Ejen Ali: The Yandere Collect...

By maeed437

Oneshots of EA characters shippings with one of the two lovebirds are yanderes. This book contains some ships... More

A/N
That's Not Me
Mine
Mine (Alternate Ending)
Forgive Me

Adrenaline

153 3 20
By maeed437

"AAAHHHHH!"

A scream can be heard throughout the school's hallway. Every student, teacher even the janitor rushed to where the scream came from. The female restroom. As Mr.Biddin came to see what was going on, opening the door he stepped inside only to hear a squelching sound. He lift his foot to see a crushed eyeball on the bloody floor. He can feel his inside twist. Absolutely disgusting! Instinctively he stepped back.

"Dear God, what happened here?"

____

"Another case of murder..." Dayang trailed off, squinting her eyes as the late 40s woman analysed the report detail by detail. There have been several murder of girls happening at Cyberaya School of Excellence.

Ganz and General Rama are also present, both in deep thought. Who would do this? Such crime is a rarity in Cyberaya, most involve kidnapping and thievery.

"There's a pattern in the chronology leading to the murders. The victims... Or whatever was left of them are always found in restrooms and secluded areas of the school. " Dayang spoke, presenting several photos of the bodies discovered in such areas. The gore is censored for obvious reasons.

"Moreover, these girls at all times end up mutilated decapitated or have atleast a limb severed." General Rama added, showing the condition the bodies are in when found.

"However the background of these individuals vary and most aren't even similar. Meaning the cause would be different than most murder cases."

"What about the murder weapons?" Ganz asked, crossing his arms casually due to habit.

"The tools and weapons used have no fingerprints of the criminal but rather, belongs to the victims. Plus, struggling can be observe via the surroundings with indents and broken tiles." Dayang replied, as she tapped on the holo-keyboard, images of said evidence shown on the holo screen.

"Hmm, so these murder events are planned then." General Rama formed a conclusion, Dayang nodding along.

"Better be prepared and warn our agents to be vigilante at all times."

___

Ali stood there silently, flustered at the sudden action made by his all time crush, Alicia Kheng. The girl too blushing deep red while looking away with an awkward smile. In the boy's hand is a bar of Cadbury Bubbly. The bumps of the chocolate inside can be felt with his fingers. Alicia who has enough of the awkward silence inhaled deeply, she opens her mouth to speak.

"I-I heard y-you love the Bubbly chocolates s-so here you are...... I accidentally b-bought two." Alicia 'explained' to the boy even though in reality she DID bought the chocolate for Ali specifically.

"O-Oh.....t-thanks." Ali stuttered a reply putting the chocolate into his bag's pocket. Smiling genuinely at the girl.

"By the way, how-"

"My dad's calling me see you later!" the girl said hastily cutting Ali off. She then immediately left the boy alone.

"Okey."

____

"Another rival eliminated." a voice spoke as they throw a knife at a picture taken at an unknown time of the recently murdered student.

Other photos of other victims too can be seen nailed on a large wooden board all with knives stuck to them. However there is still one picture left untouched. In a dimly lit room a silhouette can be seen standing right in front of the board. Eyeing each photo with satisfaction until landing their gaze on the unmarked photo. The individual's expression has a hint of annoyance.

"*sigh* One more kill and that boy is mine"

The figure then leaves the room but not before picking up something on the floor. A cyan T-shirt with ocean blue stripes. Putting the clothing up their face and sniffed it like some drug. The person then giggled devilishly.

"Don't worry sweety.....your lover's coming."

The day starts like any other day of the week at Cyberaya School Of Excellence. Students come in through the main gate while the prefects check their uniforms to make sure the pupils follow the dress code accordingly. Improperly dressed students shall receive demerits which leads them to attend detention during recess. No lunch break for them. In such prestigious school, even the tiniest errors can warrant students to be expelled. Despite the extreme discipline for one student leaving the gates ten more will come to compensate the lost.

Ali just arrived at the front gate early as usual. He has a car but he prefers walking to school to enjoy the morning breeze along the way. He then saw an all too familiar face of Alicia who was busy writing down names of Syed and Shaun the infamous bullies of the school. Visibly dissatisfied with ordeal. Ali shook his head, those two never learn.

