something in the orange, spn...

By maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 6-10 ] SPN Crossover Series: Someone to Stay Something in the Orange This is Me Try... More

CAST, ACT ONE
001. normal life
002. sam's return
003. shapeshifter alpha and baby
004. cas and uncle sam are psycho
005. vampires
006. truth
007. no soul
008. fairies and ufos
009. backstabber
010. psycho sam
011. normal sam
012. spider-man monster
013. mannequins
014. alternate universe
015. khan worm
016. wild wild west
017. explosion
018. superman
019. not a weapon
020. cas' new role
021. sam's hallucinations
022. cake and pie
023. trial
024. leviathan winchesters
025. psychic town
026. sam's new wife
027. calm before the storm
028. life and death
029. grieving
030. dean's second daughter
031. sam's clown thing
034. dog killer
033. sam's insomnia
034. hospital stay
035. drunk ghosts and weddings
036. bobby's ghost
037. charlie bradbury
038. megatron is the transformer
039. alpha vamp
040. plan gone slightly wrong
041. purgatory
042. normal year
CAST, ACT TWO
043. back together
044. brunette thor
045. the tooth fairy
046. cartoons
047. dean's new low
048. three birthdays
049. semi decent grandfather
050. new home
051. first trial
052. unicorns
053. second trial
054. sam's sick
055. we're the fucking winchesters
056. old love interests
057. third trial
CAST, ACT THREE
058. lie or leave
059. health freak
060. wizard of oz
061. dog dean
062. reborn virgins
063. not ezekiel
064. evil angel extraction
065. twin reunion
066. hunter werewolf
067. spa treatment
068. kevin's ghost
069. september 30th
070. winchester meet burton
071. scream
072. snooping and the first blade
073. trapping gadreel
074. vampiric stockholm syndrome
075. cas' army
076. little sisters
077. downfall
CAST, ACT FOUR
078. broken family
079. demon dean
080. finish this game
081. no singing in supernatural
082. dysfunctional family
083. hibbing
084. ninja turtles
085. favorite books
086. good and bad charlie
087. 14 year old dean
088. musical night
089. the book of the damned
090. werther project
091. not alone
092. charlie
094. major daddy issues
Book Three

093. bunker invasion

210 17 17
By maybankwalker

They built a pyre for Charlie and are currently standing by as the fire lights up, encasing her body and the wood.

"Charlie. We're gonna miss you. You were the best. And I'm so sorry--"

"Shut up." Dean cuts his brother off. "You got her killed, you don't get to apologize."

"Dean--" Billy quietly tries, but Sam starts talking.

"We were trying to help you." Sam says.

"I didn't need help. I told you to leave it alone." Dean says.

"What was I supposed to do? Just... watch you die?" Sam asks.

"The mark isn't gonna kill me." Dean says.

"Maybe not, but when it's done with you, you won't be you anymore. Dean, we care about you. So, of course, I was gonna fight for you because that's what we do. And listen, I had a shot--"

"Yeah, you had a shot. Charlie's dead. Nice shot."

"You think I'm... you think I'm ever... gonna forgive myself for that?"

"You wanna know what I think? I think it should be you, your wife, and Ophelia up there and not her." Dean states. Ophelia flinches when her name comes out of his mouth, looking over at him with watery eyes.

Nathan's jaw clenches, angrily glancing over at Dean. He looks back at Ophelia who looks back ahead at Charlie's burning body. He sees the tears filling her eyes that she refuses to let fall. Nathan slips his hand into her shaky hand, letting her tightly squeeze it.

Libby gives her uncle an annoyed look, her grip around her dad tightening. Larissa glares at Dean, not attacking him given she's holding Athena -- plus he'd probably easily kick her ass, especially with the mark.

Daphne's eyes widen, her jaw falling open a little at Dean's cruel words. Billy glances over at Ophelia, wincing and not being able to imagine hearing your own parent say that.

"This thing with Cas and the book ends now. Shut it down before somebody else gets hurt. You understand me?" Dean tells his brother.

"And what about you?" Sam asks.

"Oh, I'm gonna find whoever did this. And I'm gonna rip apart everything and everyone that they ever loved. And then I'm gonna tear out their heart." Dean states.

"Is that you talking or the mark?" Sam asks.

"Does it matter?" Dean asks. He walks away, leaving them.

