RWBY X Earth

By Hero-of-Remnant

Earth: A world with conflict of war, imagination, and great technological advancement. Remnant: A world fill... More

Trailer
Prologue
Sneak Peek: Match Between Lovers
Character Songs
The Beginning
The Meeting
Introductions
The Truth of Remnant: Part 1
The Truth of Remnant: Part 2
How to Live on Earth for Remnan Dummies and Certain Otherworldly Beings
Relaxing and Shopping on Earth
Huntsmen in Highschool
The Cat's Out of the Bag or Beanie
Hanging Out
Sleepover
Sleepover Aftermath
Tommy's Job and Family Business
Training Time
Fushihara-Style Dinner
Volume 7 Night

Unlock Terratial Aura

271 12 1
By Hero-of-Remnant

November 18th, 2019
Earth
San Francisco, California; U.S.A
Lowell High School

After the school hours had ended, Calvin, Hailey, and their friends, along with teams RWBY and JNPR regrouped at the front of the school.

Calvin and Hailey told Tommy and Yolonda about the 'Arkos Incident'. Yolonda's reaction was almost the same as Blake's. As for Tommy's reaction, he was... Actually, he did not react in any way.

As they all were about to walk to the BART station home, Tommy had a question on his mind and decided to speak it, "おい、ルビー。[Oi, Rubi.] (Hey, Ruby.)"

Ruby responds, "Yeah, Tommy."

Tommy asks Ruby in English, "What is it like to have an aura?"

"Well," Ruby explains, "I guess it just makes you faster, stronger, and lighter on your feet." "Why do you ask?" Ruby asked.

"Nothing," Tommy answers, "I just wanted to know."

"Tommy might be on to something," Daisy goes up to Ruby and asks her, "Is there any way for us to get an aura?"

"Wait," Weiss asks, "why do you two ask that?"

Tommy repeats, "I just wanted to know."

"Well," Daisy answers, "something has got me thinking and what Tommy asked." "What if...?" before she could say it, she looked around to ensure nobody was around, "What if Salem were to find out about Earth?"

Everyone then starts to look at Daisy and they realize they haven't thought about that.

"You have a point, Daisy," Calvin then explains, "If Salem does find out about Earth, then it's most likely she'll learn about Earth's history, send an army of Grimm to invade the planet, and attempt to rule it as a self-proclaimed goddess."

"Also she'll learn about the web show, RWBY, and make alternations on her plans for Remnant," Ronny mentioned.

Lucas adds, "Not to mention that Watts could learn about our technology and use it against us for Salem."

"Now what?" Blake asked.

"Remnant has huntsmen to fight off the Grimm, right?" Calvin explains,  "If Salem does send Grimm to our world, then maybe we should have our own huntsmen." "As a good idea and awesome as it seems, there's also some ups and downs with that," He adds in.

"What do you mean?" Nora asked.

Calvin then lists, "The upside would be that people can be protected, fight off the Grimm, and Earth can be more of a challenge against Salem. The downside would be experimentation on aura users and they would be used as weapons rather than guardians. Not to mention if terrorist organizations were to recruit those with aura?"

"But," Ronny says, "it's better to have auras and become huntsmen rather than dying under the hands, claws, or maybe tentacles of the monsters controlled by that witch."

"Are you asking us to unlock your aura?" Pyrrha asked.

"And asking us to train you guys?" Ruby asked with hope in her eyes.

"Well," Calvin says, "a few of us already know how to fight." "But if that's okay with everyone else," Calvin then looks to his friends and Hailey and her friends.

"I'm in," Emma responded.

"I'm game," Lucas said with a two-finger salute.

"You can always count on me, Cal," Daisy said.

"I know I'm a pacifist, but..." Ronny pointed out and then said as he cracked his knucks, "I'll do whatever it takes to help people."

Hailey tells them, "I'm willing to help you guys."

"My training would've been for never if I don't use it properly," Tommy tells them.

Yolonda says, "If Tommy is in, I'm in."

"So," Calvin asks Teams RWBY and JNPR, "what do you guys say?"

Both teams huddled together and whispered amongst each other.

"What do you guys think?" Ruby whispered, "Should we let them."

Ren says, "If Ozpin was here he would go against this."

"Ren's right," Pyrrha agrees, "Ozpin wouldn't want them to be involved with this."

Yang says, "But we chose to help him in the show. They're choosing to help too."

"I think they will help even if we try to stop them," Weiss said, "Earth has shown how stubborn they can be."

