Us, This Time

By notme_definitely

Riah Sky Valeria - a jolly, humble, yet mysterious nursing student at Hamilton University. A positive student... More

•Author's note•
•𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐒•
•Prologue•
•Chapter 1: Miss Gray"
•Chapter 2: Remember her?•
•Chapter 3: Picture•
•Chapter 4: The Rain•
•Chapter 5: Actions•
•Chapter 6: Suprise Trip and a Gift•
•Chapter 7: First Love•
•Chapter 8: Unexpected Person•
•Chapter 9: Confession and Pictures•
•Chapter 10: Letters•
•Chapter 11: Pageant•
•Chapter 12: Talk•
•Chapter 13: Sick•
•Chapter 14: Jealous•
•Chapter 15: Birthday Celebration•
•Chapter 16: Legal•
•Chapter 17: Moon•
•Chapter 18: Fiancé•
•Author's Sorry Note•
•Chapter 19: Suicide•
•Chapter 20: Little Boy•
•Chapter 21: Unknown•
•Chapter 22: Wish•
•Chapter 24: Regrets•
•Chapter 25: Outing•
•Chapter 26: Truth or Dare•
•Chapter 27: Truth•
•Chapter 28: Sexy Time•
•Chapter 29: A playful fate•
•Chapter 30: Car Accident•
•Chapter 31: Unexpected•
•Chapter 32: Comatose:
•Chapter 33: Graduation•
•Chapter 34: Awake•
•Chapter 35: Amnesia?•
•Chapter 36: Plans•
•Epilouge•
•Author's Note•

•Chapter 23: Her Story•

569 22 4
By notme_definitely

A/N: All of us have a story that no one knows. Remember-you deserve to be heard no matter how hard and messy your story is. Cheer up sa mga need ng comfort diyan!

---

Luna's POV

Her parents do not really want us to be a couple. Is it not because we are both girls, but I am a distraction to Sky.

There are times that Sky would skip her class just to have lunch with me. Nasa iisang school lang kami, but since I am a college student, our time and schedules are very different. She had failing grades that almost made her repeat the same year again. That is when her parents decided to make her live in America.

After that car accident, Tita Minerva blamed me for what happened to Sky. Ang tanda tanda ko raw pero hinayaan kong magmaneho si Sky.

Her anger even grew bigger when she knew na ang nakabangga namin ang ay papa ni Sky-Tito Miguel. Tita Minerva was so mad at me because Tito Miguel died.

I didn't had the chance to visit her at the hospital. Her Mom would not let me see her dahil baka ano na naman daw ang mangyari sa kaniya. There is always a body guard outside her room.

After a month, I had the news na pumunta na sila ng America. I do not have any chance to say goodbye nor see her for one last time. Alam kong matagal at baka hindi na kami mag kita.

Kinulit ko si Viya-her bestfriend, to tell me where her address sa America. I don't have any plans to go there. Its just that, I want to give her gifts and letters. That's my only way to contact her since hindi niya na inoopen pa ang account niya.

But then, my life has been like a living hell for me.
I almost did not have the chance to graduate because someone pulled out my scholarship. I need to pay all my tuitions because of that. I know it was Tita Minerva.

The school administrators told me that it was a Valeria who pulled out my scholarship. I thought it was some random people but then, Tita Minerva called me. She said that I deserve this for making Sky's life in danger.

I don't know where to get that huge amount of money to pay it in full. I did a double and triple job, but then, kulang pa rin. I even got sick at pabalik balik ako sa hospital. But then, I didn't lose hope.

At some point, I want to prove Tita Minerva that I am worthy for Sky. I took this as some kind of challenge para patunayan ang sarili ko sa kanila.

But then, the due date for tuition came like a wind. My money is not enough to pay for that huge amount of tuition. With that, I accepted that I won't be graduating this year.

I saw them rehearsing for the graduation walk. I was at the 2nd floor hallway looking down at the school grounds where the students are practicing. A tear fell from my eye because of a failure I made. My dreams, they were all gone.

Habang umiiyak ako, I heard someone called my name. I turned around and I saw one of the professors here in Hamilton. She's running towards me with happiness evident in her eyes. I wiped my tears and stood up.

"Luna! Congrats, you can graudate this year. Kanina pa kita hinahanap. Glad I saw you" she said and became silent for a moment.

"M-Ma'am? You must be kidding. Hindi ko po mababayaran ang tuition ko" I said at yumuko na lang.

"Someone paid it for you. Don't worry about that." She said and she tapped my shoulders that made me looked at her.

