Geminitay in MHA

By PrincessConsta

Gem is great. Lizzie had just won the crown from Joel's gameshow and has decreed that everyone shall only eat... More

AU
1. Let them eat cake
2. The fall
3. Panic
4. Meeting the... Person?
5. Search results
6. Five stages of grief.
7. Confrontation
8. Cakes
9. Offer
10. First day p.1
11. First day p.2
13. Sanctuary and refuge
14. Introductions
15. Concern arisen
16. Code Xornoth
17. Conference

12. A surprise visit?

242 12 4
By PrincessConsta

Back in Empires, the rulers are back to brainstorming how to get Gem back after a lovely cake-break.

"So where even is she?" Pix asks.

"Japan." states an echoey voice, one which none of the emporers recognize. Except one.

" ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ!?" Pearl exclaims as they all turn to the door.

The figure chuckles a bit. "Geez, careful there. You might get whiplash! And yes, Pearl. It's me." the figure says with a soft smile. Pearl runs up to them and gives them a big hug, crying.

"Where were you!? Where did they take you!? What happened!?" Pearl asks frantically, but the figure just shakes their head.

"That's not the subject at hand, Pearl. I can tell you later, but for now... We need to get Gem back."

"How do you know Gem!?" Sausage asks in surprise.

"She's... Like me... In a way." the figure replies.

"G, what do you mean?" Pearl asks.

"That's not my story to tell." 'G' answers. "Gem is in Japan. A country on the planet Earth."

"So she's in another country?" Lizzie asks.

"Forget country! She's in another WORLD!?" exclaims Joel.

"Yes. Sadly though, that's not all." G speaks again. "She's in an entirely different universe." This leaves everyone shocked, mouths agape and eyes widened.

"And who even are you?" asks Jimmy, a little defensively.

"My name is Grian. I'm Pearl's brother."

"Wait... Grian!?"

"Hey Tim."

"You-you're... You're a watcher..." Jimmy observes.

"Yes..." Grian sighs. "I missed you."

✽・:..。o¢o。..:・✽・:..。o¢o。..:・✽・:..。o¢o。..:
So now Grian has come to empires in watcher form to help find Gem. I wonder what he meant when he said she was kinda like him?
Also, sorry this is so short. I kinda rushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709 27 9
After Scott and Jimmy have a child, Lizzie and Joel want one to... For anyone who want to read this, please read my other book "One Big Favor" first...
29.2K 1K 90
[Cover credits to @Allium687] "Scott- Stop!" Gem said in panic. Erin smashed the window in the room and jumped onto the windowsill. I took one last l...
14.7K 393 14
Cover created by: Kiiseki_25 on Instagram GeminiTay, the future ruler of the Grimlands had always dreamed to learn magic. But sadly all that's in the...
948 38 49
There's a thing called the Multiverse. It houses all of the universes all over the world. Each of these plays a part in building life and brings all...