Bsd Angst One Shots

By Lo8477

One shot bsd fanfics, all are angst everyone are traumatized but I like writing hurt-comfort so they mostly e... More

Oda & Dazai
Ranpo
Ranpo part 2
Atsushi
Akutagawa & Gin, Also Higuchi
Atsushi exeption
Dazai Without Jacket
Dazai in a bar
๐Ÿซ€
Atsushi at home Kyoka not
Dazai w wannie/pl/
Dazai in a bathtub/eng/
Dazai, medicine
Atsushi ate candy
Kyoka's sketchbook
Atsushi saw someone
Yosano and a bandaged boy
Atsushi with Tanizaki
Blood
Blood 2
Dazai, Yosano, Kunikida, Ranpo
๐Ÿซ€
Cold
Atsushi, dogs
Samotna Lucy /pl/
Lonely Lucy /eng/
๐Ÿซ€
Atsushi on lunch break
๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿซ€
Dazai feels sick
Christmas Gift ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ
Opening gifts that aren't for me
Untitled Part 38

Dazai with Chuya sadly Mori

1.2K 17 10
By Lo8477

Tw Detailed description of wounds, abuse, dead rat (lol)

A brunette in black coat cames out of the port mafia's office, his face looked blank not even one emotion on it like always then he's alone and can finally put his facade down. As he walks through a long hallway someone bumps into him and he falls to the ground, it wasn't hard but the brown haired teen hissed from pain even if trying his best not to. The other also teen looked at him with his bule eyes with obvious confusion on face, he asked or better demanded an answer about why did the second one hissed. To what he lifted his head to the other trying to put on a joyfull face and answer with some stupid joke sadly he got interupted with awfull pain from his wound yet once again. The wound was pretty bad then he did it in the morning and adding the meeting from a little while ago it's not a surprise it hurts like hell. Brunette grabbed his left wrist and his face curled up from the pain. A yet a few seconds ago angry ginger turned into confused even taking his hands out of his pockets for once, He started asking what's wrong and was only met with a "nothing" until the other calmed down enough to stand up.

Brunette smiled and took his hand of off his left wrist, he then said some joke about the other being short and clumsy. But ginger who would normaly throw a tantrum and start arguing didn't care as he is more focused on the others right hand. The other looked at it after not getting an answer and his eyes widened quickly grabbing the wrist again and taking it behind his back. 

Two teens stared at each other, the shorted in surprise and disorientation, the slightly taller in an emotion one couldn't desribe in one word but it's most likely a mix of fear of something that no(almost) person knows being found out and a need to as soon as posible get away also folowed by thought of how is he suposed to get out of this situation without the other being suspicious or even worse pity him. 
While the staring contest continued a sound of scarlet liquid dripping on the hallways floor is heard. Finally slightly shorter boy shook his head in atempt to get a hold of himself the sound of his orange hair ruflling in the air also got the other one out of his thoughts. His face showed the same emotions through the whole time his face didn't move his eyes berealy blinked, but this is how he is usually so that's not very concerning. What is concerning in this moment is the pool of blood forming behind him, reminding of itself every few seconds as a sound of dripping.
"Uh- What is this? Did you got hurt on a mission or something?"
The ginger asked but it was obvious that this is not the truth, other may seem fragile but he's good at dodging atacks even if he usually doesn't do it. He grins, his eyes from the few emotions that were felt a moment ago turnet completly emotionless and blank.
"Yup~~ I was just going back from boss's office to ask if I could go get a treatmant~"
The answer is very belivable but why did he get so spooked then he saw the blood on his hand If it's just an injury from a mission then?
"Ah ok, get away then bandaged freak"
"Uh so m-mean-"
He cut himsel of, did he just stutter? He never stuttered- well if not the times he grited his teeth from pain as a cartain someone was giving him a punishment. He quickly repeated himsef  without stuttering and also quickly got away before the other could say or ask anything or before the injured teen could see any sight of pity on his face. 

Entrance of a shiping container open and in comes in wobbling teen, he holds his wrist as much as he can what meens not much for he is exhausted. His thin legs make it's way to the messy uncomfortable bed in the corner. Then you lay down on your bed after a long day of work and stress you would usually feel great like you just flew to heaven even if just for a second. But unfurtuanlly it's not a case with this horrible bed, two of it's boards are broken he doesn't know how to fix them and a someone ordered (threatened) that under none circumstances no human being can go near this shiping container. He chuckled on this one opening his eyes and starting to stare at the wrist of his left hand while laying on his side.

