Manveer FF: Destined to be

By Henna-21

Hey guys, this manveer ff isn't new. I used to write it on the DEK india forums as roshni101. Its been years... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 17

179 12 11
By Henna-21

Here is another chapter. Sorry for the delay. Was busy travelling so didn't get much time. But hope you enjoy this chapter.

Uday: i promise i'll love her till my last breath. Hurting her will hurt me more.

Unnati squeezes his shoulder and the scene ends with Uday looking at the Manyata's post again.

Manyata's room:

Brijraj walks in and sees Manyata lying in bed with her eyes closed. He comes in and checks her forehead once.

M: baba aap? Is everything ok? She tries getting up but Brijraj pushes her back down.

B: everything is ok. I just wanted to check on you. I don't like seeing you sick. So just wanted to see how you are doing.

M: I am ok now baba. Don't worry so much.

B: i'll always worry. No matter how much you grow, you're still my little baby. It was heartbreaking seeing you like that.

M hugs B tightly and says: i promise i'll take care of myself. Now smile please. You don't look like a mahraj otherwise.

B: badmaash. I'm your father before anything else.
Anyways I came to tell you we are having dinner with Jaigarh family tomorrow so be well rested. I want you healthy and fresh.

M salutes him: yes Sir.

B chuckles lightly, kisses her forehead then leaves the room.

The next day after lunch the Devgarh youngsters are sitting in the living room and chatting away.

J: jiji, what are you going to wear today?

M: i don't know. I'll just wear anything. How does it matter?

V: M bhai, you are going to your in laws house. It matters. Be a sanskari bahu I tell you.

M sticks her tongue out and says: before being my in laws they are my second parents so I can dress in anyway I want and they'll still love me.

J: yeah yeah everyone loves you. No need to rub it in our face.

M: jealous much?

J: never. I love you the most.

M sends her a flying kiss.

Manyata's room:

M: what should i wear? Uday loves black so i'll wear that colour but what type of outfit? (Then she smacks her head). Since when do I care what Uday likes? God you are driving me crazy prince. I can't stop thinking about you especially after our fight.

Meanwhile Uday calls Manyata. She smiles lightly and picks up the phone.

U: hey princess. How are you?

M: agayi yaad? You haven't called me since the past two days.

U: aw missed me?

M: you wish.

U: miss toh kiya hai. Btw if i didn't call, you could have, no?

M: i posted a picture so you know i miss you. You should have called after seeing it. I didn't because I was upset.

U: yeah i saw it but i was waiting to see you in person to tell you how i felt about it. And about not calling, i'm sorry princess. I have been busy. There's a new project so it's taking up my time. That's why I called you right now. I know you are coming over but i'll be late. An unexpected meeting came up.

M: Udayyyyyyyy. That's not fair. I haven't seen you in days. You are not even eager to meet me. Hum arahe hain and you are leaving.

U: typical fiancé ban gayi ho princess. And i am eager to see you. You have no idea how much. My actions will show you in a few hours.

M: besharam. You have a one track mind. Btw i am your fiancé so haq hai humara.

U: yeah sirf tumhara haq. And i'm not besharam. You are the one who is thinking wrong. I didn't say anything.

M: i know you. You don't have to say it

U: now i have to go. I'll see you soon. I don't even have to ask you to look beautiful for me as you already are so just take care of yourself and don't strain too much. You aren't 100% healthy yet.

M blushes and then says sadly: jana zaruri hai?

U: yeah. I wouldn't go if it wasn't important baby.

M: okay. Come soon though and don't worry. I'm ok now.

U: i'll always worry.

M: now go before i convince you to stay somehow.

U: i don't need your convincing. I would stay anyways if i could. Bye princess.

M: bye prince.

She shakes her head and goes to get ready.

She goes down and sees Komal and Brijraj downstairs.

M: maa, baba, where's everyone else?

K: we sent them already. Jay and Vijay were whining since both got ready quite fast today.

M: sorry it took me a while. I started getting ready late.

B: it's ok. You look so pretty beta.

K: yeah, nazar na lage meri rani bitya ko.

Manyata hugs them both and says: shall we go?

K and B: let's go.

M: oh wait, i forgot my medicine. I'll have to hear a lecture if i miss taking them.

B: i have them with me. Come. (He takes her hand and she brings it up to her mouth and lightly pecks it. He smiles at her gesture and Komal shakes her head at that)

Meanwhile at Jaigarh:

Av: Maa sahab, where are the rest?

R: They are coming. We left a bit early because these kids don't have patience.

J: it's not our fault jiji was taking ages.

R: well she is still a bit weak.

V: something tells me it wasn't weakness making her late but she was busy getting ready for Uday Banna.

Mainka: Vijaaayyyyy!

Giri: she doesn't need to get ready. She looks pretty in any way.

Av: true. How is she now?

R: better. She still gets headaches and is a bit weak  but doctor sahab said she is improving. She just needs some more rest and to take it easy for a while.

Unnati: manyata and take it easy? Those two things don't go together. It's hard handling her when she's sick.

