Amid The Rathores

By _Aditiwrites_

Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matte... More

Character Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1[Aadiya Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 2 [Naina Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 3 [Samaira Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 4 [Her King]
Chapter 5 [Her Nightmare]
Chapter 6 [Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 7 [Samaira]
Chapter 8 [His Highness is jealous]
Chapter 9 [Their miseries]
Chapter 10 [Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 11 [Abhimaan's Vulnerability]
Chapter 12 [The king's decision]
Chapter 13 [The princess of Sirohi]
Chapter 14 [Stranger eyes]
Chapter 15 [Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 16 [Avinash]
Chapter 17 [2'nd marriage]
Chapter 18 [Broken Aadiya]
Chapter 19 [Abhimanyu is Jealous]
Chapter 21 [Abhimaan and Aadiya]
Chapter 22 [Rana saa is injured]
Chapter 23 [Abhimanyu and Rudraveer]
Chapter 24 [Queen]
Chapter 25 [who is behind it]
Chapter 26 [Samaira knows the truth ]
Chapter 27 [Antidode found]
Chapter 28 [A part of Abhimanyu's misery ]
Chapter 29 [Rudra tries to explain]
Chapter 30 [Aadiya and Abhimaan]
Chapter 31 [Rift Between Abhimanyu and Naina]
Chapter 32 [Rudra's Anger on Samaira]
Chapter 33 NEW CHAPTER [Abhimaan and Rudra]
Chapter 34 [Naina Regrets]
Chapter 35 [Rudra tries to earn forgiveness]
Chapter 36 [Making It up to Everyone]
Chapter 37 [Trying to get Abhimanyu talk]
Chapter 38 [Rudra Makes up to Samaira]
Chapter 39 [Who is Anya to Abhimaan]
Chapter 40 [The Closure]
[Epilogue]

Chapter 20 [Rudra's past]

23.4K 1.2K 94
By _Aditiwrites_

I looked at Bhabhi maa as she prepared the khichdi With a smile and went near her .

"Bhanhi usse Rana saa ka priya bhojan banane ka kaha aur apne toh aap yeh sadi khichdi bana rahi hai kyu" I asked worried and she smiled at me Saying "kyuki ab Rana saa hamare hath ki Yeh sadi khichdi kahenge ya uske hatho se bana hua apna priya bhojan Yeh unki iccha Hai" and I nodded.

(Sister in law you asked her to make the kings favourite and yourself making this simple food)
(Because now the kings eats my made simple food or her made favourite food the choice is his)

To say I wad worried would be an understatement Ofcourse i was a lot worried and I dont know I am not getting a good feeling from the past hours !

Shaking my head I looked at them When I noticed Prachi take the food out with the servants and Bhabhi smiled at me as we walked out .

I could feel the tention in the dining hall and Even taking a breath seemed tough here !

Ofcourse the three heirs sitting and all of them not in a good mood a mistake and they would kill you !

I noticed as the servants served the food to the Family and my eyes were just focussed on the 3 men who nodded at The servants and they left.

I noticed as Rana saa was about to take a bite but stopped making all of us Gulp.

"khaiye Rana saa maine khud aapke liye apne haatho se banaya hai" I heard Prachi and took a deep breath as Rana saa kept back and pushed back the plate .

(Please eat king i Made it for you myself)

"Aadiya" I heard his cold dominating voice and looked at aadiya bhabhi to see her take a deep breath as she Slowly said "ji" and came an Immediate reply "aapko pata hai ki Ham aapke alawa kisi aur ke hath ka khana nahi khate" i heard and this moment it clicked.

(Aadiya)
(Yes)
(You know that I don't like anyone's handmade food except for you)

So , bhabhi knew he would not eat the food prepared by her so She prepared Khichdi !

"par rana saa hamne bas khichdi banayi hai sada khana aap kahenge" I heard her ask and smiled as he nodded and the servants Immediately removed the plates and I smiled as my husband pushed his plate a Bit too Saying "mujhe lagta hai mai aur Abhimanyu bhaiya bhi khichdi khaenge" and Noticed Even Abhimanyu bhaiya's plate was untouched.

(But king i cooked a very simple food will you eat ?)
(I think me and brother will also have your made food only bhabhi)

I so love the respect and love the two hold for Bhabhi!
I and Naina Bhabhi looked at each other smiling as we took the khichdi and served our respective husbands and it was only Then They ate.

I looked at Prachi to see her glaring at Bhabhi maa who was Serving Rana saa more and chuckled as her all food went wasted .