The bandages are soaked in now dried brown blood, his other hand starts unduing them, as he's one spin from reaviling the scared messy skin he hisses. With the last layer of bandage also dried blood came off with it and only this was enogh to make little droplets of red liquid create on the scabed lines. The little droplets quickly turned into biger ones and before he noticed thin streams of blood ran down his wrist to next stain the already dirty covers he's curently laying on. The teen probably should patch it up or at least wash the wounds for them to not get infected. But he doesn't do anything. He just stares at the red stripes on his wrist ran down making the gray(once white) covers under it brown. Big brown eyes that most people are afraid to even peek at shortly start to close themselves. The boy without strugle lets them and with it his mind drifts off to unknown for anyone dream land, maybe today he will dream of a happy life? A life where he doesn't have an ability a life where he never meets a horrible man named Mori Ogai, a life where he doesn't have any scars on himself or maybe he only has a few from a first ride on a bike? He imagines a little himself laughing joyfully as he finally succed in riding an also little red bike, some human creatures maybe his parents smile and congratulate him one taking him into a hug as the little brunette comes down from the bike. They all smile and and hug then, holding hands make their way to a place they can all without doubt call "home". Just for a moment before falling asleap he slightly opens his eyes and looks at his midlle finger of left hand also the wound Mori made today as a punishment for something trifle, the finger is broken. Brunette tries to grin on last time but his eyelids close and he finally after another horrible day gets to rest for at least a little while.

Next day

Ginger haired teen is sitting on a lather chair, holding a cup of tea in both hands for the cup is pretty big. In front of him seets older woman with pink hair and a mostly pink kimono. The woman is also drinking tea but she's doing it with visibly a lot more grace. She opens her pink eyes looking with them at the boy in front of her, pink haired noticed even since this morning that he is acting unusual. A lot more calm but not in a normal calm way but in a way like he's thinking about something so hardly that he almost completly forgets about being a angry pomeranien whos arguing about anything he finds at least somewhat annoying. It's actually a great thing for most of mafia members but clearly not for the worrying woman siping on her tea while thinking about what to ask. After she's done with the tea she puts the flower pattered cup onto the coffe table in beetwen them, to next put her hands on her knees with a sigh. The sound takes the boy out of his thoughts, he looks at the woman with a bit of concern because of the loud sigh.
"Chuya, what's wrong?"
He tilts his head puting the big cup of tea still half filled on the coffe table next to the smaller flower patterned one.
"You are clearly spacing out today and are deep in your thoughts. Did something happen?"
His mouth slightly opens at the realization, boy didn't notice his todays overthinking is so visible, but how could he not think about the thing that happened yasterday adding the fact that Dazai didn't show up on a mission today too. Chuya squeezes his fist.
"It's about Dazai"
Koyou doesn't change her expression, but on the inside she flinched at the thought of the demonic boy and of what did he posibly do to make the hating him always mad ginger, space out all day and not get angry over anything.
"Yasterday before leaving I went to the boss's office to give him a report, and on my way there I bumped int Dazai. He was like usual but he hissed from pain what was weird because we didn't bump into each other so hardly- and then he grabbed his wrist and then he took his hand of off it it was covered in blood"
Koyou listened concentrated to every word, her face slowly started to show more emotions one of them being fear but the most noticable being seriousness. Chuya continued to tell her how the bandaged teen stuttered what is very unlike him and then run of. Koyou was about to say something but she stoped herself then noticed that the ginger isn't finished. He also said how Dazai didn't show up on a mission today, Chuya did it anyway without a lot of effort for the mission was rather easy. But still, Dazai always showed up to work.

