More Than This || Larry x Tan...

By gooey4ever

A night of finally giving into long desire leads to Tanner and Larry becoming more than what they expected. [... More

1. Thunderstorms and Denial
3. Lips and Revelations
4. Panic and Bedsheets
5. Makeout Sessions and Conversations
6. Love and Fear
7. Endings and Beginnings

2. Blowjobs and Fear

1.6K 21 22
By gooey4ever

Chapter word count: 11784

-------

The hot morning sun is annoyingly bright - too bright for Larry's liking as the glowing yellow rays peak through the small gap between the dark fabric curtain and the large window, the light landing directly onto Larry's face and rudely awakening Larry from his otherwise peaceful slumber.

A heavy wave of fatigue washes over him, crushing his body as his weary eyes slowly flutter open, squinting from the bright sunlight that disturbed his sleep. He begrudgingly wakes up, his heavy body barely able to remain awake as he desperately craves to fall back into that sweet slumber but the obnoxious sun continues to shine on his face, preventing him.

The soft sheets were warm against their skin, the air surrounding them cool as the ceiling fan rapidly spun, providing relief from the unforgiving hot sun. Large and somewhat muscled arms are wrapped around Larry's smaller body, holding him closely from behind as he feels a shadow of warmth pressed against his bare back.

There's a gentle breath that tickles his skin, his hairs rising at the gentle feeling as small goosebumps form on his skin. He quickly realizes it's Tanner whose face is pressed up against the back of his neck, his short stubble scratchy yet ticklish against the smooth surface. He ignores the way his heart swoons.

Larry immediately gets lost in his mind, his surroundings becoming a heavy blur as quick, flashing images of the previous night run through his head, a pot of emotions sitting within him as he recalls their sexual encounter.

Images of Larry sitting on Tanner's lap soar across his busy mind which was soon followed by a series of arousing memories that consisted of Larry's back arching, panting, and thrusting as he revels over the poisonous kisses that were burned into his skin.

The reminder has Larry's face blushing a deep red, his cheeks crimson as he attempts to replace those thoughts with anything else but his mind wouldn't budge, stuck on that night as it replayed it over and over again.

He inhales a small breath, his tired eyes swaying over to Tanner's large hands, his mind finally coming to the realization they slept in the same bed - something that shouldn't be such a big deal. The fact they shared a bed that night shouldn't be such a surprising concept, especially with what they did a few hours prior to them drifting asleep. However, a big part of Larry honestly figured that Tanner would've returned to his own room at some point in the night.

That being said, he doesn't mind his presence.

The sheets were warm and soft against his skin, the pillows cool as the frigid air kept the heat at bay. He liked the comfort of the bed, liked the way Tanner's arms felt draped around him as they held him close. He likes the way Tanner's chest was pressed against his back, ass to crotch as his body's intense warmth radiated towards Larry, his scent strong and familiar. He liked Tanner's warm breath tickle his skin, his soft breathing hitting the back of his neck as Tanner softly snored.

He tries to ignore how much he likes it. He was unsuccessful in his attempt.

The heavy languor continued to overtake his body, the overwhelming feeling still present as it weighs him down. It grows increasingly difficult to keep his eyes open so he decides to close them and attempt to fall back asleep. It was easier said than done, the orange sun sitting high in the sky, no clouds to block out the intense rays that prevented the relaxation he craved. He'd prefer to fall asleep and have Tanner wake up first while in this position but that didn't seem possible right now.

Except, Larry has bad luck, and he feels Tanner's body begin to subconsciously shift on the bed, adjusting his position but his arms remaining securely wrapped around Larry. His legs shift, tangled with Larry's which causes for Tanner's crotch to press tightly against Larry and that's when he feels it.

Larry gulps, tension looming in the air as his mind registers what this means - what this was. He shouldn't be surprised but the small cloud of astonishment was present, raining on him as he attempts to make sense of this meaning. They're both boys and it's quite early in the morning so this new development shouldn't come as such a shocker but he was still quite surprised.

Getting morning wood was normal - common even, and he should expect nothing less when it came to the both of them. God knows he's been in this exact position before with other partners except, the situation was completely different and he was typically the one with the growing erection.

He doesn't really know what to do in this situation.

Larry remains still in the quiet, dim room, his eyes open as he pondered his next course of action, attempting to ignore his own desires and push them away but that was quite difficult to do - Tanner's hard on pressed completely up against Larry and inciting fantasies in his mind. If he doesn't think about it, it'll be okay.

He just needs to not think about it - he was already failing.

It only traps Larry within his mind, drifting away into an endless trance where his head is filled with memories of the night before. He's hit with vivid memories as he recounts the way their bodies felt and moved, the way Tanner's swiftly traveled through his body and how his intoxicating lips had him nearly whining for more. He tries to think if anything but this, but Tanner's hard cock is distracting enough within itself.

"Morning," mumbles Tanner, his voice deep and gravelly. He seemed unaffected by his own...problem.

Larry's hands slide to where Tanner's lay, resting them ontop. "Hey."

A silence overtakes the small space, nearly deafening but oddly isn't uncomfortable. Tanner's warm breath continues to lightly hit the back of his neck, Larry almost shivering as he feels a cluster of nerves run through his body in an electrifying burst. His heart rate starts to increase, various scenarios running through his mind over how this could go and what would happen next. The confidence he once held last night is quick to disappear, Larry suddenly timid.

The bed shifts as Tanner, once again, adjusts his position, ignoring his own hard buldge as he seemingly was unbothered and runs his large calloused hands over Larry's bare torso, his touch light.

"Can I jerk you off?"

"What?" he asks, his face tinting red, voice high.

"You're hard," explains Tanner.

"Yeah, you too-"

There's a small pause as the pair hold back their words, Tanner awaiting Larry's affirmation, his hand gently caressing his abdomen. Larry's mind is spinning, harshly swallowing as he contemplates his next move, frozen in place as he finds himself in a near panic.

The fact was, they crossed a line last night, their ability to logically think gone as they partook in things they definitely shouldn't have - doing things that normal friends don't typically do. There was a clear lack of self control present but there was nothing neither of them could do to take that night back. What's done is done.

The idea of going again excites Larry, the small spark present in his chest at the mere thought was enough of a giveaway that he was more than willing to cross that line again, to feel Tanner's larger and rougher hands on his dick as he's washed with a sense of bliss.

The small tent in his pants only grow larger, tighter, as his mind begins to spin, imagining the feeling of Tanner's hit breath against his skin, his red cherry lips kissing his neck as his stubble scratches the smooth surface. The air escapes his lungs at the image, a cloud of arousal growing over him as his mind starts to lose self control and tread back into his desires.

He'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy last night - he'd be lying if he said he didn't want to do it again. It's horrendously stupid but fuck, he can't bring it within himself to care. The line was already crossed anyways, what would crossing it again do?

"Okay," he speaks up, his voice low, almost a whisper, timidness present.

Larry doesn't need to look to know Tanner had that sheepish smile plastered on his face, successful in getting what he wanted, the thought only further embarrassing Larry. Tanner adjusts his body, shifting so that he's hovering on top of him, Larry under him, face flushed, flustered with the boy above him.