"Sammy, it... it's not our fault." Larissa quietly tells him, holding his hand. "You asked Charlie for help, she knew the risks, and she accepted. It was her choice. Nobody should blame you for that."

"Right." Sam mumbles.

Larissa sighs, leaning into his side, wrapping her arm around him.

"Not your fault." She mumbles.

+++

Daphne, Larissa, Athena, and Libby stayed back at the bunker while the others went to where Rowena and Cas are.

"Well, about bloody time." Rowena remarks. "Ooh... fresh meat?"

"Ew." Billy mumbles.

"I'm uncomfortable." Nathan mutters.

"Where's Charlie?" Cas asks. Sam shakes his head. "Oh, no, God. I should have gone after her. I-- what happened?"

"Me. The Stynes, um... they caught up with her and, uh, Dean's gone after them." Sam informs.

"So he knows." Cas says.

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"Well, what now?" Cas asks.

"I'm shutting this down. I promised Dean--"

"Eh, hello?" Rowena cuts Sam off. "Anyone want to tell me what's going on?"

"No." Sam, Ophelia, and Cas chorus.

"What about her?" Cas asks.

"Guess." Sam says.

"I'd be happy to kill her, she just called me a fish." Cas says.

"I could see it." Billy shrugs and Cas looks at him offended. "Gee. Sensitive much?" He mumbles.

"What about Dean?" Cas asks.

"We, uh... we should be able to track him. I lojacked the Impala a few weeks back just in case. Here." Sam pulls his phone out and Cas and Billy look at the map on the screen with a flashing dot to show where the Impala is.

An email notification pops up and Sam clicks on it, seeing it's from Charlie. Sam reads the message before downloading the document that's attached.

"Is this what I think it is?" Sam asks, showing Rowena the document.

"Oh, that little minx. She's cracked the code." Rowena smirks.

"Can you read the Book of the Damned with this?" Sam asks.

"Every last word." Rowena states. "We can cure the Mark of Cain."

"Cas, go find Dean, make sure he doesn't go too far off the reservation, okay?" Sam says.

"What are you doing?" Cas asks.

"I'm saving my brother."

"You told Dean--"

"I know what I told Dean. Cas, look, I've been the one out there, messed up and scared. And alone. And Dean--"

"He did whatever he could to save you."

"Yes. Him and Lissy. I mean, it's become a thing. I owe him this. I owe him everything. Look, I know he pretends he can ride the mark out, but you and I know the truth. We know what happens if we don't cure him. We both know where that road ends."

"Black eyes and blood."

"Yes. Go. Find him. Keep him safe."

"Okay." Cas leaves.

"Ooh, I do love a bit of intrigue." Rowena says.

"Right, less talk, more translating. Go." Sam orders.

"About that. I said I can read the book, never said I would." Rowena says.

"We had a deal." Sam says.

"We did, we do. And it's time you held up your end. I want my son dead." Rowena states.

"Rowena, after--"

"Now." She cuts Sam off. "Once I cast the spell -- and you need me to cast that spell -- who knows what'll happen."

Sam hits his hand against the table.

"I don't have time for this!" He yells.

"Right, you don't! Your brother's a walkin' freakin' time bomb, and the clock, she's a ticking. So you will kill my son, and you will do it my way, now!" Rowena screams.

~ ~ ~

Sam went to kill Crowley, leaving the three teenagers with Rowena.

Ophelia is sitting on the floor in a more secluded area and Nathan walks over. He sits in front of her, resting a hand on her shin.

"It's not your fault. Or Sam or Larissa's." Nathan tells her.

"Well, maybe you should mention that to my dad. He does want us dead after all." Ophelia mutters.

"There's no way he wants you dead, Lia. That was an extremely terrible thing to say, but I'm sure he didn't mean it." Nathan says.

"You mean you hope he didn't mean it." Ophelia says.

"Yeah." Nathan mumbles. "Okay? You know what? Forget your dad. Fuck him. We don't need to care about his whacked out opinion, all right? It's what Larissa said -- Charlie was a grown adult. You guys asked and she knew how fatal the risks could be when she agreed to help. It's her decision."

"Yes, you asked her for help. But you didn't force her to help. You gave her the option to say no. She helped because she loved Dean. You didn't coerce her into anything or threaten her. It was her choice to help and, yes, helping... it got her killed. But that's not on you or anybody else. The only one responsible for Charlie's death is the dude that killed her."

