Amid The Rathores

By _Aditiwrites_

Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matte... More

Character Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1[Aadiya Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 2 [Naina Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 3 [Samaira Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 4 [Her King]
Chapter 5 [Her Nightmare]
Chapter 6 [Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 7 [Samaira]
Chapter 8 [His Highness is jealous]
Chapter 9 [Their miseries]
Chapter 10 [Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 11 [Abhimaan's Vulnerability]
Chapter 12 [The king's decision]
Chapter 13 [The princess of Sirohi]
Chapter 14 [Stranger eyes]
Chapter 15 [Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 16 [Avinash]
Chapter 17 [2'nd marriage]
Chapter 18 [Broken Aadiya]
Chapter 19 [Abhimanyu is Jealous]
Chapter 20 [Rudra's past]
Chapter 22 [Rana saa is injured]
Chapter 23 [Abhimanyu and Rudraveer]
Chapter 24 [Queen]
Chapter 25 [who is behind it]
Chapter 26 [Samaira knows the truth ]
Chapter 27 [Antidode found]
Chapter 28 [A part of Abhimanyu's misery ]
Chapter 29 [Rudra tries to explain]
Chapter 30 [Aadiya and Abhimaan]
Chapter 31 [Rift Between Abhimanyu and Naina]
Chapter 32 [Rudra's Anger on Samaira]
Chapter 33 NEW CHAPTER [Abhimaan and Rudra]
Chapter 34 [Naina Regrets]
Chapter 35 [Rudra tries to earn forgiveness]
Chapter 36 [Making It up to Everyone]
Chapter 37 [Trying to get Abhimanyu talk]
Chapter 38 [Rudra Makes up to Samaira]
Chapter 39 [Who is Anya to Abhimaan]
Chapter 40 [The Closure]
[Epilogue]

Chapter 21 [Abhimaan and Aadiya]

26.9K 1.4K 102
By _Aditiwrites_

Once Everyone had Their food I smiled walking to my room And sat down on the bed when I noticed Prachi in There too !

"Tum yaha" I asked confused and she gave me a sweet smile saying "ha woh socha apna hone wala kamra dekh lu aur aap se bhi mil lu" She said and I frowned asking "mujhse" and she nodded Saying
"ha aap chinta mat kariye aap toh meri badi behen jaisi hai mai aapki jagah kabhi nahi lungi" and I rolled my eyes as she chuckled afterwards Saying "oh maaf kariega aapki toh koi jagah hi nahi na tabhi Toh shaadi ke 2 saal baad tak bhi Marwar ko apna uttaraddhikari nahi mila , Rana saa ko apni zaroorate puri karne ke liye bahar jana padta hai kya" She said and even though her words broke me , I stood uo glaring at her Saying "Yaad rahe Prachi ki tum Marwar ki rani se baat kar rahi ho aur behtar yahi hoga issi vakt is kamre se bahar jao warna sainiko se bhejwaungi" and she shrugged leaving the room.

(You here)
(Yes thought to see my soon to be room and also meet you)
(Me?)
(Yes you don't worry I won't take your place you are like a elder sister to me)
(Oh sorry, you have no place, that's why even after 2 years of marriage, Marwar did not get its successor.
Does the king go to other women for his needs)
(Do remember prachi that you are talking to the queen of Marwar so better get out of this room immediately or I will call the gaurds to send you out)

Taking a deep breath I sat down on the bed and sighed , was she right maybe at a place she was !

I looked up hearing The door open to see Rana saa walking in !

I noticed as he walked To me and sat beside me and I looked up to see Him holding a plate of food infront of me and I Immediately took it from his hand and kept it on the table !

"Rana saa aap yeh thal leke kyu aaye Agar mangwana tha toh dasiya ya mai leti aayi hoti" I said and he Looked at me Before ignoring my question Saying "bhojan hamari biwi ne nahi kiya" and I Gulped the lump formed in my throat !

(King why did you bring it here yourself if you wanted it you could have said the maids or me)
(My wife did not eat)

He brought it for me ?
It meant he did notice that I did not have food !!

I looked at him as he held my hand and made me sit on the small table set and sat beside me Slowly Took the khichdi in the spoon and brought it near my lips while I looked at him and Slowly opened my mouth and he made me eat it !

I felt more and more overwhelmed with each bite he made me eat as I felt my eyes tearing up as a tear dropped on his hand and he sighed Slowly wiping them with his thumb !

"Hame jatana nahi aata Aadiya hame maaf kariega Ham bas itna kahenge ki kuch bhi ho jaye kisi bhi paristhiti me ham aapka sthan kisi ko bhi dene Ki soch bhi nahi sakte" I heard him and felt a small smile cresp up on my lips !

(I don't know how to express Aadiya I am sorry all I can say is that in any situation I would never think of giving your place to someone else)

"Hamare zehen me bas ek aap thi aur aap hi rahengi" He stated more like promised both me and herself and I felt myself lose the bit of strong Queen facade I had till now infront of him !

(Only you have been in my heart and only you will be)

I Immediately hugged him and He hugged me back caressing my hairs as I sobbed !

