She Conceived A Morgan's Chil...

By _Searanopenim

Rowena managed to live abroad, suffering those unbearable loneliness for years. However, with the change of c... More

Prologue
Chapter I: Moving on
Chapter II: K.Y.
Chapter III: Auction Hall
Chapter IV: Problem Solved
Chapter VI: Past
Chapter VII: Drunkards
Chapter VIII: Presentation
Chapter IX: Dream?
Chapter X: Smitten
Chapter XI: Welcome Home
Chapter XII: Secret Kiss
Chaoter XIII: Gwynth
Chapter XIV: Attraction
Chapter XV: Sibling
Chapter XVI: NTJP
Chapter XVII: Lies Ahead
Chapter XVIII: La Playa Javier
Chapter XIX: La Playa Javier
Chapter XX: Koda
Chapter XXI: Look Into
Chapter XXII: Reveal
Chapter XIII: Unrequited
Chapter XXIV: Passed Out
Chapter XXV: Closure?
Chapter XXVI: Survival
Chapter XXVII: Flashbacks
Chapter XXVIII: If
Chapter XIX: Flabbergasted
Chapter XXX: Incident
Chapter XXXI: Destructive Love
Chapter XXXII: Feud
Chapter XXXIII: Mt. Banahaw
Chapter XXXIV: Kidnapped
Chapter XXXV: Blind
Chapter XXXVI: Heartaches

Chapter V: Bidding Night

65 3 2
By _Searanopenim

Chapter V

•Fabio•

"Ehem, Sir matunaw."

I annoyingly dropped the wrench I was holding when Reuben came to my workplace and even blocked the sight.

"I didn't call for you here-"

"Past lunch Sir. Dimo ba sya papakainin?" He asked while pointing at Rowena sitting on my table the studying the piece I was finishing on my laptop. Then, I checked the time. Honestly, I can't concentrate working here while she was there probably observing everything. It's just that, I'm used to work either alone or with my brother, but Kuya Falco was busy right now. He's preparing the things na isusunod nya kila Fred at Hugo. Yung mga gamit at papers ng dalawa, duon muna sila for the meantime sa ibang bansa while Lola is undergoing treatment. My brother will be going there with Ate Raki and their two kids. I'll just visit there once it's my other brothers quarter break. Besides I can't leave this project.

"Just give it to her, busog pako. Itabi mo yung sa'kin," bilin ko sakanya. He just nodded maliciously at me before leaving me alone. Napailing nakang ako. We we're at my workplace. An establishment I purposely bought with my first income to be the machine laboratory although the company building had it's own laboratory, because of the incide I became more cautious that only few people knew this exist. It was located in Sta. Maria Bulacan, Philippine Arena was even peaking from this place. It has all the equipments I need, from small tools to large one. It has a built in counter which was beside my table that is directly facing to where I was working right now. I had to do trial and error adjusting the parts to match the original program of the robot. I had to repeat all the algorithms while installing the parts one by one.

When Reuben left, napalingon ako ulit kay Rowena but I was startled when she was already looking at my exact direction that I hit my left hand with a power tool. Napalingon ako sa kamay ko, it started bleed. I was just about to get up when she already reached me carrying the first aid kit on the counter.

"It's bleeding, let me hel-"

"Kaya ko-"

Before I even finished speaking she already grabbed my hand and started cleaning my wound.

"You should've been a lot more careful. You didn't even wore your PPE properly. Don't get distracted by me, Mr. Morgan. Your working with sharp tool-"

"Stop nagging me will you?" Singhal ko sakanya. It's frustrating me even more.

"And I'm not distracted, I'm also not frustrate, and it's not worth-"

"You've been frustrated since this morning, admit it.  Nakabusangot yang mukha mo, kumakalampag yang mga gamit mo knowing you've always been careful around your own belongings, you've been eyeing me from my place from time to time, you've been doing that part for an hour and all over again, I just happen to know how much you want to work all by yourself and I understand that but this is my work Mr. Morgan. It is my work to observe the progress of your project and make sure it will get the deal. I don't know if talking to you this way will still ease your frustrations, but you need to focus, lilipat nalang ako ng pwesto," she added while finishing my hand and not looking at me. Then, she left me saka nya kinuha yung gamit jya at lumipat ng pwesto.

