Oblivious idiots

By fanofstoryyy

Their parents ship the both off to boarding school. Fighting the challenge of being a teenager, making friend... More

characters/ authors note
Chapter 1: Choice
Chapter 3: Odd
Chapter 4: Trials
Chapter 5: Sleep
Chapter 6: DD
Chapter 7: Motivation
Chapter 8: Expelled
Chapter 9: Hurt
Chapter 10: Bobby Pin
Chapter 11: Brownie
Chapter 12: Enough
Chapter 13: Open your eyes
Chapter 14: Dreams
Chapter 15: Happy Meal
Chapter 16: Ignorant
Chapter 17: Proud
Chapter 18: My girl
Chapter 19: Gay gang
Chapter 20: Tension
Chapter 21: Girls
Chapter 22: Chips or chicks
Chapter 23: Unaproved
Chapter 24: Library
Chapter 25: Popcorn
Epilogue

Chapter 2: Cod, Broccoli, Alfredo

10.8K 212 381
By fanofstoryyy

*CODY'S POV*

Allie, my beloved 'enemy'

We've never got along. It's most definitely my fault.

I always pick on her, talk to her. I want to hear her angelic voice. I want to see her. If i'm not her enemy, i'm nothing. And i don't want to be nothing to her.

No matter how many times she calls me her enemy, i will never think of her any less than the girl i've always loved.

I've known her since we were born, and the day since i can remember i always knew i'd marry her.

She's so funny and strange in her own little way, but she's still so kind and considerate. Her gorgeous ginger hair flowing in the wind, her long legs that she constantly kicks me with, the freckles that coat her face, the birthmark under her right ear. She's so beautiful. A girl i can only dream off.

I'd put myself through the pain of not having her because that's better than not seeing her at all.

I walk into Allie's house where their is all her box's and suitcase ready for the move to boarding school.

Allie waddles down the stairs carrying a box. I watch as she struggles.

"Go help her." My dad pushes me foreword. I roll my eyes and go towards her.

"Don't even think about taking the box, i can do it."

"Alright." I smirk as i watch her re-adjust herself. She finally places it on the ground heavily.

"How many box's are you bringing?" I furrow my brows looking around the living room where there is probably double the shit im bringing.

"Just a few." She tucks a loose hair behind her ear.

"Sure."

We load everything into both of our cars. This is the last time we're ever going to see our parents again for an entire term.

We have to drive 6 hours to the school, our parents arnt even driving is. Me and Allie decided to drive in our own cars so we have them with us while we are there.

"Bye mum." I hear Allie let out a small sob into her mothers shoulder. My heart squeezes at the sound.

"Goodbye dad." I shake his hand.

"Don't fuck up."

"Thanks."

He furrows his brows at my response.

"Bye mum." I kiss her cheek.

"Make sure you get good grades. We want to see A's on that report card."

"Okay."

No 'I'll miss you?' , 'I love you?' , 'Drive safe?'

Don't get me wrong, i love my parents but they set such high expectations. I have to get straight A's, do good in hockey, be respectful, clean the house and all this other shit. It's so much pressure and it stresses me out.

I just want to be a kid.

I give Allie's parents a hug.

"We'll miss you." They smile. Tears coat my eyes.

"I'll miss you too."

"Look after Allie for us."

"I will, don't worry."

I open the door for Allie and she comes over, her cheeks red from crying.

"Call me if you need, i'll be just behind you." I say as she bends down getting into her car.

"Whatever." She rolls her eyes and i shut the door before getting into my car.

This is going to be a long fucking school year.

~~

4 hours into the drive and i'm bored as fucking shit. I call Allie.

"Hello idiot." Her voice rings through my car. I instantly smile listening to her.

"This trip is so fucking boring." I groan.

"I know. We're almost there though. And then we can see the dorm and meet some kids tomorrow. It will be fun."

"Yeah. I looked on the website and heaps of kids are moving into their dorms today. So we might meet some tonight."

"Cool."

We stay in silence for a while.

She slams on the break making me instantly slam onto mine.

"Fucker." She yells beeping her car horn.

"You okay?"

"Ugh drivers these days are fucking assholes."

