REWRITING | devotion >< | TOR

By Honeybitz

>< TOR : THE ODDITIES ROLEPLAY. - this is a rewrite of a story that was made a... More

>< 0001 | Hanging out,

358 10 0
By Honeybitz

OCTOBER 7TH - MON
LOCATED ; SISTER LOCATION.

FREDDY'S POV.

Sitting on the floor on the middle of my room, I let out a quiet sigh.

I felt bored, not knowing what to do today- I've ran out of ideas, and I didn't wanna talk to Mr. Squirrel, he's too rude.

I even would have Golden Freddy bother me, but I don't know where he is- I haven't seen him inna few days,, weird.

I pulled at my bow tie trying to think of ideas,

Maybe I could open another restaurant! But instead of it being on the stage it can be where puppets box is.

..

Nevermind, pretty sure I did that already.

I stayed seated on the floor, contemplating on what to do today.

I bit the inside of my cheek before standing up and climbing down the ladder that lead to my room.

As I got to the bottom I walked out of the doorway- that didn't even have a door.

I scratched my arm as I looked around the pizzeria.

"Maybe I can hang out with puppet.." I muttered to myself.

I fidgeted with my fingers, walking over to puppets box; wanting to atleast have a conversation with him.

I would try and hang out with my best buddy; Foxy! But he's probably busy, or when I try to hang with him or talk with him he'd yell at me and call me annoying, I dunno.

I reached the area where his box rested, looking around but seeing nobody in view.

"Jeez.." I muttered to myself.

I started scratching my arm again, going towards the blue box with purple ribbon attached.

"Hello?" I yelled out,

Silence filled the room, not even a small breath was heard.

It was honestly scary to me, but this was also normal, normal for puppet not to be here most of the time.

I softly tapped the box; "Hello? Puppet?" I called out once more.

I raised an eyebrow,

"Huh, I guess he's asleep or somethin'." I backed away from the box; feeling even more unenthusiastic than earlier.

I pursed my lips and walked back to the main room, walking over to the stage.

I pulled myself up and sat near the center of the stage, poking at my bow tie once more.

I looked around the familiar pizzeria; "I can honestly go on and on about how boring today is." I frowned.

I don't even wanna try and talk to ballora, she'd probably kick me out of her room anyways, same with baby and the rest of them.

I scratched and tilted my head, still trying to think of day - ideas.

Nothing came to mind.

I have no ideas anymore! I made too many restaurants inside the pizzeria, and the others always hated them! I don't know why, I made sure to give them the best chicken.

But they'll always complain about how it isn't want they order- yeah right; chicken- burger- same thing.

"They complain to much." I said out loud, it's not like I'm talking to anyone anyway.

They could've at least appreciated the; amazingly, cooked, fresh, chicken I gave them.. so rude.

Especially Foxy, I watched him throw away the chicken a few times now,

I can't believe how he choose steak over chicken. Steak.

I furrowed my eybrows, "Eugh, he's so picky."

I tapped on the wooden floor below me, making a random beat.

That's at least entertaining.

As I continued to use my hands to make a; stage - floor board rhythm; I heard voices approach to where I was.

I continued making rhythms but my eyes immediately shot up due to excitement from wanting to hang out with anyone, literally anyone.

I saw two familiar people walk out of the kitchen.

Which were, Puppet and Foxy.

"Ohh.. so that's where they were!" I mumbled.

The two were having a conversation that looked interesting, but could just be about things I couldn't understand.

I stared at them in confusion and nosiness.

Nope, still didn't know what they were chatting about.

My eyes were locked onto the both of them, till they slightly move over to Foxy.

I stared at him for a few seconds for a unknown reason, he didn't notice I was looking at him but I'm pretty sure puppet did because he did glance my way.

I dunno if he told Foxy I was just staring but even if he did he still didn't turn his head towards me.

'You think this is like.. acting like a stalker or somethin'?' I thought to myself,

Nah.

I shook my head, breaking myself from that small trance, looking away in the process.

I realize I stopped making rhythms with my fingers.

I bit the inside of my cheek,

A couple minutes passed and i realized puppet left but Foxy stayed in the room with me, but he didn't really do anything; he just sat on one of the chairs that rested in the room.

Though he didn't say anything to me nor did he look at me.

I sighed and walked back to my room.

I was taking a nap before I heard someone knock on the wall that lead to my room.

"Freddy?" I heard a raspy voice call out.

I pushed myself from the red couch I was rested on and walked over to where the voice came from.

"Oh, hey Foxy!" I grinned.

He smiled back before asking me a question,

"Do you wanna hang out with me and Puppet today? It's just been boring with the two of us and we asked everyone else- so you're kinda our last chance.." he muttered the last part.

I jumped in excitement; "Oh boy! Do I!"

He nodded and headed down the ladder as I followed.

As I reached the bottom I saw Puppet leaning against the wall, waiting for Foxy to come over.

"Okay, we're ready, let's go do something." Foxy announced.

Puppet nodded and I just stood next to him.

They both decided to go to the kitchen and hang out in there; and I agreed since I didn't care where we'd hang out at.

I grinned happily,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
672K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
609K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...