Bumuntong hininga nalang ako. I don't even know why I feel like I'm going to explode in frustration right now kaya lumabas muna ako saglit at sumagap ng hangin. I grabbed the e-cigarette from my pocket at humihit dito. I just took few puffs before re-entering my place and trying to focus. I continued to work, but then I needed a hand to help me hold the part that I was installing.

"Ms. Alcantara," I called her with a low voice. I feel like it's illegal to ask her for help, but I can't really finish it. Reuben can't help because I made him attend the meetings on my behalf.

Lumapit sya, but he didn't ask anything and just grab the thing I wanted her to hold.

"Gan'to?" Tanong nya. I just nodded at lumapit sakanya. She just blankly stared at the part I was installing. We were just an inch apart from one another but I can feel the huge distance between us.

I tried to brush off my frustrations and proceeded with my work when someone suddenly entered the place.

"I didn't know such place exist Mr. Morgan."

Pareho kaming napalingon ni Rowena.

"Sir," she called him. Napatayo naman ako.

"Don't you have any other hands to help you? I can send somebody else. Ms. Alcantara might ask for a salary increase for that," he joked, but it wasn't funny. When he noticed that I didn't bother laughing he scoughed.

"I'm good Mr. Terazono, Kaya ko, I just happen to hurt myself so I asked your staff to help me," I told him.

"May I?" He said at nilapitan si Rowena.

"Ako na Sir, what are you even doing here. You're scheduled to attend a meeting at three pm-"

"Yeah but I am the boss-"

Before Mr. Terazono can even finish she already let the part go. She even grabbed the power tool from me and gave it to him.

"Tuloy mo Sir, Mr. Morgan is gonna have his lunch first," she said. Pinangunutan ko s'ya ng nuo.

"Go on, I know how to install this. How about you? Have you had your lunch?" Tanong nito kay Rowena kaya nilingon ko si Rowena.

"Busog pa Sir-"

"It wouldn't be a shame to eat alone. Ms. Alcantara you should eat too," I just blurted out of nowhere.

"Go, this is easy. Kumain ka narin Ms. Alcantara-"

"Busog pa-"

"For every piece of rice that you'll waste right now ibabawas ko sa sweldo-"

She already left us and grabbed her food and she ate where she placed the chair a while ago. While I ate at the counter. She was stuffing her mouth too much that she almost choke, I immediately got up to grab the bottled waters on my table when someone already got one first and walk straight to her.

"Careful. You were that hungry for money. Unbelievable."

Suminghal nalang ako at kinuha yung isa saka tinapos ang pagkain ko. While I continued working I hear them talking about business and that he followed her here because she's not answering his calls about business matter. Then suddenly my phone rang so I answered it immediately.

"Negative Sir. The only information I got was another Morgan tried na paimbistigahan ang nangyare however wala ding napala. It was Sir Falco. He was secretly trying to find her years ago," Reuben told me.

"Fine," I said before hanging the call. I just can't stop thinking about it.

The next morning I went to the office first bago dumeretso sa Sta. Maria. I hadn't seen Reuben around since morning. Then I realized he filed a day leave last week and it was today so I attended all the meetings myself. Mabuti at dito ako dumeretso because I already almost forgot about it and he didn't even bothered to remind me yesterday or even just a single headsup.

I attended various meetings hanggang hapon that I was so tired and naupo lang sa table ko  ng ilang oras para magpahinga ng konti, tinamad nadin akong bumyahe, already finished installing half yesterday kaya konti nalang yon. Then, I called Honey. While I was listening to her stories, there was an another incoming call from the security from Sta. Maria. He won't call this late if it's not urgent so I excused myself and answered the other call.