"Shant ho jaiye Aadiya aapko pata bhi nahi hai ki aapke yeh aasu hame kitna chubh rahe hai" I heard him say And soon calmed down !

(Calm down Aadiya you don't have a idea of how your tears are tearing my heart)

Once he was sure that I had calmed down he Slowly held my hands and removed all the jewels and ornaments leaving me in the red saree I was wearing !

"Hame maaf kar dijiye biwi hame pata hai ki hamne aapko bahit dukh diya hai par hamara jeevan itna saral nahi hai Aadiya aapka Hamare liye priya hona aapke prano pe sankat la sakta Hai
bas ham hi jante ki kaise har raat hamne khud ko aapko gale lagane se roka hai" I heard him and Frowned asking "Aap raat ko aate the" and he took a deep breath closing his eyes as he said !

(I am sorry wife i know I have made you suffer in these two years but my life is not so easy you being important to me and me loving you can put your life at stake only i know how I have controlled myself to embrace you every night)
(You used to come at night)

Wait was the Mighty king
Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore feeling embarrased !!!!
For what ??

"Ham aapke sone ke baad aate the aur aapke jagne se pehle chale jate the" He said and I bit my lips to control The chuckle that was about to escape my lips !

(I used to come after you sleep and go before you woke up)

He looked so cute just like a kid who was caught stealing His favourite candy !

"Toh Rana saa hamse pratidin chup ke milne aate the" I teased and he did not reply making me chuckle !

(So the king used to daily meet and see me secretly )

"Hame yeh jaan ke khushi hui" I whispered and noticed as he looked at me With a smirk Saying "Hame aapko khush karne ke aur Bhi tareeke aate hai" and I felt my breath hitch as he tucked a strand of my hairs behind !

(I am happy to know that)
(I know more ways to make you happy)

"Hamare sath bagh me chalengi" I heard him and smiled nodding as he moved out and Followed him.

(Will you come to the gardens with me)

I noticed him standing near a swing And Looked at him confused as he gestured me to sit and I nodded Slowly sitting down dripping my feet in the water and noticed him go back as he softly gave a bit of push and I Smiled.

The Night was serene and Beautiful sitting under the stars and the moon looking at us !
The green grass dancing as the breeze blew soft tunes the gentle trickle of water adding to The melody !
And the most Beautiful part him swinging me is no less than a Beautiful dream For me so puredivine , divine so Beautiful !

A dream I am living in the moment and a moment i dont want to end !

I did not realise when I lost myself in the time and my eyes turned heavy and I closed them softly and felt the swing stopping and Felt Rana saa pick me up and take me to our room !

The next day I opened my eyes as usual He was not there beside me !
Getting ready for the day , I did all the work and was finally sitting down in my gardens discussing About the law That had to be drafted !

It was based on woman empowerment !!

I looked up as Prachi walked in and gave me her sweet smile.

"Aapke yaha aane ka karan" I asked and she smiled Saying "mai toh bas dekhne aayi thi aakhir mera hone wala bagh hai na yeh" I heard her say and smiled at her.

(Your reason to come here)
(I just came to see how my future garden looks)

I noticed as she kept on wandering Looking at Beauty amazed by it as I concentrated on the Royal scroll that had to be Presented today and I beleive Rana saa would paas by This order !

"Rani saa sabha ka samay ho gaya hai aap teeno aaye" I heard a attendee and nodded walking out with Naina and Samaira as she closely follwed behind !

(Queen the time for the court is near)

I nodded as the gaurds bowed down to me as I walked in the Royal court with my head held high !

I joined my hands to the elder mantris and To Rana saa who nodded as I sat beside him and so did the Other too !

Well usually its not necessary for us to attend the court proceedings but as today There is a new law To be passed I beleive its important for Everyone from the Royal family to be Present !

"Hukum" I heard The maha mantri stand up as he bowed down and we looked at him.

(Your highness)

"Yeh Rani saa wa Hamari dono hi baisa dwara sujhaya gaya ek kaanoon hai agar aapki anumati ho toh ham is vishay ko aage badhaiye" I heard him and Rana saa nodded Saying "anumati hai" and he bowed down nodding.

(This has been suggested by the queen and our two respected Rajput women do I have your permission to proceed)
(

You have permission)

"Jaisa ki Baisa ka sujhav hai Uske anuroop ek aisa kanoon banna chahiye jiske antargat sabhi 15-18 varsh ki streeyo ko zaroori roop se anivarya atma raksha ki kala sikhayi jaye iske antargat har ek kanya ke liye yeh seekhna anivarya hai" I heard him say and a Minister stood up Saying "Maaf kariyega par kya Rani saa wah Baisa ko lagta hai ki ham purush apni patniyo , betiyo , behno aur maa ka rakshan karne yogya nahi"

(As they suggested all the women of 15-18 years of age must attend classes for solf defence)
(I am really sorry queen but do you think that we men are not capable enough to protect our wives , daughters , sisters and mothers)

"Toh kya bas aap hi apne parivar ki streeyo ki raksha kar sakte kya ham streeya Asamrth hai swayam ki aur apne parivar ki raksha karne me" I heard Naina and the Minister bowed down Saying "hamara Yeh arth nahi tha baisa hamari dhristhi me iski avashyakta nahi hai" .

