Her Untamed Stubbornness || K...

Por Astraeasky

"Is he jealous?" I asked a tired Mina. We were in a club, dressed in a hot dress on mission *Irritate Kim Tae... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Don't leave me again
Chapter 2 || Where is he?
Chapter 3 || Sadistic for her love
Chapter 4 || Hatred
Chapter 5 || Aston Martin Valhalla
Chapter 6 || Never utter that
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
Chapter 7 || I felt his warmth Mina
Chapter blurb || Should I kiss him?
Chapter 8|| Date
Chapter 9 || Getting back
Chapter 10 || Addicting arms
|| Quitting
Chapter 11 || Taehyung and Regina are ENGAGED
Chapter 12 || Blame and dinner
Chapter 13 || Twisted plans of Regina
Chapter 14 | I kissed an alien
Chapter 15|| Cuddling an alien
Chapter 16 || Secret admirer
Chapter 17 || The trigger in her eyes
Chapter 18 || Theory of husbands
Chapter 19 || Moments of love
Chapter 20 || Hug me please!
Chapter 21 || Pregnancy after the party
Chapter 22 || Taehyung I'm sorry
Chapter 23 || Drug to his sanity
Chapter 24 || Find me
Chapter 25 || Aria's blood
Chapter 26 || We lost her
Chapter 27 || Laila's return
Chapter 28 || The eclipsed truth
Chapter 29 || Nayeon was not dead
Chapter 30 || Prank
Chapter 30|| Make me yours
Chapter 31|| The cosy night
Chapter 32 || The ruthless man
Chapter 33 || Watch me play
Chapter 34 || Lance
Chapter 35 || The trauma
Chapter 36 || The reveal
Chapter 37 || The past
Chapter 38 || Old flame of love
Chapter 39 || The reason for run
Lucifer's sanity
Chapter 40|| Yoongi
Chapter 41||Broken barter
Chapter 42 || Pregnancy and guns
Chapter 43|| One last time
Chapter 44 || The twisted confrontation
Chapter 45|| Embrace
Chapter 46|| Love and Lunacy
Chapter 47||Past and papers
Chapter 48 || I love you, Kim Aria
Chapter 49|| I'm warning you.
Chapter 51|| The arrival of the deadly guest
Chapter 52|| Not even in the after life
Chapter 53|| You can't hate me
Chapter 54|| Lucifer's game
The End|| Their Black Rose Destiny
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1

Chapter 50|| We are pregnant

1.1K 99 49
Por Astraeasky

Happy 50k views chocochips. Lots of snacks and milkshakes to TaeRia army.

Throws confetti!
💫💫💥💥🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

This wouldn't have been possible without your love guys! I appreciate you for taking your time and investing in my work.

Enjoy!

His lips trailed my neck with hot kisses, disintegrating my thoughts from the concerned circle I needed his answers from. I pressed on my rational side and gripped the seriousness of the situation we are put into. Not giving in to the burning shivers in my body, I eloped with the sensible warnings of my brain. 

He had kidnapped me to his island. 

My dad wants me to divorce him.

And he had bloody agreed to the settlement. 

I need answers. 

Letting my mind take control, I pushed his hands feasting on my curves that were setting desire ablaze the trails of his fingertips. He was successful in ruining my breathing and I didn't plan on allowing him to ruin my clothing too. We need to talk and sort out the issues before I let him get his hands on me. An awful sensation bounced on my skin when I pried his rough hands off my body. Icy coldness pinched my skin at the lost connection with his. His eyes rippled in currents of darkness when he held my flustered gaze.

"Taehyung," I whimpered when he latched onto my body like a leech again. His breathing was laboured from desire and fervent want. I twirled around his arms and held his face in my hands. Our pulse is rhythmic and synchronised displaying our hearts waiting to escape their cage and fuse as one. "Look into my eyes okay? Just look into my eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Hmm?" I panted hard and held his pitch-black gaze. If anything was darker than the sky it was his eyes right now. He dragged me close to his body, relishing every inch of my exposed skin clashing against his bare torso. 

I enjoyed his madness. 

His possessed hands gripped my thighs and curled them around his torso. The friction between us was enough to turn a small country into ashes. A cried out because of the undeniable pleasure clinging onto me with his actions. The way his words can topple my world and unhinge my wildness. 

"Can't this talk be done later?" He huffed a puff of air, his iris dark and voice deep. He had to grit his teeth because of his restraint. 

