Adhira - A Mahabharat Time Tr...

By YudhishthirPriya

Adhira- Charming, beautiful. A successful neurosurgeon. Is very kind and helps everyone but don't try taking... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4

NOTE

236 10 4
By YudhishthirPriya

Hey guys! How are you all? Thank you so much for giving my book a chance.

I want to announce something. Sadly, I have to go to hostel for my studies as I'm in my 11th class and I'm afraid I won't be able to write/update this story for 2 years.

I'm so sorry for leaving this in middle, but I promise I'll try to update in the middle when I have holidays.

Once again thank you for supporting my book till now. And sorry for stopping the book in middle.

Yours, Laasya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 9.1K 24
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
277K 18.9K 160
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
16.1K 1.3K 35
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
Meenakshi By Raji

Historical Fiction

13K 1K 37
"Do you know, Guruma told me how much she likes me being there." Thirteen year old Meenakshi spoke about her new life. "She is absolutely right. Havi...