Darmiyaan ❤

By punjabi_kudi

she was strong but shattered... she never laugh it seems like she has forgotten how to laugh ....... he was r... More

characters sketch ❤
shehnaaz ❤
sidharth ❤
accident 🥺
galti❤
stay ❤
soft shukla ❤
sorry❤
possessive shukla ❤
she is a kiddo ❤
curious to know about her ❤
she knows him very well ❤
dance ❤
drive ❤
stalker ?????
kon hai tu meri ? ❤
shaadi ki baat ❤
hopes shattered 💔
his ignorance 💔
🥀❤
sangeet ❤
ye faasle kyu ? 💔
main karungi ye shaadi ❤
scared 💔
phir ek dhokha 💔
glimpses of past 💔
sidnaaz da vyah ❤️
chali jao naaz 💔
biwi hoon aapki ❤️
kheer❤️
koi nhi ho tum meri 💔
office 💔
party ❤️
feelings ❤️
romance ❤️
satvik is back ?
her traumatic childhood 💔
Shukla mansion tour ♥️
letter ?
satvik's Rainbow
her past 💔
love is painful 💔
hopes ? ♥️
mujhe teri zaroorat hai ❤️
pampering her ❤️
special ❤️
taking her stand ❤️
her breakdown 💔
mat jao na ❤️
sukoon❤️
her heart ❤️
Mrs. shukla❤️
secret ❤️
you don't trust me 💔
teaser 💔
after 4 years 💔
aap kon hai ? 💔
hum tabah ho gye 💔
tumhe chodke kaha jaunga? ❤️
kya ho raha hai mujhe ?❤️
main kon hu ? 💔
hawao main mehsus karna 💔
kho gye hum ? 💔
pain of love 💔
haal e Dil 💔
distrust ? 💔
feelings❤️
dil ki baatein ❤️
epilogue ❤️

dooriyan 💔

1.2K 180 30
By punjabi_kudi

Sidharthh ... Agar main nahi bachi toh ? ... Agar tumhe bhool gyi toh ? ... Agar surgery successful hi na Rahi toh ? ..

Tum mujhe bhool jana ... Her eyes welled up ...she is thinking too much ... Taking too much stresss ..

Bhula Dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe

Tujhe jeena hai
Mere bina 💔

Bhulaya unhe jata hai ... Jinse kabhi koi rishta ho hi nai .. tumhare sath meri jo attachment hai na... Agar 10 janam bhi lagau na tab bhi tumhe nai bhool sakta naaz ...

Or itna mat socho ... Kuch ni hoga tumhe ... Tumhe trust hai na apne babaji or apne sidharth par ? ...

Apni saari tension mujhe dedo naaz ... Apne aap ko exhaust mat karo ...

Sab thik hoga ... Tum he jeena hai mere liye ... Apne sidharth ke liye ... Samjhi ? ...

He keeps his palm on her face ... Making her understand... But seems like she had already lost all her hopes ...

She tried smiling ... But couldn't as the reality was coming closer ....she knows that with every second her health is detoriating

Though there is still some hours for her operation

But she couldn't take it ... Her breaths rose up as she held his hand for support ...

He panicked looking at her ... Her eyes rolled back as she closed her eyes ...

He panicked and called the doctor as she was immediately taken into the ot ...

Apne aap ko kho chuka hu ...ab dobara tumhe nai kho sakta naaz ... Tum sidharth ki naaz ho ... You need to be alright ... Tumhari memory bhi wapas ayegi .

Tum apne sidharth ko yaad karogi naaz ... Karogi na ? ....he whispered damn emotional as his heart couldn't take the pain any more ...

Baba ji ... Ap toh sab jante ho ...saza deni hai toh mujhe do ... Meri naaz ko nahi ... Wo bohot suffer kar chuki hai ab isse jyada nai ...

Agar saza milni hi hai ... Toh mujhe do ... Par ab usse nai ... Pls baba ji ...

He prayed ... Helplessly ...

.
.
.

Surgery is successful ... But ... Her body is not responding right now ...

She is unconscious and we are trying ... But if before 36 hours she didn't get her consciousness back ...

