SOLACE

By Kainat204

"I was a vagabond Jungkook then I found home in you but you ambushed it with your betrayal." -Kim Taehyung "... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chap-2
chap- 3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6
Chap-7
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10
Chap-11
Chap-12
Chap-13
Chap-14
Chap-15
Chap-17
Chap-18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap- 22
Chap- 23
Chap- 24
Chap- 25
Chap- 26
Chapter- 27
Chap-28
Chap-29
Chap-30
Chap-31
Chap-32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (M)
Chap-35
Chap-36
chap-37
Chap-38 (M)
Chap-39
Chap-40
Chap-41
Chap-42
Chap-43
Chap-44
Chap-45
Chap-46
Chap-47
Final chap
Epilogue
POLL

Chap- 16

3.2K 161 70
By Kainat204

Everyone witnessed what happened on the dance floor but didn't hear their conversation .Moreover, no one wanted to interfere between them.

After Taehyung left , Jungkook went to the bar and gulped 3 shots in one go to control his emotions.

When Jungkook was going for his 4th shot , a voice from behind made him halt.

" How much will you hurt Taehyung , Jungkook? Haven't you done enough?"

Jimin asked Jungkook glaring at him. Jungkook turned around and gulped his shot and gave scoffed at Jimin,

" How I wish Jimin hyung, you , my other hyungs and my Jin Hyung could understand my pain.All you guys see is Taehyung but not me."

Jimin nodded his head in disagreement,

" You brought this upon yourself Jungkook."

After saying this Jimin left because he knew it was no use talking to Jungkook and Yoongi wanted to follow him but his eyes met with Jungkook.

Jungkook gave him a bored look and asked boredly ,

" What ? Do you also want to lecture me?" Jungkook turned around and ordered another shot.

Yoongi looked at him with a challenging look and stood in front of him and seized the glass from Jungkook's hand making Jungkook frown in agitation.

" First don't talk to me with this attitude kid,it will only take me 2 seconds to beat that attitude out of you ,"

Yoongi said with his usual cold face but it did make Jungkook cower.I mean it was Yoongi after all ,his gaze was enough to make others pee their pants and no one in their sane mind would mess with him.

Yoongi continued, " Second you are drunk so I am dropping you in your place."

Jungkook tried to argue but Yoongi just raised his eyebrow and mockingly asked folding his hands on his chest,

" Do you want me to call your Jin Hyung?"

Hearing that Jungkook pouted, making Yoongi's heart melt.It reminded him of the old Jungkook who always had his bunny smile on his face and was a goofball. Circumstances made his heart cold and hatred overclouded his judgement.

Jungkook uttered sadly ,

" Jin Hyung won't care."

Yoongi gave him a slight smile and gently squeezed his hand,

" Trust me, everyone cares ."

Jungkook's heart became heavy hearing that and he felt happy after a long time.Unable to contain his emotions he just threw himself at Yoongi making him stumble a little bit because of the sudden impact but Yoongi hugged him back.

Yoongi never liked physical contact but he was weak for his 2 younger brothers and of course Jimin and Hobi.

After they broke the hug , Yoongi dropped Jungkook at his place and throughout the drive none of them said anything.When Jungkook was about to get out of the car ,Yoongi said

" If you want us to understand you , give it a thought why everyone is against you. Jimin knew you before he knew Tae and Jimin always treated you like his younger brother. So think why your hyung is against you.

Jin Hyung who raised you ,doesn't want to look at you now.Try to understand why Jin Hyung stopped talking to you.

And lastly for the person you are trying to seek revenge on was my husband too.So think why I am not blaming him."

Yoongi didn't wait for Jungkook to reply, he said everything looking straight and without looking at Jungkook. Yoongi left as soon as Jungkook got out.

Yoongi's words really affected Jungkook in a way he didn't want.However, Jungkook really gave a thought about everything he did, he planned on doing and most importantly why he was doing.He asked himself,

" Am I really wrong?"

Two days passed after the bar incident and now Jungkook was going into Taehyung's office to call him for the board meeting.Actually he just needed an excuse to talk to Taehyung. He didn't fully decide what he would do but for now he just wanted to see Taehyung's face.

He was whistling ,his bunny smile on display after a long time and without knocking he opened Taehyung's door thinking it would annoy Taehyung.However , when he opened the door instead of Taehyung he himself got annoyed. More like his blood boiled.

There was Taehyung lying on the sofa and on top of him was another man Jungkook couldn't recognize.Without any thought , he just marched towards them and yanked away the man from Taehyung and punched him square in the face.

Taehyung quickly got up and stopped Jungkook from punching Choi Minjun again. Jungkook was struggling in Tae's hold and growled,

" Leave me Taehyung. I will kill him. What the hell did he think he was doing?"

Taehyung also screamed unable to stop Jungkook,

" What the hell do you think you are doing Jungkook?" Jungkook freed himself from Taehyung and yelled,

" What was he doing on top of you ?"

Taehyung got really irritated so he blurted out,

" He was fucking me. ''

Jungkook glared at him and Taehyung bit his lip to stop himself from smiling.

On the other hand, hearing that Minjun licked his lips and said ,

" I would love to."

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at him and both snapped at the same time ,

" Shut up."

Hearing then took a deep breath to calm himself and told Jungkook,

" Minjun slipped and he fell on me."

" Couldn't he fall anywhere else? Why did he have to fall on you ?"

Jungkook snarled and looked angrily at Minjun as if he was going to strangle him to death.

" Jungkook,"

Taehyung called in a warning tone and turned to Minjun who was also glaring at Jungkook and pressing his lips to stop it from bleeding.

Taehyung went to Minjun and held his chin to see the wound and inquired,

" Are you okay Minjun?Is it hurting?"

"No he is dying ,want me to bury him?"

Jungkook asked with a sickeningly sweet tone.

Taehyung looked at him pointedly and asked him to keep quiet and Jungkook, like an obedient puppy, listened to him and looked the other way.

" Why are you so cranky Jungkook?"

Minjun asked in a provoking tone.

" Last time you portrayed me as Taehyung's lover so what's wrong with getting on top of my lover?"

Minjun wrapped his hand around Taehyung's waist sideways , pulling him closer to him and looked at Jungkook challengingly.

Minjun was really asking for his death but he had some unfinished business with Jungkook. 3 years ago Jungkook also dragged him to his dirty plan. Minjun was Taehyung's high school friend and when Taehyung introduced him to Jungkook 3 years ago ,they didn't get along.

Then Jungkook used Minjun as a pawn to put his plan into action further fueling their rivalry.

Jungkook was about to approach Minjun to land another blow but Taehyung stood in front of Minjun protectively , irking Jungkook.Taehyung turned to Minjun and said he would talk to him later and asked him to leave.

Minjun had no other choice but to leave .He left ,intentionally bumping into Jungkook's shoulder .

After Minjun left , Taehyung looked at Jungkook madly, folding his arms on his chest waiting for Jungkook to explain his actions. Jungkook didn't know what to say , he can't just say he was jealous when he saw them like that,it was also a matter of his pride also. He won't admit it that easily.

Unable to find any answers , Jungkook tried using his last card. It's been a long time since he used that card but there was no harm in trying.So he looked at Taehyung with his big doe eyes making a puppy face and pouted and showed his hand to Taehyung,

" Look I am also hurt. My knuckles are hurting."

Jungkook blinked his eyes trying to sound and look as innocent as possible. Taheyung tried his best not to smile at his cuteness and maintain his straight face but internally he was cooing at Jungkook. He just wanted to squish the older's cheek and nom nom it.

Taehyung went to him and made him sit on the sofa ,still wearing the grave expression and shoot daggers at Jungkook.He took out the first aid kit from his drawer and sat beside Jungkook, holding his hand tenderly opposite to his expression.

" Who told you to punch him?Now see you are hurt."

Taehyung chided Jungkook but was lovingly treating the bruises on Jungkook's hand.

" I thought he was hurting you so I just punched him, "

Jungkook tried to defend himself.He was looking at Taehyung who was busy treating his hands carefully.Jungkook looked at the beautiful almond eyes of Taehyung that used to sparkle and contained so much love for him. His cheeks were naturally pink and soft like petals and his luscious lips which he was addicted to.

Unconsciously , he raised his hand and caressed Taehyung's cheek making Taehyung stop whatever he was doing.After a very long time , Jungkook was looking at Taehyung with so much affection without a hint of hatred or glint of anger.

Taehyung wanted to get lost in his eyes but he had to get a grip on himself before he becomes the victim of Jungkook's alluring yet menacing charm.

He quickly looked away , focusing on his work again and said with sad smile,

" I can protect myself well, Jungkook. But how ironic it is that you want to stop others from hurting me when you are the one who hurts me the most every time."

Jungkook stopped caressing Tae' s cheek when the words entered his ear and he felt affliction draping his heart.For the first time he wanted to apologize to Taehyung but the words stopped at the tip of his tongue.So he answered in his own style trying to mask his suffering,

" That is because I am the only one who will ever hurt you."

Jungkook held Taehyung's face softly cupping his cheeks and looked affectionately at Tae,

" I will be the only one who will do anything to you ever. Because you agree or not, you were mine, you are mine and you will always be mine,mine Taehyung , Jungkook's Taehyung."

Jungkook placed a chaste kiss on Taehyung's forehead and left a frozen Taehyung behind on the couch.Taehyung didn't know what to make of Jungkook's words.He wants to get swayed in his words but the pain of betrayal didn't let him.

He heard these words before and still he was betrayed, left alone and shunned. These words did make his heart flip but at the same time it haunted his heart. What if these words were a hoax.

He didn't know why Jungkook was being sweet to him all of a sudden.He thought maybe Jungkook was plotting something against him. HE felt like Jungkook was trying to mend him so that he can break him again.

Thus, before these words could further mess with his heart , he shut his heart making it numb all over again.

###########

I think I did a good job writing this chap.What do you think?

Have a good day you all.See you on next Friday or when I am in a mood to update.Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
555K 14K 21
A workaholic.. And a playboy that's what makes the reputation of Kim Taehyung. He lives his life the way he wants.. On his rules Jeon Jungkook works...
565K 31.3K 110
Join the journey of Jeon Jungkook and his mate Kim Taehyung to witness their love for each other that never once wavered through the journey with the...
172K 6.7K 56
Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to man also but never he thought a modelli...