He proceeds to climb the stairs leading to his class, 7Magnificent.
He goes to his seat and sits without making a sound. Viktor the boy right next to his right greeted him and the two began talking about numerous topics. Usually latest games, movies and cartoons. Eventually other students enter the class and lastly the teacher arrives with Alicia right behind her, books in-hand. After putting down the teacher's belongings on the table, she took her seat and class starts.

"Alright today we're not going to do math." the teacher announced, to the pleasure of the students.

"We are doing a math test." the teacher added, with a smirk. Teasing her students brings enjoyment to her job.

"Ugh."

"Aww."

Were the sounds heard as the teacher hands out test papers to everyone. Most were pouting while some didn't give much thought. Viktor doesn't mind he's not bad at math so why not stay that way? Meanwhile Alicia smiled, she's the type others will deem her as psychotic as she enjoys test and ask for extra homework, much to the dismay of her acquaintances. Ali was't like that but his grades give the impression he does. He hates test but somehow he always past with flying colours. Probably due to pressure as the one to heir his father's position as Head Science and Technology Engineer of the city.

Three agonizing hours had past. The teacher collected all the papers and announced who got the highest...... Everyone was already aware who would it be but today, it's a little different.

"The highest score goes to Ali!"

The class went silent...

After about five minutes of awkward silence one student raised their hand.

"Aren't you going to finish?"

"I did, it's Ali." the teacher replied a little bit frustrated that her students didn't hear her the first time.

"Impossible! Alicia was beaten?" The same student said, clapping his cheeks with the palms of his hand dramatically.

"Yeah, yeah revolutionary whatever." Shaun muttered as he lazily rest his chin on his hand with his elbow on the table.

___

"Huh, what's this?" Syed found a handwritten letter in his bag. He was originally searching for his electronic cigarette stuffed at the bottom of his bag but instead found the neatly folded paper.

"What's what?" Shaun scooted over, curiosity driving his actions.

"Meet after school in the alleyway....near the abandoned unfinished building.....city's edge."

"Should we go?" Shaun asked, hesitant by the location of the meet up and the fact that the letter was written in litteral blood.

"I dunno but if it's an opportunity to make cash I'm down for it!"

"Fine then, let's go with my car, school almost over anyway."

____

"Man your car is in horrible shape!" Syed commented, as he tries to sit comfortably, adjusting his posture.

"Hey man, this thing still works!" Shaun retorted, putting the gear into second right after the traffic light turned green.

The car jolted a bit and shook quite roughly as it accelerated on the road. Syed once again readjusted his seat while grunting. He definitely thinks his friend should get this vehicle repaired or even replaced with a new one. The lack of air-conditioning is tolerable but seats with barely any material left is way too much.

"Man, you should replace this pile of junk for something better." the skinny, spectacles wearing teen said, sounding irritated.

"I got no money!" The larger chubbier male retorted again, shifting the car into third gear.

This time the car shook harder then previously which alarmed Syed. He held on the grip handle tightly. Then the shaking gradually decreased but rattling can still be felt.

"That's because you've been spending it all on gambling! I told 'ya gambling ain't gonna win you money."

"Shut up man!"

After a few kilometres of driving and arguing the two arrived at the abandoned, unfinished condominium. The two exit the old, rusted Proton Waja. The door to the front passenger side fell off it's hinges with a clang. Syed sighed and shook his head in disapproval. The two then together reattach the door.

Then the mystery person appeared out of the corner of the fence. Wearing all black from head to toe. The silhouette appear to be feminine. The figure wore shades and a face mask to conceal their identity. Syed and Shaun approached the unknown individual.

"Ah you are here, quicker than I anticipated. Considering the state of your.......car." as the person finished their sentence Shaun's car's front bumper fell off. Shaun then took it and put it in the trunk.

"Can I trust you two with a secret?" She asked, her tone dead serious yet a hint of playfulness.

"Depends if you're willing to pay high enough." Syed said, crossing his arms with a stern face.

"Oh definitely......" the figure took out what appears to be a rectangular shaped object and tossed it on the floor, right in front of the two males.

Syed swiftly grabs the object and examines it. To his shock, the object is a stack of money. Five Hundred US Dollars to be exact. He smirked, Shaun glanced at the money and smirked too.