Their dark eyes meet in a heavy gaze, the contact between them never breaking as they're focused solely on each other, the dim room blending into nothingness as Tanner becomes his main line of focus.

Tanner inches forward, his body leaning in towards Larry, his plush lips scarily close to Larry's, almost brushing his own and fuck, Larry swears he's going to kiss him, his heart racing with a bursting excitement. His stomach flutters, lightweight as he anticipates Tanner's next move, his eyes flickering down for a split second until he's met with a heavy wave of disappointment when Tanner's lips press down against his collar bone, ultimately never meeting his lips as he had wished.

Whatever, it's dumb that he wants to kiss him. Why would they anyways?

The room's frigid air is quick to rapidly change in temperature once Tanner's hand cups Larry's hard dick through the dark fabric of his boxers, teasingly pressing down. The feeling elicits a small gasp to escape Larry's lips, a jolt of pleasure running up his body as he holds back a whine.

Filled with embarrassment, Larry closes his eyes, squeezing them shut as he turns his head to the side, avoiding Tanner's sharp eyes and the way they cut right through him.

Surprisingly, by some luck of the Gods, Tanner seemingly decides to keep the teasing at a minimum (at least for now) and getting right to the point, no longer depraving Larry of his desires. Instead, in one swift motion, Tanner's hands grip Larry's boxers and effortlessly pull them down.

The cool air becomes apparent once his dick bounces out, freed from the tight constraints of his boxers and exposed to the room's drafty air, his fingers subconsciously scratching the sheets. He tries to look away, unable to face how hard he was in this moment, his cock unaffected by the room's temperature.

Tanner's intense staring goes unnoticed in result, his deep chestnut eyes cloud with lust as they're glued to the sight before him, moving in towards his dick as Larry continues to look away, refusing to meet his eyes.

His hands are subtle and oddly soft yet coarse at the same time as they creep up towards Larry's inner thigh, his movements intentionally slow as he takes the opportunity to feel his body before ultimately wrapping his fingers around his shaft.

A soft groan threatens to escape Larry's lips, successfully holding back the sound as his hand lazily drapes over his lips, covering his mouth in an attempt to muffle any future sounds. He feels Tanner give two rough strokes, almost as if he's testing it out, his movements mirroring hesitance.

The anticipation begins to weigh on Larry, unsure of his friend's next move as he waits with bated breath. He finds the courage to finally meet Tanner, his eyes peering at Tanner who, as if sensing his sudden confidence, shoots up his eyes and briefly meets Larry's gaze.

It lasts a few seconds but to Larry it felt like a lifetime, the sudden eye contact slowing down the world around them as his heart stuttered in his chest, his expression difficult to read. Tanner focuses back onto Larry's cock, licking his lips as he takes advantage of the precum that's gathered on the tip and attempting to use of it as lube. Larry's face immediately heats up as it turns a deep scarlet.

The reality around him felt unreal, blending into what felt like a dream as he slowly gives into the intense sensation that washes over him. His mind couldn't process what they were doing, what he felt as Tanner gripped the base of his cock, overwhelmed with the weight of the emotions to think straight.

Despite the cool room, Larry's body feels as though it's burning, an intense heat blending into his skin as he trembles. He shakily inhales, taking in a small breath, almost as in preparation as Tanner unexpectedly swipes his thumb on the tip of his cock, the sudden simulation resulting in Larry to instinctively buck his hips, softly moaning as his body craves more.

The room grows impossibly darker, circling him as arousal spreads rapidly through Larry, his body burning in an intense heat as small flames dance on his skin, Larry engulfed by the angry fire. His heart pounds against his chest like a drum, the sound deep as it echoes in his ears like an enchanted beat. His eyes are shut while his red lips are slightly parted, his hands clenching the white pillow above him as he awaits for Tanner to give him any more of that blissful feeling.

Tanner is barely even touching him, barely granting him any relief and Larry is already destroyed, his face flushed crimson, hair in disarray, quietly moaning at every small stroke he's given. No one else has ever gotten him like this before - has had him react this strongly. He's also never felt this much intense pleasure before. Maybe Tanner is the exception.

"I'm just gonna-" mumbles Tanner, trailing off before taking the tip of Larry's dick into his mouth, softly sucking.

The hard, angry tip of Larry's cock is engulfed in heat, his tongue swirling over the tip and sucking with passion. It's unexpected - Tanner's sudden decision to suck the tip of his dick being a factor as to why Larry doesn't care over how much of a bad idea this was supposed to be, his concerns quickly forgotten.

Larry silently gasps, his mouth open as he throws his head back, his hands releasing its iron grip from the white pillows and clenching the covers instead, the sudden stimulation overwhelming.

"Fuck, Tanner," he whispers.

The need to watch Tanner grows as the intense pleasure takes over his mind, his eyes blinking open and peering down at his friend. The world stops, freezing as he's graced with the perfect image of Tanner, pure desire pooling in his eyes as he's unable to peel his eyes away, wanting the image ingrained in his mind if he could.

Larry was mesmerized, the image of Tanner only contributing to his growing arousal, his eyes watching as Tanner lied in between his legs, his red lips sucking on Larry's tip while his hands eagerly stroked his cock, his hands moving with confidence.

He felt breathless - felt small with the way Tanner's vision was stuck on Larry, meeting his intense gaze in a powerful stare. Tanner's eyes burned into him, his eyes dark and half lidded, filled with pure lust and desire as he watched how reactive Larry was, focusing how his body twisted in pleasure.

His lips were red and wet, his hands doing majority of the work as he never moved beyond the tip, refusing to take Larry in deeper but Larry wasn't complaining. How could he?

Comparatively, this was vastly different than their moment together last night. Larry was able to see Tanner in a much more clearer light, no longer impaired from the harsh rain and poor lighting, able to see his face clearly as the yellow sun rays peaked through the small gap, adding a nice splash of light.

Desire takes over, his mind taken over by his lust for Tanner as his body buzzes from the intense sensation, jolts of electricity running through his hot body. The air is tight and thick, Larry losing his breath as it becomes ragged and uneven, his mind vacant as he finds himself at a loss for words, weak from the intoxicating feeling, drowning in the feeling.

His brain feels as though it's been switched off, the overwhelming thoughts disappearing into nothingness, reveling in the feeling of Tanner's hand intensly working him. Coherent thoughts escape him, broken sentences bouncing in his cloudy mind as it quickly floods with images of Tanner in between his legs, his arousal only growing deeper.

He doesn't know why he's so good at this - where he learned to grip him, to stroke him in the perfect pace, his hands effortlessly twisting in a pleasurable angle. His mouth was heavenly, sucking off the tip granting him so much relief yet teasing him all at the same time.

The white walls close in on him, the room slowly shrinking as the world focuses solely on Larry and Tanner. His distorted surroundings are dull, disappearing into the background as his eyes land on Tanner. It feels as though the world zooms in on them, his body vibrating as he feels a pressure coiling in his stomach, his eyes half lidded as he takes in the position Tanner lied in.