Koyou's brows wrinkled and she brought her long sleeve of kimono up to her face, now she is also concerned. They thinked in silience for a while the boy finishing his tea. Untill a cartain someone entered the port mafia executives room. "Good morning Mori-sama" Koyou says standing up to givemore respect to her boss. Man smilies in his horrifing smile that can seem normal at first glance, but then he windens his eyes and with confused face asks where is the bandaged teen. Chuya and Koyou glance at each other, Woman in kimono answers that the boy didn't show up to work to what Mori asks why with his hands behind his back. Koyou is about to say that they don't know then she's yet once again interupted by Chuya who angry says that they don't know. Mori stays silent for a while then tells them to inform him if he came, they nod and the black haired man turns around and walks out. Two in the room continue their conversation wondering what might've happened to the boy. Mori asked them to inform his if the young executive showed up but he alredy knows that wont be needed as he's making his way to the boy's shiping container. But before doing so he goes to his office where is Elise and tells her he's going out for a while, the girl asks what for to what he answers that Dazai didn't come to work so he is going to nicely ask him if he can do so all this with a bright (disgusting) smile. Blonde smiles back and says a joyfull "Okay~" then returning to her drawing. Mori comes out of the office and closes the door, as the girl hears a click of the door what meens they closed her smile blackns. Her face is slightly sad, her eyes wander to one of her drawings on the floor. It's a drawing of her and Dazai, she drew it after he once babysited her. Elise then lifts her head and looks at the door in which Mori stood just a few seconds ago. She knows the boy hates it, but she pities him.

On a dirty messy bed in a also dirty and messy shipping container lays a bandaged teen, he's covering himself desperatly with a thin blanket like a child that's scared of monsters that will eat it once it uncovers the blanket. It's pretty much the same in this case but Dazai is far more horrified then a child being scared of monsters under the bed, he actually wishes he could be scared of monsters under his bed if instead of being terrified of what a cartain black haired man will do to him. Fear and being terrified are mostly human feelings but even so he is terrified to, because of the blood loss (and also a lot of other things like exhaustion and overworking himself) then he tried standing up in the morning to go to work his legs bend over and he fell to the ground. Somehow he made it back into the bed though eaither ground or this bed would probably feel the same, he fell asleap on the bed after. And now he's still there in the bed his hands trembling and his breathing fast, not so much, for he isn't a normal person. But still. He is still a child and a very traumatized at that. He thinks about what Mori will do to him for not showing up to work and even not going on a mission with Chuya. The mission was very easy but the boss wouldn't care eaither way. a shiver run down his spine and his heart started beating harder. He doesn't know's what's happening but he is having a panick atack. The brunette boy had a lot of them already in the past far and not and will most likely have more in the future. But There wasn't exacly anyone to tell him what this is for he always goes through it alone or noone around cares. So thenever he has an panic atack bandaged teen is even more scared of what is happening with his body, why his head is pulsating why does his ears are ringing why his breath is so unsteady and why his heart feels like it's about to come out of his chest. 

Dazai is slowly calming down but it sadly gets interupted by noises outside the container. His eyes winden and he covers himself with the blanket even thighter now his breathing isn't fast or unsteady he stoped completly breathing. There's a knock to the containers door, he stays silient, this will get him in even more trouble but he just can't say anything. Dazai just wishes the time would stop in this moment and he would reach under the bed, take the blade with dried blood he had used far too many times alredy and slice his wrist. The thought of his blood spiling out of him while and then dying calms him down a little but then again diying this way would be paintful and Dazai hates pain. Because of thinking and plaing his suicide he doesn't notice then dark haired man silently opens his door and walks to his bed. 
"Dazai-kun"
The man says, Daza's face paled he uncovers his head a bit just enogh to see the person standing beside his bed. Mori stands here with his usual gross smile across his even grosser face, bandaged boy breaths in and out to calm down succesing and coming from under the shets entirely, siting cross leged on the bed.
"What's up Mori-san~"
He asks also with a smile, older stares at him, and stares and stares every second his smile fades a little more. The way he's making this all least so much longer make's this whole situation even scearier. Finally he starts by saying why did the younger didn't go to work. He answers the truth for there's no use in lying to Mori about anything. He says that he couldn't stand up from bed because of blood loss. Mori doesn't asks what cused the blood loss, he alredy knows. And also Dazai's whole bandage on left hand is covered in dried blood so even stupid would deducte what happened. Mori turns around, brunette's face has pure confusion on it, Mori didn't do anything? No puch, no manipulation, no tuching, just nothing? No Dazai isn't this stupid, if he doesn't do anything right now he will for sure do the next time he has a chance and it will be twice as bad as usually. So he's just gonna enjoy the time right now then doesn't feel pain yet. With that Dazai stand up from the awfull bed, because of his still wobby legs he almost again falls to the ground but it luckly stayed as almost.