Even the elders had the khichdi and not the royal dinner !

Once we were all done with it I moved towards my bedroom and then to my personal royal garden !

It is a place i feel peace at !
The Beautiful environment , chirping of birds , the sound of water falling from the fountain the greenery around and the small rabits running here and there made the environment so peaceful , Beautiful and lively !
I Immediately felt at peace coming here.

I did not know How much time i spent enjoying my Surroundings When I heard footsteps and the rabbits near me Immediately ran away as I looked up to see Kuwar saa coming towards me.

I noticed as he sat down beside me on the swing and picked up one of the rabbits in his arms petting it and I smiled as he kept on caressing it and soon the little animal slept in his lap and he Slowly put it down on the grass.

"Kya hua" I heard him and slowly placed my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me !

(What happened)

"Ek baat puchu" I asked and he hummed holding my hands as he kissed the back of my palms making me smile.

(Can I ask something)

"Aisa kya hua tha Kuwar saa , ki aap apne dono hi bhaiyo se baat nahi kar pate khas kar ke Abhimaan bhai saa se" I questioned him and felt his body go stiff hearing me.

(What happened Kunwar Sa, that you are unable to talk to both your brothers, especially Abhiman Bhai?)

This question has been bothering me for a long time !
I had heard about the Brothers bond and the love They had for each other from the villagers and now I cant understand of why dont they even talk to each other .

"4 saal ka tha mai baccha tha itni samajh nahi thi , Abhimanyu bhaiya 6 saal ke the aur Abhimaan bhai saa 10 saal ke ; bhai saa ham dono se bahot hi zyada pyaar karte the aur ham unse  din bhar mai un dono ke hi sath rehta tha jab tak Papa ne ek aisa nirnay nahi liya jiske karan sab badal gaya" I heard him say and i could see through those hazel green eyes and saw the pain in them.

(I was a child when I was 4 years old, I did not understand that much, Abhimanyu Bhaiya was 6 years old and Abhiman Bhai Sa was 10 years old; brother loved both of us a lot and so did we
We used to stay with him all day long until Papa made a decision that changed everything.)

Slowly holding his hand in mine i pulled him in my embrace as he took a deep breath speaking "Bhai saa ko America bhejne ka nirnay chota tha samajh nahi aaya ek hafte me bhai saa ko jana tha aur mujhe laga woh hame pasand nahi karte the isko chod ke ja rahe hai aur tha bhi mai unka sautela bhai bevkoof tha har tarah se tod diya unhe maine na jane kya kya kaha" I heard him say and caressed his hairs .

(He took the decision to send brother to America , i was a child did not understand much he had to leave in one week and i thought he did not love us so he is leaving and i was also his step brother this increased the insecurity in me and i hurted him in every possible way)

"Aap mujhse pyar nahi karte , sautela hu isliye chod ke ja rahe hai , maar denge na mujhe jab bade ho jaenge is dar se ki property mujhe na mil jaye" I heard him say and kissed his forehead.

(You do not love me , you are leaving because I am your step brother you would kill me when I grow old for property )

"Chota tha samajh nahi thi mujhe toh pata bhi nahi chala ki mere shabdo ka unpe Kya prbhav pada koshish ki unhone Samaira badle me maine maine bas unhe chot pahochayi aur jis raat woh ja rahe the us raat bhi aaye the mujhse milne par maine darwaza band kar liya tha adhe ghante tak woh darwaza khat khatate rahe par maine Nahi khola baad me dadi ne kaha toh khola par bharosa bhi karogi maine uske aage kya kiya" I heard him say as a few tears dropped from his making my heart clench.

(I was small i did not know how deep effects my words were leaving on him he tried explaining me samaira what did I do in the end hurted him he came to meet me but I locked the door and did not open he kept knocking for and hour but I did not open and you won't believe me what I did after that)

"kaanch ki botal thi usse zameen pe phod diya aur unhe kaha ki agar unhe mujhse milna hai toh uske upar chadh ke aana hoga" I heard him and looked at him saying "Aur woh aapke paas phir bhi aaye" and He nodded as he took a deep sigh trying to keep in the pain that was building up in his heart !

(There was a glass bottle i smashed it on the floor and asked him to walk over it and come to me if he wanted to meet me)
(And even then he came to you)

"Woh aaye unke pair se khoon beh raha tha , mujhe gale lagaya kaha ki mai apna khayal rakhu Aur chale gaye" I heard him and felt the weight of the guilt he had been Carrying for years !

