Romance Tales- series ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

A collection of series of different couples! Some happy Some sad Some reality filled Some emotional Sone... More

Series
Ayat~Amaan
Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Epilogue
Bonus Part
Zainab~Faiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
Sehar~Moiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Dania~Haider
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Epilogue
Izzah~Yahya
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Wania~Mahad
1
2
4
5
Epilogue
Kainat~Jazil
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue

3

2.5K 174 8
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

........................

Mishaal looked at her brother who pleaded her with his eyes... Mishaal smirked and stood up saying...

"Come wani."

She held wania's hand and took her to the back garden... while the elders were now busy talking casually... after the two best friends were gone Mahad's phone rang... he looked at the caller and found it to be Mishaal...

"Han?"

"Come out."

Mahad stood up and looked at zulfiqar saying...

"Ill just come."

Zulfiqar nodded and he walked to the way where mishaal and Wania had gone... while walking he found Zahra who smiled saying...

"There."

She pointed at the back garden's door and Mahad just looked down... zahra giggled walking back to the kitchen while Mahad walked out...

"You have 10 mins max."

Mishaal said as soon as she saw her brother and came inside to zahra... mahad looked at wania who was sitting on the swing rubbing her hands... he chuckled walking to her....

"Asalam O Alikum."

Wania licked her lips replying him in her low tone... mahad smiled at her voice before asking...

"Kesi ho?"

"Theek."

Wania replied again in her low boice so then mahad came infront her and said...

"Look at me wania,"

Wania bit her inner cheek and looked up at mahad who smiled at her beautiful face asking her...

"Acha nhi laga mera yahan ana?"

Wania didn't reacted when mahad took a step ahead and asked...

"Batao? Ap to sahi sy baat krti thi mujh sy? Ab kya hua?"

Wania looked down at her lap and mahad smiked more and bending a bit said in low voice...

"Feeling shy are we?"

Wania smiled and still didn't looked at him... mahad sighed before telling her....

"Abhi is feeling ko koi naam nhi dun ga because you are still not my mehram, but yeh zarur kahun ga ky bohot time sy is feeling ky sath zindagi guzar raha hun, or kisi cheez ka nhi par is baat to wadah kr sakta hun ky hamesha apko khush rakhun ga, or har mushkil mein apka sath dun ga, apko jitna time lyna hai utna time lyn, lakin jawab wo dijiay ga jo apka dil kahy, koi zabardasti nhi hai."

As mahad spoke wania looked up at him and mahad gave her a smile before taking her looks in his eyes and then walking inside... just then zahra cane there and called wania as mishaal was made sit by Tuba for the snacks....

.........................

Wania opened the door of her father's room and entered inside...

"Apny bulaya baba jani?"

Zulfiqar who was sitting on the bed with his book nodded with a smile...

"Idher aiay!"

Wania smiled and walked to her baba.... Sitting beside her father on the bed wania hugged him keeping her head on his chest...

"Khana khaya apny?"

Zulfiqar asked as Wania had to make her assignment for tomorrow so she said she will have her dinner later...

"G baba jani, kha liya tha."

Wania smiled making zulfiqar's smile widen... he creased her arm and the duo sat in silence for a while before zulfiqar asked...

"Wani unko ay huay 4 din ho gy hayn, apny koi jawab nhi diya meri jaan."

Wania looked up at her father who was waiting for her reply...

"Wo bht achay hayn baba jani."

Zulfiqar agreed to his daughter saying...

"Wo to hai, mahad bht acha hai, har kisi ki izzat krta hai, apny ghaar walon ka khayal rakhta hai."

Wania hmmed hugging her father.... The two kept quite for a few seconds before wania looked up at her father and spoke....

"Mein tyar hun baba jani."

Zulfiqar smiled and kissed her daughter's head... wania smiled shyly and soon departed to her room.... She looked at her mobile and saw mishaal's message....

"We are going at shopping tomorrow, so tell uncle, i will pick you up from university."

Wania said a okay while thinking about weather she should tell mishaal now or tomorrow about her answer....

........................

Next Day

Before shopping mishaal and Wania were sitting in the food court to have lunch before they could start shopping... wania looked at her best friend who was having her burger so putting her cola down on the table....

"Mishu."

Mishaal looked at wania who licked her lips and  spoke...

"I gave my answer to baba jani."

And in the next second wania was taken in a hug by Mishaal who was way too much excited...

"Oh My Allah, i am going to have the best bhabhi."

Wania laughed at her hugging her arms which were around wania's neck...

"Bhai will be so happy."

Mishaal told wania who smiled with a soft blush on her cheeks.... And on this mishaal giggled hugging her again and after that the normal shopping turned inside mishaal pushing wania to look things for her wedding....

.......................

Mishaal dropped wania at the door and drove off as Esha was calling her to come home soon as zulfiqar had called them telling them about wania's answer....

So wania rang the bell and the door was opened by Zahra... she looked at wania and got tensed... wania frowned at her expression but then came inside... as she entered the living area she looked at her phupho glaring at her...

"Wania go to your room bachay, get freshen up."

Tuba said to wania who looked at everyone and at the same time zahra held her arms to take her upstairs...

"Mujhy nhi tha pata yeh asy nikly gi, apni dost ky ghaar ja ky asy gul khilati thi yeh? Ky agly hi din uski dost ka bhai rishta ly aya hai is ky liay."

Wani heard her phupho's voice and she immediately turned around to see her father getting up and standing in front Fatima spoke...

"Behan ho meri is loay chup tha abhi tak, lakin meri beti ky hilaf koi baat nhi sunun ga mein."

"Baji ap janyi hai wania ko, asy ksy baat kr sakti hai ap usky bary mein."

Iqrar spoke after zulfiqar whiel wania found her phupho looking at her and saying once again...

"Mujhy to lagta hai hum sab hi nhi janty thy isko."

And she walked away with Tabeer standing there looking down at her feet all ashamed with the words of her mother... while wania's eyes welled up and taking out her arm from zahra's grip she walked down and kneed in front zulfiqar...

"Baba jani."

Zulfiqar looked at her daughter who was having tears in her eyes....

"Baba jani I didn't do anything, mny aisa kuch nhi kiya, mujhy to pata bhi nhi tha."

Zulfiqar held her hand and kissed her head saying.....

"Meri jaan mujhy pata hai, phupho baas gussa hayn is liay yeh sab bol rhi thi, mujhy meri beti py pura bharosa hai."

Iqrar put his hand on Wania's head and spoke....

"Phupho ki baaton ky bary mein na sochna, wo theek ho jy gy, gussay mein shitan bht kuch bulwa dyta hai."

Wania just listened to them and placed her head on zulfiqar's knee who creased her head while zahra and tabeer sat next to wania hugging her keeping their head on her back as she sat in fron her father... zulfiqar creased the heads of the 3 daughters of his family....

.........................

The only drama this story had!
Now up for th marriage!
Won't be showing pre marriage rituals
Straight to the married life!

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 48.6K 82
Step into the world of short romantic stories with this book, which features a delightful collection of love stories. Get ready to immerse yourself i...
45.2K 1.8K 24
Cluster of short stories filled with love • Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja ~ Cousin marriage | Arranged marriage | Angst | Mature | HEA • Benaam Rishta Wi...
511K 23.5K 125
A collection of short stories that will blow your mind with the drama, set the bar higher for love and vows to be a roller-coaster ride.
133K 3.4K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind