Only regret meeting on a chil...

By Shoinne

He regretted hurting her the most, injuring her deeply, ruining her life, and deserving the worst punishment... More

Chapter 1: A Trap Designed
Chapter 2: I Will Kill You
Chapter 3: I Hate You
Chapter 4: His Sister Woke Up
Chapter 5: You are truly vicious
Chapter 6: Is wrong from beginning to end
Chapter 7:I will not let you die
Chapter 8:Is not out of the woods yet
Chapter 9:Don't die, I beg you
Chapter 10:The baby's gone, isn't it
Chapter 11:Real Relief
Chapter 12:Don't hate, don't read after death
Chapter 13:The Bones
Chapter 14:Talking to himself, He was mad
Chapter 15:Not a normal person, many years
Chapter 16: She's still alive
Chapter 17:I knew it. You're still alive
Chapter 18:She forgets him
Chapter 19:Come Back to me
Stop updating for a period of time
Chapter 21:Continues the lie
Chapter 22: Afraid She'll regret it
Chapter 23: She was killed by your own hands
Chapter 24: Escape from Here
Chapter 25: She Won't Get pregnant Again
Chapter 26: Recovery of All memories
Chapter 27: She's all alone
Chapter 28: No heart, no love, and he is a stranger
Chapter 29: For the rest of my life, never to see each other again
THEN END

Chapter 20:The Forgotten Husband

1.3K 17 3
By Shoinne

"Sister-in-law, it's really you!"

So at first, I didn't mistake you for someone else.

"No, it wasn't!" Ningxia flatly denied, this let her how to accept, too sudden!

What's more, just because she fell into the water at the same time, she was judged to be his wife?

"I know you don't believe this," Bo Yichen said, taking out a red book and handing it to Ningxia .

"This is our marriage certificate."

Such as false promise, absolutely do not deceive her.

When the man takes out the marriage certificate, the three people present:...

Thin Yilin just want to sigh, brother is also a talent, go out, still put the marriage certificate in the body?

Ningxia half-hearted took the marriage certificate, open a look, this photo of people, really look exactly the same as her.

Look the same, fall into the sea time is the same, she also lost memory.

It seems that there really is no such coincidence, but why... She just won't admit it?

Is it because she doesn't think that one day, will be found by her relatives?

No, it's not a family. It's a husband.

A husband, that's even weirder.

The room was strangely quiet.

Bo Yichen looked at the woman looking down at the marriage certificate, unmoved, know her heart hesitating.

A man who lost years of memory, suddenly asking her to accept all this, really hard.

"Don't think about the past until I force you... Yilin, we are staying here for the time being."

Bo Yilin came back to her senses and nodded immediately.

Now that she had found her sister-in-law, she would not leave.

If I want to go, I will take my sister-in-law with me.

Ningxia still pestle in place in a daze, Bo Yichen deeply looked at her, did not come close.

"I'll give you time." Then he looked at her manager next to her and politely said again, " Please.stay with her".

Qin sister nodded, to this general thin, really have a good impression.

I can see that he really loves his wife. No, he loves Ningxia.

He doesn't force Ningxia to accept everything at once. Where do you find such a man?

But...

Sister Qin looked at Ningxia, which was still in a state of delirium. Finally, she shook her head helplessly.

It's up to Ningxia to think about it.

See open, then the future good days, not worry.

If you can't, you're in real trouble.

...

In this way, one afternoon, Ningxia are in their own room, did not go out half a step.

But Sister Qin was with her all the time. She didn't say anything, so Sister Qin just kept watch.

It was not until late afternoon that Bo Yichen had her dinner delivered.

"Xia Xia, stop thinking about it and eat something."

Sister Qin puts the dinner on the table and hands Ningxia the cutlery, but she doesn't answer.

"You, don't make things complicated."

Ningxia slowly raised her eyes, looked at Sister Qin, and then frowned and said, "I don't think things are complicated. I just... I think it's incredible."

Sister Chin patted her on the shoulder and smiled. "I know, it's amazing for me to suddenly have a husband and a new identity."

Ningxia curled her mouth and shook her head again. "I can't tell you how I feel. I should be his wife."

Sister Qin is silent, not should, is.

"Sister Jean, what did he say to you?"

