The Karate King ~ Jack Brewer

By sisi_riddl3

**This story is a fanfic of Jack Brewer from Kickin' It** **Enemies to lovers** Jack Brewer was the strongest... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Arrival
Chapter 2 - The Reunion
Chapter 3 - 1st Day in a Not So New School
Chapter 4 - Getting to Know The Group
Chapter 5 - The Quest For Answers
Chapter 6 - First Detention
Chapter 8 - Bully
Chapter 9 - Week 1 of the Leg Brace
Chapter 10 - Week 2 of the Leg Brace
Chapter 11 - Final Week of the Leg Brace
Chapter 12 - First Day Back
Chapter 13 - A Steamy Night
Chapter 14 - Telling Kim The News
Chapter 15 - The First Official Date
Any suggestions??
Chapter 16 - Turning 18
Chapter 17 - Graduation
Chapter 18 - Road Trip
Chapter 19 - The End of Their Story

Chapter 7 - School Group Project

1K 14 1
By sisi_riddl3

*the next day*
~Y/n's POV~
I walk into the first class of the day while in a good mood. Not thinking of Jack, at all. I sit down in my seat, which luckily is on the opposite side of the room of Jack's desk. Right before the bell rings; the teacher walks into the classroom. Once the bell rings, he starts explaining a partner project that we will be doing. Some random person asked if we could pick our own partner and of course, the answer was no. He assigns the pairs and my good mood just drops. I got partnered with Jack. Of all the people I could've been partnered with I get him. Way to ruin my day, Mr. Watson.

Mr. Watson tells us to sit near our partners and start planning our projects. I don't move out of my seat so Jack came over to me. "Hey.." he says. "Hi," I say, avoiding his eye contact, which I can feel him stare at the side of my face. "So.. what should we do for the project?" He asks. I finally look into his eyes. His incredibly beautiful eyes. God, Y/n, pull it together. I quickly look away. "Well, since it has to be a event in history, we could do the Trail of Tears," I suggest.

From the side of my eyes, I can see him nod.
"Meet me at my house after school today since we don't have karate," Jack says. I just nod and go back to doing my own thing while Jack goes back to his seat. The bell finally rings and I get to go to my next class. One without Jack in it.

.......

~Jack's POV~
Well, I was right. Y/n hates me even more now. I hurt her feelings. It'll be incredibly awkward doing this project together. I pace back and forth in my room, waiting for a knock on the front door. And soon enough, there is one. I rush down the stairs and open the door. "Let's get this over with," she mutters under her breath, thinking I can't hear her. But I did hear her. "You already know where my room is, so let's just go up there," I say, and she nods. She still won't look into my eyes. I've really fucked up. But I can't do anything now. I mean I could, but I doubt it would work.

Seconds, minutes, and hours pass by and we finally finish our project. I think it's pretty good. There wasn't a lot of communication while making it, which she was probably hoping. She gets all of her stuff together to leave. She quickly glances at me and I stare into her gorgeous eyes. Jesus Christ, get a hold of yourself Jack. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow Jack," she says with a sigh. "Yeah, I guess so," I say, taking a deep breath. And before I knew it, she was out of my room, leaving me alone.

A/n: I feel like this is a bad story, but I'll keep writing it anyway

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 205 35
Y/n has had a hard life since her dad left and her mother is always working to provide for their small family. She is bullied at school and is often...
68.5K 1.9K 20
! I wrote this fanfic when I was 12, and when I was in my delulu, kpop era. Please forgive the errors.. ! This story is about a woman named y/n. Her...
187 0 25
Summary This is my first fanfic I have posted to something. This is based on a dream I had. This is set after Jack broke up with Wiishu and before he...
5.3K 281 52
17 year old Alex has a little secret and a dark mental history. He has a three month old daughter with a girl he drunkenly hooked up with. She's a s...