US

By Privatelimits

~ The Love Story More

Cast
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.

Chapter 18.

266 5 0
By Privatelimits

The next morning.

I woke up in Alex's arms. I watched him sleep for a while, just taking in everything that happened last night. I got up to use the bathroom, I did a little walk. He was the first person I've been with to please me like that. I noticed the bag on the chair I opened it. He had clothes packed for me, that's sweet giving he broke me. I went to take a shower before I got in I turned on some music. I closed my eyes standing under the water. I soon felt arms around me. I turned around seeing Alex. He kissed me. He brushed his teeth. I didn't even hear him come in.

"Good Morning beautiful." He said looking into my eyes.

"Good Morning cariño." We finished our shower and got dressed. Today was the championship game. Their last game of the season. Alex was hyped about it I know it because he never stopped talking about it since they won the last game. I was proud of him. He was able to put differences aside and get on the court with Jeremiah. We headed back to campus. He walked me to my dorm as always. Mya wasn't here so it was just us. We chilled for a bit then it was time for him to leave. He gave me a passionate kiss and I moaned in his mouth. He bit my lip.

"No, you need to go to the gym." I told him.

"I will in a few minutes." He said and kissed me again.

That nigga lied, a few minutes turned in two hours. I got a text from my dad telling me he landed and is getting a rental. My dad wanted to come down to see Alex play in person. He brought my stepmother, Destiny, Heaven, and Jalaiyah. Ryan, my mom, and Nia are also going to be there. I took another shower and got dressed. (Outfit in mm). Once Mya was ready we left together. I saw my mom, Nia, and Ryan sitting together talking. I like that our parents get along minus his father but fuck that nigga. I see Alex is rubbing off on me. It got to the point where he calls me a mini him.

I sat down next to my mom. I spoke to them both. We had a short conversation just catching up. I saw my father and the rest of them come to us and sat down with us. I spoke to them and gave out hugs.

"Hey whore." Jalaiyah said as we hugged

"Hey hoe." We sat down.

"So what's the tea, word on the block is you and Kevin together. Now why is it I heard it from my man and not you?" I asked her.

"No comment, but I'm happy we're together. He makes me happy even with the long distance."

"That's good, I'm happy you're happy. Like you said you need a little loving too. Does he know you here?"

"No it's a surprise. You never told me if you needed help with the surprise party for Alex."

"Because I didn't, I should've told you that. By the time you asked I had everything done. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, I was late for a reason. I know how you are. I just wanted you to think I wanted to help."

"Well, that's mean." I said as we laughed. I saw Alex walk out of the locker room. I was confused. He walked to us.

"I heard my family was in the building I had to come say hi." He said as he smiled. He gave out hugs and spoke to everyone but Destiny he gave her a head nod. He looked at me.

"Can I have a good luck kiss?" He asked I gave him a kiss then he went back into the locker room. The players all came out of the locker room as the crowd got loud. I watched him do a warmup. Then the buzzer went off indicating the game was about to start.

"That's my baby! Sit y'all asses down!" I yelled after Alex scored a three-pointer. His fine ass is playing them back home.

I turned around pointing at his number that was on my back, I managed to get his jersey before the game started and I'm gonna rock this baby all night now. Suddenly the gym started yelling when Alex stole the ball, I stood up watching him run full speed towards the ring. He jumped and dunked that ball making the whole crowd go crazy.

"THAT'S MY MAN!" I yelled and pointed at him, his teammates were hyping him up and when he saw me he winked making me blush. They ended up winning the game like I thought they would.

"You saw me out there?!" Alex yelled out of excitement when I approached him after the game.

"Yes, baby you kicked their asses!" I hugged him tight not even caring about the sweat, he twirled me around in his arms causing me to giggle. He kissed me. As I pulled away from him, Dillion and Kevin jumped on him and hyped each other from winning the game. I smiled at the sight. Then I saw Jeremiah coming towards us, as the family came down to speak to Alex. Alex put his arm around my waist, as Jeremiah got closer.

"You seriously left me for this nigga. We were together for almost 2 years Amora. You break up with me then a month later you with this nigga?" Jeremiah said. I knew Alex was upset because he gripped my waist a little.

"You have no right to step to me like this, we broke up because of YOU. You decided to treat me like shit. You decided to be controlling. You also fucking decided to put your hands on me. I didn't know my worth while being with you. I can admit that I allowed myself in those situations. I should've left you a long time ago. And I have myself to blame for not leaving. But I'm not blaming myself for your actions. You had no right putting your hands on me. You had no right to disrespect me all the times you did. You acting confused like you weren't the fucking problem." I said almost breaking down. I felt the girls come up behind me. That's when I remembered I just said all that in front of them. They didn't know. I was embarrassed to say I let him do this to me. After I broke up with him I was able to find my worth. Alex never broke me down. He was lifting me up. Before and after we got into a relationship. I didn't think I was moving fast with him. We've been together for almost four months. And it was the best 4 months ever. He believed in my dreams, he's helping me accomplish them. While with Jeremiah he talked down on me. He never helps. But I'm being treated like I'm wrong for leaving a toxic relationship.

"You blaming me for a lot of shit Amora. It's not my fault you didn't know your worth. That's not my fault. I was the man of the relationship I'm allowed to do whatever the fuck I wanted to do. Stop acting like a bitch. You constantly bitchin.' He said. Alex removed his arm and rushed towards him punching him in the face. Kevin along with Dillion's help, grabbed him they were holding him back. Alex was pissed.

"Bro let me fuckin' go! I'm bouta' beat the dog shit outta' this nigga!" Alex shouted as they kept him apprehended. Everyone saw how angry he was.

"Get the fuck up! Imma knock the new york accent outcho' yo ass!" Alex shouted once more as he tussled back and forth with Kevin and Dillion to let him go. I walked to him.

"Baby I know you wanna fight but I need you to calm down." I said to him.

"Nah he wants to be disrespectful I'll show you some shit bitch. Stand the fuck up nigga!" Alex shouted.

"You causing a lot of damage for no fucking reason. I block your number you make a new one. I block you on all social media and you make a new account. You called your mother thinking that shit was going work and didn't." I said to Jeremiah. By that time Alex calmed a little but he was staring at Jeremiah with anger.

"I'm cool." Alex said trying to push past Kevin and Dillion to go towards Jeremiah. Eyes were on him and what he was gonna do next.

"Baby I need you to go back over there please." Alex said to me

"Alex I-" He cut me off gently.

"No not right now, please just go over there" I did what he said. Immediately after, I walked back, he balled up his fist, and connected it to Jeremiah's face causing him to almost fall to the ground. As he tried to fight back, they both fell onto the floor.

"Beat his ass Alex!" Jalaiyah yelled. I watched Kevin and Dillion tried to stop him, but Alex was on top of him with his fists colliding with his face consistently. Jeremiah tried to block the hits and throw Alex off him. After a few moments of fighting and shouting, they were finally pulled apart by the guys.

"You fucking with the right one! You know where I'm from nigga!" Jeremiah yelled out as Alex responded.

"Shut yo bitch ass up! You wasn't even go do shit!" He said as he walked over to me. I grabbed his hand. He looked down at me. What a fucking day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 121K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
The Fall By Alex

Fanfiction

463 42 14
Sequel to US
3.2M 136K 118
Your typical story...with a twist.
9.8K 474 17
Read to find out ☺️🀞🏾