Reunited | Jude Bellingham

Da judeswagxoxo

Emma travels to Dortmund on a one week holiday. What she doesn't know, is that she will meet the mysterious b... Altro

Before you start
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 - Part 2
Chapter 6 - Part 3
Chapter 7 - Finale

Chapter 4

545 6 1
Da judeswagxoxo

3rd of October 2022

Emma's POV

My head was spinning around. Ugh, what happened last night?

Wait a second. This is not my hotel room. This is a normal bedroom. Oh god, did I have sex with someone last night?

"Hello! How are you?" I was surprised to see Jude Bellingham. "I-I'm fine. Did we like..." I pointed towards the bed. "No no, we didn't have sex. Even though you begged me."

 I what? OMG, this is so embarrassing. "Oh, I'm sorry." "It's fine. But you did kiss me." Oh. My. God. How much did I drink yesterday? Couldn't I even get back to my hotel? "Shit, I'm so sorry." "Don't apologize, you're a good kisser, even when your drunk." Was he... flirting with me? 

"I picked up your essentials from your hotel room and I actually picked an outfit for you. I didn't see Alexa, so I assume she stayed at Gio's." He countinued. "Thank you for ringing some stuff over. Did you say Alexa stayed at Reyna's?" I asked. Jude nodded his head. That was not expected. 

I took on the outfit Jude got from my hotel room and took on my make-up. As I got out of the bathroom, my phone started buzzing. Alexa was calling. "Hey Alexa, who are you with?" "Umh, at Gio's place. But that's not why I called. I need to say that I have to leave for Sevilla, because one of the reporters for the Sevilla-Dortmund game got sick, so I have to step in." she said. 

"Oh, I guess I'll explore Dortmund on my own for a day or two." "If there are any cheap tickets left, I'll let you know. Obviously TV2 pays for my flight and stay." So now I'll be all by myself for today and tomorrow morning. Yay.

"Sorry, but I overheard the call. Why will you be all by yourself?" Jude sat on the couch. "Alexa is a sports journalist, and one of the reportters for your game tonight called in sick, so Alexa will cover for them. Which means that I'll be alone for today and tomorrow morning." He started laughing. "That's funny. I was just about to offer you a flight to Seville, a VIP ticket to the match and a night at the same hotel as the Dortmund players." 

"Okay, what's the catch? I know it is one." I don't think he would spend a lot of money on me without me doing something back. "There is no catch. But now that you mentioned it... No, I'm just messing with you." he laughed again. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" I hugged him. "Oh, sorry. I was just so excited." I said nervously. Why do I keep getting nervous around him?

"You're good. But I'll send you your tickets, and you should get back to the hotel. It's not that long until your flight." he said, "I can drive you back."

Later...

"Thank you for driving me. See you in Seville!" "Bye, Emma!" I got out of Jude's car and walked into the hotel. Suddenly, a familiar face was waiting on the couch in the lobby. And not exactly a friendly one.

"I know you don't want to see me, but I flew from Bergen and left the football camp to talk to you. Please, just let me explain" Lucas. I simply just ignored him. "Please, you have to listen" He was begging like crazy and it was so annoying. "Okay, fine, I'll listen. Go on. Tell me about your excuse that you got drunk and didn't know what you were doing." He was silent. 

"So that was the story? That you got drunk?" "Well..." It looked like he didn't have much to say. "I don't have time for this anyways, I'm going to Seville." I started walking away. "Why are you going to Seville?" Lucas asked. 

"To watch Sevilla against Dortmund." "Why would you do that?" I ignored his question and went inside the elevator. Lucas got inside with me and started saying that bullshit about him loving me and how he regrets cheating so much and that cliche stuff. "Lucas, just give up. I've already moved on, and so should you. You won't exactly struggle finding someone." 

"Thank you-" "Can you leave now?" I interrupted him, "I've spent enough time on you." He seemed sorry, but I have already moved on. "Okay, but I will wait for you back home. I will do everything to get you back." After that he left, thank God. I was tired of him. He ignited a feeling of anger inside me.

I sat on the plane to Seville, when the person who was sitting next to me came. NO. WAY. 