"S-Sino po?" I asked. She turned around and there I saw Jessica-Sky's closest cousin.

The professor left us as Jessica walked towards me. Jess is also my friend. She's with us when Sky and I are building our relationship. I can say, I trust her.

"Hey" she said and smiled at me, I hugged her very tight because of happiness.

"W-why, Jess?" I asked but she just let out a small chuckle.

"I can't see you suffer. You're too precious for Sky...... Sky and Tita Minerva did not know about this. I helped you because I want to and you are also my friend" she said.

"I-i don't know how to repay you, Jess. I have nothing" I said at umiwas ng tingin.

"You don't have to. Well, you owe me one. I might need your help in the future" she chuckled as she said that.

"I owe you one for sure. Tell me when you need help" i said and she nodded at me.

Yes, Jessica helped me graduate. Malaki ang utang na loob ko sa kaniya. She even helped me gave Sky those letters and gift i made for her. Even if wala siyang response, okay lang.

For 6 years, I only love Sky. I rejected all suitors i have had. Ayo'ko sa kanila. All I want is Sky even though hindi ko alam kung babalik pa ito or hindi. I love her even if there is no feelings that will be reciprocated. I'm not asking for anything in return.

Van and Jessica knows that. Simula nang maging professor kami sa Hamilton, I did not accept any suitors who wanted to love me. I might be harsh but I feel like I am cheating on her. I can't and I won't let that happen. Kahit pa hindi niya ako nakikita, I will stay and be faithful to her no matter what happened. She's my first love and great love. Siya lang, walang iba.

Not until Jess asked me to be her cover up girlfriend. She was being arranged marriage to a girl for family business. Hindi niya ito mapigilan kaya she thought about something. We act as a couple even sa public and social media para mas kapanipaniwala ang lahat. Our "relationship" is not even real between the two of us. Maliwanag 'yun sa amin since I love Sky and she loves Zanaya-Sky's best friend.

Everything is going smoothly. Until Jess was out of vacation leave for almost a half of the school year. She said may aasikasuhin daw siya na work outside the country. But then, she told me something that made me go crazy excited.

"Sky is studying back at the Hamilton. Nursing" she texted me.

I was excited to the point I ask to be a teacher in Nursing department even though I graduated in the course of Pyschology. Ang laking shifting, 'di ba?

Kinuha ko ang isang subject ni Van sa kanila. Pumayag siya since friend ko naman 'yun. First day ng school year and I bumped at her. Nainis ako dahil sa kung sinong tangang hindi tumitingin sa daan but then, my world stopped when I saw her. Siya nga.

She's more beautiful than before. She's taller. Mas naging babae siya. She is a grown up woman now. I wanted to hug her but then I stopped when I realized she didn't remember me.

Gumawa ako ng paraan para mapalapit sa kaniya. She likes someone who's being masungit since doon kami naging mas close. I used that card to her and hindi naman ako nagkamali. She likes everytime naiinis ako. I pretended to be always annoyed at her.

On her birthday, dinala ko siya sa Tagaytay hoping she would remember even if just a little. Itong resthouse na 'to ay pinangalan ko na sa amin. But 6 years ago, we are always here kapag gusto naming magtago sa lahat.

I even brought her at the picnic grove kung saan kami palaging kumakain or picnic if that's what you called. But then, we saw Jess. I was shocked because she's calling me "Love". She signaled me to go with the flow with her.

Nung nasa resthouse na kami, and when Sky is asleep on her room, Jess talked to me. She explained to me that Sky got an amnesia after that accident. She also said, she wants to try something to see if Sky would still love me. That is why she's sweet to me when we were practicing. Kitang kita ko ang pagkainis sa mukha niya kaya sinangayunan ko na lang si Jessica. I admit, I've had my hopes up again.

I was shocked nung umamin siya and I admit, I was hurt when she cried at my car that time. Gusto ko siyang yakapin pero may pumipigil sa akin. I was about to tell her that I am her cousin's covered up girlfriend pero she burst out her pain in me kaya wala akong nagawa.

The day when she saw me and Jessica arguing in my office, it was about me saying to Jess that Sky confessed to me. Jess said I should talk to Sky and fixed things between us but i refused that. I was afraid that her Mom might do something to me again. Jess scolded me and told me some things. She said that I should fight for Sky. That made me realize something-Sky is worth the risk.

I am so happy nung magkabalikan kami pero just like what they are always saying-after happiness, sadness is waving.

