My Hero Academia : The Day Ev...

By ChildOfBeast13

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time pas... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : What It Takes to Be a Hero
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Start Line
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Hero Basic Training
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Encounter with the Unknown
Season 1 ( Finale ) Chapter 6 : All Might
Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival
Season 2 Chapter 3 : In Their Own Quirky Ways
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Battle On, Challengers!
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Rex vs. Bakugo
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Time to Pick Some Names
Season 2 Chapter 8 : Bizzare! Sir Nighteye Appears!
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Mixed Signals
Season 2 Chapter 13 : Gear up for Final Exams
Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero
Season 2 Chapter 15 (Finale) : Encounter
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Wild, Wild Pussycats
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Kota
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Alpha
Season 3 Chapter 4 : Roaring Upheaval
Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!
Season 3 Chapter 8 : All For One
Season 3 Chapter 7 : Symbol of Peace
Season 3 Chapter 8 : End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms
Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves
Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test
Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren
Season 3 Chapter 13 : Rescue Exercises
Season 3 Chapter 14 : Our Brawl
Season 3 (Finale) Chapter 16 : Unrivaled
Season 4 Chapter 1 : Boy Meets...
Season 4 Chapter 2 : Fighting Fate
Season 4 Chapter 3 : An Unpleasant Talk
Season 4 Chapter 4 : GO!!
Season 4 Chapter 5 : Breach
Season 4 Chapter 6 : Lemillion
Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope
Season 4 Chapter 8 : Bright Future
Season 4 Chapter 9 : School Festival
Season 4 Chapter 10 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part
Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial
Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal
Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!
Season 4 Chapter 14 : Let it Flow! School Fesitval!
Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Season 4 (Finale) Chapter 16 : His Start
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 1
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5
Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!
Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited
Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation
Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas
Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

Season 3 Chapter 15 : A Season for Encounters

292 12 0
By ChildOfBeast13

Currently at U.A. High School the students from Class A were all lined up and heading to school grounds to attend the opening ceremony with three of their students absent after being placed under house arrest.

Iida : Listen up, everyone! Stay in line and move promptly to the grounds!

Sero : You're the one who's not in line.

Iida then clenches his fists as he realizes what Sero said was true while being frustrated.

Iida : *frustrated* The dilemma of a class rep!

Monoma : I heard Class A–

Suddenly, the Class A students hear a familiar voice and see that it was Monoma from Class B.

Monoma : Two people! You had two people fail the provisional licensing exam!

Sero : Class B's Monoma!

Kaminari : He's crazy, as usual!

Kirishima : So were you the only one to fail again? Like with the final?

Monoma simply laughs at Kirishima's question and turns his back to the U.A. student, confusing him.

Kirishima : Which is it?!

Monoma : We...

Monoma : ...all passed! We've pulled ahead of you, Class A.

Todoroki : *guilty* Sorry... everyone...

Kirishima : They're turning it into a competition on their own, so don't worry about it.

Tsunotori : According to Vlad Teacher, we'll have classes together this semester! I'm looking forward to it!

Kirishima : Oh, I can't wait to test out my skills!

Kaminari : Anyway, you're an exchange student, right?

Monoma then slides over to Tsunotori and whispers something into the exchange student's ear before she says it to Kaminari and Kirishima.

Tsunotori : I'll beat you up so bad you won't be able to get back up!

Kirishima and Kaminari were shocked after hearing that from Tsunotori while Monoma was laughing and gave a thumbs up to his classmate who was confused by his behaviour.

Kendo : Don't teach her weird phrases!

Kendo then comes from behind and chops Monoma on the back of the neck and knocks him unconscious.

??? : Hey, we're trying to get through back here.

Iida : I'm sorry! Come now everyone, save your chitchat for later. You're causing problems for other people!

The Class A students then look behind them and see Shinso from the general studies class and the rest of his classmates.

Shinso : Don't show me how uncool you are.

Tokoyami : Shinso.

Jiro : He's the person who fought Midoriya at the sports festival.

Sero : That guy looks... like he's bulked up a bit...

==================================================================================================

All of the students in U.A. High School finally made it outside and lined up according to their grade while standing in front of their principal, Nezu, who was standing on a platform as he began the opening ceremony.