"Alexa!! OMG" Not only did me and Alexa have the same flight, we were sitting next to eachother. What a coincidence! "Emma! I have soo much to tell you about. So you know about the fact that me and Gio hooked up?" she started to giggle. "I only saw you dancing together, Jude told me you were hooking." Alexa looked at me. 

"Why are you her by the way?" Alexa asked. "Jude invited me, but tell me about you and Gio!" "It was amazing. I really want to explore things further with him, he's really nice. But when did you leave? I heard rumors that Jude took you out." Alexa whispered to me. This information wasn't for everyone. 

"Well, Jude told me what I did since I was really drunk and don't remember any of it." Alexa looked excited and worried at the same time. "Uh oh, what did you do?" "Not much, I just kissed him and begged him to have sex with me..." Alexa was shocked. "YOU WHAT" "Ladies, please be more quiet." A flight attendant came over to us and asked us to be more quiet. Embarrassing. 

"But you didn't have sex with him, right?" Alexa asked. "No, he said he didn't want to take advantage of me or something." "Aww, what a gentlema-" Alexa was interrupted by the captain announcing that the plane was ready for take-off. "Then this morning, Lucas came to my hotel and tried to apologize. He said he would wait for me back home and will fight to get me back." 

"Whaat? Lucas showed up?" I nodded my head. "What was his excuse?" Alexa looked curious. "The basic "I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing"-excuse." "The most basic excuse ever!" Alexa replied. 

We just talked literally for the entire flight to Munich before we took another flight to Sevilla.

Seville

15:30 / 3:30pm

We hadn't eaten since breakfast, so we decided to find a place to eat.

emmahellesvik just casually in seville

Liked by judebellingham, gioareyna, marcinho11 and 12,274 others

gioareyna casually?👀👀

bellinghamsgirlfriend34 if she's dating jude then i will cry myself to sleep

judeslover54 why does jude keep liking her posts?

sophie.helldall the hair😍

View 4,657 other comments

marcinho11 followed you

Looks like Marco Reus started following me. Marcinho11. Kinda weird username. 

Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán

19:18 / 7:18pm

I had entered the stadium. When I got to the hotel, Jude had already left. That was better anyway, so he wouldn't find out I'm wearing his kit. I bought it at the club shop on my way to the airport. My VIP ticket allowed me pitch access when outside of the match, so I went down to the pitch to see Alexa. 

She had just finished talking with the pundits. "Hey, Alexa! How is it going?" "It's going well. As you can see, I just finished my chat with the pundits and stuff. Oh look, the players are going to warm up." 

Jude and the other Dortmund players got out of the player tunnel to booing from the home fans. And when the Sevilla players got out, they recieved standing ovation. What else do you expect from the home fans?

I walked over to Jude while he was warming up. "I just wanted to say good luck to you personally." I saw a few cameras pointed towards us. Shit. "Thank you, Em." he answered. "You're welcome. Do your best - for me." I started walking away, but I saw him smiling. "Oh I will." he answered.

20:00 / 8pm

The game got started, and it was really even between the two teams. Both teams wanted to attack and score goals. I noticed that Jude had the captains armband. He's just 19 and is already considered a leader. It's just insane. Dortmund got the lead in the 17th minute through Raphaël Guerreiro. Then in the 41st minute, Jude scored. I jumped off my chair in happiness. And he celebrated by pointing towards me. OMG.

I saw on the screen that the camera was focused on me, and I felt embarrassed. People would totally get the wrong idea. This will just give me more unwanted attention. And how will my friends and family react? Okat now I'm overthinking it. It's a cute gesture, he just returned the joke I made.

The game ended 1-4 to Dortmund and Jude got an assist as well and the Player of The Match-award. Well deserved, I was so proud of him. His mom was actually here, they took some pictures together.

He was interviewed by Alexa and TV2, so I saw my que to go down to him. 

"Congratulations. Maybe you should dedicate more matches to me?" I said, jokingly. "Maybe I should. It worked today at least." He smiled at me. "Hey, you're wearing my shirt!" He pointed at the Dortmund kit. "I bought it from the club shop before going to the airport. I thought it would be a nice gesture." I replied. "See you at the hotel?" He said, while walking towards the player tunnel. "Yup." I answered.  