"Sir Fabio may babae po dito sa lab nyo po. Sabi nung kasalitan lumabas na s'ya kanina nung mga alas nuebe dahil wala pa kayo po kaya inilock na n'ya, ngayon lang namin nalamang nasa loob po sya-"

I hang the call and took my keys. Gladly it was no longer rush our that it was easy for me para lumusot lusot sa mga sasakyan. I arrived there after almost forty-five minutes.

"Where is she?" Tanong ko kay Manong Abner.

"Ah sa loob po Sir, nagising napo. Akala namin nawalan na ho sya ng malay, dadalhin na sana namin sa pinakamalapit na hospital po," saad ni Manong Abner. Pagpasok ko I saw Rowena sitting na inaayos ang mga gamit n'ya.

"What are you doing here?! This late?" Iritang tanong ko. Nagulat sya sa paglapit ko. Hindi rin s'ya kumibo.

"Answer me!"

"Akala ko kasi gagawa ka ngayon, I was not informed that you not arr-"

"Don't be so stupid Rowena. Pasado alas nuebe na! It's not even your working hours anymore. Ganun kaba kamanhid na walang sisipot dito ngayong araw?!"

I was outraged. Especially na gabi na at nandito lang sya nagiisa maghapon.

"Hindi ko kasi namalayan ang ora-"

"You should've called either me or my secretary. You should've followed up first before going here! Now I had to drive mile away just to follow here because it is my property!"

"I was just doing my job. Uuwi nako. I'm sorry for the hassle."

Magsasalita pa sana ako pero kinuha na n'ya yung bag n'ya at tinalikuran ako at unti unting naglakad.

"I just thought, if there's no message left for me I shouldn't leave. Naisip ko lang, what would you have done if it was you. You'll probably stay too. You did before." She whispered but I still heard her.

Natigilan ako. She remembers that.

It was weekend, I asked her to go out with me, we always do, but this time it was different. This time were not going our as best friends, but as a couple. Magaamusement park kami. We usually meet there at nine am. Basta sinabing amusement park alam na. However, diko napansing naiwan ko yung phone ko sa bahay, but I was sure naman na darating si Weng that's why I wasn't worried anymore.

However time passed she didn't arrive. I was hurt that I stayed in the amusement park hanggang dis oras na ng gabi, still waiting, nakuha na ngang uminit na sobra ng inuupuan ko, when the guard were about to push me away she arrived so mad and was already nagging me from meters away. But I was also mad that I didn't spoke to her, tapos pinakiusapan n'ya yung mga guard na sya na ang kakausap sa'kin.

"You should've left already when an hour already passed that I wasn't arriving Fab, gabi na oh, and your phone! Dapat chineck mo bago ka umalis!" she said and sat beside me pero ni hindi ko s'ya nilingon.

"Come on Fab don't be childish please. Mally please, don't treat with silent. Come on. I'm sorry for arriving so mad. Alalang-alala lang ako," she said that's why I finally looked at her.

"I thought you already know the routine Mal," I said at yumuko. I didn't want her to see I am so disappointed. She then hugged me.

"I'm sorry Mally, I'm really sorry. It was urgent kaya minessage nalang kita. I didn't know you forgot your phone, and I was too occupied to even check if you had read the message or not. You know my parents, halos kakarating lang din namin at ngayon ko lang din nalaman, if it weren't for Kuya Falco and Fel looking for you."

Yumakap ako sakanya pabalik.

"I'm sorry for worrying you too, and for forgetting my phone."

"Next time with or without notice, kung after isang oras or even just thirty minutes wala parin ako, please go home ok? I will definitely go to you pagkatapos ko sa mga urgent businesses ko," bilin nito sa'kin.

"No, I'll still wait. No matter what happen I'll wait. I want you to always remember I am waiting. That whether with or without words, one thing's sure, I am waiting with or without your goodbye Mal. No matter how long it takes," I told her. I'll really wait.