Then she can slip into koma ... The doctor said ...

His eyes welled up ... He didn't know what to say as the fear of loosing her overpowers him ...

"Tumhe chod ka jaungi bhi toh kaha ? ... Mujhe tumhari zarurat hai sidharth"

He remembered her words ... The every single word she has ever

.
.
.

Naaz ... He holds her hand ... She looked lifeless ... Wpth various cords attached with her head ...

He caressed her face .... With his eyes welled up ...

Maybe it's the last time he is here with her ... Because somewhere or the other his heart knows that once she will get her consciousness back ... Her memory back ...

She won't let him come closer to her ...

Will she ? ... His heart whispered

Tears streams down

Apa wakh ho Jana hai
Ehe gal pakki hai

Bas sabar jaa kar layi ve 💔

He keeps his head hug resting on her hand where as his hand never left her hand ...

He is exhausted mentally ... These some hours of her surgery were felt like the eternity ...

.
.
.

She squints her eyes a little ... Opening it ... Then blinking many times ... Her head paining as being attached with the cords ...

Everything looked new as of she opened her eyes after a long time the first name came in her mind was ...

Sidharth ...

Her eyes welled up as she remembered him ...

She felt some weight over hand as she turned her head slowly looking at him ... Sleeping keeping his head on her hand ...

She got saved by the accident ...

Remember she had an accident that night ... Right now her mind was four years back couldn't able to register anything that happened with her in the last four years

She stares at him blankly ... Her eyes suddenly got empty ... But filled with sudden fear and rage ... Fear of again being left alone ... And rage that he again distrusted her ...

Kyu bachaya mujhe ... She murmured continuously... Taking her hand back from his soft hold ... And with in a jerk he got up looking at her ...

He smiles as his eyes welled up ...

Naaz ... He was about to touch her face ....when she jerks away his hands ...

Sitting up on the bed ... Her head rolling back ...

Kon naaz ... Bolo kon naaz ... Kyu bachaya mujhe ... She helped in pain as her voice raised ...

Naaz pls ... At least apne ko dard mat do ... His eyes welled up ...

Nai ... Marne dete mujhe .. mujhe nai jeena ... She yelled crying ... As got her panick attack ... Everything in the past rolled up in her mind ...

His blaming ... He questioned her love for him ... He insulted her love ... While when he claimed to love her ...to value her the most ...

The doctors came in along with her parents ...

Kyu aayee tum ? ... She was having some sort of seizures ...

Bolo ... Main bhool gyi thi na ...? ... Main main tumhe bhool gyi thi ? ... Phir kyu dobara aaye meri zindagi main ...

Tum ... Main ... Main koi nai tumhari ...chale jao ...jao ...jao ... She yells crying mess ...

Jaa ra hu ...he whispered heartbroken looking at her state of mind and her sudden breakdown ...

Agar meri presence se tumhe taklif hai toh jaa raha hu naaz ... He whispered his voice breaked her heart ...

I hate you sidharth ... I hate you .... She whispered... He looked at her once more broken beyond he could repair ...

She is the one who once used to say that she loves him the most but now ... She hates him ..

Maybe he deserves it ... He deserves it ... He deserved to be hated by her ...

.
.
.

She hates me ... Wo mujhse nafrat karti hai ... He looked up at the sky ... The way her condition was ...

Just because him ... See where his love landed her ... In what situation she is just because of him ... His heart scattered in peices ... Is it easy ? ...

No it's not ... She suffered and still suffering from the pain ... And from what he is suffering isn't even half of her pain ...

He knows it ... His heart welled up with immense pain ... How would he willl be able to take her hatred towards him....

He didn't realised with sukh ji came near him ...

Puttar ji ... Mujhe nahi pata ap dono ki kya baat hai ... Or shayad Mera jaanne ka haq bhi nahi ... Kyuki ye aap dono ke beech ka matter hai ...

Par haan ... ummed na haro ap ... Sab sahi hoga ....bas usse Thora waqt do ...

Itne waqt main itna toh jaan hi chuka hu ...