"There's more from where that came from." the figure then turns their heel and walks toward the building, gesturing the two follow.

Inside the female tossed some keys to Shaun. Car keys. She giggled slyly as she slips a photo of Alicia into Syed's hands. Syed and Shaun looked at each other, confused and clueless. The mysterious female sighed internally, then breathed in fixing her composure.

"I want you to get rid of her, I want her gone, dead."

The two bullies eyes widen. They have commited crimes before but those were petty, thievery, pickpocket and vandalism. Never murder.

"B-But we never killed before!" Shaun exclaimed, the job to him is way too difficult and too risky.

"Ah...such a shame, I guess I'll have to take the car back and the money....." she said with her hand chest, faking her disappointment.

"W-Wait! Let us discuss first. We'll do anything for money." Syed quickly stopped the woman from taking the cash in his hand. He put his arm around Shaun's shoulder and turned around.

"Look bud, if we do this we'll get a lot of money and replace your old crappy sedan." Syed spoke, in. Whispered tone.

"But if we get caught we'll end up behind bars. I don't want that!" Shaun retorted, shaking his head.

"We won't, trust me! Besides, we both hate Alicia to the core. This is a chance to remove her so we can rule the school!"

"Fine! But I ain't going to prison without dragging you with me."

A week has past

At Ali's house, the boy is seen buttoning up his tuxedo. Preparing for a date he had planned with a certain someone. Putting on perfume and combed his hair. He looked fabulous. He steps outside his room and before going for the exit, he poured cat nibbles in Comot's bowl. The feline happily ate the food as she purrs. Ali slides the door open and closed it behind him. It seems someone was already waiting for him in a rather expensive vehicle.

There she was, Alicia Kheng leaning on the hood of an Alfa Romeo Brera coloured in metallic teal with matte black rims, decorated with teal wheel nuts matching the car body and matte black door handles. She was on her phone until she heard footsteps approaching her. She smirked as she lowered her phone. Landing her eyes on the guy. Alicia wore a faint yellow dress decorated with floral patterns wrapping around her waist and trail down to bottom of the skirt. She also wears a hair band coloured cactus green.

"You're here already?" Ali asked, not sure how to react. Alicia insisted she is the one to driive them to their date.

"Like I said earlier I am picking you up in MY car." Alicia said, deadpanning Ali.

"What's wrong with my car?" Ali asked, confused and a bit agitated. Alicia being Alicia is really making him think twice about this date.

"It's simple, it's an automatic. Disgusting!" Alicia replied, her hands on her hips now and standing up to Ali who is currently taller than her.

"It's a Skyline!"

"That's why it's disgusting, who in their right minds drives an automatic Skyline?"

"Anyone who doesn't want to suffer leg cramps driving manual in a traffic jam!"

"Heh, pathetic. Come on lemme show you how to drive a REAL car." Alicia practically pushed the male to the passenger side door. Ali could only sigh in defeat as he opened the door and sit. Not forgetting to buckle up.

Alicia sit in the driver's seat and buckled her seatbelt. She then pressed her foot on the clutch and turn the ignition key. The car roared to life. Alicia glanced at Ali and smirked. She released the handbrake and floored the gas pedal not to forget to release the clutch. The car shoots forward abruptly making Ali yelp. She then thought Ali had enough teasing so she slowed down a bit. Soon they cruise on the road while listening to the radio.

"You're crazy Alicia, you know that?" Ali suddenly says as he looked at Alicia who had a grin.

"That's why you love me." Alicia said seductively and winked. The two then burst into laughter wholeheartedly.

Their way of flirting with each other is rather chaotic. Sometimes they'll act all sweet and fluff. Other times they'll roast each other and most of the time they'll give pickup lines to one another. Everyone else thinks this as something odd but the two ignored it. At first General Rama doesn't approve them dating....well he doesn't approve Alicia to date anyone in general due to him knowing her fully. She is the type that'll go apeshit if she is jealous but she never acts violently. Oh no, she resorts to more extreme measures. She openly shows affection to Ali in front of the rival and give the "shit eating" grin. This proves effective as no one dares to tackle the rich but frank boy. Fear of getting taunted by Alicia obviously as everytime there's a new female student the "natives" will inform of the so called "Demon" that is Icha herself.