"Pano kung one year akong wala, tapos walang paramdam?" Tanong n'ya bigla at bumitaw sa yakap.

"Maghihintay ako."

"Even without updates?" She asks again.

"No... Just don't disappear from my life like you didn't exist I can wait Mal. Even if it take years. I can manage being invisible to the people surrounding you, but I can't be invisible in your eyes. Just not in your eyes Mal," I begged her. She suddenly laughed.

"As if it will happen. Just me give me sometime Mally, and everything will be ok and normal between us. That we will no longer have to hide our relationship."

"As long as we're together."

She nodded at me and planted a kiss on my forehead then proceeded to asking me.

"Kumain kana ba?" Tanong n'ya. I shook my head. I was already starving.

"Let's go, oh God. Look at you. Para lang tuloy nawawalang bata. Come here hold my hand tight," pangaasar nya but this time hindi ako naasar. I just want to hold her forever.

We just went and ate on a fastfood chain dahil sarado na yung mga restaurant. I didn't let her let go of my hands and even if people would think otherwise, I let her feed me. She loved it as well.

"Rowena? Fab?"

We were both startled, but she was the one to remove her hand on the table first. I just looked at her, before slowly put my hand away.

I just followed the taxi she rode. It stopped infront of a fastfood at bumaba s'ya doon. I also parked my car and followed her inside. Despite the time, there's still a lot of people inside. She's few people ahead at nauna syang naupo sa natitirang table na vacant. I bought myself a meal and ordered another food.

I grabbed my receipt and number and I sat on the seat, sa same table. I saw her counting her penny on her wallet, and I do think that's no longer enough para maiuwi s'ya. She hid it when she noticed someone sat with her.

"I didn't know you'd still be here," I commented nilingon n'ya ako. Umayos naman s'ya ng upo. I saw her na nilingon yung paligid, I am sure she want na lumipat ng table pero wala ng available at marami din ang waiting.

"Uhm, I just want to eat," she answered. Pagkatapos ay wala ng kumibo ulit sa aming dalawa. Her order arrived a minute earlier than mine, then yung isa pang order dumating na. She had ordered rice and spicy chicken and a pineapple drink. She even had an extra rice prepared on her side. She must've not eaten yet. I doubt that's enough, she used to have a huge appetite.

"Ma'am here's your peach mango pie," the waiter gave it to her. It has six pieces in it.

"Hindi po ako nagorder-"

"Kasama po yan sa order nyo, it was a promo for company employees."

"Ahh, ganun ba? Thanks. But this is a lot-"

"Why won't you just accept it and thank him," I commented. Hindi naman na sya kumibo aside sa nagpasalamat nalang sa waiter. Hindi na ulit kami nagkibuan habang kumakain but she suddenly offered me her peach mango pies.

"You want Mr. Morgan? Hindi kona kayang ubusin-"

"Iuwi mo-"

"There's no one else to eat that at home. Let's just share," she said and gave three pieces tapos bumalik na s'ya sa pagkain n'ya. Not minding if I was here or not. I just nodded and finished my food as well.

Nauna s'yang umalis na hindi din nagabalang magsabi man lang na aalis na s'ya. Well that's how she is. After a while I went out as well and she's still outside waiting for a taxi.

"Ingat," I said. Napalingon pa sya, maybe wondering if I was talking to her.

"I'll go ahead," I added.

"Uhm, o-ok. Ingat," she awkwardly said kaya huminto ako sa mismong tapat n'ya.

"Unlike you, I don't leave without proper good-byes. It's an unwritten rule you should learn. You know, goodbyes, when you leave?" Bilin ko sakanya. Hindi kona pinagmasdan ang reaksyon n'ya at sumakay na ako sa sasakyan. Then I went to look for a taxi on the road side. I called one and payed for it already. Then he drove his taxi to the front side of the fastfood and I followed it.

