My Dream Prince

By Butter8321

Kang Y/n a cute, kind hearted, innocent and decent girl. She become orphan at an early age and is raised by h... More

introduction
Ep-1 ( I Miss you Appa)
Ep-2 (Going back to school)
Ep-3 ( I will protect you)
Ep-4 ( Jealousy )
Ep-5 ( Bike ride)
Ep-6 (part-1: Yn is a cheater)
Ep-6 (part 2: You are the most precious to me)
Ep-7 ( Late night hangout)
A Request
Ep-8 ( Got Caught)
Ep-10 (Chim Oppa)
Ep- 11 ( He kissed me??)
Ep-12 (Jimin's Farmhouse Trip)
Ep- 13 (Mesmerising Morning)
Ep-14 ( Dazy in trouble)
Ep-15( Farewell party)
Ep- 16 (Misunderstandings)
Ep- 17 (Birthday party)
Ep-18 (Confession)

Ep-9 ( Flirty Taehyung)

165 11 0
By Butter8321

Yn:
Okay! I promise. now tell me what do you want?

Dream prince 💜:
I want "You"....

Yn:
What??
(Her breath hitched after seeing
This)

Dream prince 💜:
Yes...

Yn:
Are you out of your senses taehyung???

Dream prince 💜;
Why?is it too much for you.
well it's not our first time doing this.

Yn:
You are asking me is it too much?
Damn! And when did we did it.

Dream prince 💜:
Why are you so surprised?
Didn't I never took you outside
for hangout. 🤔

Yn;
Hangout ???

Dream prince 💜:
Yes! Hangout.i only asked for your time
So we can spend some time together.
As you are always busy with
Your studies from these
past Two to threes months.

Yn:
So you were asking about hangout
with me from this long time.

Dream prince 💜:
Yes pabo!it's been a long time
Since we went out. 😩

Yn:
Ohh! If you are asking about hangout
Then I am ready.😄
(She said with a relived face)

Dream prince 💜:
What do you mean by saying
"If I was asking" wait wait wait!
Did you think something else.😲

Yn:
No no no! It's not like that
What you are thinking.
(She said while being panic)

Dream prince 💜:
And how do you know what I
am thinking??🌚

Yn:
Yah ! Just shut up.

Dream prince 💜:
I will but first I want to know what
you were thinking baby?😏

Yn:
I am sleepy.it's already too late.
Bye! Good night.
[Seen]

(She sent him the last text
And excused herself While fellings
Embarrassed and awkward
and puted her phone on night stand)

Dream prince 💜:
Hey! Yn!!
???
[Unseen]

Where are you?
[Unseen]

You can't leave me like that
Without answering me.
[Unseen]

I said come back.
[Unseen]

Heyyyy?????
[Unseen]

Ynnnnnnnn
[Unseen]

Author Pov:

Yn puted her phone on night stand and layed on her bed while snuggling into the pillow.she thought "what the hell was that?why he is being so pervert?" And then suddenly park incidents came in her mind and she started to think about it while blushing like hell."did he really was about to kiss me? Oh God! If I wouldn't have moved then might be something would have happened. He would have kissed me." She smiled shyly while thinking."Ahhh!Stupid me.i just ruined such of our romantic moment twice." She cursed herself mentally .

But when she realised what she had been thinking, she sat on her bed."wait wait! What the hell just I am thinking. Did I really wanted something to happen. Did I really want that he would....Aish!no no no. Why I am thinking like a pervert? Gosh yn!stop it ,might be he was just teasing me."she said to herself. "But what I had saw in his eyes? What was that? It was showing something else.something which I had never felt before in his eyes and in his touch.was it love?" She again questioned herself.

Her mind started to get clouded with lots of questions Whom answers she wanted to know."yn! Stop thinking too much. Just relax yourself and sleep. Stop thinking too much about these things which are nothing but just a mystery or misunderstanding Which doesn't have any answer or clearification." She took a deep breath and layed back on her bed back covering herself with duvet and drifted into the sleep trying to get rid of these stupid questions.

