the case the Miraculous is in. Then, she places the case in her purse with certainty.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [reader] house

[reader] sat at their home as Lokki laid at their side with a text message from Nathaniel.

'Lokki how the hell will this work?' Almost as if Lokki could hear what they were asking they instantly got infront of them.

"What did we not do? I mean we got Ivan unakumatized, what was next?" [reader] facepalmed.

Lokki snacked on a mango. "It was your first day and this almost happens every time but the owner of the ladybug miraculous must capture the akuma. Tikki must have forgotten to tell the owner..." Thsy mumbled before eating the rest of the food.

They raised an eyebrow at the kwami. "Why didn't you say anything to me or cat noir?"

"Tikki always promised that she would tell the owners but I guess she forgot."

[reader] sighed. 'We're screwed'

text sent:
[reader]: meet me at the park.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Adrien's home.

Nathalie is waiting for Adrien in the dining area.

Nathalie looked around. "Hmm, what's he doing?" The clock chimed once, she looked for Adrien in his room but doesn't find him. "Adrien?"

Gabriel was near the staircase and entrance of the home, Nathalie and Adrien's bodyguard stand side by side as Gabriel is not pleased. "You didn't see him leave? If anything has happened to my son, you'll be held responsible!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Streets of Paris.

Adrien was running to school and away from his father.

Plagg looked at Adrien so confused. "You're such a strange kid. Who would wanna be at school when he can stay at home all day?"

Adrien cut him off. "You don't get it, Plagg. I've had enough of being shut up at home by my dad. I want to meet people and make friends! Go to a normal school like everyone else!"

Plagg sighed. "Uhhh, I think I'm feeling weak..."

"You know what's strange?" Adrien stopped running and unhooked his bag and grabs a wedge of Camembert. "The fact that all you eat is this disgusting, rotten-smelling Camembert cheese, and then I have to smell like it 24/7. That's strange." He was clearly disgusted with Plagg and his behavior.

Plagg ate the cheese whole. "If you wanna be able to transform into a superhero, then stinky cheese is the deal, my friend!" Adrien continued on his way to school.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Collège Françoise Dupont.

Alya and Marinette were having a discussion about the Ladyblog.

"Ladyblog," She handed Marinette her phone. "bringing you all the latest news about the coolest superhero, Ladybug! How awesome is that?!" She took her phone back. "Check out the number of views since I posted the video!"

Marinette got back to being sad. "But why do you trust Ladybug so much? All these stone beings..."

Alya got confident. "She's gonna handle 'em."

"But what if she's not really cut out to be a superhero even though everyone thinks she is?" Marinette was clearly disappointed in her ability as a ladybug.

"What are you talking about, girl? Oh, wait." She came to a realization. "I know what this is about." Marinette was flustered and scared of what Alya is about to say. "You're scared, but don't be! I've seen her with my own two eyes, girl! Ladybug is a true superheroine! She's going to protect us all! I believe in her."

Marinette looked down at her purse and got filled with confidence, as she walks with Alya, she notices a group gathered around Ivan.

"So you really don't remember anything?" Alix asked Ivan.

Juleka looked at him happily. "You were totally going ballistic. It was so cool!"

"You were seriously out to crush me, dude!" Kim cut her off.

Ivan looked down. "Oh, I'm sorry... I wasn't myself..."

"Pff!" Chloe scoffed at Ivan. "Once a monster, always a monster." Ivan started to be furious and marched away as Chloé continued to make fun of him. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Hawk Moth's lair.

The window opened.

"Yes... feel the burn of those words. Lose your temper, Ivan! Your akuma awaits you." He tapped on the cane that is holding the akuma.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outside the school.

Adrien runs up the steps to the front door, but Nathalie, exiting from the bodyguard's car, tries to stop him.

Nathalie raised her hand at him. "Adrien! Don't do this! Your father will be furious!"

"Tell him you got here too late. Please!" Adrien ran to the inside of the school while Nathalie sighed.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Inside the school.

Alya was standing in front of Chloe. "How could you say that to Ivan?You're the real Stoneheart."

Chloé rolled her eyes. "Ugh, so I'm the one who broke Sabrina's dad's arm, am I? Just because your footage of those lame superheroes was shown on TV, doesn't mean you have to get so high and mighty"

"You little..."