+++

Daphne and Libby are walking to the kitchen, getting snacks to watch movies. Larissa took Athena and went to the store. The two girls stop as the bunker shakes slightly and a loud noise sounds from the main room.

"Hello?!" They hear an unfamiliar voice yell out. "Anybody in here?!" Daphne's eyes widen, looking down at Libby. Daphne motions for Libby to be quiet, grabbing the girl's hand and they quietly run back to Daphne's room. She shuts the door as quietly as she can and locks it.

"Who are they?" Libby whispers, fear coating her voice.

"I don't know." Daphne whispers, grabbing her phone. "Get under the bed."

"What?"

"We're gonna hide under the bed. Go." Daphne whispers. She lets Libby get under the bed first and then follows. Daphne tries to keep her breathing quiet and tries to control her shaky hands as she looks for Billy's number.

~ ~ ~

Billy is sitting at the table with Rowena, rolling his eyes in annoyance as she gets off the phone with Sam after he wasn't able to kill Crowley.

Billy's phone rings and he sees it's Daphne, answering it.

"Yeah, Daph?" Billy asks.

"Billy." He hears her terrified whisper. Billy sits up, concern washing over him.

"Daphne? What's wrong?" He asks.

"Th-there's somebody here." She whispers.

"What? What? Who?" Billy asks.

"I-I don't know. He sounded scary." She says. "Rissa and Athena aren't here, they're in town. It's just me and Libby. They broke the door or-or something, I don't know. There was this loud crash, bang noise."

"Where are you two?" Billy asks.

His concerned voice gets Nathan and Ophelia to walk into the area, watching him talk.

"Under my bed. I-- what if it's those big, mutant dudes?" She asks.

"Okay, Daphne, just-- just listen to me. Stay where you are, okay? You and Libs stay under your bed. Don't make any noise." Billy orders. He waits for her to respond. "Daphne?"

Billy's heart drops as Daphne screams.

"No!" He hears Libby shout before she screams.

"Daphne?! Daph? Libby? Daphne?" The line is suddenly cut. "No. No, no, no, no." Billy tries to call his sister back, but it doesn't even ring. "Fuck."

"What? What happened? Are they okay?" Ophelia asks.

"No." Billy says. He finds Sam's contact and clicks on it, but he gets a busy signal. "Damn it." He calls Larissa, but it goes straight to voicemail. "Fuck." Billy runs out of the building, the younger two quickly following.

"Billy! Billy, wait!" Ophelia shouts.

"We don't have time to wait." Billy states.

"Why? What happened?" Nathan asks.

"Daph and Libs are at the bunker. People -- or monsters -- broke in. It's probably the same people that killed Charlie." Billy says, continuing to run off. Nathan and Ophelia share a concerned look before following him. They run until they get to a diner. There's a few cars outside and they rush to one, thankful it's unlocked.

Billy gets in the driver's seat as Ophelia gets in the passenger seat and Nathan gets in the back. Billy starts to try to hotwire the car, attempting to ignore his shaky hands.

"Come on, come on. You hotwired the principal's car in 11th grade 3 times to piss him off. Just fucking work." Billy mutters to himself.

"You what?" Nathan asks.

Billy finally gets it started and gets in, speeding off in the direction of the bunker.

~ ~ ~

"Lookey, what I found." Eldon drags Daphne and Libby into the library by their hair, the two whining in pain. Daphne looks in the center of the room, seeing a giant pile of most of the books that are in the library, along with some other things scattered in the pile.

"Ooh, who are you?" Roscoe asks, smirking at the older girl evilly. Daphne doesn't answer making Eldon tug on her hair, Daphne crying out in pain. 

"This one's the big one's kid." Eldon looks down at Libby, harshly yanking at her hair, forcing her head back, making her cry out in pain. "So cute."

Libby manages to spit in his face, Eldon's eyes shutting for a moment. He glares at the girl before harshly shoving her to the ground.

"Libby!" Daphne tries to move, but Eldon tightens his grip on her hair. He nods to Roscoe who kicks Libby in the stomach making her cry out in pain. Roscoe continues to kick her abdomen.

"Hey. Hey, stop it! Stop!" Daphne shouts. "She's a kid! Stop!"

