what if rantaro survived? (da...

Av cloverleaf777

What if rantaro survived his library incident? Will he be able to trust others? Will his secrets get revealed... Mer

in the library
investigation
class trail
breakfast
following kokichi
working together
insect meet and greet
saving ryoma
himikos magic show
investigation
cornering her
under the stars with kokichi
morbid meal
Angie's cult
thinking up a plan
creating a team
gontas death
seance gone wrong
the sins of a serial killer
himikos newfound strength
kokichis request
kokichis plan/we need help
the test
the underground
losing hope
kokichis Framed
learning the truth
consulting him
demanding a class trail
the truth about keade
the true mastermind
putting a stop to danganrompa
hospital

magic show gone wrong

116 6 1
Av cloverleaf777

Rantaros pov

"Alright take your seats ladies and degenerates, it's time for the wonderful himiko!"

I plopped down on my seat with a groan as tenko ranted on. I caught eyes with kokichi who was across from me. He waved with an adorable smile. I waved back nervously. Was he being serious when he said he loved me? No he was just lying like always. I should just pretend it never happened.

"Tenko Angie was supposed to introduce me not you" himiko folded her arms angrily "we worked really hard on my introduction"

"I'm sorry my darling, I just wanted to-"

"Just sit down" she cut her off with a disappointed sigh. Tenko hung her head as she headed to her seat.

"Do not worry himiko. Perhaps this is how atua attended it" Angie said kindly.

"Really? Well I guess it's ok then" a cute smile spread across her face as she stepped towards the stage light "ladies and gentlemen I will now perform the water escape trick!" She trembled violently as she stepped into the water tank. She mustn't be too confident in this trick. I hope she'll be ok.

"Let's begin the timer!" Angie said brightly as she pushed the button.

Ten seconds passed by.

Then twenty..

Then fifty...

"Wow she's really cutting it close" I muttered.

"My beloved's in danger" tenko sprang to action.

"Now now we must trust in himiko as atua has placed his trust in her" Angie said gently.

"Oh screw your atua" tenko yelled frantically "someone help me break this tank!"

"Gonta got it!" Without warning he grabbed kiibo and chucked him at the tank. Water flowed out and under the covers hid a strand of blonde hair...

"Miu!"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

Living in a Fiction Av

Deckare / Thriller

6.4K 151 21
!!ONGOING!! Danganronpa v3 x Reader (Reader harem) You thought it was just a game. But will the thought stay the same when it becomes your reality?
32.3K 900 35
"Heyyy! Pay attention to me!" The purple haired troublemaker exclaimed, tugging your arm away from the taller boy next to you. "Don't go hogging (Y/N...
55.1K 1K 31
Prepare to be amazed. Fall down to your knees. I present to you Back Together [Danganronpa V3]! Book cover does not belongs to me and it belongs to i...
2K 27 22
Shuichi is devastated after the lost of Kaede and Rantaro and decides to lock himself in his room,Shuichi is then moments later faced with someone wh...