Giri: Uday kis liye hain? He can handle her easily.

Mainka: He is the only one who can. She doesn't listen to anyone else.

R: well at least she listens to him. Otherwise getting her to do anything is a task.

Av: aap sab bhi na, she isn't that bad. She listens to everyone. It's hard resting the whole day. She's not used to it.

J: look DS, sasu maa came to the rescue.

Av: not sasu maa, only maa.

Everyone smiles at that.

After a while M, K and B come in. The elders start greeting each other.

J: finally you decide to show up. I was getting old waiting for you.

V: i tell you.

M fake glares at them.

Un: thank God you came. My ears were going to start bleeding listening to them.

V and J: how rude. Dost dost na raha.

M: Unnattiiiii, i missed you. It feels like i haven't seen you in forever. Being bed ridden sucks

Un: it was for your benefit. I missed you too though. How are you now?

M: perfect

Un: that you are (she winks at M)

M smacks her arm and goes to meet the others.

M covers Giriraj's eyes with her hand.

M: guess who?

G: hmm a chocolate stealer.

M: uncle giri, i won't talk to you.

G: such a big punishment? What will i do without hearing your chirpiness?

M: ok fine. Punishment cancelled. She tries to touch his feet for blessings but he doesn't let her. So she hugs him tightly and he kisses her forehead.

G: how are you?

M: stop worrying all of you. Im ok now i promise.

G: being ok doesn't mean you start roaming around here and there. You still need to be careful.

M looks over at Av and says: Aunty save me!

Av: now you remember me? You were so busy greeting others now look at them for support.

M: i saved the best for the last na. She pouts looking at Av

Av: stop making that face now and come here. Before manyata touches her feet she takes her in her arms.

Av: look at you all smiling. Feels nice seeing you healthy now.

M: i missed your warmth mama (she calls Av mama sometimes)

Av: jldi se shadi kr k ajao idhr. Then you'll always have my warmth.

Manyata blushes at that. Everyone settles down.

V: Unnati, where's Uday Banna?

M: he has a meeting. He'll come late.

V smirks at that and teasingly looks at M.

V: M bhai, i asked Unnati. Seems like you know more about Uday's whereabouts than she does. 

J: of course she does. She keeps an eye on her fiancé.

Un: ahem manyata. I didn't know you keep a track of dada's activities.

M: shut up all of you. He called me to inform me he'll be late.

V: oho scene yaha tak pohnch gaya.

J: do dil mil rahe hain. Magar chup k chup k

Un: i tell you 

M gets up from there and goes to sit beside av and giriraj.

Av: Uday might be late so should i get dinner ready?

K: no let him come. We'll wait

R: yeah all of us will have dinner together.

G: but M beta has to take her meds.

M: it's ok uncle giri. We should wait. I'll take my meds as soon as we are done with dinner. I'm better now so i can take them a bit late.

Av: or i can make you a plate? How about you eat at least

M: no aunty. I want to eat with all of you. I'll be ok.

40 mins later, Uday walks in looking exhausted.

He greets everyone and takes their blessing then side hugs M and starts talking.

Uday: I'm so sorry everyone. I wasn't expecting the meeting to run so late. I'll just come after freshening  up.

Av: ok. Main dinner lagwati hun. Everyone leaves for the dining room except M and U.

M: are you ok? You look really tired.

U: I'm ok now.
He hugs her tightly and takes in her scent.

M: hey, what's wrong?

U: it's been a long few days. Just let me hold you for a while.

M: jao jakey fresh ho jao. Then lets go have dinner.

U: you know you should have eaten by now. It's late, you have  to take your meds too. I'm sorry i was so late.

M: its not your fault. Now go.

U: wanna join me in the washroom?

M: Udaaayyyyy. She smacks his arm.

He pecks her cheek and says: you look beautiful baby. All my exhaustion flew away looking at you.

M: flirt bad main krlena. Abhi jao. She squeezes his hand lightly.

Uday's Outfit:

He comes down to see everyone seated at the table and takes his place beside M.

B: how did the meeting go beta?

U: it went well. This new project is hectic though.

K: we can see that. You look exhausted.

U: yeah i haven't been able to rest the past few days. But it's over now. My team can handle the rest.

Av: good. Now i'll be able to see your face live at home instead of seeing you on a magazine or something.

U: come on mom. I did come home.

Av: to sleep.

R: uday beta, i expect to see more of you at Devgarh too now.

J: yeh b koi kehne wali bat hai DS. Jaha jiji waja Uday.

V: i tell you.

Uday ignores them and says: DS you know you can always come here.

R: i'm old now. It's easier for the young lot to come and go.

U: you and old? Please. You are still young and sexy.

R: chup kr. Nautanki.

G: start eating now. It's getting cold. I still have to maintain my chubby figure.
Every laughs and starts eating.

Un from beside M: hey why aren't you eating?

M: i dont know. Im not hungry Un.

Un: you feel ok?

M: yeah i'm good. I should have taken my med earlier though. I feel a bit weak. You eat at least.

Un: eat a little so you can take your medicine.