My father's friend-Mr. Arthur McLevis found me. He explained everything about my father's debt. I don't know where on earth would I find that big money he wants me to give him. Until then, he gave me an agreement. He wants me to marry Hans and accept his child as mine.

Hans is one of my closest friend. We were classmates since college. I don't have any choice but to agree. He threatened me that he will kill Sky kapag hindi ako pumayag. I didn't accept it at first but then, I saw Sky being almost killed at the parking lot. I was there, I stopped that man from killing him. Ako rin ang tumawag ng student para utusang dalhin si Sky sa clinic. Luckily, that student did not reveal who I am.

I accepted his agreement right away. Pero hindi ko akalaing makikita ko si Sky sa Mall sa mismong araw na rin na 'yun. I don't know what to say kaya tinalikuran ko siya. I feel like, wala akong mukhang maihaharap sa kaniya after what I have done.

I've hurt her pero wala akong magawa. I am trying to pay my father's debt while making her life safe. Wala akong pake kung kanino ako ikasal, huwag lang nilang subukang galawin o saktan si Sky. Her life is my top priority, if someone dared to lay a finger on her, I won't hesitate to kill whoever that fucking human is.

I was shocked when I found out she tried to commit suicide. I want to hurt myself because I know I was the reason why she have done that. Hindi ko mapapatawad ang sarili ko kung namatay siya and luckily she's alive.

Her Mom-Tita Minerva saved me from that man and she freed me from that agreement. Akala ko okay na ang lahat. Akala ko, I can talk to Sky and tell her everything she deserves to know. But it turned out the way I wasn't expecting. She's pushing me away, ignoring me and giving me cold or formal expression. She's keeping that student and professor connection between us. I am so sick of it.

Hindi ko alam paano ko ipapaliwanag ang lahat ngayong ayaw na niya akong makita, I can't even go near her. She wanted me to stay away from her. Kahit gusto ko siyang suyuin, lapitan at yakapin, iniiwasan na niya ako agad kapag nakikita niya pa lang ako. I don't know what to do. I want her back in my life but she don't want me in her life anymore. I have caused her too much pain and all I can say is sorry to her. Gustong gusto kong magpaliwanag pero hahahaha i can't.

I love that human, my girl, my life. Pero ako rin ang sumira at nanakit sa kaniya.

Maybe this is our fate.. Maybe, "Us" is not really for us.

"I don't know what to say" i heard Zanaya say those things kaya lumingon ako sa kaniya.

They are here, Jess, Van, Zanaya and Viya. I called them because I want to explain everything. It's been six months already at ngayon lang ako nagkaroon ng lakas ng loob para ipaliwanag sa kanila.

"K-Klea, I'm sorry kung ngayon ka lang namin pinakinggan" Jess said and I just smiled at her.

"It's fine, Jess" I said and just smiled at her. "How is she?" pagtanong ko. They looked at each other kaya naman ngumiti ako.

"It's fine if ayaw niy-"

"She's fine. 3rd year na niya, isang taon na lang at graduating na siya" Van said as she was looking at me. I smiled at them.

"She's brave. I'm proud of her" i said at tumingin sa window. Nasa coffee shop kami malapit sa school. I called them at buti na lang pumunta sila. I'm a bit disappointed dahil wala si Sky. I wish she's here.

"Bakit ka nagresign?" Viya asked me kaya lumingon ako sa kaniya.

"It is for me to fullfill Sky's wish. As long as nasa iisang school kami, there's a big chance na hindi ko mapipigilan ang sarili ko" I said and sip my coffee.

"Gano'n na lang 'yun? You won't even try pursuing her?" Jess said.

"I already did, Jess. Before ako tuluyang magresign, I tried. Maraming beses. Pero wala eh" i sadly said to them.

Yes, I did tried na i approach siya. But I ended up being alone after that. Ni hindi niya ako gustong makausap.

"Change topic, what are you up to?" Zanaya asked me.

"I'm managing the business that my late parents left me. A resort sa tagatay. Different sa resthouse kung saan tayo pumunta noon" kwento ko sa kanila.

Sa Tagaytay na ako naninirahan. I asked Tita Minerva about that. Sinabi ko rin ang nangyari between me and Sky. She also said na give her time muna and I guess that is the best thing to do. Give each other time.

I want to also fix myself baka kung sakaling pagtagpuin kami ulit, ready na ako at wala nang problema pa. I want to be worthy for her this time. I will work for it no matter what.

"Are you okay?" Van asked me and sincerity is evident on her face. I am so lucky na may kaibigan kaming ganito. Sky is so lucky to have them.

