Quench My Fire

By Riadreame7

#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep b... More

prologue
Chapter 1: My devilish Sister
Chapter 2: What happened at New York?
Chapter 3: What happened 8 years ago?
Chapter 4: getting the appointment with the devil
Chapter 5: Meeting Castillo and Genrich
Chapter 6: The wine tasting party
Chapter 7: The heat at the party
Chapter 8: Meeting Face to face at the Conference room
Chapter 9: The Gala
Chapter 10: Dancing with the devil
Chapter 11: Presenting another Sketch
Chapter 12: What is she doing to me?
Chapter 13: Preparing her favorite
Chapter 14: Locking eyes
Chapter 15: Shutting the building early
Chapter 16: The Last Presentation
Chapter 17: fighting the devil in me
Chapter 18: I owe her no apology
Chapter 19: The Cafeteria
Chapter 20: is it jealousy?
Chapter 21:Encounter with Coco Winks
Chapter 22: Cassandra being Cassandra
Chapter 24:I'm Sorry
Chapter 25:The Kiss
Chapter 26:The hang over
Chapter 27:Achilles
Chapter 28: Conflicting heart
Chapter 29:Venice
Chapter 30: The Russo's Wedding
Chapter 31:Forgiveness
Chapter 32:Breaking Balls
Chapter 33: I want the ache
Chapter 34:Ripped
Chapter 35:Embedded deep
Chapter 36: HAY
Chapter 37: Ludovica
Chapter 38: The Revelation
Chapter 39:I miss him
Chapter 40:No way out
Chapter 41: His Repression
Chapter 42: Her Confession
Chapter 43: Enraptured
Chapter 44: Cinque Terre
Chapter 45: The Visit
Chapter 46:Are you here to stay?
Chapter 47: Her mother
Chapter 48: She was hurting
Chapter 49:The Award Ceremony
Chapter 50:HAPPY
Chapter 51:The After Party
Chapter 52:Impulse
Chapter 53:Breakfast
Chapter 54:Truth game
Chapter 55:Greece
Chapter 56:Best Gift
Epilogue
THE BILLIONAIRE SCANDAL

Chapter 23: A night to remember

167 15 2
By Riadreame7

You will never know the pain until you look into the eyes of someone you love, and they look away.

Bianca's pov

We drove off and left the Rinascente to God knows where now... after some minutes on the road, we entered another secluded road where flowers wouldn't stop to illuminate the area, I didn't' know a place like this was at ROME.

My eyes stopped at something... My Jaw dropped at the sight. I mean fucking expensive pearls?

We stopped suddenly in front of a massive gate encrypted ahead with rare pearls WELCOME TO THE ALCANTARA'S TERRITORY. I was dumbfounded... my eyes kept dilating around the pearls platted letters back and forth.

The driver brought out a card and placed it at the side box leaving the gate to open widely. I gasped at the sight. I didn't notice any security at all.

"you must be wondering why there is no security at the first gate?" Cassandra brought me out of my trance and smiled at me reading my thoughts perfectly... but did she just say first gate? So there's a second?

"you see the card is connected to the high security system and only few people especially relations of the Alcantara's family can have possession of the card.

Any other person will have to go through the security system for the transmission of power to enter the estate itself and very soon you'll have yours" she stated with a wink as I ignored her latter words and focused my attention back on the road.

If I think the outside vegetation is beautiful then there's no perfect word to describe this because it's really exceptional.

From the marigold flowers to the daises then to the dandelions glowing around the field to the roses perching across the road.

Everything was beautiful. I can also see the ocean view faintly from here. Is this an estate or a place for tourism?

After a while we stopped at another gate

"Welcome ma'am Bornstein and Happy Birthday" a man in his 50's said with a beam smile

"Thank you Mr.Jonah" Cassandra said returning the smiling gesture as the driver drove...Jonah? Who bears Jonah these days? I smiled and faced outside the window... I saw a lot of buildings and flowers illuminating everywhere.

So there's a place like this on planet earth.

My eyes was still trying to catch at anything and everything before we stopped again but this time in front of a Massive White gate.

It's so rare to see a white gate but here I am seeing it real life with a big golden platted A in the middle of the massive gate.

"welcome Ma'am and Happy Birthday" three securities came up with flowers to Cassandra with a big smile on their faces as she pulled the window screen down a bit and collected it with a bright smile. She must be well loved even by the workers but who am I kidding? It is Cassandra we're talking about. She can easily get under your skin without the need to try.