His small, slim hands desperately scratch the sheets, his dull nails digging into the mattress before ultimately gripping the white fabric. The little self control he held has completely left his body, void of any stability as he nearly thrusts into Tanner's hands. His body tenses, his breathing growing heavier as his face twists in a pleasured expression.

He was close - that wasn't hard to tell.

Tanner quickly caught on to the development, his eyes intensely watching the way Larry held back his thrusts, muffling his soft whines and quiet moans as he neared his climax. Of course he noticed, how could he not?

Tanner, aware of his nearing climax, removes his mouth off his tip, his lips red, wet, and slightly swollen and licks them, Larry silently groaning at the image. Tanner is slow, his hand's pace decreasing as he crawls up Larry's smaller frame, face to face with his friend.

His dark, chestnut, eyes are deep, filled with lust and desire, lips flushed red as he watches Larry, his expression filled with hunger, eyeing Larry with an intense want. Larry is weak under his gaze, his body growing into mush as he falls under Tanner's spell, mesmerized with the boy above him, unable to hold back his reactions as Tanner tightens his grip, the speed of his strokes increasing. He was at his mercy.

The air is pulled out of his lungs, his breath taken away by the simple image of Tanner and his working hand, his half lidded eyes stuck on his friend and his slick lips. His mind rapidly fills with thoughts and scenarios of their lips meeting, crashing into each other as a wave of relief washes over him, his brain flooded with this dumb and unfortunate fantasy.

The desire to lean in is strong, to feel those plush lips against his own and taste him except, he doesn't move, doesn't even consider trying, too much of a coward to do anything about it, burying his wish to kiss Tanner to back of his mind.

Maybe it was for the better - maybe he was lying to himself.

Tanner's hands tighten around Larry's shaft, his hand rapidly twisting and in a split second, Larry quietly gasps. His mouth opens, tired eyes rolling back as quick euphoric waves repeatedly hit him, his body weightless as it nearly shakes from his sudden release. His mind is cloudy, almost dizzy as white strings of cum shoot out of Larry's dick, landing all over Tanner's palm, his back almost arching in result.

"S-shit," he whispers, barely able to process what happened, his body coming down from that blissful high.

Tanner's eyes never leave Larry, sending him a soft smile as his hand starts to slow down until ultimately stopping. He returns the smile, small, shy, and flustered. His breathing slows, unable to read Tanner's thoughts behind that smile he loved so much, his mind spinning from the feel of Tanner's clothed cock resting against his thigh - hard and warm.

The heavy fatigue returns, weighing Larry down as his weightless body feels weak, still coming down his high. He's ready to fall back asleep - to shut his eyes and rest his head against the cool, fluffy, pillows but he doesn't, fighting against that urge, Tanner's erection pressing against him enough to break him out of that bubble.

His beating heart stutters in his chest as they remain still, neither of them making an effort to move, their eyes stuck on each other as they silently enjoy each other's presence, Tanner still on top of Larry.

Larry's stomach stirs, a small shadow of anxiety creeping onto him as he thinks about returning the favour - to make Tanner feel good as well. His smaller hands are soft, moving slowly and gliding towards Tanner's waistband, the action catching his immediate attention.

His eyes cut into him, opening into him as he intently watches Larry, attentive and alert. Larry remains undeterred, pausing for only a quick second before shoving his hand into his boxers. As expected, Tanner never protests, remaining silent as he shifts his body in order to provide easier access for the boy below him.

The small shadow of anxiety only grows in size, the cool air biting his skin, goosebumps forming in result. Their size difference is noticeable in this position, Larry feeling so small in comparison, focused on making Tanner feel good.

In turn, his hands are a lot smaller in comparison, slight insecurity creeping into Larry and poisoning his mind, infecting his brain and psyching himself out over something he's sure Tanner probably didn't care about. He tries to not let those feelings surface, his main priority to make Tanner feel good. His hands hover above his cock, Larry licking his lips before finally wrapping his hands around the shaft.

Larry takes a small breath in, Tanner immediately closing his eyes, relief washing over him as a quiet groan escapes his red lips, the image nearly choking Larry. His heart pounds against his chest, Tanner's hands reaching up ajd grasping Larry's free arm in instinct, his fingers lightly digging into his skin.

His stomach stirs, Larry's hands sliding up and down in a slick motion, his strokes neither slow nor quick, his wrist naturally twisting as he occasionally moves to massage his dick. It was obvious Larry knew what he was doing.

It's probably an odd position - Tanner still leaning above him, gripping his arm while he hovers over Larry who helplessly lies beneath him, his hands working to get him off. He didn't mind this position, feeling safe under Tanner, his body radiating so much warmth, Tanner dropping his head onto Larry's shoulder, overcome by the sensation as his hot breath hits his skin. It wasn't weird.

The artificial smell of coconut fills the space between them, the sweet scent of Tanner's shampoo strong as the familiar smell grounds him and reminds Larry that it's fine - that it's okay, that it's Tanner. His face is buried in Larry's shoulder, small strands of his soft, brown hair tickling his skin, Larry's lips parting as he's overcome with a plethora of emotions.

Tanner, not moving from his position, redirects his free hand as it slithers down Larry's smaller body, traveling lower and lower until reaching his desired location, Larry's thighs.

Before Larry has the chance to react, Tanner shamelessly grips them, his calloused hands snaking around his thigh as he digs his fingers into the warm, tender skin, gently squeezing it. Larry groans, the sound barely audible, loving the feeling, loving the way Tanner holds him - grips him like he's his.

Was that weird? Probably, but he rather not dwell on it, blaming it on the lust.

The room is silent, almost overwhelming as the ceiling fan continues to spin, the bed creaking as the small space is filled with Larry's soft panting, Larry increasing the speed of his strokes while his hand twists and circles around the shaft.

His free hand desperately grips Tanner's bare back, their room feeling as if though it was falling - collapsing onto him, biting his lip as he continued to stroke Tanner. Soft vibrations run through Larry's neck, his body buzzing at the tickling feeling as Tanner's sweet yet deep noises are muffled by Larry's mellow skin - it tickles him. He'd be lying if he said he hated it.

Larry's mind was mush, slowly disintegrating as he loses all sense of his surroundings, his mind wandering, his scrambled mind unable to stay focused as his hand works on auto pilot. He can't help it - can't help but think about those pink plush lips press against his own and how they'd feel together - how they'd taste. He can't help but think about how they'd move, and how fast they'd go. What kind of kiss would it be? Would it be one filled with passion and fervor? One that's slow and steady? Or would it be one that's desperate and lustful.

He wishes he could stop thinking about that.

"Fuck, Larry," he whispers, lifting his head from the crook of his neck, their faces only mere centimeters apart, his hot breath ghosting his lips as he slowly moves closer towards Larry. He swears he was going to kiss him.

Except he doesn't and he feels stupid for thinking that for the second time.

