Her cold heart belongs to me

By vielayko

Jane De Leon, a decent and wealthy woman who was recently hired as an employee in a big time brand company th... More

Chatacters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors update; new story

Chapter 25

813 22 0
By vielayko

Janella's POV

The next day

It was morning and I was currently stroking Jane's hair while she was sleeping.

*Buzz, buzz*

I sat up carefully, making sure I didnt wake Jane.
I took my phone off the bed table and checked what the notification I got was.

It was my dad. I opened the chat.

Dad: Hey Janella anak, im going home today just for a week I cant wait to see you. I'll be here at 6pm, we should maybe catch up.

I felt excited because I could introduce Jane.

Janella: Alright dad thanks for letting me know, if I have time I might just come to the airport

I replied.

I felt Jane moving and looked at her.
"Who are you texting?" She asked and sat up, stretching her arms.

"My dad is coming here today from abroad" I said and she raised both her eyebrows. "Talaga?" She asked. I nodded, "I cant wait to introduce you to him" I said.

"Should I be nervous?" She asked.
I smiled, "Theres nothing to worry about, who wouldnt love you" I said.

Timeskip

It was currently 5 turning 6 soon and I was at the airport waiting for my dad.

Once I saw him he was smiling, he hugged me tight.
"Hey Dad!" I said and hugged him back.

"Kamusta naman ang anak ko?" He asked while we started walking. "Okay lang ako Dad, ikaw naman?" I asked. "Ive been great, greater now that Ive seen you" He said.

"Actually Dad I have news" I said and stopped walking. "Ano yan?" He asked. "Im dating someone" I said.

"Talaga? You and Markus got back together?" He asked. "What? No! No way, what are you talking about?" I asked and he raised both his eyebrows.

"I sent him here to get you to date again" He said.
"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Markus is a very great man, hes rich, famous, and handsome. Plus he comes from a great family, his family and I get along" He continued.

"Thats why I sent him back here, he was working with me for a while if you didnt know" He added.

"But I dont want to date Markus" I said.
"I dont like him" I added.

He sighed, "Bakit ba? Whats the truth? Whats there not to like about him?" He asked.

"Its not that Dad, Im dating someone I really love" I said. "Sino yan?" He asked. "Anong klasing lalake-"

"Woman" I interrupted.
"Shes my employee" I added.

He widened his eyes, "Are you crazy?!" He asked.
"Why would you date your employee?!" He raised his tone.

"Bakit?" I said confusedly.
"It will ruin your company" He said.

"Jea have you forgotten its forbidden? That was my rule" He said. "If word gets out-"

"Dad dont worry I never told anyone" I said and he sighed. "Janella you need to break up with whoever your dating" He said.

"No way?!" I replied.
"I dont want to argue with you Janella" He said and continued walking.

"I just arrived and I dont want to argue with you" He added.

"But-"
"No buts Janella! I already had you arranged to marry Markus!" He yelled.

"I want whats best for you Janella and you have to trust me, marry Markus" He added.

"Im not doing that, I love my girlfriend" I replied bravely.

"You have no choice!" He shouted and stopped walking. "Your my daughter and I have raised you, you wont be an embarassment to me" He said coldly.

I hated the fact I could sort of see myself in him, my cold old self and that cold, emotionless stare.

I held in my tears.

"Embarrasment? All I wanted was for you to be proud of me but it seems that, that will never happen. I am so done trying for you" I cried out.

"I am done trying for someone who doesnt care about me, if mom was still here she'd be disappointed in you" I added and he looked speechless.

"I should get home, my girlfriend is waiting. I cant believe I was excited to introduce her to someone like you" I said and walked away.

"Janella" He said.
"Janella! Dont walk out on me your being disrespectful!" He shouted but that didnt stop me.

"You cant get rid of this! I will come by your office tomorrow! I'll even speak to your girlfriend if I have to" He added and I stopped walking.

I clenched my jaw and curled up my fist.

I turned around, facing him.

"Dont you ever hurt Jane" I said.
"You dont have permission to hurt the only person that actually makes me happy!" I yelled.

"If you do that I will never forgive you, I will make you pay, so dont touch her" I added.

I knew the ways and how my dad played tricks, I saw the way he hurt people back then, like..my mom.

I was scared that was going to happen to Jane but I know I will never let that happen.

I wasnt going to let him do that to Jane.

I want to forget about him, I didnt see a father in him anymore.

I started walking away but bumped into Markus, who was standing behind me.

__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 231 31
Jennifer is a very smart, beautiful, and educated woman. She is the girl a man could ever wish for. Her smile can remove all away the sadness and pai...
33.1K 1.2K 82
❝how would you feel if i told you i loved you? it's just something that i wanna do❞ When Violetta's parents' business starts to go down the drain, sh...
17.1K 595 30
A JaneNella story where they are forced to marry each other. Jane De Leon is the daughter of a very rich man that owns a company, her dream is to be...
3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...