Nezu : Hey! It's the small mammal you all love, the principal! Recently, the fur I'm so proud of has deteriorated in quality... It's hard for me to take care of it. This is something you can say about humans, too. Even if you have a balanced diet with zinc and vitamins, the most important thing has to be sleep. Disturbing your lifestyle is the worst for your fur. So if you're trying to improve your hair quality, you should make sure to get enough sleep!

In the Class A line Kaminari was playing with Ojiro's tail as everyone listened to Nezu's speech.

Ojiro : ( I don't really care... )

Kaminari : ( I can't believe how long he's talking about this... )

Nezu : The cause of the disturbance in lifestyle is incidents from this summer vacation. I'm sure you all already know about-- The loss of a pillar. The effects of that incident have appeared faster than I could have imagined. There will be great chaos in society in the near future. In particular, this will be most apparent to those of you in the hero course. You must approach activities outside of school, like the hero work studies that mainly second, third years participate in, with greater sense of caution and crisis than before.

Ashido : Hero work studies?

Tsuyu : Is it like the next level of the internships we did?

Nezu : The air always feels heavy when we talk about gloomy things like this, huh? The adults are working hard to do something about that heaviness. We'd like you all to learn that hard work from them and develop into capable people. All of you in the business course, general studies, support course, and hero course– I don't want you to forget that you're all successors of this society.

As Nezu finished up his speech other teachers went up to the to inform the students about other things before the pro hero Hund Dog, who was the non-curricular guidance teacher, went up to the platform.

Vlad King : And now, we have a few warnings from the non-curricular guidance teacher, Mr. Hound Dog.

Vlad King steps back as Hound Dog walks up to the mic and starts to speak to the students.

Hound Dog : Grrr... Yesterday... grrrrrr... At the dorms! Grrrr... growl.... Unused to grrr... life–

However, Hound Dog stops making sense and starts to bark uncontrollably before howling at the end before walking off the platform.

Vlad King : Let's see. There were students fighting last night. You might be unused to life at the dorms, but let's live a life of moderation, is what he means.

Kirishima & Kaminari : ( What was Mr. Hound Dog there for? )

Mineta : Does he forget human speech when he gets angry? There's still so much I don't know about U.A....

Yaoyorozu : Rex, Midoriya, and Bakugo are being treated as problem children, aren't they?

Vlad King : And now, return to your classrooms, starting with the third years.

The third year students then do what Vlad King said and return to their classrooms. In the crowd of third years, there was a girl with long blue hair patting the back of the person who was in front of her.

??? : Hey, hey, hey! I know! Hey, listen to what I heard! It was a couple of first years! First years from Class 1-A who were fighting! Hey, do you know them? They're so energetic!

??? : *smirks* Oh?

=================================================================================================

After the opening ceremony was over all the students went back to their own classrooms. Currently, the Class 1-A students were back in their classroom as Aizawa began to announce a few things.

Aizawa : Okay then, we'll be continuing regular classes starting today. A lot of unprecedented things happened, but you'll need to switch gears and focus on your duties as students. We'll be staying inside the classroom today, but this semester, you'll have even harsher training than before.

Ashido : *whispering to Tsuyu* He's not talking about it...

Aizawa : What's that, Ashido?

Ashido : *scared* I haven't felt this in a while!

Tsuyu : *raising hand* I'm sorry, can I ask a question? Can you tell us what the "hero work studies" that came up earlier during the opening ceremony are about?

Sero : Oh yeah, the principal said something about that.

Tokoyami : I was wondering, as well.

Yaoyorozu : He said it was something many of the upperclassmen are engaged in...

Aizawa : I was planning to talk more about those at a later date, but... I guess telling you guys now is more logical. To put it simply, they're hero activities outside of school. Like the internships you did under heroes before... only closer to the real thing.

Uraraka : ( Oh, there was a system like that? )

Uraraka then thinks for a second and quickly stands up from her chair while raising her hand.

Uraraka : They why did I work so hard at the sports festival?!

Iida : That's true. If we have work studies, then even those who didn't get scouted at the sports festival would have paths open for them.

Todoroki : Calm down, Uraraka. You're not being yourself.

Uraraka : But–!

