Lust

By eclipwsez

Mafia, lies, money, betrayals. #1 in bwwwm #1 in white male #41 in forbidden #241 in couple #84 in blackwome... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
Epilogue

24

4.2K 135 15
By eclipwsez

Amara zealand

It's been 3 weeks since I've seen Zade but we did communicate over phone and FaceTime. His hair was longer, his stubble was always neat but he does look different.

Not a bad different, neither a good different... he just looks different. I miss him so much, his touch, his cuddles, him cracking jokes revealing his beautiful laugh, hell I even miss when we argue and have our little disagreement.

We went somewhere in Spain. I currently live with Zades parents but since the plot is so expensive and big they built me a small house behind their house.

I wanted privacy so they provided it. I loved Rosa, she's so sweet and thoughtful even zades dad is. He's lucky to have supportive parents.

My phone rung and I quickly checked it to see it was Zade. "Baby, I miss you. I need you in my arms!" I happily said as he stared in the camera before grinning infront of him.

He stood up and I gasped from his swoll he got only after a week. He was massive, his biceps ripping through his shirt, his defined abs showing through the material of his shirt.

"What?" He asked as I watched as he took apart a gun. "You've gotten so swoll." I stated as I kicked my feet,

He chuckled, "before I met you, I used to take working out seriously. Every singe day, gym for hours. But you came into my life making me put on a couple of pounds but I couldn't help it because your cooking is so good." He said as he went to lift weights.

I giggled as I stared at him through the camera as he lifted the weights up and down constantly flexing his biceps.

"Your staring." He gritted out as he look forward. "Because I miss you, I miss everything about you... your cuddles." I pouted and he flashed his beautiful smile.

"How's your arm?" I asked breaking the silence. "It's doing well. This isn't a first." He laughed as he placed the weights down and sat down infront of the camera before downing his water bottle.

"Not your first?" I asked confusingly as he tossed the water bottle. I seen his imprint through the grey shorts materiel.

Did he get bigger?

"Hades accidentally shot me, long story." He chuckled out. I threw my head back and sighed,  "how much longer are you going to be out in Greece? You know aria is getting more aware of her surroundings." I softly said and a big smile formed on his face.

"I'll be back soon but I can't give you an accurate date. I miss you both especially aria. Matter of fact can you show me her?" He asked.

"She's sleeping right now and I don't want to wake her because if I do she goes crazy." I said and he hummed before standing up and walking to his room.

"Do you need any money, diapers, anything?" He asked, "No your parents have been spoiling me enough and aria." I giggled out as he entered his room and went into the bathroom.

He propped the camera up to where I can see everything. He turned on the shower, " I don't want you to rely on my parents mar. You have me as well."

"I'm not relying on your parents Zade. They offered and I wasn't going to turn them down. They're sweet and treat me very well and I'm grateful for that." I slightly raised my voice.

"There's no need to raise your voice mar." He stated as he stripped and he did get slightly bigger. Just a tad though.

He was already big but now he has more prominent veins and a slight trimmed bush.

I looked away and sighed. "I'll call you back after you get out the shower okay?" I softly said as I rubbed my head from the incoming headache.

"Look at me, are you okay?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Yes, I'm fine." I said as I looked at him before resting my head.

"Mar, seriously if I made you upset I'm sorry baby. If I can give you a kiss right now I would." He softly said as he looked in my eyes.

"It's not you it's just from earlier. Aria screaming her lungs out because I took to long to feed her and then her biting on my nipples causing them to bruise. I'm really going through it Zade." I quietly said making him lower his head.

"I will come back baby. I promise." He said and I gave a small smile. "You promise because this fucking vibrater isn't doing justice." I muttered and he laughed out.

"He missed you to." Zade said as he grabbed his dick before wiggling it around. "Okay baby, go take your shower. Make sure to call me when you get out." I said and he nodded before kissing the camera.

I returned the kiss before hanging up.

I sighed and something in me wanted to call him back already but no. He's out doing him, trying to make us safe... alone.

Zade de capri

I missed my girls so much. So fucking much but we- me and hades have been making progress.

I've killed the men who shot me, which was very easy. It didn't take us long to track down that bitch parents.

Now they sit in my underground bunker crying for help. I smiled as I sat right in front of them. "Who do you both think you are? Trying to harm my wife. You both know what I'm capable and you test me anyways. How stupid." I chuckled out and lowered my head as they muffled out.

I walked over to Gianna's mother first and ripped the tape off her mouth aggressively. Tears rolled down her eyes as I walked over to my tools that were scattered.

My phone rung stopping me. I glanced over at them before reading it was Amara. It's been a day since I've talked to her.

I declined the call and turned back to Gianna father to take the tape off his mouth. "Must be that black slut." He spat as I turned my back on him.