"Let's tie 'em up." Eldon says, dragging the teenager into the room. Roscoe yanks Libby up by her arm, twisting it behind her back making her whimper. It now hurts to breathe, the girl assuming he definitely broke at least one rib. Roscoe grabs one of the chairs and puts it near the giant pile before forcing Libby to sit in it as Eldon does the same with Daphne. They tie the two girls to the chairs, bounding their arms and legs to the wooden furniture.

"Why are you doing this? What do you want? We don't have the book." Daphne says.

"Oh, so you know about the book?" Eldon smirks. "Where is it?"

"I don't know. I just said we don't have it." Daphne states, hoping her panic attack doesn't set in and she can keep pushing it down.

"You sure about that?" Eldon asks.

"Yes." She hisses through gritted teeth.

"Well... you're gonna have some time to change your answer." Eldon says. He gets a piece of cloth out and sticks it in her mouth, tying it around the back of her head, preventing her from talking. "If you wanna change your mind before you get burned alive, lemme know. Maybe I'll let you live."

He walks over to Libby.

"You know anything about this book?" Eldon asks.

"I know you're a jerk." Libby remarks.

Eldon darkly chuckles before harshly backhanding her. Daphne fights against her restraints, letting out muffled noises. Eldon grabs a bandana that's in the pile and stuffs it into Libby's mouth. He grabs a roll of duct tape, wrapping it around her head, covering her mouth and nose. Libby struggles in her seat, feeling her panic build.

Eldon and Roscoe both laugh as they walk off, looking for more stuff.

"I'm sorry." Daphne looks over at Cyrus, realizing he probably isn't much older than her. "I-- it's hard to stop them." He awkwardly walks off, leaving the two girls alone as they try to get out.

~ ~ ~

Daphne and Libby forced to sit by as the Stynes return with stuff to add to the pile of stuff they're going to burn. They watched as they tossed most of the family's stuff, along with stuff that was already in the bunker into the pile.

Cyrus walks over to one of the shelves and grabs a book. He puts it on the table and starts to look through it.

"Hey!" Roscoe walks in. "This isn't a damn library." Daphne glances around the library.

"Yeah, it is." Cyrus says.

"No reading! Box it or burn it." Roscoe tosses the book into the pile.

"Come on! Dude." Cyrus complains and Roscoe hits him on the back of the head.

"I know this is your first rodeo, but man up. Okay? Now, I'm gonna go check out their sex dungeon, you stay here and finish up." Roscoe walks off.

"Douche." Cyrus mumbles. He goes to pick up the book, but sees something underneath a different book. He moves the book, picking up a picture of Sam, Natalie, Bobby, and Dean.

"So, this is what I know about Dean Winchester." Eldon walks in with a box of stuff. Cyrus puts the picture down. "He's got crappy taste in music." He throws the vinyls into the pile. "Got a hot mom." He tosses a small picture in. "Kid's pretty hot." He holds up a recent photo of Ophelia. Daphne feels herself want to puke at the guy objectifying a 15 year old. "And he loves flannel." He tosses some shirts into the pile before emptying the rest of the box.

"Alright, let's light her up." Eldon says, grabbing the tank of gas.

"Eldon, wait. We don't have to. Especially them." Cyrus says, glancing between the two girls.

"I know, Cy. We get to." Eldon says. "Last chance." He glances between Daphne and Libby who can't talk even if they wanted to. Eldon smiles and pours gasoline over the pile of stuff. He pours gasoline on Daphne, soaking the girl's hair and clothes.

Daphne keeps her head down, trying to keep any gas from getting on her face, though it doesn't work very well. She whines through the rag in her mouth, fighting against the ropes.

Eldon dumps gasoline over Libby, soaking her as she lets out muffled cries, the tape not letting her breathe much.

Eldon lights a match making Daphne's breathing pick up. They hear walking and turn as Roscoe stumbles in, leaning heavily against the wall.

"Roscoe?" Eldon asks. Roscoe falls to the floor, Daphne's eyes widening at the knife in his back. Eldon flicks the match out. Daphne and Libby watch Dean walk into view, a murderous look in his eyes, and his clothes and skin are stained with blood.

"Well, there he is. I hope you brought marshmallows." Eldon says.

"Been looking for you." Dean says.

"Oh, yeah? Why is that? Oh, wait. You're not still mad about, um... what's her name?" Eldon asks.

"Charlie. Her name was Charlie." Dean says.

"Yeah, well... Chuckie -- she got what she deserved." Eldon takes his jacket off and rolls his sleeves up. "You wanna know how I did her? It's kind of a funny story."