Sinundan ko iyon hanggang sa bumaba s'ya sa harap ng company nila.

"Sandali lang po manong, kukuha lang ako ng pandagdag kulang na pala tong dala ko-"

"Hindi napo ma'am, boundery nadin ako po. At pareho lang naman destinasyon kaya wag na po," narinig kong saad ni Manong. Good, I already payed for it.

"Hindi po, magbabayad po ako-"

"Salamat nalang po ma'am. Ingat kayo palagi!"

Pagkatapos non ay umalis na yung taxi bago pa sya makapasok sa building ng company nila. Then I waited for few minutes, maya maya lang ay lumabas s'ya na kasama si Mr. Terazono at nakasakay sila sa sasakyan nito. That's when I decided to go home. I think I've done enough to keep her safe, considering it was our fault she stayed there this late because she didn't receive and heads up.

The next day, Reuben received a good long scolding for causing trouble yesterday because he didn't informed her when he had her number. Kaya kinuha kona at sinave sa phone ko. I don't want the same thing to happen again.

"Sir, tumaas ang gas expenses mo. Saan saan kaba nagsusuot bukod dito sa Sta. Maria. Yung gastusin mo sa gas nung isang araw, daig mopa gumamit ng PUV. Yung rode history den, dalawang araw ng nagsstop by ka sa K.Y. ah."

I snapped when Reuben kept telling those informations habang kami kaming tatlo ang nandito sa lab.

"Since when did my gas expenses and route are you problem?" Singhal ko kay Rueben.

"Ngayon lang Sir. Ang weird lang na ang tipid tipid mo sa gas dati at halos ayaw magdrive kung saan saan tapos ngayon-blahblahblah."

I just wore my earpods. Reuben is really getting into my nerves these days.

The second week of July was fast approaching and it was the week of the bidding. Gladly we immediately finished installing them on the first week of July.

"Great job."

I told Rueben and Rowena.

"See you at the bidding day Mr. Morgan," nakangising saad ni Mr. Terazono. Ibinalik ko ang ngisi na ibinigay nya sa'kin.

"Looking forward for the partnership Mr. Terazono," tumatangong saad ko. After that we already started preparing for the bidding. Kuya Niccolai called me and told me to tell him pag hindi ko nakuha ang deal at sya daw ang bahala, as if. I made K.Y. running errands for this, there's no way I am wasting such opportunity.

The preparation was a hassle. There were a lot of other good designs and proposal.

"Why should we let a criminal handle this prestigious project of K.Y.?" I haven't even started my presentation yet and someone already barked. Everyone started whispering so I read his tag. Mr. Terazono was looking forward. Rowena was just looking... Worried.

"Mr. Timawa, are we going to talk about my records here or you'll let me finish my presentation first? I can adjust, I am flexible," I said and even closed my presentation.

"No Mr. Morgan, proceed!" One of the pannel stated.

"Very well. Good day everyone," I greeted them and opened my presentation.

"I am Fabio Brent Morgan. The current CEO of M Enterprises. A rising company. Despite ME undergoing reboot years ago, it is a prominent competitor locally and globally. That's without further ado, I'd like to introduce the newest and soonest partner of K.Y. PUB1!"

An AI operated small oval robot finally showed itself. I explained PUB1's features. It's program, algorithms, inputs, and everything.

"It can interact-"

"HELLO. I AM PUB1. A PROTOTYPE COSMETICS ROBOT."

"It is programmed to allow connections, PUB1 is connected to hundreds cosmetic guru, derma clinics, and anything related to enhancement of beauty," the robot showed the list of different trustworthy and accredited clinics. I kept explaining further while showing it's features.

I can see amazed face, but some are giving me the look that no matter how much I talk here infront they won't give a shit because of whatever rumors they hear.

"Now let us start the bid!"