The two then arrived at their destination. A fancy restaurant well known for romantic music, scrumptious food, breathtaking interior and excellent service. Alicia parks the car right in the Reserved parking space. Both exit the car and Ali holds Alicia's hand and lead her through the doorway. The receptionist gestured to their table and the two proceeds to the table and sat. Immediately two waiters come and take their order. Alilicia noticed the waiters have familiar faces. Upon closer inspection.....

"Moon? Zass?" the two asked simultaneously which to one of the waiters squeled.

"I ship it!

"What are you doing here?" Ali asked the waiters.

"Obviously I am a waiter here so is Zass." Moon replied as she takes out a tiny notebook and a pen. Zass too did the same.

"I'll hav-"

"Y'know I recommend The Couple's String, best dating couple meal and quite romantic too."

"Oh, okey then. We'll take that." says Alicia. Moon and Zass leave as the female Inviso chortled along the way.

"What was that about?"

"Dunno."

As the two lovers are engrossed in their conversation, unaware to them they are being watched by a certain female in all black clothing sitting in the far corner of the restaurant. She grits her teeth seething in anger. Alicia going on a date with Ali infuriates her. She then took out her phone and dialed a number.

"Prep up, and ensure Alicia Kheng perishes tonight."

"Yes ma'am."

Alas their order has arrived as Moon serves the dish while Zass pours in the drinks. The food appears to be Spaghetti Bolognese on a larger than average plate decorated with meatballs. Alicia notice something off. There seems to be only a single serving of the food and single pair of spoon and fork.

"Umm, Moon you forgot to bring Ali's food." Alicia commented but Moon simply chuckled.

"You share it as a couple, silly." Moon replied with a cheeky grin noticable. Zass too had the same expression.

"You gotta be- Moon can't you not be yourself for two seconds?!" Alicia whisper-yelled as her and Ali's face are red as tomatoes.

"it's alright you two we'll work things out."

As soon as the sentence escaped her lips she disappears into the kitchen to go on with her job. Alicia huffed as her cheeks still remain crimson. Then she noticed Ali holding out a fork with spaghetti on it and moves it towards her mouth. Alicia blushed harder than before and without much of a choice ate it. It was so good.

"So how is it?"

"It's delicious..."

Then the two got over the embarrassment and fed each other till the plate is empty. Moon watching from the sidelines while delivering meals to other tables smirked. Her plan worked. It was her idea that manipulated Alicia into thinking that it was her's (Alicia) idea to ask out Ali. Moon is well known matchmaker and a skilled one too. Many people have ended up married thanks to her though she never has a future partner for life herself. But she has a partner in crime that is Zass. They both other than matchmaking couples usually goof around and play long hours of Minecraft to the point they have their own server!

"Ayy leaving already? Why not have a romantic dance? Hehehe!" Moon teased as she take away the plate and glass while Zass prepares to change the table covers.

"Shut it Moon. I'll kill you in your sleep if you expose this to anyone. Capish?"

"He he he, capish."

The two lovebirds exited the restaurant and proceed to their transport. Alicia used her keys to manually open the door. Ali questioned her for not using the remote but Alicia rolled her eyes. Ali drops the question seeming as it isn't going nowhere.

"Target is leaving the restaurant. Execute plan."

___

Alicia and Alicia chatted during the drive until Alicia's instincts told her to look at the rearview mirror. The streets are empty in this point of time. No cars around to be seen mobile other than the two pairs of headlights following her close. Alicia pressed on the pedal slightly to increase speed and the cars behind her did the same. She turned into a different road, they too follow. She turned into an alternate route, again right behind their bumper.

"Hey Ali, quit napping." Alicia nudged the sleeping male. At the same time focusing on the road and their pursuer.

"W-what? Are we at my...my place yet?" the boy yawned, stretching his arms a little.

"We're being followed." Ali then look at the sideview mirror, indeed they are.

"A Honda Accord and a Mitsubishi Evo. One of em' doesn't look stock." Ali took note of the sound of turbo "sneezes" audible right behind them as well as the bumper seems modified

"You think it's one of the cops undercover?"

"No, they usually drive old rust buckets."

Alicia's assessment is very logical, Cops won't be chasing them or... her, going around tailing Abang Bear is more beneficial.