"Shut up." Dean orders.

"Straight to it, then. I respect that. See, you got lucky before. This time, I'm sporting some new upgrades. See my old man--"

"Your old man's dead. They're all dead. So you can save me the speech on the three hearts, the two spleens, the seven nipples, for the ladies... or the fellas, I don't judge. But even with all that, you still only have one brain."

"So?"

Dean takes his gun out, shooting Eldon in the head. Daphne and Libby both flinch at the bang, and blood splatters on Daphne's face. Daphne opens her eyes, seeing Eldon's body drop to the floor at her feet, his dead eyes looking up at her.

Dean points his gun at Cyrus.

"No, no, no, no! Don't." Cyrus holds his hands up.

"Why not? You're one of them." Dean says.

"No. No, I'm not, okay? I-I hate my family. See? Look." Cyrus lifts his shirt up to reveal his chest that doesn't have any scars or anything. "No stitches." he puts his shirt down. "I'm not like them, I promise."

"Oh, you are like them. There's bad in you. It's in your blood. Now you can deny it and you can run from it all you want, but that bad... will always win." Dean says. As he talks, he walks closer to Cyrus, standing in front of him.

"I'll do anything you want. Okay, please. You don't need to do this. Please." Cyrus begs, starting to cry.

"Yeah." Dean holds his hand to his head, the gun aimed for the ceiling. Cyrus relaxes a little and so do the girls. "I do." Dean shoots Cyrus in the forehead point blank, the boy's body falling to the floor at Libby's feet. Libby attempts to let out some sort of choked sob. Daphne lets out a muffled scream at the shot, quietly sobbing.

"Dean!" Daphne looks to see Cas in the entrance. "What have you done?" Cas walks over to Cyrus' body, putting his hand on his back. "You killed him." With Cas close, Libby lets out muffled noises, struggling against the ropes.

"I took down a monster. Because that's what I do." Dean says, putting his gun in the waistband of his jeans. "And I'll continue to do that until--"

"Until you become a monster." Cas says, standing up.

"You can leave now, Cas." Dean says.

"No. I can't. Because I'm your friend." Cas says.

"Really? Well, let me ask you something. Do you screw over all your friends?" Dean asks.

"We were trying to cure you! We still are!"

"Like hell."

"We can read the book now."

"Oh, so what? So you might find a spell that might take this shit off my arm?! But even if you do, what's it gonna cost? Cause magic like that does not come free. No, it comes with a price that you pay in blood. So, thanks, but I'm good."

Dean starts to leave, but Cas grabs his shoulder.

"No! You're not. Maybe you could fight the mark for years. Maybe centuries, like Cain did. But you cannot fight it forever. And when you finally turn, and you will turn... Sam and everyone you know, everyone you love... they could be long dead. Everyone except me. I'm the one who will have to watch you murder the world. So if there's even a small chance that we can save you, I won't let you walk out of this room."

"Oh, you think you have a choice?"

"I think the mark is changing you."

"You're wrong."

"Am I? Because the Dean Winchester I know would never have murdered that kid."

"Yeah, well... that Dean's always been kind of a dick." Dean tries to leave, Cas stopping him again.

"Dean... I don't wanna have to hurt you." Cas says.

"I don't think that's gonna be a problem." Dean says. He grabs Cas' hand and twists his arm, punching him. Daphne flinches as the two begin fighting, Dean getting many hits in, Cas barely able to fight back. Libby squeezes her eyes shut, not wanting to watch them.

Dean tosses Cas towards the pile, Cas groaning in pain. Daphne quietly sobs as Dean starts to leave and Cas stands back up.

"Dean. Stop." Cas says. Dean charges at Cas and punches him. Cas gets Dean in his grip and Dean headbutts him. Dean turns and knees Cas in the stomach. He throws Cas into a table, Cas groaning in pain.

Daphne sobs, fighting against her tight restraints out of habit, trying to say something, but the gag prevents her from doing so.

Dean slams Cas into the table repeatedly until he tosses him to the floor. Daphne sobs as Dean rolls Cas onto his back and gets his angel blade out of his coat sleeve. Dean holds the blade, and grips Cas' tie in his other hand, prepared to stab him.

"Dean." Cas lightly grabs onto Dean's wrist with the little strength he has. "Please."

