Amid The Rathores

By _Aditiwrites_

Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matte... More

Character Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1[Aadiya Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 2 [Naina Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 3 [Samaira Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 4 [Her King]
Chapter 5 [Her Nightmare]
Chapter 6 [Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 7 [Samaira]
Chapter 8 [His Highness is jealous]
Chapter 9 [Their miseries]
Chapter 10 [Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 11 [Abhimaan's Vulnerability]
Chapter 12 [The king's decision]
Chapter 13 [The princess of Sirohi]
Chapter 14 [Stranger eyes]
Chapter 15 [Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 16 [Avinash]
Chapter 17 [2'nd marriage]
Chapter 18 [Broken Aadiya]
Chapter 19 [Abhimanyu is Jealous]
Chapter 20 [Rudra's past]
Chapter 21 [Abhimaan and Aadiya]
Chapter 23 [Abhimanyu and Rudraveer]
Chapter 24 [Queen]
Chapter 25 [who is behind it]
Chapter 26 [Samaira knows the truth ]
Chapter 27 [Antidode found]
Chapter 28 [A part of Abhimanyu's misery ]
Chapter 29 [Rudra tries to explain]
Chapter 30 [Aadiya and Abhimaan]
Chapter 31 [Rift Between Abhimanyu and Naina]
Chapter 32 [Rudra's Anger on Samaira]
Chapter 33 NEW CHAPTER [Abhimaan and Rudra]
Chapter 34 [Naina Regrets]
Chapter 35 [Rudra tries to earn forgiveness]
Chapter 36 [Making It up to Everyone]
Chapter 37 [Trying to get Abhimanyu talk]
Chapter 38 [Rudra Makes up to Samaira]
Chapter 39 [Who is Anya to Abhimaan]
Chapter 40 [The Closure]
[Epilogue]

Chapter 22 [Rana saa is injured]

24.1K 1.2K 54
By _Aditiwrites_

I took a deep breath looking at Bhai saa who was currently ordering a courtier for Something related to the new law and felt my throat go dry as the memories of the past rushed To me !

How happy he was 19 years back !
Smiling laughing and Talking to us and see now where we are !

He says he does not Care For me !
He says I do not matter for him !

Then why does he fear losing me why does he fear sending me alone anywhere if he gets to know it could be dangerous !

Why does life has to be so tough cant it go a bit easy on us on him !

I have a lot to say to him lot to talk about but Dont know if I have that right to !
Well , I guess I do not because all I have done To him is Take away Something that was rightfully his !

"Abhimanyu" I heard dadi say as she stood beside me and I looked at her.

"Ek baar Abhimaan se baat kyu nahi karte Tum Ek Baar baat karke Toh dekho" I heard her and sighed saying "Kya kahu unse dadi mujhe nahi pata kaha se shuru karu aur kaha khatam".

(Why don't you once talk to Abhimaan)
(What do I talk grandmother i don't know where to start from)

"Ek baar koshish toh karke dekho" and I looked at her for a few seconds saying "aapko lagta hai sab kuch sahi ho sakta hai" and she chuckled Saying "Lagta nahi hai bharosa hai ki sab sahi ho jaega aakhir kab tak yeh aankh micholi ka khel chalta rahega mai aur tumhare dada ji ne hamesha ek khush parivaar ka sapna dekha tha lekin sab kuch choor ho gaya par kam se kam marne se pehle ham dono tum teeno ko khush dekhna chahte hai" and she left with that and I felt a pang in my heart !

(Atleast try once)
(You think everything can be alright)
(I don't think I beleive and your grandfather always dreamt of a happy family but it was destroyed atleast before our death let the two of us see you three happy)

Maybe she is Right , maybe I can try for Once ?
But can I be the kid he loved ever again can i give Him back his Brother and will he accept me ?

These questions kept on stopping me it's not like I never tried I did try Every day I try to go talk to him but again again feel my feet pause at the entrance !

So here again I was now Looking at my elder Brother who was speaking to the Ministers and Slowly moved forward to him to see The Ministers looking at me as they bowed down.

Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore is a man whom I look upto , and admire ! No one knew of the hardships he had faced but I did !

I did know each Bit of it and it pained me to know that। I too was a part of all this !

He did not deserve any of it !
The hurt The ignorance !

But I know just one person I dont beleive i know Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore !
I dont know the King Neither knew The prince !
I dont know the guy who studied from the Estates yet rules the hearts of People living in Marwar !
The Only Abhimaan I knew , know and the only Abhimaan I will remember till my death his Abhi bhaiya my Abhi bhaiya The Brother who would secretly sneak in chocolates for me , the one who taught me how to walk holding my little finger the Brother who protected me at Every cost !

Everyone says Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore never lost anything but Only i knew I had lost My Brother and that was my greatest defeat !

I was lost on my own world when I heard a scream and Immediately Looked ahead at Bhai saa and felt my heart stop Beauting to see him holding his arms that was just struck by an arrow and blood was oozing out It !

"Bhaiya" The word rolled out my tongue as I held him by his shoulder and looked at the arrow and Immediately the Doors of The Royal Palace were closed to not let the one who Just shot the arrow at the king Out !

I noticed him trying to take the arrow out and Immediately held his hands stopping him and I closed my eyes taking of the arrow from his arm and heard him sigh !