"Carjackers huh, It'll be fun to knock some skulls after a while of no action." Ali cracked his knuckles. A rather unsettling amile creeped up his face.

"Uhh no, Ali I don't want to know WHAT you'll do to them." Alicia spoke, denying Ali's plans. She shivers at the mere sight of her lover whenever he starts to "eliminate" his foes. Bloody and disturbing.

"Aww, why?"

"Remember the last guy you quote unquote "taught a lesson?" Alicia reminded the boy of what happened previously.

"Ohh yeah, man I love the way he begged for me to stop as I bent his knees forward and his elbow backwards. And his spine all broken. The cracking of the discs and-"

"Okey, that's enough reminiscing. Let me handle it this time, alright sweety?" Alicia said, making her voice as gentle and alluring as possible. Ali melted at the angelic voice and blushed a deep red.

"Let's see if these guys can take Le Alicia!"

"Wait! Don- AAAAHHHH!"

Alicia turned on "sport" mode and floored the pedal and the Rev meter showing the needle going up to the red line everytime before Alicia upshifts.
The car went from 60km/h to 140km/h in a matter of seconds. Ali held the handle bar for dear life, while Alicia drifted into a rather narrow road without crashing into anything much to the male's relief. The pursuing cars slowed down to corner before accelerating once more. The chase was petrifying to Ali but enjoyable to Alicia.... She occasionally goes out speeding around town and attracting attention although sometimes unwanted attention.

The chase was getting nowhere until another car joined the chase however this vehicle seems rather aggressive than the two first persuers. The newcomer appears to drive a 1967 Chevy Camaro SS with a supercharged V8 engine exposed thanks to a cutout on the hood. The revving of the engine loud and rough. Definitely a muscle car by both looks and sounds.

"Great another one and it's a straight line sprinter!" Ali groaned as he held on tight to the handle while internally praying to make it out alive.

"Heh, I love challenges." smirked Alicia as she swiftly put in a CD into the in-built disc player. Song: Initial D, Deja vù. Turning the volume to nearly max. As the chase resumes.

"I regret everything today!" Ali's mind repeated. Just why she picked the wrong girl?

The mucle car after a few minutes of speeding behind the two japanese cars the metallic sky blue Camaro rear-ended the Evo and smashed into the Accord's rear wheel making the latter spin out of control and flip. Shaun who was in the car painfully crawled out through the windows and watch as his partner in crime (litterally) continuously bashed in the rear by the muscle car. But soon enough the lanky bully Syed too suffer a similar fate as his car's front rims cracked and resulted him loosing control and mash the vehicle into a lamppost.

____

"Are they gone?" Alicia asked, intending to only focus on the road at such high speeds.

"The Camaro's still following but it doesn't seem aggressive anymore."

Then the blue car suddenly speed through, sliding to the right, rolling down their windshield. A surprise to Alilicia, it was their friend Iman. She smiled in a friendly manner while gesturing the Neuro to stop. They did and Iman stepped out, so did Ali and Alicia. Ali was awestrucked. Who knew such a modest quiet girl could drive such a beast of a car. Alicia too was impressed.

"So, who's car you stole?" Alicia spoke, jokingly. The three laughed wholeheartedly.

"It's mine, I finally got it working, before she was bathing in dust."

"That protruding V8 supercharged engine surely will get the cops' attention." Alicia stood near the old car, such a rare sight to see.

Observing the rotating internal parts as the engine hasn't been turned off. Engine growling with the exhaust evidently making loud sounds.

"Was cruising around town until I spot you in your "not so discreet" Alfa Romeo thundering down the road with a couple of cars tailing you."

"Thanks, I just had the car repainted for our dat-I mean outing." Alicia quickly swapped her words. Blushing a deep shade of red.

"Hehe, don't lie, your face clearly says you're dating." Iman smirked as she leans onto her ride.

"Thanks again for the help, I don't want to end up in a hospital bed because of this crazy chick." Alicia pinched Ali on the neck with the boy begging for her to cease her attack.

"My pleasure, now I have a bone to pick with someone."

"Who?"

Iman pretended to not hear Ali's question as she sits in her ride, revving up the engine loudly before pulling out of the parking lot.

"Damn, whoever's her boyfriend would be lucky to have her." dreamily Ali spoke subconsciously. Only to earn a glare from Alicia.

