๐–๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐„๐‘๏ฟฝ...

By -dvrkside

WATCH THE INFERNO BURN โ she was going to extinguish the fire nation's destructive flames. โž zuko x yan qian... More

๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
โ”โ”โ”โ” โช ACT. i โซ โŸ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
โฐยน
โฐยฒ
โฐยณ
โฐโด
โฐโต
โฐโถ
โฐโท
โฐโธ
โฐโน
ยนโฐ
ยนยน
โ”โ”โ”โ” โช ACT. ii โซ โŸ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…
ยนยฒ
ยนยณ
ยนโด
ยนโต
ยนโถ
ยนโท
ยนโธ
ยนโน
ยฒโฐ
ยฒยน
ยฒยฒ
ยฒยณ
แต‰แต–โฑหกแต’แตแต˜แต‰

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

5.5K 116 38
By -dvrkside

❛ 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑰𝑵𝑮 . . .

watch the inferno burn / prince zuko
━━━━ ❛ avatar: the last airbender ❜

copyright 2023 © -dvrkside

ooo. YAN QIANG
has lived her life in the Middle Ring of Ba Sing Se. She lived with her mother and father and tried to live as normally as possible. However, normal was a hard thing to achieve when the Fire Nation and Dai Li controlled and monitored everything. In this world, certain people from the three Nations are gifted with special abilities that allow them to control nature's elements such as water, fire, and earth (airbending was once present in the world, but after the mass genocide of all the Air Nomads, it no longer existed). In Ba Sing Se, the only acceptable bending ability allowed was firebending; anyone caught bending any other element was arrested on the spot. That was no way to live. A free spirit that defied rules and traditions, Yan simply wanted to earthbend as much as she pleased without the worry of being taken away to who knows where. Aware that her father would want to fight in the Earth Kingdom army despite his crippling health, Yan knew that if her father went to fight, he would not return home. She was a daughter, not a son; she could not fight nor did her parents think it was appropriate. But she knew she had to do something to restore order to how it once was! She couldn't stay hidden in her home, suppressing her abilities forever. Perhaps that was the sole reason why she took her father's sword and left in the middle of the night and joined the Earth Kingdom army disguised as a man.

ooo. ZUKO
is the Crown Prince of the Fire Nation, the heir to the throne. Everyone knew the story of the prince from the Fire Nation that restored his honor all on his own. Zuko's father was Ozai, the current reigning Fire Lord that wished to rule everything from the Motherland to the far south where the Southern Water Tribe resided. At his side was his daughter Azula who controlled the armies and called the shots to the war. Zuko was left in the Motherland as a figurehead ruler while his father and sister were off fighting; he held no real power, simply there to act as an ornament for his people. The scarred prince hated living in his father's shadow; he was still young, shouldn't he be assisting his father in the war? Why was he bound to be back home where he just sat on a throne all day? His sister was younger than him, yet she was out on the front lines shooting blue fire out of her fingertips like the prodigy she was. He wanted to do more in the world, he didn't regain his honor for nothing! Maybe that was the reason why he ran off with an earthbender girl dressed as a boy when she stormed into his room, intending to end his life where he stood.

zhang ziyi ...
yan qiang
━━━━ the spirited earthbender

❝ i swear, i am going to prove to everyone that i can do just as much as a boy can. ❞

dallas
liu ... zuko
━━━━ the scarred former prince

❝ i know my own destiny and i know who and what i must fight for. ❞

gordon cormier ...
aang
━━━━ the last airbender and avatar

❝ once we find appa, we are going to free this city and the world. ❞

kiawentiio ...
katara
━━━━ the last southern waterbender

❝ even if we can't find appa, we're still freeing the world. ❞

forrest goodluck ...
sokka
━━━━ the sword-wielding big brother

❝ i never understand girls who prefer to use swords than anything else. ❞

peyton elizabeth lee ...
toph beifong
━━━━ the blind bandit

❝ and i will never understand why you keep running your mouth around benders. ❞

&&
mako iwamatsu ... uncle iroh
maria zhang ... suki
elizabeth yu ... azula
daniel dae kim ... ozai
momona tamada ... ty lee

authors note.
i own nothing other than yan qiang, the qiang family, and the plotline. alrighty, so this story was slightly inspired by mulan (specifically the part where yan disguises herself as a man and joins the army in her father's place). she is discovered to be a woman very early on since this story is following the show and i didn't want to stretch out her time in the army for too long. for this story, aang is still in the iceberg by the time the fire nation took control of the northern water tribe and ba sing se. ozai is still the fire lord and the fire nation has sped up their process of world domination. aang's actual appearance is when he and the gang head to ba sing se after appa is kidnapped.

the characters in this story are aged up a bit. aang and toph are 14, katara, azula, and ty lee are 16, mai and zuko are 18, and sokka, suki, and yan are 17. the cast (excluding yan) are portrayed by the actors that will portray their characters in the live-action except for sokka since i personally didn't think his actor gave sokka vibes and toph who hasn't been cast yet.

warnings.
this book will include the following topics: violence, violence involving teenagers, war violence, sexism, discrimination, derogatory terms, grief, and betrayal. if you are triggered by any of these, this book might not be the best for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.6K 18
You are a Yuyan Archer, native to the Fire Nation. You are one of the only women skilled enough to be on this elite team. When Prince Zuko was banish...
822K 32.6K 37
( sequel to The Ruka Wild > book 1 ) Join Ruka on her journey alongside Prince Zuko and former General Iroh for her new destiny has begun. For the h...
256K 7.2K 40
๐Š๐š๐ข๐๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | ส™แดแดแด‹ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡: า“ษชส€แด‡ โ I'm not that stupid girl you led on before. โž โœŽ ๐€๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐š๐ซ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€๐ข๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ง๐๐ž...
68.1K 3.8K 27
GIVE ME LOVE | โ› you know, fire-boy, with all this stalking, I'm starting to think you like me! โœ...