That's quickly forgotten when Tanner suddenly comes, his hips stuttering as white strings of come spills all over Larry's hand, a bit of it unintentionally dripping down onto his thighs, quietly groaning as his breathing is strained, his fingers digging into his skin. Larry continues to stroke him, working him through his orgasm until he feels Tanner shiver, Larry slowing down until ultimately stopping.

He carries a dazed look in his eyes, his head very clearly in the clouds as he slowly comes down the euphoric high, Larry's eyes are stuck on Tanner as he watches him intently. His breathing almost matches Tanner's, off by a few beats, ragged and heavy. Their eyes meet but only for a brief second, Larry speechless as Tanner collapses next to him, eyes closed.

So....they just did that....again.

The room is awfully quiet, the spinning ceiling fan cooling down their sweaty bodies and providing some ambient white noise. He listens to the way Tanner's breath slows down, refusing to turn his head to face him.

"I'm gonna go get breakfast," he announces. He climbs out of bed and slips on a pair of shorts, holding a grey shirt in his hands.

Larry nods. "I'm gonna shower."

Larry is afraid to speak up, to add anything else as he awaits for Tanner to say or do anything. He's weighed down onto the bed, a force holding him back, afraid to move until Tanner does, who simply yawns until finally, exiting Larry's small room, shirtless. He catches a glimpse of Tanner slipping on his grey shirt halfway through the hall and meeting the rest of their friends who were already awake and eating breakfast.

It was a bit odd, a little disheartening even, how quickly they got over what they just did - how they both went about their day and acted as if nothing happened. It hurt a little over how unphased Tanner seemed, Larry knowing he shouldn't be upset over something like this when he knew there was nothing between them. He didn't even like Tanner.

If only he could turn off his mind. He sighs to himself, taking in the cold, empty room before finding the strength within himself and lazily flopping out of bed, opening the dark fabric curtains and finally letting in the orange sun that he fought hard to keep out not too long ago.

Larry, too tired to care, grabs whatever clean clothes from his dresser that he could find, a white towel sitting in his other hand as he sluggishly makes his way to their shared washroom.

He was definitely thinking too much into things - getting worried and worked up over nothing. Larry decides to just to with the flow, to let things roll out, unbothered by the lack of discussion over what they had just done. It didn't matter.

He just needed to convince himself first.

His body feels like goo, slowly melting and coming undone. It's a little reckless, maybe a little stupid, but he doesn't know what they're doing, what they have planned, and ultimately, what happens from here on out but he tries to stay unbothered and doesn't question it too much - it was probably for the better.

Still, the shadow of curiosity continued to loom over him, infecting his brain. Would they talk about it? Or would they pretend it never happened? Never speaking or mentioning it anyone - including each other. His emotions are divided, scrambled within him as he realizes he doesn't know what he wants - what would be best. It feels hopeless, but regardless, he tries not to obsess over it.

Larry shoves away the distracting thoughts, finding his curiosity stupid and instead, pushes through the cool washroom door and stepping into the quiet washroom, the frigid air hitting his skin. The bright florescent lights illuminate the small room, his face lit up by the white lights, the room's air filled with the scent of artificial fruit.

Small goosebumps grow on Larry's smooth, the cool air biting his mellow skin, the room's silence distractingly loud. He lazily hangs his towels on the wall rack, hesitantly stepping in front of the mirror as the muffled sound of his friend's laughter echoes across the house.

Against his better judgment, Larry casually takes a look at his reflection, his eyes glossing over his upper torso, observing the faint purplish marks that paint his skin. To be honest, there weren't that many to begin with but, there was enough to earn attention if reckless, the bruises varying in size and shades of purple, the marks trailing down his neck all the way down to his collarbone.

He was mostly unphased by marks on him, aware of their presence and meaning but unbothered nonetheless. There weren't too many but there were enough where the marks eventually become hard to miss.

His mind remains scrambled and incoherent, tides crashing against his busy head as thoughts run through his mind. The thoughts get the best of him and without much thought, his finger trails over onto one of the bigger bruises. He brushes over the mark, rubbing against it before ultimately pressing down, testing to see if it'd be painful.

He doesn't know what he thought would happen but it didn't hurt, the purple splotch on his neck empty of any pain. Instead, the pressure only sent flashing reminders of the previous night, their quick sexual encounter flooding in brain - he couldn't seem to forget even if he wanted.

It barely lasted a second - the rapid clicking of images that circle his brain, glimpses of their heavy breathing and moving hips filling his mind. Hands gripping, touching, squeezing, and stroking consuming his head - vivid and unforgettable. He presses down again, unable to erase the way Tanner's plush lips felt against his neck - sucking, biting, licking, and marking spot and sensitive areas that had him squirming and silently asking for more.

It's embarrassing how real these memories felt - how clear they were in his mind. The images of them grinding and thrusting as they share heavy labored breaths subconsciously roll through his buzzing mind, unable to erase the desperation that bled through their movements. He could almost feel it.

The most vivid, unforgettable memory that floods his mind and only further sends Larry into embarrassment was the urge that swarmed his body, the urge he found himself reeling over and unable to push aside. His desire to grab Tanner by his shirt's collar - to pull him in and kiss him senseless was haunting him, to feel those cherry lips press against his own in a burning kiss - fuck, he doesn't know where that came from.

It doesn't matter. He turns the heat up, hot steam filling the small space, replacing the frigid air and instead, fogging up the mirrors and distorting Larry's reflection. He steps into the hot shower and seemingly forgets everything in those quick 10 minutes.

----

Larry's muscles felt relaxed, his body no longer tense as his mind was cleared from his earlier thoughts. The hot water that rapidly hit his skin as the warm steam filled the room's space was more than enough to aid him.

His long, thick hair remains damp from the wash, the smell of his shampoo lingering which resembled eucalyptus and a small hint of peppermint. He steps out into the living room, meeting his friends who lazily sat around the kitchen island and partaking in mindless chatter.

He was immediately hit with the room's intense humidity, the sun's heat pushing through their glass windows and cracked open doors, the hot air enough to frizz up Larry's hair. Isaac is the first to notice his entry, greeting the smaller boy and sending him a quick smile, scooting his chair to the side and providing Larry with adequate space to sit and join them.

Larry sluggishly sits on the black chair next to Isaac, returning the small simple smile, mumbling a soft greeting, his voice gentle. Isaac turns his attention back to Nick, who was seemingly in mid sentence and talking something he appeared passionate about.

Larry is out of the loop, a little confused about what they were discussing, his eyes scanning the table and watching the way everyone added their own input. He's quiet, observing his friends partake in friendly banter, rolling his eyes at crude jokes.

Larry's eyes land on his best friend, immediately catching sight of Tanner who sat across from him on the long table, his deep, dark coloured eyes looking in Larry's direction but his line of vision directed further down to the crook of Larry's neck.

He could only assume Tanner was lost in a trance, his eyes attached to Larry's general direction but what it was he was specifically staring at had him dumbfounded. Larry leans his face against his palm, lazily propping himself up with his hand while his eyebrows furrow.

His friends volume only grow louder, Isaac's and Yumi's laughter filling the room, Isaac leaning back and stretching his arms. Larry tries not to draw any attention and silently attempts to solve this otherwise simple and admittedly stupid puzzle.

