A Different Kind of Hell

By BeardedWonder0

Dakota Caldwell, a young performer with a traveling Rennaisance Fair is abducted following a seance during Ma... More

A/N
Character Notes
Welcome to Chaumala

Foreward: Part 1

25 2 9
By BeardedWonder0

Dakota:

The Renaissance Fair had ended yesterday, and I was just now waking up to get my things packed and head back to my apartment in New Orleans when someone knocked on the door of my motel room. I had been a performer at the local Fair for 6 years running and had made several friends in the troupe. I grabbed my robe as I walked to the door and opened it after checking the peephole and seeing that it was a fellow performer. Several of us had gone together on a package deal to make the 8-week stay in the motel cheaper, so seeing each other after working hours was nothing new.

"Hi Manny, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be packing and getting ready to head home? You've got a long drive back to Texas. " I said leaning against the door

"Kota! I'm glad you're up, a few of us are going out for brunch to celebrate the Fair ending in an hour. Are you in?"

I turned and looked at the room and then the clock on the wall and sighed. This had been my home for the last 8 weeks and I had grown comfortable here. I'd have to try to get into the same room next year when I came to work at the Fair.

"Yeah, I can be ready in an hour. Let me take a quick shower and get everything packed and into my car. Where are we going for brunch?"

"Just meet me in the car in an hour and we'll take care of everything, our treat." Manny said

I shut the door with a wave and quickly packed up all but the clothes I was going to wear, a simple sundress with cute panties and no bra with flat sandals for my feet, the straps on the dress were far too thin to hide a bra, anyway. After checking that the door to my room was locked, I walked to the bathroom. The spray of the water was hot and soothing and soon the bathroom was fogged up so badly I could barely see but I was enjoying all of it to soothe my tired body until my vision suddenly went dark, and I was in a very, very different place.

The ground rumbled with the footfalls of hundreds of thousands of people around me, their war cries and screams deafening me, I could barely think with all the chaos surrounding me. The ground I stood upon was rocky and soaked with the blood of countless fallen people. There were dead bodies laying everywhere. Those in the grass were being ripped to pieces by the very grass itself. Those captured by vines were being tortured and some even turned inside out by those same vines. My body physically shook in terror at the sights around me. Off to the side, there was a lake of fire and in the distance, I could see a volcano erupting; it was a vision of hell, and I was experiencing all of it in real-time. I felt the heat of the place, the suffocating, acrid air that burned my throat, the sounds of metal crashing into other metal and people screaming in pain as the battle raged.

The water running cold over my body snapped me out of the vision, I almost fell to my knees with the force of the transition. I gasped and slapped my hands on the wall of the shower to keep my trembling legs from failing. I slowly came back to myself and turned off the water, stepping out and grabbing a towel from the rack, I looked in the mirror and my pupils were blown wide, complete horror on my face.

"What the holy fuck was that?! I'm having waking nightmares in the shower now? I've seriously got to relax and get out more, it's gotta be stress that's got me like this." I squeaked

I dressed quickly and hauled my suitcases to my car, fitting them in the jigsaw puzzle I'd brought them here in. When I got back to the door of the room, Manny was waiting for me. I dropped my shoulders and relaxed when I saw him. His jovial presence lightened my mood from the earlier visions in the shower.

"There you are Kota! I've been looking for you, are you ready to head to brunch? You look like you've been through hell, are you ok?"

"Sure, I just got caught up in a daydream and was shocked when I ended up with a cold shower." I laughed "Let's do this!"

Brunch was fun and filled with laughs about how well the Fair had gone but was ultimately uneventful. We all said our goodbyes and headed out towards our homes with the promise to keep in touch until the next Fair. Manny dropped me off at my car and we hugged briefly before he took off to the west and I slid into the drivers seat of my small car.

The drive home was just a few hours and I got busy with washing laundry and putting things back away until the evening when my phone buzzed as I was making dinner. It was my best friend, Jennifer, urging me to come down to the Mardi Gras street party tonight since she and the girls hadn't seen me in "2 whole, long months" and they missed me. I chuckled but said I'd meet them at 9 in our usual place.

I made a quick dinner, showered and got dressed for the night. Black lace panties and a matching bra, lime green sundress and cute strappy sandals. It's was just a street party with my friends so why get all dressed up?

We met and partied for an hour or more, winding our way through the street and the crowd until my friends spotted a sign for a psychic medium and a seance that was happening tonight.

As we walked into the parlor, the medium greeted us and froze when she looked at me. Her grey eyes were cold and seemed to look straight into my soul, she never blinked, not even once.

"You've got a lot of darkness in you, child. Great and terrible things are in your future." her voice was like chewing on gravel

We pushed it off, thinking it was all part of the act and settled in for the show. It was a good time, your usual touristy thing but still fun. We tipped the medium and she caught me on the way out.

"Beware, child, great and terrible things. Take care of yourself and take care of your heart."

We left the parlor and melted back into the crowd, stopping at a bar and avoiding a pub crawl we grabbed fresh drinks before heading back out to join the party.

"What did she mean, you've got darkness in you?" Jennifer said with a slight slur to her words

"I have no clue, it's probably just for show for the tourists. She didn't even get to me in the seance, remember? It's gotta be just a bit like they do at the Ren Fair." I laughed

"Wait... they don't always tell the truth when you see a psychic reader at the Fair? I'm appalled!" she pushed my shoulder playfully

The other girls trailed along behind us and we made our way through the crowd to a particularly boisterous intersection. We danced along and started to have fun with individual guys. Jennifer was hanging all over a tall redheaded guy who was groping her ass when I looked over, Bambi was doing her standard bump 'n' grind routine from college on a guy who looked like he could fold her like a pretzel, and Stefani's man was going all Magic Mike in the middle of the intersection as she cheered.

