All mine,forever mine (txs bx...

By writerxoxobae

I HATE THE AGES BUT JUST DM IT PRETEND THEIR HORAATTT ALIENS W NO AGE BUT THE STORYS INTERESTING SO SORRY Wha... More

Characters 🦎
I
III
IV
V
Should i carry on with this?
Carried onnn

II

4.1K 25 0
By writerxoxobae

Isaiah lees Pov:

I run out the house late and on my the phone with the school,I live about half an hour away from the school and form lasts 45 minutes so I'm fine,I just hate being late.

I start my engine and start to drive down the road and the regular way to school,I can't stop thinking about caden,there's just something about him.

His confidence,his personality.

Yes I know he's in high school I know it's wrong but he turns 18 soon as he's 17 in his last year of high school so,take that with what u want.

//(I hate the age two buts it's relevant for the storyline for the drama n shit sorry!)

//anyways,when he gets into his class(art)

"Jesus" I sigh out of breathe.

I pull my head up and see Caden with some friends play fighting,skiving I'm guessing.

I stare at him until he walks off towards the toilets,I sigh, disgusted in myself,I can't help my feelings and it hurts.

I grab some sheets of work and grade some test the youngest did the other day(yesterday)

I have 5 minutes until the bell goes and I need some printing done,ugh.

I get up and walk towards the printer to get the sheets I need for this days lessons.

I wait patiently near the printer.

"Hey mr lee," I hear another teacher say.

"Oh hi veronica," I say back, I recognising her from yesterday in the staff room.

"So how is your day so far"she asks before getting distrupted by me getting shoved on her by someone, I hold her so we didn't fall over and I heard shouting behind me.

"STOP FUCKING SHOVING ME INTO PEOPLEEE!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

I turn around watching Caden sitting on top of another boy punching him.

Not in a fight way a playful way.

I watch in amusement,I heard Caden whimper quietly as he shifts on top of him.

Rage somehow fills up inside me but I decide against beating the boy into a bloody pulp, I only decide to intervene when the boy gets on top if caden and pins him down.

Only I can do that to him.

"Calm down jeez," I pull the boy of and Veronica helps caden up.

"Why aren't you guys in lesson" she asks.

"Uhhh," caden thinks.

The boy called, Kyle , says,"caden dragged me out of lesson because he was bored!"

Caden pushes Kyle and runs down the hallway and Kyle starts chasing him again.

"Honestly these kids piss me off," she says laughing.

I nod in agreement as the bell goes.

" ok I'll talk to you later then Veronica"

"Yep I'll be seeing you" she responds.

I grab my printing out and walk back to my class and let the students who are already there in.

I calmly sit down behind my desk and wait for everyone to write the date and do the starting task.

Caden walks in ,no, stumbles in with Kyle and sits down breathing heavily.

"Oh so we're on time today now?" I grin.

"Obviously," caden says rolling his eyes.

"Don't start,caden."

Kyle laughs before pulling his book out his bag.

Caden looks out the door window laughing at his friend who's making funny faces through it.

He suddenly puts his middle finger up at him and the friend runs away.

"Caden," I call signalling for him to stop.

"Sir what are we doing," caden asks.

"Ask Kyle I'm busy,"

"Busy doing what your just on your ass?" He asks.

"Busy marking papers,but it's polite to look at others when there talking,so don't get smart with me or you'll know what would happen."

He rolls his eyes and starts talking to Kyle smiling.

I get back to marking some papers letting everyone finish the stuff on the board.

I finally start teaching them about the end of year tests/assessments.

Caden grabs kyles wrist leading him out the class  no dragging him out,I shrug my shoulder sending a email to slt(senior leading team,they help with troubled students ect.)

I start the lesson tecahing some more about how to prepare and revise as it's in a few months.

After about 40 minutes caden and Kyle come back all sweaty and breathing heavily.

"Well,what happened to you guys," I question feeling abit aggravated.

"Sorry we were just running around," caden says but he winks at me making me glare at him,I know what he's referring too and I'm pissed.

They had double art so he can stay with me at break.

Good for me.

Not him.

The lesson goes by quick and I let everyone go except from caden and Kyle.

"Kyle I know it's not your fault and he kidnapped you so u can go but please don't end up like caden,he's a very bad influence,I know your great but just do your best,okay?" I reassure him.

Kyle nods and walks out putting a bag on his shoulder.

I wait for the door to shut and I stand up.

"Caden sit there in silence,copy out all break,I will never walk out of class again, I don't care how long it takes you will do both sides no matter if I have to get you at lunch aswell. " I say putting lined paper on his desk along with a pen.

"You can start now." I say looking down at my computer.

He sits there for a minute then he puts his head on the desk.

"Sit up and write lines,I don't care how long it takes as I said you will do it." I say getting annoyed with him now.

"I'm not doing it I don't care," he says standing up.

"The doors are locked don't try it." I say back.

He walks up to me and shoved some stuff to the side so he could sit on it.

"Get off and write the lines" I say while responding to a email from Veronica.

"Who you smiling at?" He ask peaking at my computer.

"Ew who's she." He asks.

"A friend now get off."

"I know something we could do to pass the time,he says walking around the desk towards me.

"Go sit down,caden."

He comes closer to me and starts to trail his hands down my chest towards my pants.

Don't get me wrong I want to but it's in school hours and I feel wrong doing it when I have a class in a few minutes,I already feel bad about myself.

I don't need to make that worse.

Yet he's making this really hard for me.

He gets on top of me,sitting exactly on my growing Cock.

I groan trying not to do anything I'll regret.

"Sirrr" he moans in my ear wrapping his arms around my neck,he scrapes his teeth on my neck and starts making hickeys.

I can't take it anymore,this boy is so,fuckable if that's a word,I don't want him to leave but he always has to at one point.