Chuya after another cup of tea more tallking with Koyou and also tallking about a mission, stands up saying goodbye with the now smiling woman. Ginger haired walks to the door and opens them,sudenly his eyes widen as in the door stands noone other then smiling Dazai Osamu which is the person Chuya have been worying about it seems for nothing, for the whole day. He groans and smacks the other in the head immediantly getting Koyou's attention. She need's to part them apart or Chuya would most likely kill the executive but she grins a bit seeing that Chuya's normal again. She looks at Dazai, he's pale, even more pale then usually. and he has a red mark on his left cheek. It doesn't meen anything good but Koyou just leaves it for now. 
It's already after 16:00 so Chuya and Dazai just sat in a office and wrote raports. At some point Chuya also noticed the red mark but like Koyou brushed it off, Dazai knew he did and was thankfull for not asking.

It's now late and Chuya with Dazai go through the hallway to the main door, Dazai walks slowly, it's not like a nice comfortable bed waits for him in the shipping container. No instead it's a thin mattres and on it stains of blood sweat and god knows what more, the blanket he's sleeping under is so thin he usually sleeps without it, but he isn't realy cold for he sleeps in clothes it's actually only pluses first plus he's not cold second plus he doesn't need to waste time in the morning to put the clothes back on, and thir plus... eh neverming why does there always needs to be everything three times anyway? There are two pluse's and that's enogh. Dazai pounds and crosses his arms, Chuya seeing it from the corner of his eye is a bit weirded out but it's Dazai so what dere's not weird about him? Dazai continues thinking about the awful bed puting one finger on his chin, and if this all wasn't enough two boards in it are also broken... He fake cries  and puts his face in his hands. Chuya who is staring at him the whole time starts to think that he might've gone crazy or something(he alredy did a long time ago) The bandaged teen fake snifles a few more times before his eyes shine a bit, he quickly turns to Chuya, Chuya almost get's a heart atack from the sudden movement of the two Brown voids turning to him and staring into his pools with clear blue watter.
"Chuya!"
Dazai yells chearfully, ginger hums waiting for continuation.
"Do you know how to fix a board in a bed?~"
Chuya stops walking and looks at him in confusion, fix board in a bed? Well it's just taking the bad board and replacing it with a good or something right?... But where did this question even come from?
"Why?"
"I broke my bed hahaha~ And I don't know how to do it- so your going to help me!"
"Wha-? I didn't agree to anything yet wth---"
Before he could say anything Dazai took his hat and started to ran with it, Chuya red from anger screamed after him to give his hat back. They ran out of the port mafia's building and still ran, Chuya could just curse at him and not give a damn because this is obviously what the brunette want's but this hat is his favorite!!! And so they ran together until they aproach some chemical waste dump, Chuya stoped and looked in Dazai's direction wanting to ask why did he ran there, but couldn't for Dazai alredy ran into the area Chuya cursed at him looking around and continued runing after him. Chuya continued his ran after the other(his hat) untill the bandaged teen stoped. Chuya looked at the container in front of him, can't he just walk over it? He thought he he stared in confusion at the brunette and stared in even bigger one as the other reached for something in his pocket. As he took his hand out of the pocket the sound of two keys hiting each other ringed in the other ears. He may seem but Chuya isn't that stupid, he stared in horror as the other put one of the big keys into a hole of the padlock that held the containers entrance from opening. After two spins of the key by the brunette teen the silver padlock fell to the ground and he began opening the "door". Dazai steped inside, turning around with a bright smile like it's just a normal day after work. But it's not, Chuya just found out that Dazai is living in a... Shiping container?... 
"Chu-Yaaa~~ Are you coming in or not?~"
Dazai steped a bit out of the container, Chuya wan't to leave, to turn around and not give a one more damn about the bandaged freak but he was also slightly worried after seeing a laying on the ground rope then he peeked in. And maybe he'll het something for fixing his bed too?... Ok now he's expecting a bit too much. Sighning Chuya walked inside, Dazai alredy sat at his-bed? it looks more like a board with a matress and a big hole in the centre. How tf does he even sleep on this? Chuya thought while walking closer, as he walked he accidently steped on something, ginger kneelt down and his face went pale. under his feet was a dead rat... he looked at Dazai with his eyes like two droplets in two pools of white ink. Dazai tilted his head then chukled after seeing the rat under Chuya's feet. Teen kicked the rat into corner and sat at the ground besides Dazai and his bed.
"Uhm- so- we don't have any board or anything"
Dazai looked a little confused but then he remembred that that's what Chuya is here for, he did want to have his bed fixed but he also felt nice with someone to company, He knows that Mori will give him a punishment like never once he founds out someone was in his container adding the punishment from today- yeah meaybe he will finally die? Today was just so bad well everyoday is but doay it's something else, he's super stressed and if he would be alone then his wrists for sure could be next day called maybe grated cheeze? Dazai grins then looks back to Chuya.
"Yup we don't"
Chuya groaned annoyed that the other teen doesn't help at all even if it's for him.
"Ugh okay so maybe we will take the mattress and throw this garbage in it's place and then you will have a mattress. But I think a mattress is better then this thing that has liteally big fucking hole in itself- you will get scoliosis"
Dazai hums(shruging at the scoliosis note) standing up from the bed sitting in the corner next to the dead rat. He didn't even realize how tired he was today until right now. Brown eyes started blinking with every blink opening a little less, then on one blink they don't open and his head rests on the cold metal wall of the shiping container.