Daphne sobs and tries to call for Dean to not kill the angel. Her eyes screw shut as Dean brings the blade down.

"You all stay the hell away from me." Daphne slowly opens her eyes, seeing the blade sticking into a book that is next to Cas' head. "Next time I won't miss."

Dean leaves and Daphne is still breaking down as Cas lays on the floor, all beaten and bloody. Libby risks opening her eyes, tears silently streaming down her face. She glances at the bloody and barely moving Cas and the dead bodies, starting to sob, the duct tape not letting her get much air.

~ ~ ~

Billy screeches to a stop in front of the bunker and rushes for the door, Ophelia and Nathan following as they rush inside. Their eyes widen at the three dead bodies and Cas' bloody state.

"Libby." Ophelia races over to the sobbing girl, Nathan following. Ophelia moves around Cyrus' body, standing by her cousin. "Hey, hey. Hey, we got you."

While Nathan frees Libby's limbs, Ophelia does her best to carefully get the duct tape off. She pulls the bandana out of Libby's mouth, the girl's sobs now loud.

"Hey. Hey, you're okay now." Nathan assures. "You're all right. Come on." He helps her stand up.

Libby sobs and she crashes into Ophelia. The blonde's nose instinctively wrinkles as the gas smell, but she tightly holds onto her younger cousin.

"It's okay. It's okay, you're okay. I got you, honey. You're okay." Ophelia whispers, tightly holding onto Libby who sobs into her shoulder.

Nathan gently squeezes Ophelia's shoulder before going over to check on Cas.

"Daph." Billy whispers, rushing to his sister. Billy kicks Eldon's body away and kneels in front of Daphne. "Hey, hey." He puts his hand on Daphne's shoulder making her flinch and she finally opens her eyes.

"Hey, it's just me." He gently assures. He pulls the rag out of her mouth, it resting around her neck.

"Bi-Bi-- Billy." She sobs.

"It's okay. Are you bleeding? Whose blood is this?" Billy asks.

"No-not mine." Daphne says, sniffling.

"Okay. Okay, it's okay." Billy takes his swiss army knife out and quickly cuts her ankles and then wrists free. He winces at the redness of her wrists from the tight restraints and knows her ankles probably don't look any better.

Daphne reaches out for her brother and he accepts her hug.

"It's okay. It's over. I got you." Billy promises. He grimaces at the strong gasoline smell coating her, but doesn't pull away, caring more about her comfort than his nose. He rubs her back as she sobs into his shoulder, her entire body shaking with her cries of fear.

"I got you. Let it out. I'm right here." Billy mumbles, tightening his hold on her, resting his chin on her shoulder. "I'm here."

"It-it--" Daphne tries to talk.

"It's okay. No, no, you don't need to talk right now. You don't have to explain anything right now." Billy says.

"It was ter-terrifying." She hiccups.

"I know, Daffy. I know, I'm sorry." Billy feels his eyes sting at the feeling of his own tears for his sister's pain. "It's over, all right? I'm here, Sam's here. Nobody else is hurting you. I promise."

Daphne clutches onto her big brother's shirt like a lifeline and she hides her face in his shoulder as she continues to break down in his protective, comforting embrace.

Most of them turn as they hear footsteps rush downstairs. Libby's grip on Ophelia tightens, pressing herself closer to the other girl.

Ophelia's grip protectively tightens, but she relaxes when she sees it's just Sam.

"What the hell happened?" Sam asks, rushing in. He puts his gun up, seeing the threat is apparently taken care of.

"I'm guessing it's a long story." Nathan says.

"It's just your dad. It's your dad." Ophelia quietly tells Libby. The brunette looks over, seeing her dad.

"Daddy." Libby sobs, detaching from Ophelia.

"Hey. Hey, hey, hey." Sam rushes over as she walks towards him with her arms out. She crashes into him, sobbing into his shirt. Sam grimaces at her covered in gasoline, not even sure he wants to know what almost happened even if he can put the pieces together.

"Hey, hey. I got you. I got you. I'm right here, Bessie." Sam tightly holds her. After a bit, he pulls away and crouches down so he's more level with her. He pushes her wet hair back, grabbing a bandana out of pocket.

"Hey, you're okay now. You're safe." He assures, dabbing her face dry as much as he can. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asks, glancing over her. He winces at the bruise on her cheek. Libby sniffles as she nods.