I took a taxi back to the hotel, where plenty of journalists and paparazzis were waiting. I payed the taxi driver, got out, and unfortunately some of the journalists actually recognised me. "Hey, were you the person that Jude pointed to after his goal?" "Why did you talk to him before the game?" "Are you dating Jude Bellingham?" 

This was seriously stressful. The cameras were on me. I took off my jacket and hid my face so they wouldn't know who I was. I got into the hotel and ran into the elevator. I took a deep breath. I had to calm down. This is probably just my 15 minutes of fame, this will all cool down. 

I took the keycard from my wallet and entered my room. After like 10 minutes I could hear a knock on my door. I walked over and unlocked the door. Jude.

"Hey! You know, I actually didn't properly congratulate you winning Player of the Match. So, congratulations on being Man of the Match!" He looked confused, and then he started laughing. "Sorry, I just didn't expect you to start the conversation with that." Maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to start the conversation with. "Okay then, come in. Do you need anything or why did you come here?" Like, why would he be here so late? 

"Oh, I just saw the journalists and they asked me about "The Mysterious Girl which I'm guessing is you?" I nodded, then he countinued talking. "So I just wanted to check in on you and ask if the paparazzis and journalists were bothering you too much." "Aww that's so sweet! Thank you. It was stressfull and scary, but it was fine. I csn handle it. It's not like this will keep going for a long time, the whole thing will likely calm down soon." He looked at me. "Well, look at your Insta." 

I checked the Insta post I posted before the match, and omg, it has blown up.

emmahellesvik just casually in seville

Liked by judebellingham, gioareyna, marcinho11 and 345,687 others

bellinghamisdaddy i think this was the girl jude was pointing at? if she steals my man-

bellinghamsgirlfriend34 if she's dating jude then i will cry myself to sleep

   → yasmine.taylor lol same

judeslover54 why does jude keep liking her posts?

   →bellinghamupdates theyre probably dating 

anna.claire casually? bffr we all know you were there to watch jude play

lillywindale first she's in dortmund now she's in sevilla? hmm...🤔 #judebellingham

View 79,412 other comments

You have 101,562 new followers

Oh. My. God. "Shit. I have over 100k new followers, my photo got 350 000 likes and all the comments are about you and me dating!" I was shocked. How did people find me? It must have been those fangirls. "Social media is going crazy. #Jumma and #BellinghamGirlfriend are the most trending hashtags on Twitter right now."

"Oh God, what do we do about this?" I asked. "I don't know, what are we supposed to do? It's just rumors anyways." He said. "Wait, do you know where my bracelet is, the one I wore at the party? I haven't seen it since." I asked. I thought that since he took me to his house that it might be there. 

"Yes. You forgot to take it with you from my house, so I brought it here with me. Just let me find it." He entered his room, which actually was right next to mine. He then came back with my bracelet. As he held my hand to give it back, I suddently felt a deja vu. A strong one.

"Here it is." I just kept eyecontact with him before looking down on the bracelet. It felt like that summer 5 years ago. Is Jude Bellingham the mysterious boy? Was the J on the bracelet for Jude? It can't be. Even if it is, I cant tell him. He has probably forgot about me since he didn't reach out to me. So if it was Jude then I would just make him feel guilty. And it's not him anyways, I would,ve remembered him.

I completly lost focus. "Oh, sorry! Thank you for looking after my bracelet!" He just laughed. We went back into my room and just talked. I felt that i earned a new best friend. We got to know each other better. But eventually, we had to sleep and he went back to his room.

Finally I could sleep. This day has been so dramatic and exhausting. The moment Jude left, I just crashed into my bed.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Lost hope Da barca!!

Storie d'amore

8.8K 194 30
When Luna's only parent sadly passes away, she moves in with her older brother and starts a new life in Barcelona. Yet it isn't easy. Because how can...
172K 3.8K 33
how xenoia beau wasn't in a museum was a complete mystery to jude bellingham. her beauty fell upon him like a blessing from above. social media them...
77.1K 1.5K 100
In which, Estella Sainz and Jude Bellingham finally get together.. (mainly a social media book) football x f1 crossover
142K 1.4K 50
Isla Hernández takes the opportunity to spend her last summer before University visiting her uncle Xavi in Barcelona. She gets to know the team durin...