Chloé rolled her eyes before being extra. "Look out, she's angry! She's going to split her underwear and turn into a huge muscly monster."Alya huffed and walked off.

"Hey, Chloé!"

Chloé ran towards him. "Adrikins! You came!" Other students see Adrien and rush over toward him, shouting in recognition.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥The bodyguard's car.

Nathalie got in the car and spoke to Adrien's bodyguard, the driver. "I'll handle it."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Locker room.

Marinette sees Ivan sitting on the ground, looking down with his headphones on.

"You know, you should tell Mylène how you feel." She suggested.

"I... don't know what you're talking about." He blushed.

"Come on, I saw the way you look at her. No! No negative emotions, Ivan. What I mean is, be positive. I'm sure Mylène has feelings for you too. Go talk to her."

Ivan blew off the idea. "I'm no good with words anyway."

"But... who needs words? You could draw her a picture, send her flowers..."

Ivan started to cheer up. "I could... write her a song?"

"That's a great idea! What girl wouldn't want a love song written especially for her? Go for it, Ivan, and, uh–, stay positive." Ivan ran off, excited.

Negative emotions have disappeared...

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Hawk Moth's lair.

"Negative emotions... They're fading! Ughhhh...."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Miss Bustier's classroom.

Adrien and Chloé enter after he was signing autographs in the hallway.

"Could I have your autograph, please?"

" Adrien, can I have an autograph, Adrien, I'm a huge fan!"

Chloé decided to get some attention. "Wow. This is your seat, Adrikins. I saved it for you. Right in front of me!"

Adrien looked around awkwardly. "Thanks, Chloé." He spotted Nino.

"Uh... Hey! Adrien." Adrien offered his hand to Nino for a handshake.
"You're friends with Chloé, then, huh?"

Adrien looked over his shoulder to see Chloé and Sabrina putting gum on a seat. "Hey! What's that all about?"

Chloé turned around. "The brats that sat here yesterday need a little attitude adjustment. I'm just commanding a bit of respect, that's all."

"You think that's really necessary?"

"Ah, you've got a lot to learn about school culture, Adrikins. Watch the master."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Outside Miss Bustier's classroom.

Marinette asked a question. "Alya, wouldn't you like to be a superhero and go out and fight monsters and villains?"

Alya was clearly excited. "Totally! I'm not scared of anyone! Why?"

"Oh! No reason..." Marinette had put the Miraculous case in Alya's bag.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Miss Bustier's classroom.

Marinette and Alya enter the classroom. Marinette sees Adrien picking at the gum in her seat.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

Adrien didn't know how to answer. "Oh, uh... I..." Chloé and Sabrina began to laugh.

Marinette crossed her arms. "Okay. I get it. Good job, you three. Very funny."

"No, no, I was just trying to take this off!" He tried to defend himself.

Marinette rolled he eyes. "Oh, really?" Chloé and Sabrina continued to laugh. "You're friends with Chloé, right?"

"Why do people keep saying that?" Marinette huffed as he went to his seat)

"Now do you see what I mean about respect?" Chloe said, acting like the queen bee.

"I know I've seen him somewhere before." Marinette found images of Gabriel and Adrien Agreste on Alya's cellphone. "Of course! He's the son of my fave fashion designer, Gabriel Agreste!"

"Daddy's boy, teen supermodel, AND Chloé's buddy? Ha! Forget it."

Nino watched as Adrien walked over. "Why didn't you tellm."

"I've known Chloé since I was a little kid. I know she's not perfect, but I can't throw her under the bus. She's like my only friend."

"I'm Nino, and it's time for you to make some new friends, dude." He offered hand to Adrien for handshake as Adrien accepted.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Earlier that day with [reader] & Nathaniel

[reader] was walking with Nathaniel to the school after hanging out. "Apparently Ladybug didn't catch the akuma and it's dangerous."

They sighed before walking with him to the school entrance. "Even Lokki said they feel as if Ladybug gave up..."

He put a hand on their shoulder. "It's not you fault."

Opening the doors, they saw people going around a new kid.
'Who is that?'

"I love you Adrien Agreste!" A fan yelled.