"Shut up, I want to see you drive this time." keys thrown into Ali's hand as she sat in the passenger seat.

"B-But I can't drive stick!" protested Ali, still standing outside.

"If that's the case, tonight I shall be your teacher."

"Fuck....."

___

"What did you do last night?" the mysterious female stated her question as she slowly paced around the two bullies like a predator circling it's prey.

Like you told us to!" Shaun yelled in response.

"But you still failed, do you know why?" her voice so angelic yet malicious teased the two's ears. They shook their heads, puzzled and a tad bit nervous.

"Ah it's simple really. You might injure the girl's companion, only the target and no one else."

"B-but seeing Ali Ghazali with her is a bonus!" Shaun replied bravely as he pumped his fist in the air.

"Yeah, we hate that boy so why not kill two birds with one stone?" Syed's remark earned him a deathglare from the female.

"That's why I stopped you, risking of him surviving and telling the authorities would result in unwantes business for me. Besides, you two don't want to end up behind bars, don'cha?" she explained as simple as she can with a taunt, a smug grin visible on her facial expression.

"No! We rather die than to end up with the 5-0!"

"I don't want to embarrass my parents, man!" Syed exclaimed dramatically.

"Rather die, eh?" the girl said as she glanced at the tools hanging on the wall of the warehouse. She then walkes towards said wall took a dull, rusted cleaver.

Noticing their "boss" sudden action made the two bully boys weary of the situation at hand. The mysterious gal turned to face them while a grin present on her face. A crazed grin.

"Umm, ma'am?" Syed nervously spoke, taking a step back. Shaun did too.

"You may want to know who I really am." slowly she moved forwards, in the direction of her new prey.

"W-we can f-finish th-the j-job now." Syed took a few steps back, now petrified as he frantically glance around to find an escape route.

"Yeah, I'll even pay for the car!"

"Tsk tsk tsk, failure is unacceptable in my line of business, haven't I mentioned that. Oh wait, I didn't, silly me!" now even closer to her victims, pulling out a large knife in the other hand, twirling it around casually.

"Please!"

Excuse me???" *kling* she collided the blades mid twirl.

"Don't kill us!"

"I can't hear you!" *kling* she twirled the sharp objects once again

"I don't want to die!"

"WHAT?!?!" *KLING* the blades collided again.

"God for-" Syed was cut off.... Litterally as the cleaver now imbedded into his neck as blood pours out sounds of his quiet gasps and wheeze was the only audible sound in the room.

"I killed all those girls at school." She said casually as she whipped her head to Shaun's direction. And in an instant the blade is plunged into his abdomen.

He groaned as the handle sticks out like a nail on a wooden board. The cruel, insane female held the handle tightly. Shaun begged her to stop but she ain't done yet. Without warning she pulled the blade down the centre of his stomach harshly, slicing his abdomen open, blood and guts spewed to the floor. The fat bully screamed in pure agony, seeing his own guts out in the open was sickening and horrifying!

"How does it feel hmm?" she taunted, a sly grin went up to her face.

She then got a hold of the intestines, griping it tightly and with force, yanked it. This earned a dreadful howl of pain from her victim as more and more blood splattered on the floor and on the girl. Barely breathing Shaun mustered whatever strength be has and spoke.

"W-wh-who a-are y-y-you?"

"Oh little 'ol me? Just a friend of Ali." the girl replied with a mocking pittiful expression as she raised the knife she just ripped out of the bully's guts.

"Goodnight."

___

"More and more victims of murder are found yet the criminal is not." Rama spoke to no one in particular as he examined two new bodies. The rather well known and hated bullies, Syed and Shaun.

"Clearly they fell for the same individual, the gore and brutality of their injuries a signature of the murderer." Karya twirled his blade around as he examined the meat cleaver still stuck to the head of Syed.

"We still have no fingerprints or any mark, this is a serious case. One that we've never encountered prior." said Geetha, looking through data on the holo-screen scanning any information the scanners have picked up but to no avail. No such data is present.

Meanwhile at Alicia's humble abode-

"Eeeek! Alicia get it off me aaaahh!" Mia screamed at the top of her lungs as she frantically runs around the living room. A spider, not a venomous one at that is dangling on her pony tail.