(He came , his foot was bleeding but he hugged me and asked me to take care of myself and left)

"14 saal samaira , 14 saal maine nahi unki aawaz suni aur nahi unhe dekha pata hai school me sab taane marte the ki unke saath mere karan galat ho raha hai aur in sabka jad mai hu sab kehte the mai bura hu aur unka hak cheen raha Hu school ke baccho se leke teachers tak sabko aisa lagta tha aur aisa koi bhi ek din nahi tha jab mai" I heard him say .

(14 years , 14 years Samaira i did not hear his voice did not see him in school everyone blamed me saying that all this had happened because of me and i was responsible for it they told me that I was evil and wanted to snatch his rights as the future king and righful hier to the throne the teachers students all thought the same)

How tough would It have been for him to cope up with it !
He was blamed for whatever happened to Rana saa Even when he was responsible for it !
He was blamed for his entire Childhood looked at with disguste and bullied for Something he never did !

"ek Bhi baar baat kyu nahi 14 saalo me" I said softly and hw chuckled Saying "unhone kabhi mera phone nahi uthaya shayad nafrat ho gayi hai mujhse unhe aur galti bhi meri hi thi" i heard him and sighed.

(You never talked once in those 14 years)
(He never picked up my phone maybe he hated me and mistake is also mine)

"aapne kabhi unse baat nahi ki lautne ke baad" I heard him and he shook his head Saying "woh bahot badal gaye the Samaira ek pal ke liye toh mai pehchan bhi mahi paa raha tha ki yeh Abhimaan bhai saa hai , woh kuch nahi bolte the nahi kisi se baat karte the 5 saal se woh yaha hai ab hamare saath par phir bhi woh kuch nahi bolte in paanch saalo me ek baar bhi unhe muskurate nahi dekha maine" I heard him say and took a deep breath keeping the questions in beacuse I knew he was not in a state to answer all of them Right now.

(You never talked to him after he returned)
(He had changed a lot samaira for a second i was not able to identify if he was my brother who loved me so much he never spoke never talked to anyone he was with us these 5 years but never have i seen him smiling once)

Maybe I can ask Him This another time and kept on caressing his hairs and soon we did not even realise when we closed our eyes and slept there in the garden.

When I woke up in the Morning I was greeted with the Sight of my freshly bathed Husband ! He stood there all ready in his two suit trying to manage with tie !

Yes the youngest Rathore prince does not know how to wear tie !
And right now he looked really cute trying to manage with it and looked at his mobile and chuckled.

He was watching a youtube video on how to tie a tie !
God my Husband is too cute !

And no one would beleive me if I said That the youngest Rathore is This cute !
Well my Husband has maintained a good cold , dominating , and scary image of his !

But he is cute , so like the Good wife I am I moved towards him and took the tie from him to see it all clotted and glared at him while he nervously ruffled his hairs and i Just Noticed his ears turning pink from embarrasment !

"Aap kitne cute hai Kuwar saa" ai said pulling on his cheeks and chuckled while he shook his head.

(How cute you are Prince)

Smiling i knotted the tie properly and made him wear it when he kissed my cheeks after it was done making me blush and left the room Taking his wrist watch.

Shaking my heard , I got ready for the day soon With the help of the attendees and realised i am Slowly getting used to it !

Once the men had left for their works I , Naina bhabhi and Aadiya bhabhi were sitting and talking on some Royal affairs when Aadiya bhabhi asked for our suggestions !

We three were lost in our own world When a attendee came in Saying "Rani saa woh prachi andar aana chahti hai aane du" and Bhabhi nodded !

(Queen , prachi wants to come in should we allow)

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Author's Note :-

So here it is a part of Rudra's suffering but yet there are secrets to come out !
A lot has been hiding behind the walls of the palace and in the depth of the royal's hearts .

Any guesses ?
Why would Abhimaan not pick up calls !
Why would he not talk to them after returning?
And why was he sent away when the other two studied from the kingdom itself ?

Bye and have a great day ahead !
Lots of love !!

~Aditi

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 25.6K 32
Status :- Ongoing.. ~Glimpse~ "Is This true diya? Did you lied to us all?" Ruhanika asked Diya as calmly as She could, The Whole Family have Starte...
69.6K 2.9K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
2.9M 133K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
33.8K 1.2K 28
The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . He rules the underworld. He is forced to...