"I get to decide on your "later" after our talk." My hands made a quotation on the word later, making Taehyung scrunch his face perplexed. The action of my hands made him groan and throw his head back because of the rising tension. My body was coiled with his and tiny actions wreaked havoc on us. 

"You agreed to the divorce! I'm not getting naked with the guy who is soon to be my ex-husband." I scorned, aggravating anger pumping furiously inside me. My gut churned as I said the noxious words. He appeared paler than chalk with all his playfulness sucked out of him. The hideous words broke out of the box and landed straight on his throat. It squeezed the words and only let the strained air exit his lips. His hands let go of my thighs but his grip around my waist was strong as ever.

"Out of everyone, it is you who knows me like the back of your hand. My pain, my smile, my happiness, my truth, and my lies. Could you really picture me leaving you? It was a lie, Aria. A fake deal. I lied to your dad so that he would allow me to see you. I lost it all when I saw you faint again. My hands were stained in your blood, baby. All I wanted at the moment was to see you. Be with you. Hug you and keep you in my arms forever." He sounded strained from heartbreak. Pain dripped every syllable that slipped past his lips. His fingers traced my cheeks before he attached his forehead to mine. 

Was he the same man whose expression mimicked the cement wall, now vulnerably displaying every deep emotion he felt for me? But why didn't he speak about my dad's deal? 

"Seems like the angels heard your words, Taehyung."

"Hmm?"

"They made your lie come true. I signed my papers. My dad forced me to sign but I did. It was for the better after all. And now it's you." My words doomed the life in his eyes and turned them glassy. My tears were already let loose down my cheeks. Crystal eyes, peeping betrayal, and a pained laugh echoed throughout the walls. The laugh that I adorned so badly sounded sickening like nails on a chalkboard. It was filled with distress that made my gut churn. 

"You are lying, Aria. You can't do this to me. It's just your way of getting back to me. I'll get on my knees and plead for my stupidity but I beg you not to utter a word on the divorcing part. It's killing me already." A humourless laugh escaped his lips again, eyes glossed over multiple layers of the salty liquid. 

I detangled myself from his arms and headed to the walk-in closet where he had my bag. The bag that had my meds, the essentials I used in the hospital and also the papers I hid deep. I found this when I was on the hunt for my clothes. I walked back to him with my tottering steps. Pain scrunched my body from taking bold confident steps. Invisible spiders crept onto me when I forced the papers towards Taehyung.

The papers were vertically folded and I prompted Taehyung to collect them from me with a nudge. His gaze was raw and hard on the papers. I suppose, if eyes could light a fire enough to charr into ashes it would be Taehyung's. His jaw ticked and the pulse on his neck throbbed briskly. His Adam apples bobbed a few times. His hands curled into a fist with paper-white knuckles. It looked as if his anger pumped extra muscles in his body making his herculean figure look monstrously large and sucking out my already petite figure into a porcelain miniature. His furious gaze stalled on my eyes after a moment of conveying his physical distress to the papers.

"What are you up to Aria?" He growled at me, his hands holding my nape in a painful hold, eyes dribbling venom. A snarl bloomed in the corner of his lips. His eyebrows snapped with fury forming groves of disappointment. He walked us back until the wall hindered our moments. His body sandwiches me to the wall, his breath was so warm and snuggly. 

"You are playing with fire," he hissed, his visage bitter and savage. I let his words float in the air around us, pushing on his buttons.

"Sign the papers, Kim Taehyung," I ridiculed him to test his patience. My eyes clenched at the abrupt intrusion of the blaring noise that sent a jolt of fear through my body. All credit for my body shudder is given to Kim Taehyung who had harshly slammed his hands on the walls above my head. 

With his vociferous expression painted across his face, he bellowed, "Stop with that! Don't call me that, you stupidly bewitching woman. Care to recall your scream, Aria. The last time we were together your screams had almost splintered the glass windows. Do you still call me that?" I involuntarily tightened my thighs and licked my lips. The tension was growing in the pit of my tummy, slicking me with desire. His lips nibbled on my ear lobe, biting and sucking.

"Sign," I didn't give into his sweet seduction. If it was anything I wanted to push him harder and madder. 

"Never!" He growled above me. 

My right palm connected with his left cheek in a tight slap resulting in his head turning to the sides. 

"For breaking my trust!"

Slap.

"For calling me names!"

Slap.

"For not trusting me enough!"

Slap.