Alicia having enough of bestfriend's drama rolled her eye and proceed to pluck the spider and tossed it outside the the window with precision. Mia who finally notice the spider now gone calms down while chuckling awkwardly. Alicia rolled her eyes again and simply sits to continue playing her Xbox 360. Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 on pause currently.

"Since when you play video games anyway?" Mia asked while she tossed a Cheetos into her mouth, luckily she didn't choke.

"Blame Ali, ever since I dated him all his favorite things became my favorite things too." Alicia spoke casually, dodging a semi truck while speeding at 387 kmh in a rather iconic silver and blue BMW in the game.

"See? Told you hate blossoms into love."

"Yeah yeah, you don't need to rub it in my face." Alicia smirked as the "finish first" sentence flashed on the screen. Setting down the controller she stretched for a bit.

"You need to stop playing and focus on your studies, my good friend Alicia."

"Says the one who spends 99% of their time stalking Victor." Alicia replied with a taunt. Visibly smirking.

"WH-WHAT N-NO! I DID NOT!" Mia's face at the moment and be compared to a ripe tomatoe; very red.

"Your words can lie but your face, body language and voice can't."

"W-well you sleep while hugging a framed photo of Ali!" now it's Mia's turn to smirk.

"H-how?" Alicia tried her hardest not to blush.

"I saw it in your bed when I came.

"Should've locked the door." Alicia thought to herself. She felt like an idiot for allowing Mia to discover her secret.

Mia then stands up fixing her outfit.

"Now I'm going on a date with my precious Viktor." and she leaves through the door while waving at her bestfriend.

__

"So you want to set a race with Alicia? You serious?" Moon furrowed her eyebrows, putting her hands on her waist in a skeptical manner.

"Yes and...she will loose." the figure said confidently as a smirk appeared on their face.

"You know her Gallardo is tricked out. Not even Rudy's Supra can keep up. And he's the king of the Titiwangsa Canyon....formerly." Roza piped in as she leaned on her Porche 911.

"Yeah and she's not afraid to ding her ride to win. Jet's Zonda F is still in the workshop." Chris spoke out loud from the back where he's seen working on his own ride, a Plymouth Road Runner with a flashy chrome red paintjob.

"Trust me, I'll send her car into the ravine with her in it!"

__

Night time Cyberaya city edge, road to Titiwangsa Canyon route.

A group of people gathered on the side of the now empty streets. A blue Camaro with a protruding supercharged engine seen on the road, it's engine growling. Then a roar of a V10 engine can be heard from behind the muscle car. Soon a dark yellow Lamborghini Gallardo with a custom bodykit, extended carbon fibre spoiler and carbon fibre roof scoop. Green flame vinyls decorated the front with the colour darkening to black.

The car stopped right beside the older car. The Lambo's window rolls down revealing Alicia behind the wheel.

"So Iman.....what inspired you to take on ME?" the supercar owner asked revving the engine occasionally.

"Ohh just personal reasons." Iman replied, also revving her engine, much louder, gruff and mechanical compared to the Lamborghini.

"Alright racers, audience! Time for another showdown! Will Alicia keep her title or shall Iman seize the throne? Only one way to find out. Rules are simple; each racer will race through the treacherous path of the Titiwangsa Canyon, to win is to survive or if both racers remain in the road the first to return here is the winner. Racers can do whatever to win! Now let's begin!" Moon said with her usual cheery attitude.

"Racers rev up your engines!"

Both racers rev their engines loudly as the spectators cheered and whistled excitedly. Iman managed to do a burnout, smoke covered the area.

"3!"

Iman ceased the burnout and prepares herself

"2!"

Alicia took a deep breath, and exhaled. Her calm and focus at all time high.

"1!"

Both racers put into 1st gear but feet still remain on the brakes

"GO!"

With a screech of tires and roars of mechanical beast the cars set off and Iman leads with a wheelie. Accelerating from 0-100km in 1.7 seconds making huge distance between her and Alicia. The lifted front end falls back on the ground with the tires bouncing as the car remained far upfront. Alicia grit her teeth. Never she had seen such power in a car even Chris' Road Runner couldn't go that far upfront!

"What monster you're driving?" Alicia's thoughts lingered as she shifts into 4th gear.