After discussing amongst themselves, they all broke from the huddle and faced their Earthing friends.

Ruby answers, "We're all in."

"Alright," Calvin tells them, "now that we all agree on the same thing, we need to find a place where we can all get our auras unlocked and a place to train without being in public."

"I know somewhere we can train," Tommy tells them.

"Where?" Lucas asked.

Tommy then explains, "My family owns a dojo in Japantown."

"A little bit over the top in the Japanese traditions?" Ronny asked.

"Sort of," Tommy answers and continues explaining, "My dojo might not be big enough to train with your semblances, but it's enough to train us. It's also secluded, nobody will watch us."

"Alright," Calvin "we'll all meet up at Japantown and make our way to Tommy's dojo."

"I'll send you the address," Tommy told them.

"So in the meantime," Daisy asks, "how are we going to unlock our auras whiteout getting spotted."

Everyone was now in deep thought on the question that Daisy asked.

After a moment of silence, Lucas decided on an idea, "What about the alleyway where we found the teams?"

"Yeah, that could work," Ronny agrees with his bud, "I mean, nobody was there when we found them, and nobody checks alleyways."

"Yeah, but," Pyrrha points out, "I'm the only one who can unlock people's aura. And when I do it it drains my aura."

Another moment of silence passed and then Calvin spoke, "I've got an idea."

"What is it?" Jaune asked.

"We could each take turns a day to unlock our auras," Calvin explains, "Hailey, Emma, Yolonda, and Tommy will have theirs unlocked at the alleyway, while me, Lucas, Ronny, and Daisy will have ours unlocked at Daisy's house."

"That way, it gives me time to regain my aura so I can go on to the next person," Pyrrha added, seeing what Calvin said.

"You know," Lucas agrees, "that's not a bad idea."

"Oka then," Yang asks, "who's going first?"

"I am!" Emma, Yolonda, and Tommy said at the same time while raising their hands.

They look at each other confused.

"This is going to be hard," Ren said.

"I got it!" Tommy said and then he brought out three chopsticks, "We draw chopsticks."

Lucas asks, "You keep chopsticks in your pocket?"

Tommy then asks like it's a rhetorical question, "What else do you keep in your pockets besides a phone or wallet?" "Anyway," Tommy explains, "one of these chopsticks has a small panda on them, whoever gets the chopstick with the panda gets their aura unlocked first."

Emma, Yolonda, and Tommy, each took a chopstick from his hand and Tommy got the one with the panda. "I guess I go first," He said.

"Alright, to the alleyway we go," Ruby said.

- - - - -

A few minutes passed until everyone reached the alleyway where Teams RWBY and JNPR first showed up.

Daisy looks outside the alleyway and tells them, "We're all clear."

Pyrrha then walks up to Tommy. She then instructs him, "Okay, Tommy, I want you to close your eyes and concentrate."

Tommy closed his eyes and calmly took a breath in, and then out. Pyrrha smiled as she closed her eyes, she then suddenly opened them as her skin glowed and her irises shrank before closing them again. 

The two stand there, now with Pyrrha glowing a faint red and Tommy glowing a dark crimson, as everyone else is watching.

Pyrrha recites the chant, "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all, infinite in distance and unbound by death. I release your soul and by my shoulder protect thee."

Pyrrha stops glowing and hunches over in tiredness.

Tommy still glows dark crimson and the others minus team RWBY and the rest of team JNPR, stare at him with shock and amazement.

"How do you feel, Tommy?" Ruby asked.

As Tommy continues glowing, he starts throwing a few punches and kicks and stops after a few kung-fu-style movements. "I feel so light," He answers, "It almost feels like cheating." Tommy then stops glowing.

"Yeah, it'll feel like that," Weiss said.

"Alright," Calvin then says, "One down. Seven left." He then looks at Hailey, "We'll see you guys tomorrow then?"

"Of course," Hailey said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 5.2K 21
A child, a baby, given to the Grimm as an offering. to the surprise of many, returns years later with an altered aura, semblance and a confused minds...
47.2K 773 18
Y/N L/N was an average young man whose normal life drastically changed when he woke up in the middle of the woods, not knowing how he got there. Thin...
3.4K 93 8
Team RWBY and JNPR were studying a new dust that was discovered by the SDC. Soon by accidently messing with it, it cause them to be transported to a...
44 0 11
This is a story about a young boy who's was found as a small child in a house covered in flames and was tacken in as an orphan. The boy is now seven...