Phony [DISCONTINUED FOR A REB...

By Derusione

Everyone knows who the elemental hero is. The boy who could single-handedly defeat any villains with his elem... More

CH 1 : Reality
CH 2 : Atonement
CH 3 : Interloper
CH 4 : Pawn
CH 5 : Falsity
CH 6 : Pinocchio
CH 7 : God-ish
CH 8 : Repentance

Discontinuation & Reboot Announcement

329 24 6
By Derusione

I'm SO sorry I forgot my Wattpad exists and you have to receive this a week later than my AO3 readers :")

So, in the end, I decided to abruptly end this fic.

I'm so sorry. To be honest, I was burnt out. I grew to dislike this fic because I realized the plot moved way too fast for my liking.

Don't mistake it, I LOVE all of your comments and fanarts. That's why, instead of depriving you of an end, I decided to reboot this AU instead.

I still haven't decided the name for this AU, but it has taken the same premise of this AU with teeny tiny modifications. It would also be a rewrite of the Boboiboy Galaxy series! (and of course, the 2nd Movie)

For that again, I'm sorry. And I hope I can finish this second AU properly and that you will come to love the new series as you loved Phony :D

You can read the first chapter of my new AU here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...
61.3K 2.6K 179
Just some szenarios about the elemental family and probably some random stories and little facts about my AU There are a lot of fluff but also chaos...
14.5K 714 9
A companion to Boboiboy Elemental Problems . Want to know the hidden scenes between the chapters?
9K 480 25
"I ain't giving up, not today" "I promise to protect you, Y/N" "Let's fight, let's win this battle" -------- When a highschooler dies mysteriously an...