scourge (On-hold)

Par khadyjatt_Faransa

Destiny and Fate are two words Malik don't believe in, he believe focus and target are what give you whatever... Plus

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

24

169 23 0
Par khadyjatt_Faransa

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 24

Falak wake up feeling really down, she haven't left her bedroom for the past 20hrs since what transpire between she and malik, the slap the burn and the period pain this morning all just react to her system and she find herself laying all day in her bedroom, mardiya never comes back and falak wonder why but she couldn't ask malik, she's been laying since yesterday night in this bedroom and it's 9pm yet she's suprise malik hasn't come in to check on her, what if she was dead or something horrible had happened to her, she push all thought about malik because she's already rule him out as an eccentric and narcissistic individual that doesn't have any single remorseful bone in his body, she's so hungry the only thing she ate was the remaining biscuit from yesterday that mardiya gave to her, she use the strength inside of her and lift herself up, gently yet careful she walk supporting herself to the wall and walk out of the bedroom, her right hand is wrapped in the gauze that she used to help herself out to cover the burn, she thank the almighty that she's left handed if not she wonder how she do cope with this intense pain.

she take some few step of the stairs and halt when the familiar figure begin walking up the stairs, his gaze fix on his phone screen and his other hand with a mug.

"Good even...ing."Falak greet hesitantly, her larynx still hurt but obviously her hand hurt more than her throat at this moment.

"What accept of mind yiur fucking business do you want me to use?"malik say as he stare her with his hateful eyes.

"I'm...I'm sorry."falak say and decide to just head down the stairs where she's heading to the kitchen, somehow she mistakenly loss her balance and her hand hit malik mug shattering it down into pieces.

"I'm........her words get stuck in her throat when she feel the loud sound echo into her eardrum, there's a slight vibration or it is her imagination nut she feel herself swift off her feet, and just like that she find herself rolling down the staircase until she reaches the last two steps which makes her to groan in pain as she try to lift herself up but a leg kick her off the stairs making her to hit the cold tiles with a thud.

"What kind of a girl are you!?" He yell and falak ignore all the pain around her body and lift herself up.

"I'm.......

"Shut up!
Sorry, sorry, sorry!
I'm sick of hearing that stupid word,
What aspect of stay away from me do you want to hear from me?"He yell frustrated as falak just look down her eyes twitching as the tears she try to hold back roll down her cheeks.

"Ohh i understand,
I have to carve those words on your palms."he say and aggressively grab her by the hand and drag her violently with him to the kitchen.

He grab the knife from the magnet board and tear off the gauze making falak to scream in agony.

"Stay.....he say and use the knife on her palms making the blood to start gushing out as she scream, the more she try to wiggle out of his grip the tighter his grip become the pain become so unbearable that falak violently push him with kick to the legs and the knife accidentally cut him on the finger.

Enrage he throw the knife and slap her on the cheek as she use her left hand to support both her cheek and right hand.

"I will make this house a living hell for you,
You despicable impenitent useless being."he say with a hiss and push her out of his way aggrresively before leaving the kitchen making her to breakdown.

Falak spend the next 2hours crying and treating the burn blister thats now replace by a semi deep wound by the knife, by the time she's done, she has run out of tears all she could do is sniff and scream until she have the hand wrapped in a gauze, the appetite she once had has disappear she find herself so exhausted with everything going on so sh just drink some juice and head to bed hoping tomorrow to be better than today.

*****************
The next 2days pass by with falak avoiding malik, she make sure she stay in her bedroom whenever he's home and comes out only when she's sure he's gone the few times she saw him at home she avoid him, staying in the parlor or head back to the bedroom with immediate effect.

Her hearing is getting better so those her voice, they don't hurt like before but she still hopes malik will take her back to the ENT specialist for check up, she haven't seem malik since yesterday morning which makes her curious, he didn't sleep at home and that makes her wonder where he hd been, she doesn't have a phone, now that she can speak she really wishe she can talk to her dad and junior brother.

The parlor door open and she quickly add up the water into the plate o she could run to her bedroom upstairs but she's interrupted by the incoherent noises.

"Aunty falak!"An unfamiliar voice call and the familiar face enters the kitchen.