"Vaidya ko bulao jaldi Rana saa ko teer lagi hai " I heard a gaurd yell and he rushed in and I slowly opened my eyes to see his Grey eyes Looking at me as if watching my each move and each emotion That crossed my face !

(Call the doctor fast The king is injured)

"Bhai saa andar chaliye" I said and Immediately took him inside While a Gaurd picked up the Arrow and said Something was written on it !

(Brother come in)

But my attention was completely on Abhimaan bhaiya as I Felt his eyes closing and Him losing balance yet he tried walking in and I Immediately wrapped his Other arm arround my shoulder and helped him walk and the Entire time I could feel him Looking at me !

I noticed as Bhabhi maa rushed to us and she seemed panicked Ofcourse she was worried !

Giving her a Assuring nod I helped Bhai saa sit down as Bhabhi held his other hand and looked at him urging him to keep his eyes open but I kept watching numb as his eyes closed Slowly and Even though he was the one who was injured I felt as if someone was Taking my soul out of this body !

Not Being able to see my unconscious Brother and my worried sister in law Who was trying to control her tears I walked out and looked at the doctor who was rushing in !

"I want him completely fine doctor" I said dangerously to give him a hint of the situation he could be out in if anything Happens to my Brother !

The arrow was directed towards me and not him !
Yet he was the one who took it to keep me safe !

It was obvious that the Arrow had Poison on it and Bhai saa Falling unconscious was a proof of it !
He is a man who had survived a gun shot yet fired back killing the last man alive when the Palace was attacked 4 years before and him losing consciousness because of arrow was a proof that it was not as normal as it looked !

"Abhimanyu" I heard a soft voice and A finger wiping my tear and that was when I realised that a tear had made its way out from my eyes unknowingly !

"Rana saa theek ho jaenge" and I sighed closing my eyes as I looked at her saying "woh teer mujhe lagna tha Naina mera hi dhyan nahi tha unhe beech me aane ki kya zaroorat thi" and she did not say a word just held my hand in hers !

(The king will be okay)
(He got shot because of me Naina it was me who was lost why did he have to come in between)

"bhaiya , bhai saa kaise hai" I heard a panicked Rudra and looked at him saying "Doctor andar gaye hai" and he took a deep breathe nodding .

(Brother, how is he)
(The doctor just went inside)

After 15 minutes the doctor came out and I looked at him as Rudra asked "How is he" and the doctor took in a deep breath saying "There is poison in his body , I have injected a few medicines that would stop it from spreading but I do not recognize the poision" and I looked at him asking "you mean the poison is especially made to kill" and he nodded !

"The poison wont spread and Rana saa would be up in an hour but the medicine has a time duration for which It could stop the poison from spreading , Rana saa needs to take the medicine at any cost at every 20 hours and be on bed rest till we make the antidode for it in the lab" and I sighed and nodded as he left .

I noticed Rudra and Samaira going in to meet Bhabhi and I did not even knew what to speak to her !
It was me because of whom Her husband was in this condition !
I was the one who was not paying attention !
It was always me !

"mai Bhabhi se baat karke aati hu" I heard Naina say and nodded as she left .

(Let me talk to sister in law and then come)

"Kabhi kabhi kuch cheeze maan leni chahiye isse pehle ki Kuch bache hi na koi surakshit nahi hai Abhimanyu ham nahi jante jo log aaj hamare saath hai woh agle pal honge ya nahi isiliye keh raha hu baat mano jaise hi Abhimaan theek ho jaye tum usse baat kar lena" I heard grandfather say and nodded as he left !

(Sometimes some things must be accepted before nothing is left and no one is safe Abhimanyu we don't know those who are with us today will be there next moment or not That's why I am telling you to talk to him as soon as he is cured.)

I was there sitting alone while everyone was in when felt a band caressing my hairs and looked up to see my mother as she said "Tumhari galti nahi hai Aage aana aur tumhe bachana Abhimaan ka nirnay tha" and I knew this moment was not for me to fight with her so I sighed and let the tears fall as she hugged me and In a few moments Naina too came out and sat down beside us !

(It is not your fault that it was his decision to come forward and save you.)

I heard her replying "waha samaira hai" when she was asked of why did she come out by maa !

(Samaira is there with her)

"Theek ho jaega woh tum chinta mat karo" I heard my mother say and sighed !

(He will be okay don't worry)

Thats when the chief commander came in and I Immediately stood up and walked to him asking "what was written" and he took a deep breath "matará lo que está floreciendo"

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Author's Note :-

So what do you think about what had happened ?
Who would have done it ?
Will it bring a positive change within the brothers!

Between Abhimaan loves Abhimanyu !

A relationship has many a aspects and all of them are as necessary as the others !
Fights are as important as the sweet talks!

What do you all think of it ?

Bye and have a great day ahead !
Lots of love !

~Aditi

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 2.5K 23
Impressive rankings : #1 ranasa #7 loveaftermarraige #88india #10 royallove #3rana Abhimaan Singh Rathore : A rude , arrogant king of Rajasthan . Col...
682K 32.9K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
95.1K 7K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
8.4K 333 13
The rathores. The family name which is spread all over the world for its "Power" , "Name" and "Fame " Two brothers who can give life for each other...