"Mhm."

"Okay, i want my music back. I'll talk to you when we're there."

"Alright. Drive safe."

"Don't worry about my driving. Worry about the bozo's on the road."

"Will do." I chuckle before she hangs up.

~~

I step out my car as Allie does also. We look at the giant building infront of us. It's night time now.

"Holy shit." She whispers.

"I'm so going to get lost."

She lets out an angelic laugh as she opens her trunk ready to unpack.

We start carrying boxes upstairs as we follow the arrows to where everyone's dorm is. The door is already unlocked so i open it.

There is a big kitchen to the left and a sitting room opposite. There is a dining table and a desk for studying.

We open the three doors, two decently sized bedrooms and a bathroom.

"This place is so cool." Allie smiles putting the box on the dining table. Im glad the big stuff is supplied.

"Which room do you want?" I ask.

"Your letting me pick?"

"It's the gentlmen thing to do."

I want to make her happy.

"Mmmm i want that one." She points to the room on the left.

"Okay."

I walk into my room and put down my box. We go back downstairs for another trip.

As we're walking in the hallway with box's i here someone calling random stuff.

"Cod! Cod! Cody?"

I turn around and my jaw drops when i see my childhood hockey best friend. He moved away when we were kids and i haven't seen him since.

"Broccoli?" I smile.

"Yes sir." He walks towards me. I put my box on the ground and dab him up.

"I can't beleive your here man." He says. His gaze then drops to Allie next to me.

"This your girl?" He nods at her.

"No." We say at the same time.

"Oh..." He raises his brows at me.

"Allie this is Brodie, Brods this is Allie."

Brodie's eyes widen a smirk coming into his face.

"Why did you call him Broccoli before?" She tilts her head.

"Back in hockey we had dumb names for eachother. His was Cod, like the fish and mine is Broccoli."

"Wow very clever." Allie rolls her eyes.

"Aye you can be Alfredo!"

"Great idea." We chuckle.

Allie deadpans the both of us.

"No."

"Sorry Alfredo." Brodie teases. She lets out a sigh and i pick my box up again and continue walking.

"Are you two sharing a dorm?"

"Unfortunately." Allie mumbles.

"Our parents are friends. They made us come here."

"Oh right. I'm with this guy and his name is Harry."

"Nice."

"He's better than nice. He is so fucking hot. How am i meant to control myself."

"I feel the same." I whisper as Allie is on her room.

He lets out a gasp.

"You still like her? You told me about her when we were kids."

"Shut up."

"Does she like you?"

"She actually hates me."

"Ohhhh."

"Yeah we-"

"What are you two girls whisperspering about?" Allie comes out her room.

"Nothing." I clear my throat.

"Okay i've got to get back to my hot sexy roommate but i'll see you later."

"Good seeing you."

"You too."

He leaves and Allie sits on the couch turning on the tv pulling a blanket over her.

"Why the fuck is it so cold in this place?" She shivers.

"No idea."

I turn off the kitchen light and grab chocolate out of my road-trip bag and slump onto the couch next to her. We were both hoping to make it in time for dinner in the hall but we didn't, but it's okay we have all year to eat there.

"Chocolate?" I move the packet towards her.

"No."

"Mm okay." I shrug. She quickly snatches it out my hand and takes some which makes me smirk.

No matter how much she wants to hate me i will find a way in.

Soon we both get up and go to bed in our new rooms. It's so odd being here. I know Allie wants to be here less than i do, so i'm going to make sure she is okay more than anything.

I'm sort of excited, time away from my parents. More freedom, people on my back less. It might be good.

I'm going to make it good. For the both of us.

Anyone else feel like he is so Lana Del Ray.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.9K 53
Willow has just one rule: Must. Always. Hate. Dane. She grew up with Dane Wainsworth, just as her brother. He's her brother's bestfriend. And she hat...
50.9K 835 70
Two individuals that felt hostility toward each other cross paths again, in a babysitting job. Will they feel hatred? or maybe... affection?
619 28 8
enemies to lovers situation Noah and Cody always disliked each other. No matter what, if they were in the same room, or at least a few yards within e...