KE AGAR WO APKO BHOOL KAR BHI SIRF APSE PYAAR KAR SAKTI HAI TOH PHIR BESHAQ USNE APSE BEINTEHAA MOHOBBAT KI HAI

Apne aap ko or usko thoda waqt de ....or thoda sabar rakhe ... Mera baba bohot bhola hai ... Ishq ki tadap dekh kar reham kar hi lega ...

Sabar te bharosa rakh puttar ❤️ ...

Sidharthh's eyes welled as he hugged him ...

Thank you so much uncle ... He said with determination and purity in his voice ...

Wo thik toh hai na ? ... Sidharth asked innocently

Hm ...thik hai ... Sukh ji said smiling ...

KHUD TADAP KAR BHI AGAR TUMHE CHINTA SIRF USKI HAI TOH ISHQ TOH TUMHE BHI HAI ... BAS EHSAAS HONA BAAKI HAI

KADAR KARNA BAAKI HAI ...

TOOT KAR BIKHAR KAR BHI MOHOBBAT KARNA BAAKI HAI

.
.
.

NAAZ ...he whispered getting in the room again trying to come infront of her ....but this time his voice and his eyes reflected calm and serenity ...

She looked at him ...she was definitely guilty of hurting her love ... In the morning but as soon as she saw him ... Her pain and her emotions overpowers her ...

She looked away as the tear slipped down her eyes ...

She wiped her tears twitching her lips ... Looking outside aimlessly ... Her eyes reflected extreme sadness and pain ...

Naaz ... Zara ek baar Nazar utha kar apne sidharth ko dekh toh lo ... Main yahi hu ... Tumhare pass ... He whispered twitched his lips trying to distract her from slipping into the past. ..

She turns her face looking at him as if trying to believe that he is really here near her ...

Kar loon main kaise yakeen
Tu mere pass hai hi nahi

Abhi tu kal hi aaya tha toh
Khwabo main ...

Sidharth ....she whispered

Aap kyu hai yaha ? ... Meri jaisi ladki ke pass kyu hai aap ? ... Mujhse door rahiye sidharth ...

Pehli baar jab apse ye galti Hui tab maine apko maaf kar Diya tha ... Par dusri baar apne gunah Kiya hai sidharth ...

Or GALTI KI MAAFI PAR GUNAH KI SORF SAZA HOTI HAI SIDHARTH ...

SIRF SAZA ... OR MUJHME NA AAPKO MAAF KARNE JITNI HIMMAT HAI NA AAP SAZA DENE KA DIL ...

YE APKe or mere hum dono ke liye acha rahega ke hum ... Her voice breaked ...

Hum rk dusre se door rahe ...

Yaad aati hai jab teri
Saans ruk jati hai meri

Roz Marti hu aise main
Khud main hi

Door kyu rahenge ... Jo pyaar karte hai wo door nahi rehte ... He said controlling his heart ...

Sidharth... Ap na hamesha se mere liye Chand jaise the ... Mere Noor bhi guroor bhi or mujhse bohot door bhi ...

Aap Aaj bhi waise hi hai ... Meri aankhon ke samne toh hai ... Par ab humme bohot dooriyan hai. ... Wo dooriyan jo ab kabhi nahi mitengi ...

Isiliye behtar rahega aap mujhe ... Main jaisi hu waise hi chorh dijiye ... She whispered

He helplessly looked at her before nodding ...

And left the room all silently heartbreak ...

Where as she broke into tears crying uncontrollably

Hmm ... Kabhi hua ye bhi
Khaali raahon PE bhi

Tu tha mere saath ...

Kabhi tujhe milke Laura mera dil ye khaali khaali haath

Ye bhi hua kabhi
Jaise hua abhi

Tujhko sabhi main paa liya ...
Tere mujhe kar jati hai

Dooriyan ... ❤️

........

Was it good enough? ... I hope you all
Liked it 😌❤️👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 45.7K 63
*What if Sidharth was in Bigg boss but Shehnaaz wasn't a part of this season *What if Shehnaaz was a Sidfangirl *What if Sidnaaz were to marry each...
374K 24.7K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...
62.9K 6.8K 30
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...
154K 17.3K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...