"My-- my ribs hurt. It hurts to breathe. He kicked a lot." Libby hiccups.

"Okay, I'm-- just-- just tell me if it hurts." Sam says. He gently presses on part of her abdomen, slowly going down her ribs. Libby cries out when he touches a tender spot where the damage was done.

"Okay. It's okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Sam whispers. "If Cas can't heal you, we'll get you to a hospital, okay? We'll get you taken care of, promise."

Libby nods a little.

"Okay." Sam attempts to give her a comforting smile. "Where are Lissy and your sister?"

"They-- they went to town earlier. Be-be-before they got here." She points to the Stynes.

"Okay. Okay, all right." Sam feels some relief fill him knowing the other two most important people in his life are more than likely okay. He had tried to call Larissa earlier, but she didn't answer her phone which made him assume the worst.

"C'mere, baby." Sam pulls Libby back into a hug as she continues to cry.

+++

Cas was able to heal himself before healing all of Libby's injuries. Daphne and Libby both took showers and now Daphne is in her room and Billy walks in.

Billy puts a movie in before climbing into the bed. He lays down next to Daphne.

"You okay?" Billy quietly asks. She shakes her head before cuddling into his side. Billy quietly sighs, wishing he could fix her. He kisses her on the head and hugs her, knowing all he can really do is comfort her.

~ ~ ~

Sam gingerly brushes some of Libby's hair out of her face as he finally got her to fall asleep. He carefully detaches himself from her and gets out of the bed. He puts Eeyore in her arms, gently stroking her hair to keep her asleep.

Covering her up, Sam sneaks out of the room. He goes to the kitchen where Larissa is.

"Hey." He quietly says.

"Sammy, I-- I am so so so sorry. I never would've-- if I had known, I--"

"That's exactly it, Lissy." Sam says. "You didn't know. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known that this was gonna happen."

"I didn't even really need to go to the store. I could've waited to go get more pull ups and-- and snacks, I--"

"Hey, hey, hey." Sam cups her face. "It's not your fault. They're both safe now. They're both okay now."

"They're gonna have severe PTSD. Do you know how terrifying it is to almost get burned alive and then watch your uncle murder three men in cold blood and then beat his best friend to a pulp in the process?"

"I-- okay, no. No, I don't, not from experience. But I know it wasn't easy for them and-- and I know it's gonna be hard, but we'll help them through it, all right? It's gonna be okay eventually."

Larissa heavily sighs, lowering her head.

"I just-- I should've been here."

"Don't. Don't do that. Baby, you couldn't have known. It's okay. I wish I would've been here, too, but I wasn't, and it sucks, but... we're all gonna be fine -- sooner or later. We just have to be there for Bessie and for Daphne."

"Yeah." Larissa whispers, nodding, holding onto Sam's wrists. "Yeah."

"Besides, it-- part of me is glad that you and Athena weren't here. Who knows what they would've done to a baby, you know? I hate that Libby had to go through it, but I'm glad you two didn't." Sam says.

"I get it. Yeah, I know." Larissa mumbles. Sam kisses her on the forehead before pulling her into a hug.

"I should get back to the bedroom." Sam quietly says after a bit. "In case she wakes up and starts to freak out or something."

"Yeah. Yeah, I'll-- I'll be there in a bit." Larissa says, sniffling.

"Okay." Sam nods. He gently kisses her on the lips. "I love you." He tells her.

"I love you, too." She whispers, gently smiling.

Sam goes back to his and Larissa's room, Libby sitting up in the bed.

"Daddy." Libby says.

"Hey. Hey, baby, sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't expect you to wake up. I just had to talk to Lissy about something." Sam says, getting in the bed.

"Don't leave." Libby whines, cuddling into his side, tightly wrapping her arm around him.

"I won't. I won't. I'm right here." Sam promises, stroking her hair. "You got me, baby. Not going anywhere."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1K 71
[ supernatural -- seasons 6-10 ] Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling Like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DO NOT own Supernatural...
241K 5.5K 116
[ supernatural -- season 1-5 ] Natalie Winchester Series: Family Line Anti-Hero I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters or storylines...
55.7K 2.3K 101
[ supernatural -- seasons 9-15 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters or storylines. I ONLY o...
553K 14.6K 68
Sam left his family to attend Stanford University. There he comes across a girl by the name of Jess. The duo hit it off which leads to Jess giving bi...