I stopped and turned to face him. "I didn't quite catch that. Repeat that?" I gritted and he stayed quiet.

I sent a hard punch to his face making the chair fall back. Gianna's mother sobbed hysterically as I repeatedly punched him.

"Call her out her fucking name again. I fucking dare you." I yelled in his face before sitting him up.

I grabbed his hand and snapped all 5 of his fingers making him scream bloody murder. I did the same to his other hand making this time his wife scream out.

I finally had enough of her screams so I grabbed her by her throat. "My ma raised me to not put hands on women but you. You tried to kill my world, my family. I don't play around when it comes to family. Keep screaming and I'll slit that throat of yours... hm?" I gritted out in her ear and she quickly shut up.

I let go of her throat and she gasped for air desperately. I moved onto her husband. I went to grab the knife and walk over to him.

"Open your mouth." I lowly said and he kept him mouth shut. I smiled before sliding my sharp knife against his cheek making him yell out.

"Open!" I yelled out and he did. Without hesitation I cut off a piece of hid tongue making Gianna's mother scream.

I had enough of her. I sent my knife to her neck instantly cutting her screams off. He sobbed as I twisted the knife in her neck as I looked at him in the eye.

His eyes showed terror, regret, sadness. What I have done I don't feel no remorse. I finally slit her throat and dropped the knife.

"I'm going to let you sit here a couple of days to look at your dear wife" I bluntly said as I wiped my hands on my suit before walking up the stairs.

-

"Hey." I softly said as I dried my hair from getting out the shower. She glared at me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why are you mad mar?" I asked and she shrugged. "Maybe because it's been a day since we've talked, oh and not to mention you have been declining my calls."

"I try to communicate as much as I can Amara-"

"Oh so your calling me by my full Nane now?" She raised her eyebrows and I sighed. "Is that a problem?" I raised my eyebrows.

She hung up in my face and I groaned and shook my head. I called her back and it went straight to voicemail.

I sucked my teeth and placed my phone down but it rung making me answer it.

"When I get back I'm going to punish you so fucking good to where you plead for me to stop. Then you will be carrying my second child, try me if you want to." I growled out as she stared at me before gulping.

"Seems like you don't have any complains about that." I said with a small smile and she rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Stop being mad at me baby. You know I'm busy, dealing with bloody shit. I can't always pick up my phone. What, you want me to call you while I'm slitting someone's throat?" I asked sternly and she shook her head no.

"Exactly, so stop being angry at me."

"Fine but you really want another kid by me?" She asked and I squinted my eyes. "I gave you my first one why not give you all the kids I can give?." I stated and she hummed before smiling so big

She squealed but I heard aria cry out making her instantly go into mommy duty. We cared so much about aria... our girl.

"Look it's papa, aria." Amara softly said as my baby girl was sat infront of the screen. She leaned forward as Amara held onto her waist.

"Yes. That's daddy." Amara softly said as aria tried to place her mouth on the camera. I laughed, "papa miss you. So much, I promise when I get back I will buy you so many things." I happily said as she started to suck her thumb.

I took a screen shot of them slightly cuddled. "My girls are so cute and beautiful." I happily said as aria was already dozing off on amaras chest.

"A few more days baby... just a few more." I softly said and she sighed. "I can't stand you not being here for another week. I need you, badly." She whined out and closed her eyes.

"Hang on for a few days love." I softly said as I removed my towel. She looked in the camera and groaned. "Your teasing me." She huffed out.

"Babe all I did was take off my towel." I chuckled out as I went to place on my Calvin's. she closed her eyes, "I can stay on call tonight while you sleep, want that?"

"Yes, please." She whispered out before standing up showing her red laced panties. She wore my shirt but when she rised up she was exposed.

"Fuck." I mumbled as my dick harden. I can't take anymore cold showers... I need to be in her, release in her.

I'm going mad without her and her pussy.

I palmed my erection and went to get in my bed as she placed aria away and came back. "I need your cuddles zae." She softly said and I chuckled.

"I know baby... just a few more days." I quietly said.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 1.8K 28
"Do you really think anyone can save you from me? I'm worse than the devil." ยฐยฐยฐ ๐“๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ, a businesswoman during the day and a...
613K 14.8K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
149K 4K 21
โ†ซโ†ซโ†ซโ†ซโ†ซ "fฯƒฯƒโ„“ ะผั” ฯƒะธยขั” ั•ะฝฮฑะผั” ฯƒะธ ัƒฯƒฯ…." โ†ฌโ†ฌโ†ฌโ†ฌโ†ฌ *โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐”ž ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ ีฏ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ž ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฐ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๏ฟฝ...
52.9K 1.7K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when ๐’‰๐’† comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...