Ningxia was curious what the man who claimed to be her husband had said to Qin in private.

Qin did not hold back. She told Ningxia about her conversation with Bo Yichen.

After all, she hoped that Ningxia would accept him and follow him home.

"Mr. Bo is not normal these years because of his wife's death. But now you are alive and he loves you so much that you will never be separated again. Isn't that wonderful?"

Love.

This word, but let Ningxia confused and at a loss.

Love...

How does that feel, for a person with amnesia, love such a word, really too foreign.

Strange enough that she felt she didn't need it in her life.

"Then why did he lose me in the first place? Have you ever wondered why I fell into the sea four years ago? '

The more Ningxia thought about it, the more it felt wrong. If it was an accident, it was too careless.

But if she killed herself...

God, she couldn't bear to think what had happened.

It must have been a bad memory.

Suddenly she remembered the dream she had had last night.

The captive woman, the men...

For a split second, her heart ached.

"Xia Xia, are you all right?"

"I..." Ningxia covers the heart, eyes color pain, shaking his head constantly.

When Qin sister saw this, she immediately went to take medicine.

To feed her to take it, Ningxia refused to take the medicine, these years, for the first time so stubborn.

"I won't eat it!"

Every time I take this medicine, the brain seems to be paralyzed, although the pain, but live strange like a puppet.

Ningxia only felt tightness in her chest. She wanted to go out for a walk instead of being trapped in this room.

But as soon as she opened the door, she saw the man standing outside.

She... The forgotten husband, Bo Yichen.

Sister Qin followed her, and when she saw the people outside the door, a smile formed on her lips.

Ms. Bo must have been here a long time ago. Ningxia is lucky to have a husband who loves her so much.

"You talk, I go back to the room to rest."

Jean, of course, doesn't want to be the third wheel. At such moments, couples should spend more time together.
Ningxia saw Sister Qin left,subconsciously want to close the door.

But this time, Bo Yichen didn't give her the chance.

The man's hand on the edge of the door, the force is not light or heavy, but her door, how can not close.

"You..."

Ningxia was a little annoyed, but could not say, because it was clear that they had done nothing.

"I don't want to disturb you, but I just want to guard you here."

Just look at her outside the door.

Ningxia:...

This man, speaks as if she will disappear at any moment.

Guard her. She's not a child. Why guard the door like this?

'You can't run.'

The woman walked out of the room, passed the man, and said, "I just wanted to go out for a walk."

"I'll go with you."

"......"

Ningxia kept silent and walked on, but did not refuse.

After all, this was a public place, and it was his choice where he wanted to go.

There is an open-air garden outside the hotel, which is quiet and undisturbed in the evening.

Walking in the garden, Ningxia looked up at the stars with a hesitant and bleak look in her eyes.

The man following her did not approach her, but kept his distance.

Not far, not near. When she looked back, she could always see him.

For a long time, Ningxia pursed her lips and finally began to speak --

"If you were my husband... Why did I fall into the sea in the first place? '

Better, she thought, to ask him directly than to remember and guess.

And Bo Yichen had expected her to ask, he dark eyes color, step by step close to the woman.

Naturally, he didn't want to remind her of the past, knowing that he had...

The harm he had done to her.
But at the moment, she won't go with him without an explanation.

"At that time, you had an accident because of me."

"Huh?

Ningxia puzzled, for him, she had an accident?

"I am a businessman, my identity has many enemies... At that time, as my wife, you were kidnapped."

Bo Yichen said this with a deep understanding in his eyes, staring at the woman's expression.

See her doubtful, it seems to be really on the past, all do not remember.

So, he can only continue this lie.

"I rushed to save you, but you were hurt by the men and thrown into the sea."

Ningxia heart a tight, was hurt, thrown into the sea.

When it comes to the word hurt, she recalls the dream.

Could it be...

Her eyes reddened at the terrible thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 228 16
She knows that he'll never love her back, yet she chooses the path which would lead her to him. For her, he is her dream, but his dream is someone el...
392K 8.8K 70
Rosie thought her life was getting better, that she would experience the fairy tale of living happily ever after. She thought the worst years of her...
1.1K 150 37
The world where everyone shouts at you at what to do and what not to!! She was her own kind of misery...... She was broken yet she knew she had to l...
93.3K 1.7K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...