π‘«π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law Γ— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid Γ— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#52

371 16 12
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

After seeing that whole thing. Even everyone was in disbelief. Seeing Luffy is finally gone, Law did not dare believe it.

"DAD!! YOU MUST BE FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING HEAL HIM!?! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO BE THE GREAT DOCTOR HERE!!!!"

"Look.. Law---.."

"WHAT!?! YOU COULDN'T DO FUCKING ANYTHING!!! AT LEAST ACT LIKE YOU CARE!!!"

"Law, calm---.."

"FUCKING WHAT!? I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT I SAW!! AND I DON'T FUCKING!!---..."

Being slapped by Corazon so hard that he fell on his knees, it was shocking how his own Father did this to him.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!?! LUFFY IS DEAD!! WE CAN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!"

Of course Law, can't believe such words.

"LUFFY IS DEAD!!"

Corazon notices the Straw Hat, on the ground, the hat that Luffy always wore. He took it from the ground, turning around, seeing their faces go so dark. It was unacceptable, he knew how it felt from the beginning, as he looked up, seeing Shanks above the sky.

'He.. saw him one last time.. didn't he?'

Looking down at his son, who didn't have a chance to speak, Corazon did not let him speak, no tears from his cheeks formed, instead, a very unacceptable aura coming from Law. He couldn't accept that Luffy is gone. He couldn't accept, not a single thing.

He won't accept the thing.

From the moment on,  all the dimensional beasts have been killed as they significantly win. With claiming such a big victory. They've been looking for the others, they saw Sabo and Ace's expression was very cold and very blank, slightly pale. Law didn't say a word, he remained silent. Zoro and Sanji did the same thing, however, their faces have also been cold, like they've been dead, with such a deadpanned cold expression.

And as for Corazon, all of them, coming out from the forest, holding Luffy's Straw Hat that no one ever wore before. Everyone was astonished that the bright one was gone, and announced that he died.

"I don't believe such things!!!.. Every word you say about my grandson!!"

They all shiver from the deadly aura, "Calm down Garp!!", when they approach him, they've been thrown out by his intimidating aura that was releasing, the ground was cracking, however, Corazon showed no fear, from his face to his body, he just approached Garp.

And give the Straw Hat that Luffy always wore.

"I'm sorry, that we weren't able to protect your Grandson, Garp."

The only hat that left, Garp took the Straw Hat. A very empty Straw Hat that no one could ever wear. Dragon approaches Corazon, "We.. appreciate  that you try to protect my son, we have to thank you sincerely." Dragon may have a strong heart, and from the looks of it, Corazon can see the blank, and emptiness in his eyes. "Of.. course.." Looking at the Straw Hat.

Then they can see the others, who sincerely bowed for their respect, the moon isn't shining as bright anymore, the sky is turning full of blood color.

The sky is turning a dark red type of color, a bloody sky and also a bloody color of the moon.

A drip of water coking from the sky, it starts to rain, Garp can only see the Straw Hat, it feels very empty, not seeing Luffy able to wear it again like last time, he wouldn't take a right guess anymore, or fight and force himself that Luffy is alive. Shanks was watching from a far, his eyes are covered by his bangs and shadowed half of his face that covered his eyes. He was silent, looking at the hat that Garp was holding.

He saw the brothers were so empty and blank in such a cold aura coming from them, there were no enemies anymore, Whitebeard didn't say a word, Marco and the crew were in disbelief to hear the astonishing news that Luffy is dead.

No intention of raging, even Luffy's friends.

"L.. LUFFY CAN'T BE DEAD!!!"

Looking back to the person who said it, that was Ussop who was flooded with tears, "I DON'T BELIEVE HIS DEAD EITHER!!! BRING LUFFY BACK TO US!!!" Nami is also outraged with her weakness, and the agony of her voice as tears keep forming into her eyes, sliding down on her cheeks, Robin approaches her and hugs her.

"Luffy.... San..."

Brook was silent and couldn't say a word, droplets of the rain kept dropping on his skull, his bones were stiff, his whole body went stiff, hearing Luffy's awful and horrible news. "Luffy-San.... Is dead.. Luffy-San....... Is dead..." Keep muttering the same words over and over again, remembering his fellow friends that also died, now Luffy is also gone.

"It's.. so heartbreaking.. even though I have no heart.. I'm sad yet no tears keep forming in my eyes.. I'm dead but I still feel the agony that's building up inside me.. Say, Luffy-San.. what did we do wrong that you left us?.."

Questioning himself, muttering so much, looking at Franky who was flooded with tears, crying on the ground, gripping on the ground raging after raging, as Brook remained silent for a moment.