Taehyung's room:

Well she left him in the middle of the chat. He really wanted to know what she was thinking actually. He chuckled a bit at her cuteness and sillyness. He just wanted to see her face right now because he know that she would have been blushing turning into a red tomato. He turn off my phone, putting it on night stand as he know that she is not gonna reply him now even if she is not sleeping yet.he laid on the bed while thinking about the park incident, an unknown smile crept on his face.

"Well if she wouldn't have ruined my mood then I bet something might have happened".he cursed with a sad pout and turned on the the other side of the bed "but I think it's not right. I have to control my feelings. she must be thinking of me as a pervert. First I have to confess to her.wait a bit yn! soon I will confess my feelings to you." He said to himself with an unknown smile which formed on his face just by the thought of it and then he drifted in his dream land while thinking about the love of his life.

Two weeks later:
In the cafeteria (university)
Author Pov:

Yn and Dazy were sitting in the cafeteria while having their lunch with a bit chit chat. Jk came towards them and asked.

Jk: hey girls! What's up? Can I join you both?

Dazy:Hai jungkook! offcource.

Yn:yeah sure kook.no need to ask.(she said while offering him the seat beside her)

Jk: Thanks ynie!(he said while showing his bunny teeth and sat beside yn)

Yn: by the way! How was your exam today?

Jk: quite good enough and yours?

Yn: mine also but I was confused about mcq no 10 and 12. They were quite tricky.

Jk: And I was confused about 15 and 20 one. there answers were confusing.(he said while eating his lunch)

Yn: no they weren't ,actually.......

She was about to speak further but Dazy groan in frustration as they were continuously talking about paper and said

Dazy: yah guys! Stop discussing about exam.Thanks God they are over.i was really fed up with them from the past two weeks. Now I don't want to hear this word "Exam" anymore. And if you two genius still want to discuss then I am leaving.(she said with completely annoyed face)

Jk: seems like Dazy took these exams too serious this time and studied alot.

Yn: no kook! She was annoyed because she wasn't be able to complete her fav k drama due to exams.her mom didn't let her watch as she wanted her just to study during these two weeks.(she said while taunting her)

Dazy: yah whatever! I don't have to study from now on.*rolling eyes*

Dazy: Now!I will just enjoy this one week holidays while watching k dramas and movies. Party, party yeah!(she said excitedly like a kid )

Jk: yeah!that was my dialogue.*with angry pout*

Dazy: oops! Sorry.

Jk ,yn and Dazy chuckled. three of them were chit chatting enjoying there time when they heard a shout

??: Hey guys!

They turned and saw Yoora with taehyung whose hand was wrapped around his arm.

Taehyung Pov:

I was finding yn from a long time but couldn't found her. Then i asked one of our class mate and she told me that she saw her with Dazy in the cafeteria so I went there.I was going, but in the middle I met Yoora and she said that she was also going to the cafeteria so she came up with me. As we entered there she suddenly hold my arm. I tried to get out of her grip but she tightened it more and suddenly shouted.

Yoora: hey guys!*waving hand, gaining everyone's attention in the cafeteria*

We went towards the table where yn, Dazy and kook was sitting and sat there while Yoora sit beside me. Firstly I was annoyed but then I saw yn's facial expressions which was showing jealousy. Although she was looking downward towards her food but still I can sence jealousy from her actions.I smirked and think why not I just use this opportunity to take my revenge of when she left me in the middle of the chat last two weeks ago.

Yn's Pov:

Yoora and Taehyung was being too clingy. she is holding his arm behaving like her boyfriend. And guess what he is also enjoying her company by talking and giggling to her. it would be a lie if I say that I wasn't feeling jealous. I just decided to ignore them and focus on my lunch and then I started some conversation with Dazy to divert my attention and behaving like I don't care at all about them.

