๐— ๐—ฅ & ๐— ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—”๐—œ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—œ

Door kunigamistwin_

โ ... YOU ARE A WHAT?!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ A happily married couple both live a secret life in rivaling agencies... Meer

0, "Well, hello there,"
0.5, "introducing yours truly!"
1, "Honey i'm home!"
2, "Isn't this just splendid."
3, "Anything to keep me silent?"
5, "Leave the man! I'm horny!"
6, "horny really! In the middle of a shooting?"

4, "Mental is what you are honey."

459 13 1
Door kunigamistwin_

MR & MRS HAITANI

CHAPTER FOUR

NOW STANDING IN THE DOORWAY WITH THE MANY COLLEAGUES OF your husband next, behind, or infront of you. It was a tense situation you had found yourself in, ran had been avoiding your eyes ever since you had excused yourself to the bathroom. Sanzu on the other hand had hogged your attention, wanting to know everything about you.

Asking questions like, Where did you two meet?, where are you from?, where did you go to school?, where you married before this?

It had been hard keeping up your image infront of these men. Sanzu had somehow seen trough you, and he knew more than he should. He had to be taken care of. Ran who was avoiding you still was also getting to know a bit too much. You could see it the way he glanced towards your sleeves where you had hidden the knife.

Ran was your husband yes, but he couldn't know who you really where. You loved him, yes, but you had given your heart to this line of work and him identifying you, could leed to your own death, as the rule followed. Identification means death. A rule made by the bossy white men of your agency. They wanted to avoid being caught and would kill their hitmen for their own safety. But you would do anything to keep him save, and you loved him.

You where high up the work ladder but that didn't matter to them, as far as they cared you where just a girl doing all their dirty tasks. No respect was involved even if they made it seem like so.

As the men left, ran had turned around back to the kitchen pouring himself a long deserved drink. He had seen you hide that knife jnder your sleeve and the way you responded to Sanzu's questions raised suspicions inside him. He loved you, you where his wife and yet if he really tought about it he knew nothing about you.

He sighed as he decided to sit down in the lounge chair by the window as he saw you cleaning the table of in the corner of his eyes, a soft piano playing from the tv. He kept looking at you and how you acted, how you grabbed those knifes as if you had worked with those for years when in reality he bought those a few months ago. The way you walked on your heels as if they where normal shoes and the way you showed no vulnerability even when being distracted.

All this enraged him knowing you where keeping a large secret from him, but wasn't he lying to you too? About his line of work, about him being a murderer? About his past, his family and his real goal.

He set the glass down and walked up to you, grabbing your front waist from behind as he leaned down to kiss the side of your neck, you sighed softly.

"You've been avoiding me, why?"

You asked him as the piano sounds intensified and you raised your hands to lean on his, you shrugged your neck to the side to give him more access but he didn't continue on instead he let go of you.

He sat down on the chair again and you walked behind him, he had his hands on his knees playing around with your wedding ring.

"How'd you notice?" He asked and he looked you in the eye with something else in it. Knowing that you where lying about something.

"I'm your wife. I'm supposed to notice." He led out a soft chuckle.

"Yeah, you are... I want to make a suggestion, a weird one and please don't get angry about it. "

You grabbed his hands and put his ring back where it was supposed to be.

"Tell me, "

"Promise me you won't get angry."

"I promise," you said unsure of where he was going with this.

" i want to try couple's therapy. "

You stood up, looking betrayed and weirded out. "Whatever for?"

He stood up to and raised his hands, "you know why, your hiding things, and to be honest so am i. And instead of bathing in more lies i want to clear everything up, because if we continue on like this we both know that once a secret is out. We will not stay together.—"

He breathed in slowly, "and - and maybe this will help. Maybe we can learn to embrace those secrets and we can have an honest relationship, because- b- because i want this and I couldn't care less if you're a murderer or- or a pornstar or anything but I can't handle these lies, even from me, it hurts me whenever i have to make up another excuse. "

You could tell he was struggling and you grabbed him softly. " Whats the sudden change, i tought for a second we where just gonna fight until we realise that it won't work this way. "

"And i'll tell you honestly, i was thinking of doing so too, leave you so you could be save. Cause i'd rather be alone with you living than live on this earth without you at all. "

"Now stop being sappy, its making my brain fussy and I don't like it."

He laughed, "i know other ways to make your brain fussy.."

You threw the water bottle in the corner of the table at him and ran off.

"But i will say i'd rather we talk it out here. Than have someone else give us advise about how we should do this." You said.

"We're not going to argue over this after the romantic monent we just had." He followed up as he threw the empty water bottle into the trashcan.

"I'm serious."

"And so am i."

"I'm not going to some therapist we're not in need of one."

MR & MRS

STANDING INFRONT OF A THERAPISTS HOME WASN'T YOUR IDEAL AFTERNOON but ran had forcer you to go even when you had gotten angry about it.

The door opened and a man stood behind the door, he gave of a soft aura and he had a knitten cardigan around his body that reached the floor he looked around his fifties but no where near an old man that could only sit around home.

"Welcome in, " ran smiled at him and stepped in you nodded at him and walked behind ran.

He opened the room on the end of the hall with a big key that he had in the pocket of his cardigan, opening the door you where met with a big room with a wooden arch in the corner with small plants and a big standing lamp, two chairs on one side and another one on the other side with a small table in the middle.

The man offered to take your jackets but you both refused. You both sat down in one chair and he sit in the one infront of you.

You raised your leg go put it over the other and pressed your open palms on your knee, you glanced at ran who was leaning into the chair with a hand folded over the other.

"How shall i begin?"

"I don' t know you're the therapist here?" You said bluntly.

Ran looked at you and sighed, "Hell are you being so mean for?"

"I don't know maybe because i'm forced to be here?"

" and for good fucking reason your being annoying. I want this to work."

"I fucking doo too, but not like this."

"Its either this or nothing,"

"Wrong."

The therapist interrupter the argument and raised his hand to shut you both up. "I see why you're here. Ran told me briefly about the hiding things and the unnecessary arguments about the lying. "

CHAPTER FOUR: finished, not edited

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

99.7K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
911K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
741K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...