'That answers everything.'

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ love interest unlocked:
name: Adrien Agreste

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥The locker room, at door to girls' bathroom.

Mylène was leaving the bathroom. "Oh no, I'm gonna be late. Ahh! Ivan, you scared me."

"I made this for you." Something was playing loud music and sings in a loud, shrill voice, reading the lyrics of his song. "Mylène, be serene, don't be so mean!"

Mylène ran away, scared. Ivan gets angry, wads up his lyric sheet, throws his music-playing phone on the floor and steps on it, and sits down.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Hawk Moth's lair.

The window opens again.

"Yes. This is what I've been waiting for. You know the way, evil akuma. Track down your prey! Fly away and evilize him! "

The akuma held in Hawk Moth's cane exits it and flies out the window.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥The locker room.

Ivan was upset. The akuma flies in and enters into Ivan's wadded-up song lyrics.

" This is your second chance, Stoneheart, and this time you have extra help. No one will stop you from capturing the love of your life. Just remember, I'll need something in return." Ivan got akumatized into Stoneheart again. He opened his eyes and all the other stone beings across Paris start waking up.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Classroom.

Miss Bustier is checking her attendance. "Agreste, Adrien?"

Nino whispered to Adrien, " You say "present."

Adrien jumped up with his hand raised. "Uh, present!" This caused all the other students laugh as Adrien sits down, and he and Nino do a fist-bump.

"Bourgeois, Chloé?"

"Present!"

"Bruel, Ivan?"

Stoneheart entered by, breaking down the door. "Present! Mylène?"
The chaos erupts, and Adrien ran out of the room. Ivan sees Mylène and took her.

Mylène hit on Stoneheart hand. "Let go of me, Ivan!"

"I'm not Ivan anymore. I'm Stoneheart."

Mylène tried to escape. "Why are you doing this?"

"So you and I can be together forever!"

Chloé took her phone out and called her father on her phone. "Daddy, the monster is back!"

Stoneheart turned after hearing her voice. "YOU!" He took Chloé with him.

Chloé began to scream. "Please, my hair!" Stoneheart broke a wall and jumped out of the school.

Mylène begged. "Put us down, Ivan!"

"Come on! Let's follow him!" Alya grabbed Marinette's arm.

Marinette tried to create an excuse. " Uh... Oh, no. You go. I'm finding myself a safe place to hide."

"Girl, you're gonna miss Ladybug in action!"

Marinette picked up Alya's bag, and holds it out to Alya. "You and Ladybug will both be better off without me."

"You say so!" Alya ran out of the room.

"Wait! Your bag!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥The locker room, at Adrien's open locker.

"My first day at school and I don't even make it past roll call." Adrien talked as Plagg appeared.

Plagg stretched his body. "A day off? Now that's what I'm talking about!"

"Oh, no no no no. We've got homework to do." Adrien transformed after saying, "Plagg, claws out!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Bathroom

[reader] ran to the bathroom as Lokki appeared. "Lokki, fly into the night."

They transformed while checking their skin. 'No sunburn, good' pulling out both of their sickles.

'Now I gotta keep everyone safe."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outside the school.

Stoneheart is still holding and Chloé captive.

Chloé started to complain. "You have no idea who you're dealing with. My daddy, the mayor, will bring in the police, the army, the entire cavalry!"

"And don't forget the superheroes" he hit Stoneheart with his staff, but Stoneheart grows bigger. "Oh no. My bad."

"Ugh. Super incompetent, you mean."

"Ugh! You wanted the cavalry? Well, here it is!" The stone beings run amok and surround Cat Noir. "Seize him!"

Cat Noir dodged them.
"Watch out!" A girl called out. A stone being was about to attack him when it was gone.

In front of him was Chiroptera with both Sickles in their hands, trying to keep the stone beings away.

Stoneheart walked off. "Ivan! Where are we going?"

"To deliver a message. Then we'll be brought together forever by a pretty black butterfly." 'A black butterfly?'

Chloé rolled her eyes. "Ugh. All this lovey-dovey stuff is making me sick."

"Don't worry, little monster. I'm gonna take care of you, too." As Chloé cringed.

Meanwhile, Alya is running to where Stonehearts are battling against Cat Noir and Chiroptera.

