𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒

By merialmushae

-𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
ANOUNCEMENT
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
ANNOUNCEMENT
31

2

9.6K 252 70
By merialmushae

𝚈𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚜(𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢)
June 14th

  I was waiting for this painting to dry so can  drop it off to this lady in a couple of hours I started to roll up I looked at my phone to see was calling

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐥𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐧❤️👨🏽‍🦳
Man what I do now

"Wassup old man,"

 "Ain't shit old about me try again so why a lil birdie told me you fought last night," 

 "Look she pulled my hair tryna fight I did nothing to provoke that girl she came up to me on stupid shit,"

 "that doesn't mean you break her nose and she had a couple of broken ribs if you not taking your meds let me know now so I can stop wasting my money on pills you don't even take"

  Just knew he called to make me feel bad like ion want to take them shits bottom line if people leave me alone I'll be okay.

"Alright I get it.....those pills don't help tho they just don't make me feel like me y'all want me to stop fighting but I'm the one that's being provoked,"

  "Renny I understand that but you still need to control your temper I'll call about your medication you"ll have it by the end of the day which also means you'll be here for my lil get-together I already called your brother and sister,"

  "ill talk to you later be safe Oldman"

    It was already 4:10 I put my blunt out and hopped in the shower and played Garden Kisses by Giveon. I got in and washed my ass and got the fuck out it was 4:25 I went to my closet and to see what I wanted to wear. I picked out my grey sweat shorts, and blue and black shirt with my blue and black ones.

I left my hair out and Put some lipgloss on Ding! I checked my phone

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬 🤞🏽⛽️
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🙄
𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐝.
𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲
𝐁𝐫𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 😳.
𝐀𝐜𝐞❤️
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨🙄
"𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤" 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚🩷
𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐀𝐜𝐞❤️
𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲
𝐁𝐞𝐭. 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my keys and the painting. I locked the door and got in the car instantly put on Clouded by Brent Faiyaz and sped off to my destination.

𝟹𝟻𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
I pulled to ace house and lit my blunt up before I headed inside just vibing to my music after I was done I got out and just walked inside. Niggas never lock they door.
I walked in 

"ITS A MOTHER FUCKING ROBBERY GET YALL ASSES DOWN NOW"

"Mmcht Renny get the fuck almost had me a lil shooketh " 

 "I got y'all asses Ace I told yo ass stop leaving it unlocked neva know who tryna get you"

 I turned around and looked at Ace. He was talking to some dude with a hoodie on looking all suspect and shit. 

"You know how I get down Renny ain't nobody that stupid," 

"whatever but you ain't invincible,"

I went looking in the fridge to get myself a water bottle and some airheads don't care what nobody says those red ones are the best ones.

I came back to the living room and Nyla was on Draco's lap Ace was counting money seven and running around and saying "It's a killer inside my body" I swear something is not mentally right with him.

JJ was rolling up as always I sat beside this suspicious ass nigga and started to eat my candy.

"Why are you sitting beside me ?"

 I looked up and guess who the fuck it was the same weird-ass nigga from last night.

"Ummmm ace who tf is this cause why he talking to me like he dumb,"

 "Renny that's sin that's my lil sister Renny please leave that girl alone ion got time today maybe tomorrow and the days after that"

"Violence is never the key guys," Seven said

 "boy, I didn't even do nothing anyways why is he here," 

"Cause I can y'all females think y'all own something"

"Ace get your friend before he found out,"

 "shawty that lil fight you got into last night won't on shit" 

"I can definitely show you what I'm on since you wanna find out talking like you know some,"

"Renny leave that man alone," Draco said 

"he started with me first I was minding my black ass business he bothered me asking a dumbass question,"

"Anyways what time oldman lil get together," I said

"Girl he said 7, " Nyla said 

"ok,"

JJ passed me the blunt and some weed. We just sat there talking bout dumb shit I looked at the suspect he was actually kinda cute nice brown complexion and some nice ass lips but he'll never find out from me with the attitude he got.

 "ight let's go before he calls and ask where we at"

"WHO RIDING WITH WHO CAUSE I'M RIDING WITH RENNY SHE DRIVES FASTER" Seven yelled

 "nigga we're right here shut the fuck up," JJ said.

I just got up and grabbed my keys 

"if you riding with me I'm leaving now so you better c'mon before you get left," I said. 

Seven pushed everyone out of the way running out the door before he made it to the last step he tripped slow ass nigga.

 "I'm good can't nothing keep a real nigga down," he said skipping down the driveway.

I just shook my head cause where did we find him?

Seven and jj rode with me the suspect was with Ace of course Draco and Nyla rode together. Before I pulled off I turned on Less Speed by chief keef and blasted it

 "POINT ME TO THE RACKS PLEASE BEFORE I MAKE THIS FUCKING MAC SQUEEZE" Seven yelled

 taking out his gun and waving it around out the window. I just shook my head and sped off.

Really don't know where to start but Seven ass so dramatic

short chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 25.5K 27
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
4.2K 40 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
766K 26.8K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
428K 19.4K 32
𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌.. ©️𝙽𝙴𝙸𝙰𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴𝚂𝚂