Uday sees M a little lost.

Uday: what's wrong baby?

M: nothing Uday.

U: why so quiet then?

M: it's just been a long day.

U: stop playing with your food and eat so i can give you your medicine. It's already late. You should have had it an hour ago.

M: but im not hungry

U: you still have to eat.

M: tum khao na. You are already tired. Don't fuss over me.

U: i already told you all my exhaustion flew away looking at you. Now eat before i start feeding you myself. You know i would.

M: stubborn.

She starts taking small bites of her food and when Uday is sure she will continue eating he starts eating his own.

After dinner Manyata takes her medicine. Everyone decides to the go the backyard for a walk but M stays saying she feels a little tired so Uday stays with her. Everyone tells her to lie down for a bit but leave her knowing Uday is there.

M: baby can I lie down in your room?

U: it's our room so you don't even have to ask.

He takes her upstairs and leads her to the bed.

U: this is why i tell you to take it easy. You aren't completely well yet. You can't roam around the whole day. You need rest from time to time. Now rest for sometime. Everyone can stay here today in their rooms. No need to go back.

M: so bossy.

U: hona parta hai otherwise you don't listen. You should have had dinner earlier. Why didn't you?

M: i wanted to wait for you. You know i don't like eating alone.

U: acha baba. Now at least take a nap.

M: i'm sorry Uday

U: why princess?

M: you have so much going on already and i added up to your stress.

U: never be sorry for needing me. You are my priority. Anything related to you is way important to me. You don't stress me out ok. I like taking care of you.

M: at least lie down with me? You are tired too.

U: princess

M: i'm not going to listen to anything. Come here.
She holds her arms out for him. (Imagine this)

U looks up at her: you call me stubborn. You are no less Mannu.

M: ap se seekha hai yuvraj

U closes his eyes: this feels like heaven. Being in your arms. I've wanted this for so long.

M: I'm all yours now. Trust me.

U: i do. Just don't hurt me again.

M: never. Yes we will have fights but i'll always come back to you. You are my home Uday. I meant it.

U: thank you for that Manyata. You don't know what that post meant to me. You not only reassured me but you also claimed me yours in front of the world. I can't tell you how happy it made me.

She massages his head lightly and says: you deserve all the happiness in the world and i hope i can give you everything that you deserve. Just give me time to open up to you properly.

U: you can take all the time you want. Im right here and im not going anywhere. I promise.

M: neither am I. Just keep being patient.

U: patient while being in your arms like this? I think i can do that.

She laughs and moves down to rub her nose against his.

Before she moves back up he puts his hand in her hair and captures her lips lightly in a soft kiss. He then pecks her 4-5 more times then releases her all together and gets up from her lap.

M: noooo Uday. Stay.

U: shhh. You need to rest. I'm too heavy for you.

She pouts and says: i was feeling fine.

U pecks her pout: stop being cute and come here.

He changes their position and brings her in his arms after taking off her pallu.

U: is the dress easy to sleep in? I can get you my shirt or get your clothes from your room.

M: no it's easy for now. I'll change later.

U: sleep now even if just for an hour. I texted Unnati. No one will disturb us ok?

M: you better not go anywhere. Sleep with me. You need a nap too.

U: leave when i have you in my arms? Not a chance.
He pecks her forehead and closes his eyes. Manyata closes her eyes too and both drift off to sleep.

Downstairs:

Av: you should all stay here today. Go change and then we'll have tea.

R: i think we should head back

Un: DS dada texted me. Manyata doesn't feel that good. She slept upstairs in dada's room. It's the weekend anyways. DS please stay.

J: yes DS please let's stay.

R: ok fine. We can stay.

K: un beta, did Uday tell you if Manyata is fine now?

Un: she is ok aunty Komal. She was just weak because she didn't eat and took her med late. He'll take care of her.

K: yeah i know he will but he needs rest too.

G: stop worrying. They have each other. They'll be fine.

B: yes lets go change and then reminisce our old days.

Mainka: dada you never get tired of talking about your old days.

B: i was a charmer back then.

K: you still are.

The elders laugh and leave to their rooms.
J: yeh uday aur jiji b na. They never leave a chance to romance. See even now everyone is downstairs and they are in his room. No one even says anything.

Un: technically, according to our tradition, she belongs to him the most after their roka. Plus everyone trusts them.

V: apart from that they have so much time to make up for. I just hope they always stay happy. Both of them deserve it.

J: hope so. Our power couple. Now lets go.

The scene ends.

This was it for today's chapter. Hope you all enjoyed it. Leave your comments and please vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 412K 69
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
24.9K 1.4K 26
This is a Mahabharata Fanfiction mostly based on facts we see in Star Mahabharat. Mahabharat holds a lot of facts and is a complicated and marvelous...
11K 814 86
It is the sixth story of the Karna Series. Long ago a girl born out of her loving parents, Dau Balram and his wife Rebati. Her mother hailed from Sat...
283K 22.6K 57
*Earlier known as ~the burning silence* When a king conquer a war, he win the women of the kingdom too. They have to surrender themselves to king bei...