"If you can hear me, Ladybug, I could use a little help!" Cat Noir called out.

"Ladybug this is important!" Chiroptera yelled while having to dodge vehicles being tossed at them.

"What's she waiting for?"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Marinette behind a building

She looked at the stone beings. One of them knocks over a car and it is about to hit Alya, but Cat Noir throws his stick to save her. Alya gets trapped. A stone being kidnapped Cat Noir. Chiroptera gets a car thrown at them.

"Let go, you rockhead!"

"HELP!!"

"Ladybug!"

Marinette suddenly got filled with courage. She gets the case out of Alya's bag and puts on the Miraculous. Then, Tikki appeared, happy to see Marinette again.

Tikki raised her arms. "Mmmm!"

"I think I need Ladybug!"

"I knew you'd come around!" While cheering.

Marinette got worried again. "Well, I'm still not sure I'm up for this, but Alya's in danger. I can't sit back and do nothing."

Marinette transformed.
"Tikki, spots on! Ha!" Marinette turned into Ladybug.

Ladybug pulled the car with her yo-yo and Alya is freed.  "You can't stay here. It's too dangerous."

Ladybug followed the trail of stone beings. She saw Chiroptera holding their head. "I'm fine." They said not even allowing her to talk. 'What if she came earlier?' A mark was left on their face, just a cut from a car's piece of glass.

"Look, I'm sorry-" A stone being came in-front of the two.

"Let's just end this." Ladybug nodded before looking down a bit said. Both avoided the stone beings  as ladybug grabbed Cat Noir's stick and threw it at him. 

"Cat Noir! Extend it!" He does so, and jumped out of the stone being's hand to the ground. Ladybug pulls him to safety hanging upside down. "Sorry I was late."

Cat Noir decided to flirt. "M'lady, have I ever told you you turn my world upside down?" He winked.

"Oh, you're quite the jokester, aren't you?" As the Stonehearts closed in. "But your comedic timing needs work. We gotta get outta here!"

Cat Noir asked a question. "Hey, aren't we gonna take care of 'em?"

Ladybug used her yo-yo as a phone, most likely showing the news with helicopter footage of the original, to track down Stoneheart. "No. If we wanna save them all, then we go to the source. That one!"

Stoneheart was on the Eiffel Tower, with the police surrounding him.

"You ready, Chir-" Ladybug looked beside her to see Chiroptera gone.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Eiffel Tower

The mayor talked through megaphone. "I demand my daughter's safe return!"

" You know what? You're welcome to her!" He grunted and threw Chloé away.

Chloé screamed while being thrown and André screams in fright.

" Help! I promise I'll be nice to everyone, say please and thank you all-- AH!" She was caught by Chiroptera. "I didn't promise."
They put her down, dropping her accident.

Chloé went to hug her father.

"We're clear to attack!"

Ladybug tried to stop them. "Wait! No, don't attack them! You know it'll only make it worse!"

Roger decided to act stuck up. "I have a new plan, unlike you! Move aside and let the pros do their thing. You've already failed once!"

Ladybug remembered her mistake. "He's right, you know. If I'd captured Stoneheart's akuma the first time around, none of this would have happened! I knew I wasn't the right one for this job..."

"No. He's wrong, because without you, they would no longer be here." He pointed at Chiroptera. "And because without us, they won't make it, and we'll prove that to 'em. Trust me on this. Okay?"

"Okay." Stoneheart began to cough and spit out a swarm of akumas that form Hawk Moth's face.

"People of Paris, listen carefully. I am Hawk Moth."

"Hawk Moth?" The three heroes said.

"Ladybug, Chiroptera and Cat Noir, give me the ladybug earrings, that bat bracelet and the cat ring now. You've done enough damage to these innocent people!"

Ladybug clapped sarcastically while walking forward. "Nice try, Hawk Moth, but we know who the bad guy is. Let's not reverse the roles here. Without you, none of these innocent victims would be transformed into villains. Hawk Moth, no matter how long it takes, we will find you, and YOU will hand us YOUR Miraculous!" She jumped up and uses her yo-yo. "Time to de-evilize!" She used her yo-yo to make Hawk Moth disappear by catching multiple akumas.