The gate opened as the security controlled it with the remote before we moved inside the gigantic building... Father Lord help me as my eyes roamed at everything it could.

To the crowded people at the illuminated area which I also realize was a fountain surrounded with a big round about and to the people cheering at the pool side outside the building left my mouth open.

It was dark but I could still see the light coming from a garden I guess. It was really beautiful.

" Will you come out of the car now?" Cassandra said bringing me out of my reverie.

I forced a smile as I stepped out of the vehicle with cold breeze embracing my skin.

I suddenly felt anxious all over my system. I can't believe I'm in my Ex family's house. I gazed around as my eyes traveled up to the last floor of the building where I think a helipad is located.

This mansion is bigger than I thought. I blinked my eyes twice to be sure a place like this existed.

"Come on... Let's go" She said clasping our fingers together. Getting to the entrance... Two gigantic hefty Men stood at each side of the massive pillars with their dark shades on and hard looking jaws at the entrance of the building.

"welcome Ma'am" they said briefly bowing their head down. Cassandra chuckled

"you and your scary dark shades at night... are you trying to scare off my visitor" one of them adjusted unconsciously leaving Cassandra to a twitch a smile.

Their presence was indeed intimidating no doubt

They bowed as we passed by them more like acknowledged Cassandra. We walked hand in hand inside the building, my feet got stuck at a spot as my eyes marveled at the inside of this palace... I was dumbstruck as I swallowed my saliva to get myself acquitted to this beautiful place.

My eyes traveled all around, from the mass of people present, to the Diamond Chandeliers also the Beige walls along with the high ceilings and long crystal railings.

This is paradise.

"Careful dear, you'll get used to this place soon" Cassandra winked bringing me out of my trance.

I guessed she noticed I was drunk at the beauty of this palace.

"Honey have been searching all around for you before the Nanny told me you stepped out briefly" A handsome Man who's presence commanded respect came to our side faking an annoyance face who else if not the once ever certified playboy Bornstein but got tamed eventually by the Goddess Heiress.

Cassandra smiled briefly at her husband as he came closer and engulfed his wife in a searing kiss forgetting I was there.

Cassandra broke it off lightly leaving Enrique Bornstein to growl like a starved child.

"Darling missed me huh?" he hit his chest lightly before he pulled her again but pecked her this time on the forehead before turning to my side . This love is real but it's not for everyone.

"Oh now I know where you were" he said with a playing smile on his lips as she gave a saccharine smile to her husband before he turned to me briefly stretching his hands forward.

"Finally I get to meet with the one woman who has the Heir to the HAY Empire wrapped around her fingers" He stated with a charming smile and leaving a kiss at the back of my palm.

I smirked silently not letting his words affect me even if it did. My heart was about to dance with joy but I had to remind it that it was impossible. Stefano hates me than he'll love me right now.

"Your words are flattering" I said and I wouldn't miss the smile on Cassandra's face. He turned briefly to his wife and said "I can't wait to see the grin on your brother's face tonight"

"I can't wait too" Cassandra grinned wide.

"We need to start now... Everyone is waiting for you" he said facing his wife with a loving eyes. I smiled.

"Okay darling... Get yourself acquitted here... I'll be right back" she said with her face full of smiles.

"Watch out for this Men who can't wait to get inside of you" The Billionaire Bornstein joked. I couldn't help the smile that twitched on my lips. He was once like those men.

"Enrique" Cassandra hit him playfully.
"Watch out sweet and if you need anything, I'm a call away" she added.

I nodded in assurance as she walked away with her husband.

I realized people's eyes were fixated at me just as Mr. Bornstein said which got me confused as I left were I stood to a nearby bartender.

"what will you like Ma'am?" the bartender asked briefly with his eyes glued on my body.

"A raspberry G wine" I said then for first time his eyes left my body as he took the order.

He came back faster than I expected and poured the drink in a small glass cup before saying " mind I say you're beautiful" he commented with a smile as I forced back a smile.

He took him this long to say that instead of raking through my body with his eyes.

"Hey Sexy or is it beautiful I'll say" A Man said coming from behind. I looked at myself again to remind it of my outrageous attire.

I wrapped my hands around my chest to cover my cleavage from view. The man chuckled.