Larry's eyes flicker down in an attempt to match his line of vision and discover what it was that was consuming his friend's attention, his eyes glancing down and Larry immediately feeling as though he was hit by a speeding truck.

In hindsight, it was pretty obvious what held Tanner's attention - what it was he was staring at but still, it never crossed his mind that would be an option, Larry never expecting it for reasons he can't explain.

The sun hits Tanner's face perfectly, the sun's golden glow shining upon Tanner as his amber eyes line perfectly up with the various dull and faint bruises that marked his skin, his gaze attached to the view. He seemingly was unable to pull his eyes away from the sight.

The intensity of his vision and the silence he held resulted in a puddle of insecurity and worry that dug inside of him, paranoia quick to bury itself deep within Larry. It was stupid but his stomach pooled with the fear and anxiety that his friends would take notice of Tanner's deep stare and discover the markings that scattered his neck. He can only assume they'd interrogate him.

Larry could only imagine what would happen - how he'd react. He knows he'd freeze up, unable to think of a good enough response that'd satisfy his friends. It was slightly terrifying as he had no proper response, knowing his friends probably would've caught on and made their on conclusion.

To Larry, that wasn't so farfetched as proven by the fact that Tanner had noticed the bruises fairly quickly, his eyes immediately traveling to the variety of hickies that were left behind. Maybe it was because he was the one who left them there to begin with.

That, or maybe it was due to Larry's clothing choice which left his neck exposed for everyone to see, the garment providing a lack of coverage when he needed it most. It probably wasn't the wisest choice to wear one of his wife beater tank tops.

His growing paranoia reveals to not be much of a concern, his friends too engrossed in their own conversations to take notice of the purple bruises that are plastered on Larry's neck, their eyes never lingering for longer than a second.

A small smile grows on Larry's lips, promptly looking away from his friend and turning his head away, pushing his long damp hair to cover his exposed neck. He's unable to disguise the small amusement and affection he felt from Tanner's obvious staring, light heartedly rolling his eyes at his friend. Tanner quietly chuckles.

"Gross, the milk went bad cause the power went out last night," says Isaac, grimacing at the carton and dumping the liquid into the sink, slamming shut the fridge's door.

"The thunder was loud too, it woke me up from my sleep, dude," said Yumi, walking back to his seat, drinking water.

Isaac nods. "I was at the gym with Nick and the power went out and didn't come back on for like 5 minutes. He was lifting weights in the dark dude."

"Why were you at the gym with Nick at 2am?"

Isaac pauses, chuckling at Tanner's question. "He wanted to workout."

The small group grow silent at his response, Nick cringing until nodding and agreeing with his friend. No one seems to further comment on the matter, Yumi's expression quickly changing and making a face at their words - one that Larry seemed to be the only one to catch.

Taking a sip of his water, Larry leans his warm, pink cheeks against his hands, his eyes lazily glossing over his friends chuckling faces and listens to their light banter and meaningless jokes. The topics were scrambled and disorganized, the friends unable to hold a coherent conversation.

Nevertheless, Larry finds himself holding back giggles, laughing at their words and jokes they spewed. He didn't have much to add, which was a little uncommon for him but he rather not have the attention on him right now and decided to lean back and listen.

The laughter between his friends was contagious, Larry making a point to avoid Tanner's sharp eyes as it'd only make the matter worse. It was nothing personal - he had nothing against Tanner, however, with their dynamic and Larry's inability to hold back his laughs, he knew he'd break the second he met those chestnut eyes.

It'd only result in him and Tanner falling in an endless loop of laughter, unable to explain what it was that caused all of this as it was something only Tanner and Larry understood.

"Larry and I were watching a movie then we had sex and went to bed," said Tanner, chuckling.

He hears Yumi chuckle, mumbling a quiet 'oh my god' at his stupid comment, the rest of the guys making quick quips and jokes about their friendship. A wide smile grows on Larry's face as he follows along with Tanner's "joke" and passionately nods, giggling at Tanner's stupidity.

There's a warm feeling that forms in his chest, a lingering emotion he isn't able to pin down as his chest swirls at the dumb comment. He's not worried about it - unconcerned with Tanner's words as he knows his friends would think of it as a joke, never believing anything beyond that. He doesn't blame them and frankly, is grateful for that.

The events were a little fuzzy in his mind, his memory cloudy as he finds he can't remember why it even went as far as it did last night and how it even got to that point but truth be told, he didn't really care and wasn't too worry.

He figures the late hours and his lack of concern were the reason for his bad memory but again, that wasn't something he really cared about. He didn't have much to really worry about - their dynamic, from the looks of it, remaining the same as nothing between them have seemingly changed, everything feeling normal. Maybe it was weird but he rather not question it.

There hasn't been a dialogue between them regarding their actions - about what they did last night and this morning, the pair going about their day as if nothing ever happened. He wonders if they'll talk about it - if there'd be any discussion about what they've done and what it means but odds are, there wouldn't be and he knew that. He wouldn't he even know what to say so maybe it was for the better.

Nick breaks out into a smile that Yumi mimics, Isaac quick to make a comment as the trio roll their eyes at their so called "joke". They feign annoyance before the conversation naturally begins to shift, their attention span too short for them to stay consistent on a topic for longer than five minutes.

It happens quickly - his friend's laughter and voices slowly fading and blending into the background, distorting in his ears, sounding almost as if he were underwater. It felt that way too, with the way his mind suddenly switched on and promptly losing interest in the conversations that happened around him.

He felt guilty - almost dirty each time his mind helplessly wandered back to the same memory he wanted to avoid. It became an impossible task, Larry's mind circling back and focusing on the sexual acts they recently partook in, the events ingrained in his mind. He couldn't erase the lack of hesitation, the lack of questions as they dived right in, succumbing to their lust and desires and fucking right then and there.

He's dwelling too much on this.

It opens up the flood of questions that suddenly burst through his mind, curious as to what the consequences would be if his friends discovered the markings on his skin and what their reactions would be.

He ponders the variety of possibilities, an abundance of scenarios that begin to run through him. Would they ask questions and interrogate him? Or would they ignore it and pretend they never saw it? Would they tease him? Make fun of him? What would they even say to him? And maybe it's the pessimistic side of him, but he can't wash away the thought that the reactions would be negative and that they'd be upset at him for being irresponsible. He's relieved they never noticed.

The rough sound of the wooden chair legs scraping against the floor breaks Larry out of his small, intrusive trance, the sound obnoxious in his ears and the shadow of his friend ghosting his peripheral. The sound draws his attention, Larry turning his head towards the origin and discovers Nick is the culprit, watching him sit up from his seat.

He watches intently, studying Nick as he leaves their group and makes his way over towards the front door, grabbing his car keys and shoving them in his pocket. None of their friends say a word, Larry ready to speak up and question his friend but before he has the chance, Yumi rises from his spot and silently leaves the room next.