K.Y. is gonna hit two birds in one stone with this bidding. Firstly, they get to see the most suitable company to collaborate with. Secondly, they get to gain investors. How? Just simple. Well all of the company here still won. Once you bid on a company, it doesn't mean you have it. It means you'll invest on this. In this case the highest bidder will get the chance to invest on the product where they bid. Then there's a tally, among all the company, the company who'll gain the highest bid will be K.Y.'s collaborate company. Thus, the investor will invest on both of the companies. He'll invest half on K.Y. and half on the other company. That's it.

So far, the highest bid got 2 million. We don't know yet who got the highest at the moment. We were placed on separate rooms sound proof rooms.

"Let's start at 500! 500!" Says the mc.

"600!"

"Going 7?!"

"850!"

"Do we hear 900?!"

It was so chaotic.

"1!"

"1! I hear 1! Going up?!" Tanong muli ng mc. I couldn't see the bidders. All I can see was Rowena and Mr. Terazono... Talking, may pinaguusapan sila.

"1.5!"

"1.5! Do we hear 1.5?!"

"2!"

"2.5!"

That bid is still low though.

"3.5!"

"I hear 3.5?! Do we hear 3.5!"

"5!"

"Woah hoh, our bidders are going all out right now! Do we hear 6?!"

"10!"

Hinahanap ng mga mata ko yung nagbid ng 10. I thought it was already gonna be a deal but then, a voice of an authoritive woman was heard.

"50!"

"50?! Do we hear 50?!" The mc asked.

"50 million pesos," she repeated.

"50! We have 50! Going higher?!"

"100 million" the woman spoke again.

"I guess that's the final offer. Ok 100 million pesos for PUB1!"

It was intense to be honest and I hope it was the highest bid cause if it's not then I made a mistake for pushing this through. I was worried while inside the room. Napansin ko nalang na lumapit sa'kin si PUB1, hindi ko pa pala s'ya nashutdown. It was just looking at me with his eyecam.

"What now PUB?"

"ARE YOU SAD."

"No I am not. I am worried," I said.

"DO YOU WANT ME. TO SHOW YOU. A MAKE UP TUTORIAL. IT EASES SADNESS. MAKE UP ALSO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY."

"I don't need one PUB-"

"ARE YOU. OK."

Napailing nalang ako at ishinutdown sya. That was its special feature. I installed a motion sensor. That is why it is gonna ask something when there are unusual movements with it's owner.

After almost half an hour tinawag kaming lahat, I carried PUB1 with me. I tried to erase all my worries. Nasa podium na si Mr. Terazono with Rowena.

"The company that we will collaborate with will be."

Humigpit ang hawak ko kay PUB1.

"ME"

I heaved a sigh. Pero nagulat nalang ako when someone suddenly hugged me.

"Congratulations!"

Mabilis na naproseso ko na nakuha ko ang bid, but what I didn't immediately process was Rowena hugging me and congratulating me. Maybe she was carried away that she stopped instantly when she realized.

"C-congratulations. Sorry, masaya lang," she said at bumalik sa tabi ni Mr. Terazono.

"Congratulations Sir Fab!" Reuben followed me on the stage.

"Mr. Morgan, come to the after and congratulatory party. Let's go!" Mr. Terazono said, he seemed to have drunken a little bit because he suddenly grabbed me and I had to give PUB1 to Reuben.

"I'll follow Sir!" Sigaw ni Reuben.

"Ms. Alcantara let's go!" Mr. Terazono called Rowena which immediately followed us. Mr. Terazono made me on the shotgun seat and he drove the car.

"I'm very proud, the bid even exceeded the highest we expected. Congratulations Mr. Morgan. I always knew I can count on you," tumatangong saad nito.

"Of course congratulations to my passionate dollar eyed staff for making it absolutely happen," he added. Nilingon ko si Rowena, nagiwas lang s'ya ng tingin. When we arrived at the bar there already a lot lf people from the auction who are here. They were congratulating me. Mr. Terazono sat between me and Rowena.

"For K.Y. and M Enterprises," he said and raised his wine glass. He even gave me and Rowena.