Chuya began taking the mattress out of the bed's frame, it was actually super easy because it was just put onto it. He took the mattress out leaning it one a wall, then he went to grab the frame but stoped as his eyes saw what's under the bed. Under the bed was a pile of blades in various sizes and shapes every one in dried blood, one being more noticable from the others as it's evidently the sharpest and it's covered completly in blood the worse part being that it's not only completly dried brown blood on this one is a dark red color so it must've been used today or tomorow. Chuya peeked at sleeping Dazai, good he's asleap because the ginger's eyes are right now filled entirely with pity. Next to the blades were unused and used bandages followed by plasters, lastly there are four bottles of alchol, one wiskey, two wines, one vodka and one beer. It's a bit weird he has three bottles of three different alcohols and only one beer at that? But Chuya doesn't relay cares about this he doesn't have time to help Dazai with some stupid alcohol addiction. Chuya shakes his head and lifts up the bed frame it would be easier with help from someone(Dazai) but he can do it, also with a little help of his ability. 

Chuya succesfully throws the bed frame, then he returns he moves the things that were before under the bed to agains one of the walls. He puts the mattress in the corner and it actually looks a bit comfortablier then with this hole to hell. He takes the cover with god knows what on it and puts it onto the mattress, then the thin blanket also in weird liquids. Sinally the teen sighs and looks at his creation with proud, well he just threw a bed frame in thrash and put on it's place a mattress but it was still exausting! Again sighning ginger turned to Dazai, staring at him for a while thinking what's he suposed to do then he decided to put the other onto his new "bed" so he would at least not be next to the dead rat. Adn so he does, Dazai lays on the bed with a thin blanket over him, Chuya looks for some pice of paper and a pen but finds only a tissue, so be it. He takes a pen out of his pocket and writes on the tissue. You owe me dumbass He put the tissue next to the mattress and hopefully Dazai will see it then he wakes up. 

Chuya goes to the door and opens it slowly to not wake the other up, finally he opened them and come out closing behind.

4512 Words
Good morning sorry for the long absence, my mother made me go on a trip to Warsaw for four days and the ride back lasted 10 hours.... And I also have a lot of school and stuf sorry. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter I realy put my all into it using fancy words and all, so yup next chapter will be Atsushi angst and a next next probably too if I won't come up with something extra cool. Eat helthy, stay hydrated stay safe and take care of yourself please. 

Some of my kinda new drawings because I don't have anyone to share them with so I'm gonna share them with you all please don't kill TT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 722 91
A bunch of oneshots that I write to break my writer's block.
77 0 6
Because I love Kpop so much, I decided to write a oneshot book about my favorite groups.
185K 4.1K 9
"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it." -A few short stories I wrote almost a year ago. I won't be writing anymore, bu...
326 2 20
๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ :) [๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ] ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š - 8/20/22 ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š - 10/30/22