(So can only you protect the women of your family, are we incapable of protecting ourselves and our families?)
(We did not mean it as it is not necessary in our view.)

"Avashyakta Nahi hai toh ek mah pehle Hamari dharti pe ek kanya ke sath balatkar kaise hua mantri ji" I smiled hearing Samaira as the Minister sat down not Saying anything further !

(If there is no need, then how did a girl get raped on our land a month back, Minister?)

"Rani saa iske sthan par har Ek ghar me ek stree ko shikshit kar sakte hai" I heard a courtier say and shook my head saying "Avashyakta padne par ek akela sabki raksha nahi kar sakta ajay Singh ji ek Parivaar me 6-7 log toh hote hi hai lag bhag woh ek kis Kiski sahayata kar sakti hai" I said and he took a deep breath saying "Hukum aap kahe ek mah sabhi streeyo ke prashikshan ke liye 1 lakh se zyada kharcha jaega aur ghav toh lagte hi rahenge uska alag".

(Rani Sa can instead educate a woman in every household.)
(A single person cannot protect everyone when there is a need Ajay Singh ji, there are 6-7 people in a family,  that they can not help each one.)
(Hukum, you say that more than 1 lakh will be spent for the training of all women in one month and the wounds will continue to be different.)

I looked at Rana saa as he said "Aapko lagta hai hame dhan ki kami hai" and he shook his head !

(You think I am deficient of money)

The proceeding continued for an hour or so as different People gave different ideas on How this policy could be made Better !

"Abhimanyu , Rudraveer kya aap dono ko koi apatti hai" I heard Rana saa ask as the two stood up !

(Rudraveer Abhimanyu do you both have any problem)

"Nahi bhai saa koi apatti nahi hai" I heard Rudra say as Abhimanyu added "aur jaha tak bhi ho sakega ham isme yogdan denge" and I Smiled hearing them as Rana saa nodded.

(No brother we have no problem)
(And as far as possible we will support it)

"Theek hai phir yeh teh raha Ki agle mah se yeh prakriya shuru hogi jiske antargat har 14-18 varsh ki stree ke liye Yeb shiksha anivarya hogi aur puri tarah nishulk bhi aur yeh yaha Rajya mahal me bhi hogi aur hamare kuch log niyukt kiye jaye jo ki is karya ko pratidin jake isse har gav me sikhaye hame iske aupcharik kagzat shaam tak chahiye" and everyone nodded as the court was dismissed !

(Fine then from the next month the training will start and it will be mandatory for 14-18 years women and it will be completely free of cost it will be done here in the palace and some of the people will be appointed to teach them in each village i need the required paperwork for it till evening)

Once all of them were Out I looked at Naina and Samaira Saying "hame ek mahila pratinidhi har gaav se chunna hai" and the two nodded !

(We need to choose a female representative from each village)

"Abhimanyu aapko is Baat ka dhyan rakhna hai ki Jo bhi vyakti is shiksha ko dene ke liye har gaav me chuna jaye woh isse sahi roop se de Aur ek Niyamit samay pe de" and he nodded.

(Abhimanyu you check on the people who would be teaching and see if they are doing it properly)

"Rudra aap dekhiye ki shigra se shigya aisa sthalo ka nirman ho jaye jaha yeh shiksha di ja sake aur shastro ka bhi prabandh kariye" I ordered and Rudra nodded .

(Rudra you check that such grounds must be made soon where they can be trained)

I noticed as Everyone left the court and looked at Rana saa To see him sitting on the throne Looking at me and I moved to him as he gently held my hands and I Widened my eyes as he pulled me on his lap and I felt my breath stop at the contact kf our bodies as he dipped his head in my neck placing open mouth kisses and I bit my lips to control any sound from escaping my lips and clutched tightly to his body !

"Rani saa nisandeh aapse behtar is pad ka nirvah koi nahi kar sakta" I heard him say and my already red cheeks heated up more at the Appreciation and I gasped as he suddenly Kissed me just above my blouse and I felt my breath hitch as he continued to trail his lips on the ends of my blouse and I forgot to breathe while His fingers continued to caress my navel !

(No one could be a better king than you)

"Rana saa koi aa jaega" I said somehow controlling my ragged breath and felt him leave me placing one last kiss And I Immediately stood up and left the room blushing !

(King someone would come)

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Author's Note:-

So hello people!
Here is today's part and what do you think of our king and queen ?
Do suggest which type of scenes you all would like to read in the future!

Something coming up for Rudraveer and Samaira and a about Abhimanyu and Naina they are slowly progressing as they have a bitter sweet relationship !

Bye and have a great day ahead !
Lots of love

~Aditi

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 45.1K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
220K 10K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...
182K 7.9K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...
154K 8.5K 23
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...