"You're beautiful... There's no way you can hide that" he said trying to touch me as he reeked of alcohol.

He must be drunk. I was about to jerk his hands off my shoulders when a voice erupted.

"Get your filthy hands off her if you know what's good for your company Fernandez!" A voice came out hard and cold from behind as I turned to see who it was. He looked familiar.

"Mr.-Mr. Castillo... I'm-I'm so sorry... I didn't know she was with you" the Man who I thought was drunk stuttered in fear as he bowed repeatedly leaving the bar.

Castillo? fucking Lucca Castillo? Stefano's best buddy?

He watched as he shivered away with a stoic face before turning to meet my eyes and immediately his face lightened up... Who will believed he just erupted a while ago...

" The woman in red" He said as a way of greeting I guess... I chuckled as he took my hands and pecked it.

"I'm Lucca Castillo" he said joining me at the bar seat. I smiled

"I'm ...

"Bianca Bennett... I know... I know" he stated dryly with a synchronic smile playing on his face.

I chuckled at his funny remarks... It's not a new thing that he knows my name... I'm sure Stefano would have hinted or even said all the bad things about me to him being his best friend.

" I'm not going to ask how you knew my name" I supplied with a twisted tongue sipping out of the wine, he chortled.

" I can't believe this is what my bastard ass of a friend is missing out on..." He commented sipping the wine he brought to my side ..

A waiter passed as he stopped her and took another glass of wine, ushering it to my side. He didn't even ask if I wanted or not... Such a funny Soul.

"What do you mean?" I asked referring to his metaphoric expression.

" I mean look at you... A very beautiful woman no wonder all the guys eyes at this mansion are fixated on you.

I can't wait to see the grin on my bastard friend's face when he get his ass here" he said with a wicked smile as something stirred up within me... So he's not yet around?

"Grin? He literally won't care... He hates me you know" I stated placidly with a blank smile sipping from the wine he gave to me.

"You think!" He said and chuckled.

"Hello everyone, welcome to my Birthday Party...." Cassandra said diverting our attention towards her side as she kept swooning everyone with her appreciation speech before everyone went to the dance floor to dance.

I smiled lovingly at her as her eyes met with mine.

"Hi handsome" a woman with beautiful brown eyes came twirling around Lucca Castillo as he heaved breath turning to me.

" Hard to resist...see you in a bit" he said and walked to the dance floor with the woman.

What to expect from a certified playboy. I stood up from the bar and went through a long corridor that took me to the backside of the building... I heard the sound of wave as I tilted my eyes up as the flowers were blocking my views... Is that not an ocean? I saw a railings going up as I went through the stairs to the first floor of the balcony and I got a proper view of the beach.

Wowww... This is a good sight. I closed my eyes as the breeze embraced my skin and hair.

I felt peace for a moment until a heard a loud shrieking sound above. I looked up and I saw a helicopter briefly landing on the last floor of the building.

My heart pounded at the thought of the person being Stefano that was coming into the house with a chopper until my eyes traveled towards the railings as entourage of Men descended down the stairs before I saw another powerful looking Man with the older Mythical image of Stefano. You don't even need to be told at the Image descending down before me. His presence alone was supreme.

My heartbeat erupted faster the closer they got to the floor I was standing before my eyes met dangerously at the most terrific Man in Italy if not on earth. The master of throwing harsh words. No one dares to cross this man but now here I am about to face my death sentence.

That moment my heart stopped. He stopped halfway and stare erratically at me with an unpredictable emotion before proceeding with his journey down the railings and his eyes still fixated on me dangerously.

I wanted to run and hide but it was too late and there was no hiding place.

The nearer he got, the more terrified I became as I put my head down before he stopped abruptly right in my front.

He used his hand to gesture for his bodyguards to leave him alone and that moment, everywhere feels small and stuffy.

Who will save me from Marco Alcantara?

Finally... Marco has been introduced and yeah that's Stefano's father.🥳🥳

Exams are starting next week and I'm freaking out already. The update won't be like before but I'll try to post at least once a week. Leave me comments, who knows it may make my update faster.😘

Please don't forget to vote and share with your friends

Love you,Ria🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
79 0 9
Morgan is going back to school, again. Studying to be a chef specializing in confectionery, Morgan's had an eventful and tumultuous start to life. Ev...
41K 825 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
128K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...