Taehyung Pov:

First she was focusing on her food but now she satrted to talk to Dazy completely ignoring my existence. "ignoring me babygirl. I think I should punish you a bit more." I taught to myselfself.

Taehyung: yoora! Eat properly. You didn't taken anything yet.Wait take this chicken it's really tasty.*about to put some fried chicken in her tray*

Yoora: no Tae! It's just too oily. I am on diet please.

Taehyung: ohh yoorie! No need to do dieting. Just look at yourself you are already so Gorgeous, having a perfect slim and sexy body which every man wants*said with a slight smirk*so no need for all these stupid diets."

Yoora: "Really"*look shyly downwards towards her hand*

Taehyng: "Trust me you have. Why would I lie. You are really so hot baby."* He said while going forward a bit ,near her ear just like a whisper but audible enough to hear by others on the table.*

Everyone on that table started to look towards them with amazed expressions as they saw something new or wierd. Obviously it was new for them as taehyng first time flirted this much with any girl and to their suprise it was yoora whom tae usually avoids.

Yn: *AAGHHHHhhh.....*she chocked on her food*

I was talking to Yoora but suddenly yn started to cough as she chocked on her food. Dazy Immediately rubbed her back and jk passed her water.i also got worried a bit.

Dazy: ynie! Are you ok?*while making her to drink water*

Jk: what happened ynie?you are fine?

Yn: yes guys! I am ok. It's just these rice suddenly stuck in my throat. Don't worry.*said with a fake smile*

Well I know she is lying.I guess it's because of me. I can see how my words are effecting her.

Yn Pov:

He called her "hot and sexy" and was calling her as "baby".After hearing taehyung's this flirty talk, I literally chocked on my food making everyone worried except tae.seems like he don't care at all as he didn't asked me once that am I ok or not.he was too busy with her "baby".

Taehyung: oh! Where was I? Yes chicken. Taste it.

He said as he take a full a piece of chicken with chopsticks and made her eat It. Yoora gladly opened her mouth as it was like a dream to her that taehyung is feeding her with his own hands.

Taehyung: how is it?

Yoora: it's quite tashty*while chewing*

Taehyung :I already told you baby. I never lie.

Yoora: No!it tastes more tastier from your hands Tae Tae.

Taehyung:oh Really!*said with a smirk 😏*

I couldn't do anything but looking towards that lovey dovey couple and burning in anger.i really wanted to kill that stupid, jerk taehyung for flirting with Yoora in such a bold way and she was also flirting back. Why not it was her long lost wish.(and it's kim taehyung 🌚)

just see how he is feeding her while showing his monster like teeth. I really want to snatch that smile of him which I used to love most but now is irritating me.

I was busy in my thoughts when Dazy hit me litely with her elbow and whispered while coming closer to mine.

Dazy: what happened to taehyung?why he is flirting with Yoora? Are they both dating? Why you didn't told me?

Yn: i don't know.*whispers back*

Dazy: yah ! He lives in your house and is your best friend but still you don't know.

Yn: might be it's not like what we are thinking. They are friends also since childhood.*she said while consolating herself*

Dazy: Aish pabo! Did friends call each other "baby". Didn't you see how they both came while holding each others hand like a romantic couple and how they are enjoying each others company even without caring about us around?

Yn: yah! I really don't know. Don't eat my mind.*annoyed tone*

Dazy: now what about you yn? That witch stolen your dream Prince. Now, still will you love this jerk head taehyung?

Yn: D_A_Z_Y* said while giving death glare to her with greeting teeth*

Dazy then sat backed up and sat on her chair properly. Yah! This Dazy made me more worried. It's really not normal.Are they really dating no no! Taehyung would have definitely told me about it. He never hides anything from me. I again try to console myself.

Sorry guys! for late update 😕🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2.7K 24
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
259K 10.8K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
638K 24.2K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
466K 16.8K 53
A story between two individuals who came across each other by fate. Both hated each other since their first meet but what the fate holds for them. Ki...