Cat Noir, Chiroptera and the others look at her, astonished. "Let me make this promise to you. No matter who wants to harm you, Ladybug, Chiroptera and Cat Noir will do everything in our power to keep you safe!" Opening her yo-yo, and a busload of purified butterflies come out.

"Wow. Whoever she is beneath that mask, I love that girl."

Hawk Moth was disgusted. "Agh! That's the problem with superheroes. They're too... heroic! Stoneheart, they're trying to take your loved one away from you. You must snatch their Miraculouses so they will be powerless against you!"

"Okay, Hawk Moth."

Mylène called out. "Help me!"

"You'll never take Mylène from me! Come to me, my stone beings!" He went up the Tower.

"We're surrounded! What do we do now? We can't attack him."

"Yes, but we know where the akuma is." Ladybug looked over at Chiroptera to seem them mad at her.

"In his clenched fist. The one he's holding Mylène with. So...." [reader] finally said something.

"So we know he's in love with her. That's it! We don't separate Stoneheart and Mylène. We bring them closer together! They're made for one another! It's just that they don't know it yet."

Cat Noir had a bit of a disgusted face. "Ugh. I'm not really following you, but guess I better trust you. Something tells me that this is how it's gonna be from here on out."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Top of the Tower.

"Help! I'm scared of heights!"

"Everything's gonna be alright!" She comforted her.

"How are you planning to get them closer than they already are?"

"By using our powers! Lucky Charm!" A parachute appeared. "A parachute? What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Use your vision." [reader] replied with a monotone voice.

Cat Noir was thrown away by a stone being. "You sure you know what you're doing?"

"We'll find out soon enough!"  She looked at [reader]. "I know you're mad at me for not coming but I'll make it up. When I wave use your changeling."

"Fine."

Ladybug used her yo-yo to tie Stoneheart's hand. "His hand! Get ready!"

She started pulling his hand and Mylène kisses Stoneheart.
Stoneheart lets go of her. Mylène grabs on to his finger.

Stoneheart was about to grab the paper but Chiroptera turned into a lion and grabbed it before giving it to Cat Noir.

Cat Noir grabs the akumatized paper, and hits it up with his staff. Ladybug grabs the paper.

"Home run!" She broke the paper, akuma emerges. "No more evil doing for you, little akuma. De-evilize— Huh?"

Ladybug spotted Stoneheart turning back into Ivan, falling down from the Tower deciding to jump down to rescue them.

"Cat Noirs and Chiroptera you take care of Ivan!"

Chiroptera grabbed Ivan by his shirt while falling before yelling at Cat Noir to do it.

"Cataclysm!" He used his Cataclysm on the Eiffel Tower, making it's stick-size part extend. He slides on it and rescued Ivan. Ladybug rescues Mylène and captures the akuma.

Ladybug pulls the parachute out, then released the purified butterfly. "Bye-bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" She threw the Lucky charm into the air, its energy starts turning everything back to normal, the stone beings are turned back into people.

"Whoa. Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

"This is amazing!"

"Yeah. It's beautiful and amazing. It's... uh... miraculous!"

"This is just the beginning, Ladybug. You and Cat Noir may have won this battle, but I will win the war. I will get your Miraculouses. I will get the absolute power! And then my secret dream will come true!"

"I think you two have things to talk about. Hm?"

Ivan was embarrassed. "Oh, uh... I... Uh..."

Chiroptera grabbed the paper. "Maybe it would help if you read the lyrics to Ivan's song." They handed the paper.

Mylène began to read them. "Wow, it's really beautiful. It's a shame you can't hear them when you scream. I mean, when you sing."

"It was scary, wasn't it. Is that why you left? I'm sorry, I'll be gentle." Mylène hugged Ivan.

"Oh, they're so made for each other."

"Like us three." His Miraculous beeped.

"Uh oh. You see that? Time to split. See you soon, Cat Noir."

"Can't wait, m'lady." He bowed before he left.

Chiroptera was about to leave until Ladybug grabbed their shoulder.

"Look... I'm sorry if I made you mad. I just didn't know if I was the right ladybug.." She took a breathe.

"Can you please forgive me?"

➜yes
➜no
your actions will have consequences.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outside the school.