"For betraying me."

Slap.

"For regretting your love for me!"

My hands were locked in his before they could reach his cheek. He pinned my hands above my head and his free hand coiled at the back of my nape, forcing me to arch on my back to meet his gaze. His hold was powerful but not painful. His eyes glowed dangerously and he looked more animalistic than ever. 

"Never doubt my love for you, Aria. Mutilate my limbs or sever my head for all I care about but don't lodge in my past. Choosing between my breaths and you was easier than your distance. I would choose the latter in a heartbeat. Love is so bland and a bloodless emotion to what I feel for you. In the darkest of my memories where the scars rot me in agony and I wither in tears breaching my eyesight, I yearn for you. In a world of no promises, where only heartbreak exists I yearn for you to be mine. I want you to be my woman to shred my heart into pieces. Burn my ego into ashes. Be my arms of salvation. 

You are my darkest essence of life, Aria. The darkest emotion of me that I dwell on. My deepest scar that I own. The tormented tears that I wish to shed. It would always be you who keeps me going. In every paradoxical world. In our afterlife. I want to be yours. Only yours." His words crushed whatever resistance I had developed for him. A wild silence resonated in the depths of his eyes. The spiralling warmth and romance enveloped me in calmness. 

He was my love story. The love story I yearned for. Our love was not just the formal I love you's. 

It was pain, tears, scars and darkness.  

Slap.

"For agreeing to the divorce. Albeit it's fake I can't put my thoughts together of your betrayal." I didn't wait for the words to sink into his head and let my hands pull his head down to my lips. We were engaged in a searing kiss, lips battling for dominance. Breathy moans slipped through my lips when he kneaded my flesh. 

It was arduous, punishing and raw passion. His hands flung to the shirt I was wearing and he flipped the buttons undone with ease and slipped them off me without breaking our moment. I was cladded in my undergarments when he gracefully placed my body on the king-sized bed. 

"Tae…" myriad moans escaped my lips as he had his ways with me. I heard his vague compliments in the back of my head when I was floating in my bubble of rapture.

"You are so beautiful, Aria."

"I'll never let you go."

"You are only mine. Forever."

"My brat! You are only mine."

He worshipped my body like it was his shrine of devotion. His soft sensual touches made me gasp for oxygen. I was exhilarated so much by his passion and his high crash after mine. Sweat glistened on our bodies as we moulded into one. My moans and his groans wafted in the air. We were blissfully spent after hours of passion and I was nothing but a boneless heap. He loved me raw and hard and left me trembling in pleasure and it took so much to talk about anything. I knew he would exhaust me too much to the point I'll lose my ability to make coherent sentences and I was right about not postponing my talks. 

He was a beast. Insatiable. A ferocious lover who renders to nurture the madness I create in him.

Our love was: Passionate. Crazed. Dark. Wild

My body was languid, panting breaths, a slick mess and the aftermath of the pleasure washed over me in waves. My eyes were shut and my lips were parted. I mentally thanked my nausea for not making its messy return. 

Perhaps you should frequently get naughty with your husband, Aria. This way you can forget your morning sickness, I heard my illogical side tut in. Morning sickness was mostly due to my constant anxiousness over my detest towards puking and rather the pregnancy changes. 

Or is it really because of Taehyung that my nausea has settled?

I could see medical science crying in the corner over my barmy theories. 

Gross! I was turning as shameless as him. But that didn't make it sound less appealing. Getting naughty with Taehyung was something I could trade the world for.

 I can't believe we are in this phase. A side of me I never thought existed. And here we are. Bare sweaty bodies clinging onto each other and busy rescuing our breaths after our earth-shattering lovemaking. His head was pressed against my chest as I heaved for air. Propping on his elbow he rolled above me and settled beside me. His mischievous gaze dipped down my excessive cleavage. I dragged the blanket to my neck and tried my best to hide my scarcely hidden body. My eyes narrowed at him when he tightened his hold around the blanket, leaving my legs for the wind to brush against. 

"It wasn't hard? Was it?" A quizzical expression dawned on my eyes and he removed the blanket from my neck. He busied himself by nibbling on his artwork. 

"Huh?" I mused cluelessly at his savage assault on my body. 

"It's not Kim Taehyung, is it?" He mocked me, his glee because of my mind-numbed state of pleasure.  

"Idiot!" I groaned and clenched my eyes shut when his lips traced my jaws. I jolted to reality when my nausea hit me again. 