"Seriously Mr. Morgan, we're looking forward to work with a lot of project with you," he said and tapped my shoulder. They kept on drinking habang sinasagot ko ang mga tanong nila..most of the people here were younger board members. Those old wasps was obviously against it.

"Well by the way Sir, you both will meet with the bidder tomorrow for a lunch meeting and other things to talk about," Rowena out of nowhere stated.

"Just enjoy the night, let's talk about business tomorrow," bilin nito kay Rowena. Rowena just nodded and kept her things on her bag. Then suddenly they asked for a beer, one of them distributed the beers and I was skeptical when they Rowena one. She doesn't drink.

"I'll get tw-"

Napalingon nalang kaming lahat kay Rowena when she started chugging the beer.

"I'm not needed here Sir am I? May I leave you gentlemen for the meantime?" She asks. Mr. Terazono just nodded.

"Aren't you going to stop her?" I asked him.

"No, she's a good drinker. She can handle herself. No one will even try to harm her here," he stated na ikinakunot ng nuo ko. Napakuyom ang kamao ko, gusto kong tumayo at bawalan s'ya pero hindi ko magawa. It's just that, hindi ko naman trabaho yon.

I shook my head.

She's old enough.

However moments later she's still not back kaya nagpaalam na ako. Although I finished two bottle of beers I'm still fine si I looked for her everywhere inside the bar. Then I saw her sitting on the stool infront of the country.

Her suit was placed beside her, she's wearing a tube and I just noticed her skirt was short. There's too much skin showing. It was not her typical fashion sense. Lumapit ako sakanya, I pretended to buy another drink. Paglapit ko pinapapyapayan nya ang leeg nya gamit ang kamay n'ya. Her face is very red.

"Uhm," nilingon n'ya ako. Bahagya nalang nakamulat ang mga mata n'ya.

"Fab? Fab fab? Is that you?" She asks at lumapit sa'kin.

"No," I said. Sumimangot sya bigla, nagulat ako nung kurutin nya yung pisngi n'ya.

"Yeah I'm mistaken, I'm sorry," she said and grabbed her coat when a girl bumped into her.

"Come on honey dance!"

"Who are you?"

"Oh gawd, dance your ass babey. There's a lot of hot guys here! Come on!" The girl dragged her tp the podium at first she was just laughing at the stranger woman who dragged her but then she started dancing and jumping. This is not going to be fine, kaya mabilis along lumapit.

"Woah! Like this?!"

"Yeah like that biatch, show your gorgeousness!" Paguusap nilang dalawa.

"Woah! Dance!" Nagpatuloy iyon hanggang sa mabunggo bunggo na si Rowena at magkahiwalay sila ng umaya sakanya kaya tuluyan na akong lumapit at hinawakan s'ya.

"Stop it, mahihilo ka," I warned him.

"What?! I can't hear you!" She yelled and kept on dancing.

"Rowena you have to go, you're drunk!"

"I don't know you! Get off me!" She said and walked away from me. I easily got frustrated kaya hinablot kona yung kamay n'ya at dinala s'ya sa isang gilid na wala masyadong mga tao. However I was caught off guard on the way she looked at me. I know she's drunk, but I also know she recognizes me.

"Fab."

Napaatras ako when she started walking towards me. Hindi kona halos namalayang isinama n'ya ako pabalik sa mga marmaing tao.

She's drunk, definitely drank.

"Com'on Fab let's dance," she says and pulls me to the center podium. She started swaying her body like a snake ready to victimize me.

"Dance! Like this Morgan," she says and even thought me how to move. She's too clumsy and tipsy as well that we ended up getting out of balance.

Wews.

I was able to breath steadily when I caught her on time even before she falls and get stepped on in this bunch of tipsy people, but I didn't know that it would affect my heart. It pounded heavily yet so fast. Damn, she's gonna kill me?

She suddenly brushed her fingers against my face. Her lazy eyes are damn alluring and tantalizing. Damn, it's tempting to take this poison again and let it kill me the second time around.