He gripped his sword tightly, seeing the Straw Hat that was empty and nothing can make sense about it. He saw Jinbei didn't shed a tear, hiding his pain from the inside and for Yamato, who has anger and guilt coming from her expression. "I.. should have stayed.... With him." Muttering those words, everybody was breaking down from the news.

Mihawk did not also expect the turning events tonight. Hearing the news, was surprising. Perona was beside who remained silent, "Say.. Daddy." she silently called.

"What?"

"Is he gonna come back?"

That question made Mihawk flinch. Calm expression and body made him look at the Straw Hat, being hugged by Garp, and ask the question that was different from Perona's question.

"Do you care about him?"

"I.. do."

..

"He is a friend.. after all.."

Whispering those answers, a response that he didn't expect from his daughter, Mihawk deeply sigh, did not say another word.

Crocodile was also silent, due to the fact of hearing the news, seeing his one crew, crying out of agony and despair, Bon Clay, and the other fan named Bartolomeo was raging out of anger and flooded tears with such sadness and sorrow.

"I'm going home."

"A-AREN'T YOU AT LEAST GONNA SAY SOMETHING YOU BIG BULLY!?!"

Being asked by one of his crew, Bon Clay, Crocodile just shrugged it off for no reason and did not hesitate to walk away. He did not say a single word that he wanted to say, he'd rather stay silent from the turn of the events. It was disappointing.

Back to Garp, looking at the Straw Hat that no one could ever touch. "I will take this back." Looking at the sound of the voice that is none other than Shanks himself. But Garp didn't let him. "No, even this is your Hat, this is the only one my grandson wore. I will refuse to give it to anyone." He immediately turned Shanks down, Shanks understood what he meant. He knew how he cared so much about his dear Grandson.

As the battle has finally ended.

But after a few days, it feels not normal enough. In the dining room.

Mostly Corazon, looking at the food that is served on the plate, staring at it, and from the looks of Ikkaku, Bepo, Shachi and mostly Penguin who didn't say a word. Their eyes were slightly red, he knew they'd cry for a friend.

"Where's Law?"

Shachi and Ikkaku look at each other, worried from the looks of their faces, Penguin was just quiet, Bepo sighs so he steps in to answer Corazon's question himself.

"It appears Law has no appetite for eating, well.. he eats, when he wants to, right now.. I guess.. he won't leave his room."

Bepo says, Corazon did not give any comment. The reason was specifically simple from it, due to Luffy's death, everyone felt very empty.

•|•|•

Even right now, in school.

Nami wasn't talking much, Ussop was with Nami, doing some materials from a junk in school, even though it was cool, Ussop wasn't interested in what he was doing right now. Luffy appreciates all of his inventions. Robin was also quiet like nothing happened, however, for what she remembers, Luffy seems to have chosen this path so she respects it. She even thought of Luffy, that she needs to smile for him. She respected his decision even though it was so hard to accept.

Yamato and Zoro are classmates, plus, Vivi and Shirahoshi as well as Rebecca. The teacher of the class understood why Zoro was awake for a while, but not listening to the lesson he had to explain, he was not sleeping, not at all. Yamato stares at Zoro, meanwhile, she is also in her deep thoughts.

On the other hand, Jinbei was teaching, he was also affected by Luffy's sudden death.

As for Franky who was sulking to death, yet he kept inventing what Luffy really liked, Brook was with him, as a "Human". Brook was quiet. Everything was quiet, "Franky-San..... can I ask something?" Brook asked for a moment, Franky looked back at him to face Brook.

"What do you want to ask?"

"As a living Dead that rises up from my own grave..."

Brook never thought he would say this. That he give some thoughts just by thinking all about it. His intentions.

"What.. if we bring back.. Luffy-San?"

"Tch.. That's impo--..... Wait... W-..What did you.. just say...?"

Franky's eyes widened slightly, he never heard Brook say such things out of nowhere that was unbelievable.

Very unbelievable to believe.

"Right now..!!! Oi!! Brook!! What did you say!?!!"

Standing up from his feet and shaking Brook, freaking up right now, Brook stare at him and spoke again.

"I.. said, what if we bring Luffy-San back.. Yohohoho~ I've been living as a "Dead" after all."

It was unimaginable.

"THAT'S IT!!!! WE SHOULD!!---.."

"N-NOT YET! FRANKY-SAN!!!!"

"WHY!?! MORON!!! AT LEAST WE HAVE!!---.."

"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REVIVE YET!.."