I grip onto his ass and lean back letting him have free range off my body.

I suddenly hear the ringing of the bell but brush past it as people won't be here yet.

Suddenly a knock on my door is heard and I quickly rush to get him off.

The door starts to creek open and I shove caden under my desk.

"Come in guys!" I say getting up.

"Stay there." I demand.

Caden nods smiling.

I walk towards the door and hold it open for everyone.

"You seem in a good mood today,sir," a student says,it was hayes,he was a ok student he just talks a lot.

"You too hayes," I say smiling.

"Everyone take your seats and I'll put the lesson on the board,you all should know what to do,"

I walk back to my desk and sit down,putting the date on the board.

I look down and see caden leaning on my thighs most likely to be asleep.

I smile and look up to see hayes staring at me.

"Hayes,get to work."

"But I don't wannaaa," he whines,god I'm getting deja vu.

"If you don't get your work done you'll have all lunch to do it in detention so I'd hurry up if I was you."

"I'm not doing it piss off," he groans.

I get up walking towards him.

"Fine you'll get the detention then,I don't know what's gotten into you right now?" I question he was a decent student before now he's different just from today.

I go up to him and ask what's going on.

He doesn't answer so I sit up.

Then the whole class bursts into laughter even hayes?

What's going on.

I turn around to see Caden sitting in my chair no he was actually spinning but same thing,what's so funny tho.

"Sit down mr lee,overwise you'll be on detention at lunch!" He says pointing his finger at me.

I laugh abit before walking towards him.

"Talk to me outside,caden."

I sigh opening the door to the hallway.

He walks in smiling abit.

I shut the door making sure nobody can hear us.

"First off,that was rude,second off,you now have full lunch detention,third off,why did u do that?"

"First off that wasn't rude it was funny,second off, now that's rude u cow,third off because I was bored and wanted to get out the class so thanks!" He says walking away.

"come to me at lunch!" I shout,he puts his thumb up in the air before walking into the boys toilets.

I walk back into class it being dead silent.

"Looks like you'll have a little friend in detention,hayes." I say frowning.

He smirks and I hear "yesss" being muttered under his breathe,I roll my eyes knowing what he meant,i know I'm hot but I don't like hayes,I like caden,Camden's the one I'd risk my whole career for.

//at lunch detention because a teachers life is boring so yeah and Yk why u mongs 😋

I watch hayes and caden walk in together,maybe they were actually friends,I don't really know who Camden's friends are at this point,he has to many.

"Sit down and I'll pass you guys paper,"

Caden sits at a table and hayes sits next to him,yep definitely friends.

I get up and give them both paper and pen.

"You can both write,I will never disrespect the teacher again, until lunch ends."

I walk away sitting at my desk.

"If you don't get atleast one page done you'll be here after school aswell," I say looking at them both.

"Ok," they both say in sync.

a few minutes go by and I hear some whispering.

"Shut up."

They both actually shut up.

I look at them and Cadens hand is rested on hayes thigh.

I'm gonna hope that it's just a completely 'no homo' type of situation.

Cadence hand suddenly creeps up hayes thigh and up to his now,from what I can see, erect dick.

I start getting mad until I realised hayes hand was directing Cadens ,but I got mad as caden wasn't doing anything about it.

Hayes starts to bite down on Cadens neck, I must admit it's funny to imagine caden as a top,funny but disturbing.

Cadens head tilts back,I don't think they know I'm here..

"Ok guys I'm going to get some printing I'll be back!

I say getting out my chair.

I kinda wanna see what happens when I'm not there.

I walk out as I do actually need some printing,it's only a few bits though.

I get the sheets and leave it on top with a sticky note with my name on so teachers can't take it.

I make my way to Veronica's classroom.

"Veronica?" I ask knocking on the door.

"Oh hey mr lee!" She says smiling at me through the open door.

"Come in!"

"I have a favour to ask,also call me Isaiah."

"Ofc what is it!"

"I have two classmates who both have detention and I'm wondering if u can take one of them?"

"Sure who is it?"

"It's hayes and caden but you can have hayes as he didn't really do anything bad,he only has about 30 minutes so can u take him for me?"

"Ofc no problem hayes is actually my nephew so I don't mind one bit," she says smiling.

I nod thanking her before leaving.

I walk towards my classroom,after getting the printing obviously.

I hear slapping noises and moaning come from the class,they weren't loud but weren't that quiet either.

I hear them stop,someone's finished,"fuck caden.." hayes breathes out semi quiet.

Hayes breaths loudly but I don't hear caden breathing,must not be very eventful for him,ha.

I hear more kissing noises,Whoah calm down.

I must admit I'm so pissed and want to actually rip hayes to shreads and leave no trace by feeding him to my dog and deleting everything about him in this school,but I'll hold back.

I walk in the class and watch as hayes scrambles  to put his pants on.

Caden just slowly pulls his pants up.

"S-sorry sir.." hayes says looking down at the floor.

"You'll have the detention with miss yung hayes,I don't think mixing you together is a good idea."

Hayes nods still looking at the floor.

"You can go, hayes."

Hayes runs out the room.

"Well,sir."

"I'll see you in detention ," caden winks at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.6K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
12.3M 63.9K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. β€’A Student x Teacher Roman...
7.5K 361 24
Heyo! This is my first story that I will be imputting something more... flavorful... if you will. #smut. Oh yeah! Your girl is attempting it! Let's g...
18.3K 212 14
πšˆπšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽ πšƒπšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽπš› πš‡ πšœπšπšžπšπšŽπš—πš πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› π™°πšπšπšŽπš› πš–πšŠπš—πš’ πš’πšŽπšŠπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πšŽ, πš‘πšŽ πšπš’πš—πšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšπš˜πšžπš—...