"Do you know there's this distinctive difference between a man and a guy?" She asks me out of nowhere, then she bit her lips while looking at mine.

"A guy belongs to girl, a man belongs to a woman," she said.

Damn it, stop it.

"You know where you belong tonight?"

She pulled my collar and stood up straight catching me off guard. Her cold voice, her fresh scent mixed with the alcohol... Damn.

"In bed, naked, on top, bottom, upside down position... with me."

Damn it Rowena. I'm gonna fvck up, but don't taking this poison will kill me faster that it should. Then I was surprised that she kissed me. She held my neck and kissed me. I snapped.

That's it, I'm going to take the poison.

We just found ourselves in a room. I locked the door while our lips never let each other's go. It was very hot. Sobrang init ng pakiramdam ko. Maybe because I drank a lot as well. While I was removing my polo shirt she stopped kissing me and held my face.

"Congratulations Mr. Morgan, good job," she said. She unbuttoned her skirt and slowly sat on the bed while looking at me seductively. I just proceeded removing my polo and I went on top of her that made her lay on the bed.

Our eyes met. I missed those eyes. Damn it Fabio. Damn it.

Hindi kona pinigilan ang sarili ko at hinalikan sya. I was so hungry for this kiss. Para akong mababaliw and I know it wasn't just because of the beer.

I carried her to properly lay on the bed. I put her skirt down, and I started unbuttoning my pants. Before laying on her top again. I sucked and nibbled on her lips and neck. I slipped my hands inside her tube and unhooked her strapless bra and finally remove any hindrance. Until my kisses went down to the bridge of her chest. I sucked and left signs on me on the lower and upper parts of her breast.

I went down to her belly, moan escaped from her mouth. It sounded a like a siren's melody to me. Then my hand touched her legs. Her underwear was already wet.

"Ohh ugh... Fab..." She called my name. As if asking for me. I laid beside her and slid my hand on her underwear. I kissed her as I started playing with her wetness with my two fingers, I was massaging it slowly in a circular motion.

She help my hair for me to kiss her. Her eyes were open and it was staring to my sould begging me.

"F-faster Fabio...," She whispered between our lips. She took a deep breath.

"Ugh... Faster... Please," she begged and I was glad to follow making her no longer know how to feel. Mas dumiin ang halikan naming dalawa as I went fast with my hands. She even bit my lips.

Her body twitched as I feel more liquidy texture come out of her, her underwear was so wet that I had to finally remove it.

She gasped and her body fell on the bed, but I wasn't done yet. I went naked and positioned my self.

"I'm going in," I told her. I thought I heard her say yes so I proceeded and I ended up getting bitten on my shoulder. 

"Shh, I'll be careful, I promise," I said. She just nodded.

"Bear with the pain for the meantime. It'll fade Mal ok?"

Rowena just kept nodding. And I can feel that everytime I thrust her teeth gets more deeper on my skin but I didn't mind. Until she was finally able to adjust. He held my neck and followed with the rhythm of the bed. The noice outside was covering for her moans. I can feel my sweat dripping down but I'm not stopping. She locked her legs on my waste until we both reach our climaxes.

Damn it Fab. Really.

--

Happy Reading!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6M 703K 46
Ingrid is being stalked by a mysterious stranger. She thinks he's a psycho and is deeply afraid of him. However, her curiosity got the better of her...
695K 20.3K 38
Serenity being so pure and kind while Havoc being a cold-hearted guy, they immediately have a liking towards each other. After all, they say opposit...
27.5M 1M 62
(Game Series # 4) Charisse Faith Viste believes in working hard. She does not believe in luck, only hard work. Bata pa lang siya, nasanay na siya na...
136M 5.3M 131
Masarap mapunta sa Section na may pagkaka-isa. Meron mang hnd pagkaka-unawaan, napag-uusapan naman. Panu kung mapunta ka sa Section na ikaw lang ang...