It made everything shut up, "I.. don't know how to revive yet.. I.. I've been learning about revival since I was just a little boy, however, to the fact that I didn't believe such theories.. now, we need it. I just need to study it a little bit more." Brook was unsure enough if it's true or is it just a fake. All he need is to study it a litte bit further.

•|•|•

At the night.

Brook returned to the Underworld at his castle.

In the dark, intimidating library, he tried to find the book that he's been reading, then he notice a book. A book that got his attention. A history, about 800 years ago.

He hummed for a moment and opened the book.

"Many.. years ago.. there was a God that.. save people.. about 800 years ago?.." Flipping the papers as he stop when he saw a picture. "He was the.. pride and joy to all people who prayed.. but.. after.." Flipping on the second page.

"He got.. betray by his own people.. how sad! This is just sad!!" Flipping on the next page, but it was blank. It was all blank, nothing but papers, old one's, like it was burnt. Brook find it disappointing, he still wants to read some of it, however, it's empty.

He close the book and notice something on the last page.

"Oh??.."

It was cursive, beautiful writing of letters.

As he slowly read the sentence.

"As long as people year for it, it's existence will never disappear."

Reading it slowly, and he heard a picture just come out from the book, dropping on the floor, he took the picture, it was very old one, he couldn't clearly see who was the person was, so he took the book and the picture with him, and another book caught his attention was the book about "Revival".

Brook immediately took it out from the shelf, and opens it.

It was vey old book, she summons a table and a chair as he sits on it, as well as tea. Reading two books at once.

The picture was also important, he also summons a lamp since it was too dark to read. Then he notice the picture was clearly showing, "Oh! I know!!" he place the picture beside the lamp, as it was showing a "Person". Slowly.

Brook was waiting who was the person, when the picture clearly appeared he was excited and yet shock.

"E-EHH...!!!!!?!? T-THIS IS....THIS IS...!!! L-L-LUFFY-SAN!?!?!"

In the end, he called Robin for help. A talented Demon Archeologist.

Robin was also surprised, and astonished, shocked at the same time, some words that Brook couldn't see and understand were read by Robin herself, the "God" that was talking about the book has the same look as Luffy has.

"Brook.. what are you planning?"

She got too suspicious of what he was doing in the late night, showing her this, just now.

"I.. Robin-San.. what if we bring back.. Luffy-San? What if we bring him back?"

It made Robin's eyes widened in sweat, she was speechless to say anything that her mouth was shut unable to say anything. She looked at the picture, she took her phone as she scrolled on her gallery, to see Luffy in the picture with the brightest joyful smile. And place the picture beside the phone.

One thing that bugs them is that the "Sun God Nika" and "Luffy" have both looks, like they were the very same person. Brook and Robin look at each other, "This is.. hard to believe." she mutters softly, 'What's more hard to believe is that.. Sun God Nika was erased from history, yet Luffy was born.. are they only one person? That's believable and yet unbelievable at the same time..' just thinking about it so deeply as she came to ask one question out of her conclusion of thoughts.

"Brook, let me ask."

"Robin-San?" Brook doesn't know what she is thinking, yet it was very serious, very serious. He can tell from the looks of her face.

"Did Luffy.. hide something from us?"

Brook blinks for a moment, confusion leads to his thoughts. "What?.. Hide something from us? Luffy-San will not do such a thing to hide everything from us! Luffy-San will never hide something from his friends!" Brook truthfully said, "I know about that, but Brook, do you find him suspicious at the time?" Robin got too curious and cautious at the same time.

"Suspicious?.."

Brooks thinks about it for a moment, "I don't think of him as suspicious.." Brook scratched the back of his head. "We need to figure out.. this puzzle, Brook. What if they are different? Or what if they're the same person." Robin just jumped out of her conclusion.

"L-LUFFY-SAN!?!? AND THIS GOD!? T-THEN IS THAT M-MEAN LUFFY-SAN IS A G-G-GOD!?!?!"

It was very unbelievable. Mostly to Brook himself is utterly shocked, that his jaw drops on the floor. Robin was also astonished at her own question.

"Anyway, Brook, maybe.."

"R.. Robin-San?"

"Maybe.. there's a chance to revive him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 10.8K 32
| SLOWLY EDITING | | THE SEQUEL HAS BEEN RELEASED: Prologue + Chapters 1-6) This book has a few grammatical errors but read if you please. It is said...
230K 7.6K 110
LawLu { Trafalgar Law x Monkey D. Luffy } One is a Mafia Boss, who practically kills people and destroys people's lives. Perfectly good at gambling...
12.9K 513 14
(MODERN AU) β€’ β€’ ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...
87.1K 2.7K 17
Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy who was will known enimies but was also in a secret relationship. They're friends somehow got suspicious...