The space is quiet but far from uncomfortable, no one making an effort to speak as two of their friends have left the scene. Yumi lazily heads towards his bedroom, stretching his tired limbs until his back loudly cracks, mumbling about the annoying heat and humid air and how sweaty his body was. Larry isn't able to catch much of his sentence but he hears him utter the words 'shower' and 'cooling off'.

Plastic crinkles, Larry bringing his attention to Isaac who currently held a cold water bottle against his lips, rapidly downing the cold liquid to aid him with the overbearing heat. His eyes are locked with the view, focused on the way he chugged down the water with a sense of desperation.

He's admittedly puzzled with the sudden development that occurred within a few seconds, two of his friends immediately leaving the table while the other was busy downing cold water. It was clear he had missed something but he only had himself to blame, Larry internally cursing his distracting thoughts for being the reason he missed this.

Isaac coughs, clearing his throat as he places down the now empty plastic bottle that once held cold water. Larry can only hopelessly watch as he tosses it to the bin, leaving the table without a word and heading towards his room, leaving both Larry and Tanner alone together.

A heaviness grows over him, an invisible weight pulling him down as he carelessly rubs his weary eyes which have grown noticeably heavy. Waves of drowsiness clash against his body, the fatigue present in his veins, Larry struggling to stifle the small yawns that threaten to escape him.

Uninterested in heading back to his room despite craving the softness of his bed which seemed much more appealing, he instead decides to head over to the couch, leaving the table and lying on the cool surface.

The windows to the backyard were cracked open ever so slightly, the cool summer breeze coming through the small space which wasn't enough to relieve them of the heat but enough to provide some temporary cooling. The sunlight continues to peek through the glass windows, the warm ambience translating through as the orange and yellow rays reflect onto their white walls.

Without much thought, Larry takes hold of the remote and flicks on the tv, flipping the channel over to one Isaac usually had on that was playing reruns of a show he didn't recognize. Unbothered, he kept the show on, watching the events unfold as he attempted to follow along with the unfamiliar story line.

Larry lies his body down, resting his head onto the arm rest as another yawn escapes him, his droopy eyes focused on the large screen. Within a few seconds, he feels the back of his hairs rise, Larry sensing a presence behind him until the spot next to him, lightly dips.

With sudden curiosity, Larry glances his weary eyes over to the spot next to him, quick to catch glimpse of Tanner who sat not too far from him, watching the show that played softly in the background. He wasn't that surprised.

Their eyes meet for only a quick second but to Larry, it felt everlasting, Tanner's eyes pulling him in and consuming him, Larry captured by his soft gaze which cut into him all at the same time. It was weird.

He redirects his attention towards the screen, ignoring that odd feeling that ghosted his stomach as he refuses to say a word, silent as he tries to pay attention to the show. Almost as if reading his mind, Tanner takes hold of the remote and increases the volume as it was barely audible with it's previous volume.

The show fills the weird silence between them.

If there was ever a good time to talk - a good time to open dialogue about their recent action it'd be now but neither of them make an effort to the start the conversation, the pair seated in a comfortable silence, their focus on the large screen in front of them - understandably so.

The humidity only grew stronger as the minutes slowly passed, the small cool breeze doing little to combat the heat that surrounded them, time running excruciating slow. They exchanged the occasional awkward glance which was sometimes accompanied by a small warm smile, Larry ignoring the overbearing heat.

The show's score is comparatively loud, the music filling the somewhat awkward yet oddly comfortable air between them, Larry's body sweating as he attempts to ignore his nagging mind.

Maybe it's self destructive but as much as Larry wants to ignore it, to push away the corrosive thoughts that plague his mind and pretend that nothing ever happened, a part of him still wants to bring it up and question his friend. Given the circumstances, however, he figures its best he leave it alone and let everything play out, Larry being driven mostly by fear and recklessness.

He doesn't know if that was the right decision.

Despite everything that ran through his mind, his thoughts alluding to Larry feeling the opposite, a part of him was filled with worry and fear, a panicked paranoia infesting his mind with the potential negative repercussions their actions may bring - one he never bothered to explore.

It was almost like a risk, Larry fully aware of the possibility something could go wrong - that things could change and ultimately, ruin the friendship he's come to cherish so much. Even with the lack of romantic feelings involved, he couldn't escape - couldn't ignore that small inkling of fear that bubbled within him, unable to brush it away.

It's terrifying, and he's unable to escape these panic inducing thoughts as the fear only grows bigger and bigger. Larry doesn't know what he'd do if he lost Tanner as a friend - if he lost this friendship, this connection he has all because they were horny one night. The possibility was not only terrifying but also not even that farfetched. He can only hope, it doesn't come to that.

-----

The ever growing fears that ghosted Larry's mind, infesting his brain with anxiety haunted him, the mere possibility of losing Tanner and his friendship terrifying as it lingered in his mind, was seemingly not enough to end their sexual endeavors. The lack of communication was something both of them were guilty of, neither of them ready to incite the conversation.

It was unspoken as a lack of effort was present in putting an end to their sexual encounters with one another, the two unable to keep their hands off each other as they pounced on each other at any given opportunity, their intent to move forward clear.

It's almost never intentional, the heat of the moment coming into play as desire fill their bodies and minds, Larry always least expecting it. It makes it all the more harder to put an end to this - to stop and communicate as they're overcome with lust. It's exciting, in a sense, the way they go from minding their business and in each other's presence, to the pair hastily getting into each other's pants, desperation present in their efforts.

Tanner was the more bolder of the two - more forward when it came to speaking and taking action on what they both clearly felt which resulted in him typically being the one to incite most of their interactions. He'll never admit how much he loves it when he does.

This time was no different.

The empy, silent room only grows hotter as the golden rays shine through the window, the light reflecting onto the wooden floors as the hot air grew tight around him, nearly unbearable. Larry's hand held onto the arm rest, his fingers roughly digging into the arm rest that he leaned his body against.

His chest was stirring, his heart rapidly thumping has he felt both caution and worry burn through him, his soft eyes lingering towards the dark hallway, monitoring it with the small sliver of anxiety that ghosted him. He was watchful yet reckless all at the time same time, biting on his bottom lip as his other hand clenches the soft, brown hair from under him, his fingers wrapped around the short, fluffy locks.

The television screen was dull as the bright sunlight directly hit the large screen, the sound of the cartoon filling the space that surrounds them. Exaggerated action sounds from whatever show was on masked the sound of soft grunts and lewd slurping which seemed to only grow in volume and passion.

For only a split second, Larry removes his eyes from the hallway and glances down to where his legs would be, his racing heart skipping a beat as he's quick to do a double take, drinking in the sight before him. His legs become jello, feeling weak at the view as his thoughts turn to ash, his mind vacant.

It was breathtaking - the view only fueling his growing arousal as the bright sun hits him perfectly. Tanner is on his knees, his calloused hands gripping the base of his cock all the while his hot mouth encompasses Larry's erect dick. His head is passionately bobbing up and down, his lips cherry red as his tongue swirls around Larry's dick, Tanner sucking with so much force and intent.

Tanner was clear with his intent, his pace and force never changing, the rhythm his head moved at matching the rhythm and pace of his working hands, Tanner attempting to take in as much of Larry before triggering his gag reflex.