"Fu'ad?"she call with a smile dropping the plate back on the kitchen island and the familiar figure come inside.

"Jamil!"she yell smiling and the 12years old boy run to her.

"How are you?'she ask hugging him and he's just smiling.

"Your dad is here to."fu,ad say smiling at her and she quickly run out of the kitchen making him to chuckle.

Fu,ad just look at the happy family reunion grinning to himself before he grab his suitcase and head upstairs.

"kayf kan haluk ya abi(how have you been dad)?"falak as looking at her dad with her junior brother sitting next to her looking around the tastefully furnished parlor in admiration.

"Alhamdulilah Falak."her father say just staring at her.

She look different in his eyes, she doesn't look his falak that follows him to the farm, her skin looks different, her face is now acne and blemish free, his falak is glowing and that makes him happy, his eyes wander to her hand and he frown.

"What happened to your hand?"he ask grabbing it and looking at the gauze.

"Uhmmm...it's nothing, just accident in kitchen."she say with a smile and her dad release a heavy breathe.

He's so happy, he couldn't have ask for a better spouse for falak, Malik sure is a good husband material, he's proven that just by making his daughter gained back her voice and hearing.

"Dad what do you want to eat?"Falak ask smiling at her dad who's just staring at her, the happiness on his face makes her happy to.

"Anything habibti,
I'm so happy."her dad say as he go on telling all the good things malik dad did to them, he told her malik went to to pick them from the village and bring them back to jordan, and booked a flight for them to come see her, falak find herself more relax when her dad told her malik was in jordan, she wanted to ask if they arr back together but she doesn't want her dad to suspect anything, he seems really happy and speak highly of malik, if only her dad knows what malik is capable of doing, falak will have a taste of happiness for some few days but who say that will last,soon she will have to find herself back in her world of misery.

************************

Falak dad and her brother stayed for 3 days, they left very early in the morning to catch the 8am flight back to jordan, fu,ad and even falak were the one that took them to the airport, she's currently sitting in the parlor smdoing nothing just staring blankly at the television screen, fu,ad just drop her off and left saying he's going to meet with friends makes her wonder who he knows in this town, she's already missing her dad and brother, they had a very good time, growing up with a widow dad she's like the mother figure to her junior brother and the wife figure in her dad life that he shared all his problems with, she and her dad have a unique relationship one that means alot to her.

'Falak i hope you will find all the happiness in this life, Malik is a good man please treat him with a care and respect, i will be very happy if you stay with him" was her dad last word but if only her dad knows the real malik he wouldn't have left her behind all by herself, the parlor door open making her to quickly stand up from the couch.

She just stare at him hesitantly and deliberately, he's wearing a Black jeans with a grey kurta and a sleevless black hoodie, falak find the combo weird  but he looks good, the thing she obsrve with malik it's he likes dull and odd colours, she watch as he drop the black backpack on the couch and head to the kitchen, she touch herself to feel if she's invicible, sometimes she wonder how malik pull it off without a care of her existence, his phone begin ringing and she stare at th couch in deliberation, it stops and it start ringing again and she open the the backpack zip and remove the phone, she head to the kitchen but halt by the door when she sees malik coming out.

"Your........"malik look down at her hand and to her face.

"Who gave you the audacity to touch my stuffs?" He ask biting on the date and falak step back with a gulp.

"Come back here?"he say pointing to where she was standing.

"I'm sorr......"She pause remembering what happened when last she apologises.

Malik stare at her for a while before snatching the phone from her  and head upstairs making falak to sigh in relief and in shock.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

117K 18.8K 65
~BOOK 2 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED ON 27-AUGUST-2020 FINISHED ON 14-OCTOBER-2020 Completed. #1 Nigerian On 05-Sept-2021 #18 Africa...
62K 4K 54
"I was on a goddamn vacation in this God-forsaken place. I never meant to get engaged to you. I never meant any of this to happen. You. Me. Us. None...
2.5M 116K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...
228K 24K 43
"ALHAMDULILLAH. IT'S OFFICIAL. JASRAH IS NOW HASSAN'S WIFE". She felt her heart threatening to breakthrough it's ribcage. Cheers were all over the...