"Actually, no. I miss her so much" sabi ko at iniwasan sila ng tingin.

"Marupok" natatawang sabi ni Jess kaya naman inirapan ko ito. Marupok na kung marupok. I don't care.

I still love her. For the past 6 months, i am watching her from a afar. I want to make sure she is safe. Kahit nagresign na ako ay binabatayan ko siya. May condo ako na iba sa condo ko noon. Doon ako tumutuloy kapag umuuwi ako ng manila. I just want to make sure she is fine. Kahit sa ganoong paraan man ay mabantayan ko pa rin siya.

---

Nandito ako ngayon sa bar para magrelax ng kaunti. It has been so long since I have been here. I just want to forget some things.

As my eyes were roaming around, I saw some guys who were circling a girl. Wala sana akong pakielam but then, I saw that woman.

What the fuck is she doing here!?

"Fuck" bumaba ako sa kinauupuan ko and I ran towards them. Pumasok ako sa circle and I put my jacket sa babaeng sumasayaw sa gitna.

"Sky" I said pero parang wala siyang naririnig.

"Miss, umalis ka diyan"

"Huwag kang mangielam"

"Sumasayaw si Sexy, alis"

Nagpantig ang tenga ko sinabi ng mga gagong 'to. I became furiously mad kaya sinamaan ko ito ng tingin. I want to punch these pervert.

"Do you want me to take those filthy eyes of yours?" Seryosong saad ko.

"Selos ka miss? Ikaw na lang panoorin namin" sabi nung isa.

"What's your name?" Said by the other one.

"I am Lucifer and I would love to tour you in my hell. Talk more and I will shove those bottle to your throat. Look at her and all of you won't be able to have eyes anymore. Back off." I said. I don't know how can I act calm but I am seriously mad inside.

They became nervous kaya umalis na lang sila. Buti na lang, baka hindi ko makayanan sarili ko. Humarap ako kay Sky na pipikit pikit ngayon.

"Hey, Stranger" Sky said kaya naman tinignan ko ito. After 6 months, ngayon ko lang ulit nakita nang malapitan ang mukha niya. She fucking beautiful. Gosh.

"Can I still a kiss from you?" She said kaya naman nagulat ako. I was about to say No but she immediately put her lips on mine. I don't know how to react. I respect her so much kaya hindi ko sasamantalahin ang kalasingan niya. I pushed her slightly away.

"Why didn't you response? Don't worry, Luna won't get maddd." she said kaya naman napangiti ako kahit paano. She still have a thoughts about me even if she's drunk.

"I miss you so much" i whispered to her. I don't know kung maaalala niya ito bukas. But if hindi, I'm glad I had this chance to see, hug and talk to her. Kahit sa ganitong paraan, masaya na ako.

I carried her na pa bridal style at pinasok siya sa loob ng kotse ko. She's asleep now and I guess marami siyang nainom kanina.

I knocked sa bahay nila Sky at may nagbukas agad ng pintuan. There I saw them, si Tita, Van, Jess, Z and Viya. They all look worried.

"Sky!" Jess hurriedly walk towards me as I put Sky on the coach.

"I saw her sa bar kanina. Almost got played by pervert men kaya inuwi ko na." I said bago pa sila magtanong.

"We don't know where to find her. Thank you, Klea" Tita Minerva said at niyakap ako. I hugged her back.

"Ahm, guys, don't tell her I was the one who brought her home, ha." I said to them kaya naman tinanguan nila ako.

"I should go. It's late. Pahinga na po kayo." sabi ko sa kanila.

"You sure? Aren't you drunk?" Van said kaya naman umiling ako. They nodded. Tita walks with me through the door.

"I'm glad you're still looking after her even though you are far. She deserves you. Just give her a little bit more time." Tita said kaya naman ngumiti ako.

"I will, Tita. I've waited for her for 6 years. I don't mind waiting for her again for more years" i said and she smiled at me.

No matter how long, I will wait.

Maghihintay ako, Sky.

---
Don't forget to vote🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 134 61
In a world gripped by darkness and despair, Aveline knows only the harsh reality of survival. But when her path crosses with Margo Sinclair, an immor...
96.4K 2.2K 30
•Welcome to Twisted Wonderland• Whose hand will you take and whom would you want to show you what a true happily ever after really is? 【Collections o...
3.1M 253K 95
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
156K 4K 56
Professor x Student!! [ Hi, this is my first time finishing a book here on wattpad. I hope this story entertains you and satisfies your imagination a...