The pleasure overtakes Larry, Tanner's hot mouth heavenly as he sucks him relentlessly, Larry focused on the jolts that race up his body, holding back a choked whine as he parts his lips, his head tilted back. He loses the cautiousness he once held, Larry focused solely on the euphoric sensation that ran through him.

His mind has grown empty, losing the last of his coherent thoughts as his body is fueled by arousal, his fingers gently pulling Tanner's brown locks. A heat grows within him, one that differs from the unforgiving sun, Larry losing all sense of his surroundings.

The heat and pressure within him only grows bigger - stronger as he revels in the sensation and finds himself at Tanner's mercy, drinking in the way his hot tongue swirled around the base of the cock, gliding over the pulsing veins, his dick twitching in Tanner's mouth. He's unable to say or do anything as he feels Tanner spread the precum that pools on the tip of his dick, around his mouth, his world focusing on Tanner.

The fear, anxiety, and the watchful eye he held all disappears, vanishing as Tanner becomes the sole thing Larry is able to focus on. His surroundings disappear, Larry in a way, losing his sense of reality as the background blends and distorts, his body working on slow motion at the way Tanner has Larry losing his breath.

It only grows worse when Tanner hallows his cheeks, sucking Larry with more force and pressure, promptly taking him in even deeper as his hands tirelessly followed the quick rhythm of his mouth, his grip tight. He doesn't understand how he's so good at this - how his mouth is so heavenly, leaving Larry at a loss for words as he attempts to suppress his moans, his weak legs nearly wobbling from the sensation of it all.

It's also incredibly risky, Tanner and Larry in the middle of the living room, by the large couch as Tanner is on his knees, his lips on Larry's dick as the lewd sound of slurping is muffled from the cartoon that played on the television. The once burning watchful eye he held towards the hall has lost its importance, Larry no longer able to focus if someone was entering, the possibility of any one of their friends walking in and catching them in this position - in this act, very much possible.

He can't imagine how that'd play out, what would happen if someone caught them like this - caught Tanner on the floor and giving Larry the blowjob of his life, his lips rendering him weak, speechless, and a whimpering mess. The thought was horrifying and embarrassing but also, the tiniest bit of exciting.

"Fuck," he moans, his legs weak.

An overwhelming heat encapsulates Larry, his body stuck in a whirlwind of flames as the air surrounding him feels tight, barely able to breathe without embarrassing himself as he drowns in the euphoric pleasure that overtakes his body. His mind is vacant, free of thought as the image of Tanner flood his brain, his eyes unable to pull away, captured by Tanner.

His hot body feels weak, nearly melting when Tanner's dark, lustful eyes meet his own in, time stopping for a split second as Tanner looks up towards him, his eyes half lidded, almost tired as he remains undeterred in his pace. He feels as though his legs could've given out right then and there.

His gaze his sharp, cutting him up like a knife as it pierces through him, exposing his insides, never pulling his eyes away as he attempts to take Larry in even deeper, the tip of his cock nearly hitting the back of his throat. Tanner almost chokes at his action but it isn't enough to stop him as he continuously takes him in to that extent, the loud slurping now replaced with Tanner's lewd choked moans.

Larry's legs begin to shake, his stomach pooling with desire as he feels a pressure below, a small broken whine escaping his lips as he attempts to hold himself up.

With his body overwhelmed with pleasure and heat, Larry finds his legs are ready to give out, shaking as he struggles to hold himself up, his stomach pooling with desire and coiling with pressure as small broken whines escape his lips. He pulls on Tanner's hair once more, his grip on the brunet locks tightening.

It pulls a simple hum out of Tanner, who appeared to like the feeling, Larry taking this as a sign and continuing to grip his hair, the soft vibrations of his small, quiet moans traveling through his dick and shooting up his body. It only adds more pleasure to the overall sensation, his eyes nearly rolling back in result.

The pressure coiling in his stomach only continues to grow, Larry finding he's slowly inching closer to his desire to climax as his body tingles, losing the willpower to hold back for any longer. It only further distorts the rooms appearance, the sounds originating from the television muffled in his ears.

His mind is scrambled and incoherent, his thoughts a static mess as he finds he's unable to properly focus, Tanner's red, swollen lips that wrapped ever so nicely around his dick, rendering him weak. The mere force elicits small gasps and whines to escape his lips, Larry able to feel Tanner's smug smile against his dick.

"Tanner-" he stutters, voice strained and weak.

An immediate intense wave of relief washes over him, putting out the flames that encompassed his body as his eyes roll back, his body tensing from the pressure, Larry releasing a small, ragged breath. His mouth is agape, parted as his vision suddenly turns white, finally reaching his climax as white strings of cum splutter out of his cock.

The heat that surrounded Larry's body slowly disappears but the room's heat remains, the large space shrinking as he comes down his high, his body trembling and body tired. Tanner, before any cum spluttered out of his dick, promptly removed his lips off Larry's cock, avoiding the white substance as he watched Larry with great intensity, focused on the way he recovered from his sudden high and how destroyed he looked.

His body is weighed down as he finds difficulty in standing up, feeling weak once his body relaxes. The shadow of fatigue returns as he lazily pulls his shorts back up, his once labored breathing slowing down.

"Holy shit," he mumbles, releasing his grip from the couch. "You're so fucking good at that."

Tanner is silent as he smirks at him - he fucking smirks at him, leaving Larry speechless. Tanner clears his throat, rising from his spot from the floor and easily towers over Larry, his face hot and cheeks tinted red.

Fuck, he could get used to this.

---

The pair weren't new to making stupid decisions, their continuous neglect to communicate in what had just occurred becoming normalized. Their dynamic remains the same, Tanner and Larry continuing to act as if nothing happened between them - as if Tanner's mouth wasn't on Larry dick a few hours ago. As if Larry didn't give Tanner a handjob in bed that same morning.

And now, with hours having gone by, no words exchanged between them, the day had finally come to end, the bright glowing yellow sun descending into the horizon with no knowledge of what becomes the two of them.

It wasn't their main concern - not right now. It was something they'd get to later, something that could wait, as movie selection became a more urgent matter than communicating. A darkness fell over the large living room, each light in its vicinity switched off as each friend lied in their undesignated (designated) spot on the couch, the strong white tv light reflecting off each of their faces.

The room was cool - empty of its humid counterpart as Larry lied on the warm sofa, the a.c. whirring faintly in foreground allowing for their living space to be bearable. It was nice - being with your friends, the air cool, as there was small debates and discussion regarding which movie they'd see.

It was amusing at first - the indecisiveness of their group and having the inability to choose a title being quite entertaining, the banter and friendly debates fun to listen to until it started to drag out for longer than it should.

There was an unwillingness for compromise as their indecision only further delayed their watch time, none of the guys able to come to an agreement on what to watch as it appeared they were all in the mood to watch something different.

That created a broad spectrum of options which were always shut down, the boys ideas ranging from youtube, cartoons, limited series, and dumb satirical comedies which were always followed by a protest.