Aizawa : The hero work studies use the scouting from the sports festival as connections. This isn't part of a class, but an activity done at the discretion of the student. So those who weren't scouted at the sports festival would have a hard time lining one up to begin with. Originally, individual agencies recruited on their own, but there were many complications with trying to get U.A. students to join, so it ended up being like this. If you understand, sit down.

Uraraka : *sits down* I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions...

Aizawa : Now that you have your provisional licenses, you can assist in more real ways for longer periods of time. But there haven't been many cases where first years have received their provisional licenses. With the increased activity of villains, we are currently thinking seriously about your participation. Well, we'll have you hear more about what it's like and explain in further detail at a later date. We've got our own circumstances to consider. Well then, sorry to keep you waiting, Mic.

Suddenly, Present Mic who seemed to have been waiting outside the classroom the entire time came through the door as it was time for English class.

Present Mic : First period is English! In other words, my time! It's been an age since I stood on this stage! Did you miss me, bro? We've got a lot to cover today! Let's fire it up! Yeah!

====================================================================================================

A few hours then passed as the sky turned from blue to orange as school was now over and the Class A students returned to their dorm. Mineta and Sero were standing next to a window as Mineta wiped off some dust that was on the frame.

Mineta : Hm? What's this dust, Bakugo?

Bakugo : Deku was supposed to clean that! Stop messing around! *to Midoriya* Hey, can't you even clean properly?!

Midoriya : I-I'm sorry! Oh, everyone, put the trash from your rooms out. I'll take them out together.

Kaminari : Hey, Mic's class today...

Kirishima : Don't tell me, you too?

Kaminari : Grammar we didn't learn just came out naturally, huh?

Ashido : Oh yeah, that! Right? I was surprised, too!

Kirishima : I forgot to prepare for class...

Kaminari : If I get stuck once, I can't process anything that comes after that.

Rex : *in English* Hey.

Suddenly, the three students hear footsteps walking over to them and turn around to see Rex who was holding a mop in his hand after cleaning the bathroom.

Rex : *in English* What do you mean? Was class hard today? Could you fill me in later since I've been stuck here all day.

Kaminari : Huh? Rex?

Ashido : You speak English? Respect.

Rex : Yeah. My parents and brother travelled all over the place, so other languages just roll off the tongue.

Ashido, Kirishima, Kaminari : *begging* Please teach us!

As the three beg Rex to help them with English, Midoriya couldn't help but chuckle at the situation since he thought it was funny. The young hero then looks over to Jiro, Hagakure, and Ojiro.

Jiro : About the work studies, I didn't get scouted, so I wonder if I'll be able to participate...

Hagakure : Maybe they'll have us go to the places where we did our internships.

Ojiro : I wanna participate. Don't you?

Iida : "In just one day, I feel like I'm being left behind"! That's the face you're making, Mr. House Arrest.

Midoriya : Don't call me "Mr. House Arrest"! That's mean! Um, Iida, what's a work study?

Rex : Yeah, I wanna know too. Fill us in.

Rex who agreed to help his three friends with English, walked over to the two and stood next to Midoriya.

Iida : I am angry! We have been forbidden to tell you anything about our classes by the teachers. Sorry, but you three will need to fully experience that feeling you have right now. Are you listening, Bakugo?

Bakugo : Shut up! I get it, Damn Four-Eyes!

However, Rex quickly slides over to Ashido, Kaminari, and Kirishima as he puts his arms over the three of them with a devious smile.

Rex : On second thought, tutoring comes with the cost of you telling me what a work study is. Wanna help me out?

Ashido, Kaminari, Kirishima : Huh?!

===========================================================================================

The scene changes to outside of Heights Alliance as Midoriya was heading over to the dumpster to dispose of his classmates' trash.

Midoriya : ( I want to know... What's a "work study"? We're clearly being left behind. )

Rex : Hey, Izuku.

Midoriya then hears someone call his name and turns around to see Rex who was walking up to him.

Midoriya : Rex? What's wrong?

Rex : You left behind one of the trash bags in the common space area.

Rex then holds up his arm and shows Midoriya that he was holding a trash bag in his hand.

Rex : Katsuki kinda lost it.

Midoriya : Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't notice.

Rex : It's fine. Come on, let me help you out.

Rex then takes one of the trash bags that Midoriya was holding as the two students walked over to the dumpster.

Midoriya : Thanks a lot for helping me.

