Am I in love with my bestfrie...

By baconlover55

Hey guys so this is my first book so I hope I do good && I'm updating daily Summary : everyone who knows ma... More

O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
E i g h t
N i ne
T e n
PSA
S-T-U-C-K
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
New book
F i f t e e n

S e v e n

3.2K 125 6
By baconlover55

Malaks POV
"I can't believe this" I sobbed into my jacket sleeves. I heard a ring at the Door. I walked downstairs. As I opened the door jade jumped into my arms. "OMG MALAK I WAS SO WORRIED" she said as she sobbed into my shoulder. "I missed you so much.." She whispered. "I missed you too" I told her as I stroked her hair. I put her down and grabbed her hand. "Come on" I said as we walked to my room. "Ok" she responded walking upstairs with me. I opened the door to my room and she immediately layed down. I layed down next to her. "Hey listen...my mom...she's sorta sick..." I told her. "She has-" I choked up and started crying. "Malak..,babe it's ok...." Jade said smoothing my hair. "No no it not jade I love her and don't want her to die...cancer kills" I sobbed. "Some people survive it's ok...we just need t-" "WHAT IF she doesn't SURVIVE JADE WHAT IF SHE DIES MY DADS GONE ILL HAVE NO ONE" I cried onto her shoulder. "You'll have me.." She whispered and kissed me.

I m know and I'm thankful for you
, " we need to get your mind off of this ASAP " jade said , she had bought me all my favorite snacks and my favorite movie .

Jades pov
I wanted to clear malak's mind off of his mom so I bought him his fav snacks and his favorite movie
, we both layed down and watched the movie until We fell asleep

I woke up to 35 missed calls from my mom & Jaden had 20 ...
They were from everyone , Miranda , my mom , it seemed as if everyone in the universe was trying to reach us
The first thing did was try and call everybody back ,
I called Miranda first and got no answer ... It's Miranda I can't reach the phone right now , leave your name and your number and I'll be sure to get back to you , smell ya later "
Her voicemail went
My next call was to my mom who immediately answered
" Jade where have you been everyone's been trying to get a hold of you " my mom said
" I was asleep and my ringer was off my bad , what's wrong ?? "
" It's your brother " said my mom
He ...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
426K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
210K 10.8K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...