With the egregious amounts of suggestions and hesitation to compromise, it took an hour for the media to be selected and agreed upon by everyone in the room, the boys finally free from the shackle of indecision.

The sky has fallen into a complete darkness, the roaring sun completely disappeared down the horizon where it was quickly replaced by the moon, the natural navy blue colour taking over and overriding the light blue tint that once ruled the day sky.

It was pretty surprising how long they took to decide on what should otherwise be an easy and simple decision.

A film with an amusing looking thumbnail was chosen, the dumb and funny looking design being the sole reason it was selected, none of the guys having much of an idea what to expect. They assumed it was some sort of comedy.

They each held either very little expectations or none at all, the group going into this watch completely blind as they didn't even read the synopsis of the film. That was made very clear as they were barely 10 minutes into the film and the watch was already, in their words, going downhill.

The plot was lost on them, confusion surrounding each friend as the movie slowly progressed, the pace too slow for their liking and the jokes landing quite poorly. Quick quips were made over the movie, everyone loudly talking over the film and cracking jokes that were arguably funnier than the film's, laughter muffling the movie's sound.

With the shared laughter, the movie's plot being lost on them no longer mattered, the film acting as perfect background noise as jokes were exchanged and comments were passed around. The joy that was bubbling in their chests was prominent as they lied in the comfort of their shared home together.

The heartful laughter that filled the room's air begins to slowly die down, everyone falling into their own conversations as they huddled into the comfort of the couch, an absurd movie scene plastered on the tv that Yumi noticed and promptly raised his eyebrows at.

There's quiet conversation and soft laughter that originate from Nick and Isaac's location, the pair huddled closely together but not to Larry and Tanner's extent. Nick's own quiet chuckles begin to trail off as he leans his tired head onto the edge of the headrest, his eyes slow, almost lazily, trailing across the wide room before ultimately landing on Isaac.

He pauses for a minute, small hesitation in his action as he quickly contemplates his next desires move before he leans close into Isaac and whispering something inaudible. The pair break into hushed laughter, Nick sheepishly smiling at his friend who was very clearly holding back his reaction.

It almost feels as though Larry's watching something he shouldn't be, an intimate moment between them that should remain between the two except, this was very clearly done publicly. It was clear Nick was teasing him about who knows what and from the looks of it, it seemed to be working quite effectively as Nick continued to whisper hushed words into his taller friend's ear.

The sweet moment between the couple remains uninterrupted, their hushed laughter and teasing words going unnoticed as the rest of the guys ignore their small interaction, Larry the sole person to witness their intimate, dare he say, flirtatious conversation.

It wasn't subtle - Nick and Isaac huddled together, whispering and chuckling, the sly smile plastered on Nick's face sticking out like a sore. Yumi, who lied not too far from the pair, refused to look their way, his tired eyes turning away and avoiding their general direction.

A small, muffled yawn is pulled from Yumi, his eyes glued to his dim phone screen as he's hyper focused on texting. His red shorts are raised up, his knees exposed as he has them pressed up against his chest.

The room's excitement has died down, the heartful chatter and loud laughter that once filled the room quickly growing silent as everyone ignores the film and focuses on their own conversations. Larry pulls his eyes away from his friends, mindlessly snuggling closer to the larger body next to him.

It wasn't planned - to be seated on the large couch in his current position and leaned up against his friend. Initially, in his defense, he planned to rest his tired, heavy head against the fluffy cushion and to hug his legs but Tanner, who sat next to Larry, had a different idea.

In hindsight, with their lack of communication and their ongoing sexual encounters, it shouldn't be so surprising that it seemed as though Tanner was feeling quite..."clingy" (if one could even call it that) as he unexpectedly pulled Larry in towards him.

His large hands softly gripped his waist before gently pulling him in, guiding his smaller body closer towards Tanner. In turn, Larry never questioned it - never paused to think and instead, moved along with Tanner's guidance, shifting his body towards Tanner.

Tanner's body radiated an intensity of warmth, his body open and welcoming as the strong but delicious smell of his cologne grew stronger as Larry neared him, gravitating towards the heat.

His back is almost against Tanner's chest, his body in a slight angle as he rests his head against Tanner's soft yet firm shoulder, shamelessly snuggling up to his friend who securely holds him in place, wrapping an arm around his body. Their bodies are nearly pressed tightly together, Larry drinking in the comfort of their position.

Could you really blame him? Fault him for mindlessly snuggling with his friend during one of their movie nights? The connection - the chemistry the two held has always been obvious, the two always comfortable with each other where boundaries are lost and crossed, the pair never shying away from displaying affection, especially in the form of cuddling.

The heat that radiated off Tanner's body was different from the one that originated from the angry sun, the fire that circles them providing comfort and security as he breathed in his familiar scent. This position was nothing new and in comparison, was one of the lesser intense ones.

There was no denying the level of comfort Larry felt when pressed up against his friend like this - when his head was leaned against his shoulder and all he can smell is that cologne he liked so much, a small swarm of butterflies forming in his stomach as he breathed it in. He chooses to ignore that feeling.

The movie slowly progresses into a confusing mess where at this point, is only on as an excuse to keep them all here. Nick and Isaac were lost in their own conversation, no sign of fatigue present in their faces.

In contrast, Yumi's face held a weary expression, his fluffy brunet hair becoming messy as it sticks out in several directions, his heavy eyes fighting to stay awake. He catches a small glimpse of his friends on the couch, his droopy, half lidded eyes watching the pair snuggle as their dumb smiles were plastered on their faces, too enthralled in each other to notice the pair of eyes glued on them.

His mind becomes a heavy weight, his thoughts incoherent as the fatigue that once loomed over him finally took over his body and corrupting his thoughts into tiny grains of nothingness. Yumi is too tired to comment on the pair, to speak up and decides to instead, ignore the pair focus back on his phone, fighting the intense fatigue that infected him.

It's almost contagious - the heavy languor traveling through the house hitting each of them one by one, the time becoming significant as they're unable to ignore how late it's become. Similarly to Yumi, Larry was struggling to stay awake, his face squished against Tanner as he enjoys the way his larger body felt against his own, his arm wrapped around his smaller frame.

He was losing the battle to remain up, his dark, weary eyes starting to give out as they only grew heavier as each minute passed, small quick yawns escaping his lips. It felt as if the world was against him staying away, the soft couch cool and comfortable as Tanner was warm and soft.

Tanner's larger, calloused hands are slow and gentle as his fingers trace small shapes onto his arm, the touch light and ghostly. Small goosebumps form on his skin from the contact, Larry nearly shivering as he treasured the kind and affectionate action, appreciating Tanner's touch. It was nice - it was relaxing.

He makes the mistake of closing his eyes, Larry not waking up until the next morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.9K 29
Jared One minute we were having drinks to celebrate the success of our companies the next, Dylan's in my a** and I'm sucking Sebastian's dick. That i...
1.2K 86 9
Feeling the freedom of his 20s with very few commitments, Perth sorts his way through hookups and casual relationships. While satisfied with his "slu...
27.7K 1.1K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
44.4K 844 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...