Marinette and Alya are talking.

"So, by the time I biked to the Eiffel Tower, it was all over. I'm way bummed." Alya told Marinette was happened.

Marinette put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. You'll get your scoop eventually."

"You're right. Next targe the Heroes, an exclusive interview!"

"Ooh. Sounds exciting." Marinette said as her heart dropped.

"Oh, wait! Even better finding out who's really under that mask."

"Uh-huh. Good luck with that one."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ outside the school

[reader] was outside with a bandage on their face.  There was an umbrella covering the sun from them. "So Ladybug came after me and Cat Noir were pretty beat up." The told Nathaniel as he listened.

"One of the stone beings threw a car at me." They said while pointing the bandage.

"I'm just happy you're alive."

[reader] smiled. "Thanks." 'Why did Ladybug said about not being the correct one?'

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ the Agreste car

Gabriel is scolding Adrien via video.
"You disobeyed me, Adrien. Take a look at that school."

Adrien was upset. "Yes, Father."

"You will never, I say, never go back there again..."

"Father, no..." He was still feeling down then he gets happy about his father's words.

"Without your bodyguard. He will drop you off and pick you off every day. Nathalie has offered to organize you a new schedule. You'll be continuing your music, Chinese, and fencing classes and your photoshoots."

"Thank you, Nathalie. Thank you, Father!" He left the car.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Miss Bustier's classroom.

In the back was Nathaniel and [reader] talking. "I feel like this won't be the last time."

Nathaniel agreed. "I mean with Chloe almost everyone can become akumatized."

[reader] saw Ivan. "I'll be right back." They got up and walked over Ivan.

"So Ivan, did it work?" They asked.

"She liked it a lot!" Ivan said making [reader] smile.

"Like two remind me of opposites, but you still love each other."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Front Row

"No, wait." Marinette and Alya are about sit on the seats behind Nino.

"Uhh... You're in the wrong seat. Go on, get lost!" Chloe pointed at them.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good people do nothing!"

Chloé looked confused. "What is that supposed to mean?"

Marinette put her hands on the desk, standing up. "It means that I'm not putting up with your crap anymore, Chloé, and neither is anyone else around here, so take your attitude and go on, get lost!" All the other students laughed at her, Chloé takes Marinette's previous seat angrily.

"Good job!" Ayla High-fives her. 

Adrien enters the classroom and he waves at Marinette but she turns away from him and he is feeling down again.

Nino caught onto him. "Dude, you wanna make friends, right? Well, go talk to Marinette. You know, about the chewing gum."

"But what should I say to her?" Adrien asked, knowing that he made Marinette mad.

"Just be yourself."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outside School

[reader] was about to walk outside  before feeling the rain pour down. "I'm stuck here." They mumbled to themself.

As some people walked into the rain or as other had umbrellas. [reader] waited until they saw Adrien get into his car with Marinette standing there in love.

'Here's goes nothing.' [reader] talked her shoulder.

"Marinette can I walk home with you? I lost my umbrella and Nathenial had left early.

She blushed. "Off course!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ level up
level: friend
warning: she seems overly attached to you. to make this end, stay away from her as long as you can.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥information
-yes
-no

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ nathenial is worried about you being a hero

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ marinette is becoming to attracted to you

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ You're still mad at her for not being there quick enough

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ If Ladybug came earlier you would've not had the car hit you

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Chloe thinks you look odd but thinks it pretty interesting look

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Ayla saw you and a bandage on the same place of Chiroptera

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Everyone forgot that You/Chiroptera are a hero as everyone is focused on Ladybug and Cat Noir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.7K 30
"I've always wanted to sing on stage with crowd's of people screaming my name..." "But that day will never come true..." You are an ex-trainee after...
6.3K 380 26
COMPLETED (25 February 2021) What would you do if a small bug like creature came out of these earrings which magically appeared on your dresser to te...
59.7K 2.4K 14
💌🐞🐈‍⬛ ❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐄 ❜࿔*:・゚ ## . a ADRIEN AND CAT NOIR fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN WHICH ━━ bestowed with magical powers ...
14.4K 355 19
You're a new transfer student at Collège Françoise Dupont. You thought it was just going to be a normal school year, but you got dragged into some pr...