My guy trailed off in search of another drink and easier prey. I turned around and saw my girls and laughed, then a dark feeling slithered up my spine. Like claws working their way into my ribs and holding me in place. Even with the warmth of the spring night a shiver worked it's way up my spine and settled goosebumps at the base of my neck. A voice whispered into my ears before the scent of him crossed my nose, earthy and smoky, his husky baritone reverberated around me and cut through the music with ease.

"Fancy a dance, beautiful? I've been watching you all night and didn't want to miss my chance." he said

His voice and something else that I couldn't define coiled around me. I didn't know what it was but it caressed my skin as though my clothing wasn't even there. I felt like I was totally naked as his hands touched my skin and his voice wrapped around my body, caressing my skin. He never moved more than his hands, but it sent an unnatural shiver down my spine as the sweat trickled over my skin in the Louisiana heat. I took his hand when he offered it and he pulled me to him, gently as we started to sway with the music. The band settled in to a dirty, bluesy beat and the crowd began undulating like a single living thing around us and we followed along in time to the music.

A single bead of sweat slipped down into the crack of my ass at the same time his hand slipped under the hem of my sundress. He gripped my ass and pulled me harder against him, making me moan at the added friction. I dragged my hands up his back and locked them around his neck as he worked his thigh against me and drove me mad with lust. We started to grind together as he held me and his fingers stroked me as he worked his way behind me, pushing his hard length against me. The song pulsed and his fingers found their way beneath my panties and into me and he growled in my ear as he felt my wetness, and I squeezed him as he tried to pull out when he slipped his thick fingers inside me.

"Please, I need it so bad!" I cried out

"Relax little Princess, you're going to get everything you need, I promise that."

"Don't you dare stop, please! It's been so long and I just... I just... i NEED!" I screamed

And he didn't, he ground his hard cock into my ass and fucked my drenched pussy with his fingers as he held me tight and rocked to the bluesy beat of the music. He groaned and pushed deeper, curling his fingers and laughing as I whimpered. I could smell the heat of my sex in the air, my arousal mixing with the scents of sweat and flowers and the springtime air, and I knew that he could smell it too. My pulse thundered in my ears and my heart felt like it had been replaced by a hummingbird with as fast as it beat.

"You're going to cum for me, little Princess, right here, right on the dance floor in front of the entire world and you're going to spread your legs and beg for it."

My hips rolled and I slammed back into him trying to get him to punch his hard cock through my dress and fuck me. I needed to be penetrated, to be filled, to be stretched and pumped full of cum tonight. It wasn't going to happen though, when he stroked small circles around my clit my world went white and I was totally lost. I didn't even know what was coming next, I didn't care, I was so completely lost to the pleasure of it all in that moment that nothing else mattered. The crowd around us seemed to fade from my vision and even the music was muted and muffled in my ears.

My skin tingled, and I could feel every bead of sweat sliding down me as time slowed and I felt his fingers fill me. I was craving to be taken, to be ravaged, to be taken like a thing, a piece of meat, a simple toy to be used.

He made me wait, made me ride it out. My skin became hyper-sensitive as the heat rose within me until I could barely concentrate on anything more than breathing. He wouldn't let me cum just like that and his hips were grinding into me like he wanted to make me a puddle of mush. My body moved all on its own, my heart raced and my vision contracted to a single point of light off in the distance. Like an unstoppable train coming through a tunnel at me, that light barreled toward me. And I knew I couldn't get out of its way, not even if I had wanted to.

"Please! I need this, please! Making me wait is torture!"

"Torture of the very best kind" he growled into my ear

My head fell back against his shoulder then, my legs trying to give out but he held me up with one arm as he teased me with slow, deep strokes of his fingers. For just a minute I could hear the music, perfectly in time with his fingers pounding me into oblivion. When the beat dropped, my orgasm knocked at the door, and I screamed around the hand that had snuck its way around my throat.

"Relax into it, little Princess. You're mine, and you're going to be so much more for me than just mine." he growled in my ear

"Umgh fuck.... yes, please dear god yes!" I squeaked out

A tiny girl knelt down before us and latched her lips on my clit and my world shattered. I had no idea what was up or down. Breathing was hard, it was like moving through pudding. It was enough, I was gone, I knew nothing else.

"That's my girlfriend, with her lips on your swollen clit. She's going to wring every last drop of cum out of your soaked little cunt and drink you like the finest wine." He whispered into my ear as I shuddered. "And when she's finished with you, she's going to do it all over, again and again."

When the bass dropped again, all I could feel was her mouth on my clit, sucking me hard while his fingers pounded into my soaked pussy. I lost my mind and writhed on her mouth under my skirt. My hips bucked wildly, not seeming to know whether they wanted to push my clit farther into her hot mouth or to slam back against the thick cock behind me, so close it was nearly inside my pussy that was aching to be filled.

I lost my grip on the world. I had no idea where I was or what was happening around me. I knew that I soaked the chin of the girl in front of me and bucked like a wild thing in the arms of the man who sank his fangs... yes, fangs... into the hollow of my shoulder as I screamed into the night as I came. Everyone around us was watching me and I reveled in all of it, drenching the woman's face again as they watched me, bared to them as i writhed in ecstasy. They cheered as I exploded and rode both her face and his fingers, absolutely no shame in my mind. Both of my legs gave way until they completely spread me open for her, lewd, wild and shameless. She caught me with a strength I'd never expected and pushed my knees up and out wide. They held me wide open and displayed to the crowd, I lost myself in the sensations and feelings of it all and completely let go. My world exploded into a kaleidoscope of colors and fireworks behind my eyelids. Things went dark and all I could feel were his hands and her lips. Even that faded away till all I knew was darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
500K 14.5K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
320K 18.5K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...