Rex : No problem. It's pretty tough to carry garbage bags by yourself, anyways.

Midoriya : I guess.

Rex : So, we're getting left behind by our classmates, huh?

Midoriya : Yeah... For normal classes of course, but thinking objectively, these three days of house arrest will really hit hard.

Rex : There's hero basic training tomorrow, too. And I didn't manage to get anything out of Ashido, Kaminari or Kirishima. Not even Jiro or Yao-momo tell me what a work study was.

Midoriya : Everyone's going to learn new things and improve. There's gonna be a difference!

Rex : It's just three days. There's gonna be a slight difference, but It's not possible for anyone to get that much stronger in a short time.

Midoriya : But we're still falling behind! I need to catch up!

Rex : You worry too much, you know that? But I'm not gonna fall behind just because you are.

As the two continue to walk over to the dumpster they soon notice something out of the corner of their eye. They both look over to the right and see...

??? : Trash, right?

The two students then jumped a bit as they were shocked to see someone's face in the wall.

??? : You can throw away the food trays with the burnables.

Midoriya : *confused* Uh... right.

??? : *nods* Right.

The face then fazes back into the wall and disappears into the wall leaving a confused Midoriya and Rex.

Rex : *confused* Hey Izuku, please tell me you saw that face in the wall too.

Midoriya : I-I saw it, too... What was that just now...?

Suddenly...

??? : You're the energetic first years, right? *laughs* You're surprised, right? Sorry about that! I did it because you'd be surprised, though!

Midoriya : What in the world are you?

??? : *laughs* I wonder... I wonder what I'm doing, too, once in a blue moon. You'll find out who I am soon, right? I'm just glad you two are doing well! All I can say is that people are talking about you, so I came to see you in person! *to Rex* And I heard that–

Suddenly, the face fazes through the ground and disappears once again leaving the two students confused once again. Midoriya and Rex looked around the area to see if the face would pop out from somewhere else, but didn't catch a sign of it.

Midoriya : What... just happened?

Rex : I don't know. But, I think knowing might be harder than thinking about it.

Midoriya : I feel like I've seen him somewhere before...

Midoriya and Rex then walk over to the dumpster and dispose of the trash they were carrying while still being confused about what just happened.

======================================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

Three days finally passed as Rex and Midoriya's house arrest was finally over. The two turned in their written apologies to Aizawa and went back to school a little bit before Bakugo.

Currently, the two were back in their classroom as Midoriya was apologizing with an angry expression on his face.

Midoriya : I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused!

Rex : Yeah, I'm sorry too.

Uraraka : Deku, Rex, thanks for all of your hard work!

Jiro : "Hard work"? *to Rex* Why does he look so angry, anyway?

Rex : No idea. He's been like this ever since this morning.

Midoriya : Iida, I'm sorry for disappointing you!

Iida : Right... I'm just glad you know what you did wrong. But what's the matter?

Midoriya : I'm going to catch up with everything I fell behind in these past three days!

Kirishima : Oh, that's great! I love stuff like that!

Suddenly, Aizawa appeared behind Midoriya.

Aizawa : In your seats, everyone.

The students of Class A then hurried back to their seats and sat down as Aizawa started homeroom.

Aizawa : Morning. Now that Salazar and Midoriya are back, we'll go into more detail about the work studies. Please come in.

The classroom then slides open as the first year students look over at the door and see three people wearing the U.A. school uniform who walk in.

Aizawa : We'll have people who experienced it first hand tell you about how these are different from the internships. Listen carefully. The three third years at U.A. who stand at the top of all U.A. students– Also known as the Big Three.

Rex and Midoriya then look at the boy standing on the right and recognize his face as they realize he was the one who they saw during their house arrest and were shocked to see that he was one of the best students in all of U.A.

Rex : ( The Big Three... )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1K 41
In a world where 70 percent of the population are born with superpowers called quirks, there are two professions. These are heroes and villains. Gran...
64.3K 2.4K 38
They say that with the birth of a baby with Bio-luminescent powers, the dream of super powers became a reality. Soon, 80% of the population having wh...
36.5K 1.6K 29
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...
109K 3.3K 75
In a world where 80% of the population have extraordinary abilities known as quirks an occupation was made for those who wanted to be something more...