I was pregnant.

How am I gonna tell this to him?

I held his face which was smothering on my skin. His eyes clouded with confusion. He pecked my lips before he muttered, "Are you alright?"

I shook my head to the sides indicating a no. His immediate reaction was panic.

Oh, dumb Aria. You can't turn him nuts.

"Aria! Shouldn't we have visited the doctor? Don't worry, get dressed, I'll escort one here. Is it something serious that we need to get on the land?" He babbled in trepidation. 

"Hey, new daddy!" I almost laughed at my attempt in revealing. Why was I so blunt? His expression morphed into bemusement before it turned to a smug smirk.

"I never knew that would sound so hot until now, Aria. Why seduce me when I'm already a puddle down your feet? Anyways, ready for round two?" He slid down my body and his hands curled around my blanket. Pushing him harshly, I sat up straight. My plams faced him and none verbally conveyed my message to quit his attempts in nearing me.

I held his face after I sat up with the blanket held tight to my chest. Inching my body closer to his, I traced his cheeks before I let the most precious words escape my lips.
"You are becoming a dad, Taehyung. Our baby, he is coming soon." I softly laid his hands on my blanketed tummy.

My eyes reeled at every expression that dawned on his face. Confusion, uncertainty, bewilderment and insane happiness. He pulled me to his lap and cupped my face delicately. The blanket pooled around my waist, our fronts pressed against one another.

"You---I– dad—" he stuttered out, making me chuckle. A series of curses escaped his breath before he calmed his heart. "What was it once again?" A low plea traced his voice and the rest brimmed with delight.

"We are pregnant!" I exclaimed and hugged him right and let the tears cascade down my cheeks. He fiercely hugged me back to him, laughing in mirth. He pulled away from the hug to kiss the life out of me. It was our longest kiss and he was not ready to pull away. I had to chuck him away but he couldn't reign his lips from meeting mine. 

"You are my greatest gift, Aria. You are my everything. I promise to protect you and our babies with everything I have. I'll love you and our babies till the sun rises and the world spins. In every life and all realities. I promise to cherish our family. I love you, Kim Aria." His lips clash against mine in a soul-shattering kiss. We were meshed into our own world before the sound of his mobile broke us apart. Taehyung invested the least of his energy to grab his mobile while I on the other hand struggled under his brawny body. 

"Pick up! The call might be important!"

"It won't stand a chance in the top thousand of my priority list. All my priority is you and our baby. When you are here like my 7-course meal on my bed, oxygen comes second, so the call can go to hell."

"What if it's my dad?" I moaned when his hardness was striking me again.

"God! He can't be serious. I'm a dad myself. He can't expect me to be afraid of him!" 

"You don't?"

"Fuck! I do! I can't believe he had to interrupt me like this," he cussed under his breath before he stretched across the bed and snatched his phone from the charger. Although he attended the call, his eyes were relishing our past moments. His eyes glinted. 

"He knew?" He sounded casual.

"I still have 15 hours. That's great." He ended the call and jumped right back into the bed beside me.

"Your dad found our hideout."

"I'm not surprised. If I may suppose he should have been earlier."

"I tricked him with the fake tracker. It's 15 more hours before he chews on my head and I don't intend on wasting a second." 

"Wait, why didn't you tell me it was my dad who threatened to divorce me?" I inquired him for answers. His actions stalled and his intense gaze etched on my face. 

"I can't. He is your dad, Aria. I can't say anything against him. He threatened but it was me who accepted it. Your family loves you. I'll never be the reason for a dispute between you and your family." He sweetly said, making me smile at him with tears.

He was everything I wanted in a man. 

A man who protects me. 

Puts me above his needs.

Never give up on me.

Cherish my family. 

And I got myself the best man to ever exist on earth. 

"I prefer some wild action instead of your tears. I wish to see my wild brat. I miss her so badly," he whispered huskily in my ears before claiming my lips.

I was so in love with the way I was in love with him. 

But, I didn't tell him that I knew I was pregnant when I was back in Suga's mansion. 

Well, it can wait. It's time to be his wild brat.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

463K 25.5K 57
"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes closed, holding my chest as my heart was...
174K 10.5K 27
"Please... it's wrong." she said and try to walk pass him again when he hold her wrist. "I didn't see anything wrong. what is stopping you?" he asked...
10K 479 45
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐎, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒." When a CEO who's an underground mafia too but secretly falls in love wit...
779K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...