"This canyon shall be your grave." Iman spoke softly yet maliciously.

As they raced through the canyon sliding between cars and trucks of all sizes they loop back to the starting point. I was the final stretch, Iman thundering down the road with frightening speeds. Alicia not too far behind. When Alicia hadn't expected it, Iman slammed on the brakes and slowing down rapidly with a trail of smoke, burning rubber this allows Alicia to pass.

"Took the bait."

Before Alicia could fully pass the muscle car, Iman turned the wheel and rammed the rear right wheel of Alicia's Gallardo. The impact resulted in the wheel bent out of it's proper placement. Alicia held on tight to the steering wheel and turned to the right where a corner is coming up after it is the finish line. Iman isn't stopping, she continues to bash into the rear of the supercar. Alicia seethed as she attempts to control the car.

"Oh no you don't!" Iman yelled as she saw Alicia was able to control the car.

Right at the corner Alicia hit the brakes to slow down in order to maintain grip but Iman wasn't having it and at full speed Iman pushed Alicia into the barrier, the fragile metal fencing broke and the Lamborghini's rear wheels hanging on the edge of the cliff. Iman could've taken the win but winning wasn't her goal.

Mean while at the starting line everyone in anticipation watched the event unfold as the muscle car closes in, it's front bumper merely centimetres away from the supercar's front bumper. Aliciavs breaths were short. What is Iman's planning to do now?

"She's crazy!"

"Aren't we gonna do something?"

As the crowd getting anxious about what's about to happen. Suddenly a guy comes in screaming. "Cops, cops!" He yelled as each person scrambled for their lives, some running away on foot while others got into their cars and floor it. Soon enough said law inforcements came. One of them was General Rama himself disguised as Sergeant Rama to keep MATA a secret.

"What is going on here?" his question was immediately answered upon seeing Alicia in peril, her car hanging in for dear life.

Alicia floored the pedal with a jolt all four wheels are back on the road and despite the damaged wheel her car was able to cross the finish line but instantly was blocked by Proton Inspira police cruisers. Iman charged through with her camaro only to screech to a halt as the road is blocked by the same police vehicles.

"Alicia what's all this?" boomed a voice, one Alicia was too familiar with.

"Nothing. It's not your business!" Alicia barked, crossing her arms and huffed.

"You're supposed to be studying, not racing atleast not illegally!" Rama scolded the teenager but it fell on deaf, rebelling ears.

"I'm capable of handling this Papa. Leave me alone!"

As the father-daughter argument continues Ali arrived in his Skyline. Word got to him that Alicia was going to race again tonight and her rep among the underworld public is at stake. Ali did take part once but after totalling his mother's car nicknamed 'Iris' during one of the races he quit. He stepped out to not only see General Rama and Alicia but also Iman who was in her car doing a donut spin as the police officers try to dodge from getting hit.

___

Months later....

"Since racing does nothing to solve our little argumant what about a classic "discussion"?" Iman can be seen wielding a cleaver and a hammer while smirking maliciously at her now tied up foe or...one would say prey; Alicia.

Bruises, cuts, missing limbs, blood splatter covered the poor girl in overalls. Too weak to respond after weeks of torment. Right after the race they both didn't get arrested thanks to General Rama but that was the only positive news for Alicia. The following day Alicia found herself all tied up in a chair, trapped in a dark room with Iman "playing" with her. All this violence for one reason. Iman hates Alicia and loves Ali in an obsessive way. Alicia was too blinded to the hijab girl's plan to dispose her all because she has not felt the adrenaline of racing.

She really messed up this time.

"Let's proceed, shall we?" Iman giggled as she slowly, tauntingly approached her victim.

Alicia can only beg her to stop but it never works. Never.

Not until she is dead and left to rot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.3K 72
[2nd book of MiNe//// (Psycho Yandere Girl x Male Reader] Being a daughter of the crimson red hair yandere, Aura Umosaki wasn't the fortunate one in...
59.7K 1.3K 9
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
1.6K 33 13
*Sequel to A Stormy Tale, cover by the one and only @Thunderstomm - again, @TheNeonBunny at the time* It's been 4 and a half months since the tsunami...
18K 283 9
Elissu_smith also known as the psycho killer had thought she found love for a boy she loved to call senpai she finally kidnapped him after month's of...