Us, This Time

By notme_definitely

Riah Sky Valeria - a jolly, humble, yet mysterious nursing student at Hamilton University. A positive student... More

•Author's note•
•𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐒•
•Prologue•
•Chapter 1: Miss Gray"
•Chapter 2: Remember her?•
•Chapter 3: Picture•
•Chapter 4: The Rain•
•Chapter 5: Actions•
•Chapter 6: Suprise Trip and a Gift•
•Chapter 7: First Love•
•Chapter 8: Unexpected Person•
•Chapter 9: Confession and Pictures•
•Chapter 10: Letters•
•Chapter 11: Pageant•
•Chapter 12: Talk•
•Chapter 13: Sick•
•Chapter 14: Jealous•
•Chapter 15: Birthday Celebration•
•Chapter 16: Legal•
•Chapter 17: Moon•
•Chapter 18: Fiancé•
•Author's Sorry Note•
•Chapter 19: Suicide•
•Chapter 20: Little Boy•
•Chapter 21: Unknown•
•Chapter 23: Her Story•
•Chapter 24: Regrets•
•Chapter 25: Outing•
•Chapter 26: Truth or Dare•
•Chapter 27: Truth•
•Chapter 28: Sexy Time•
•Chapter 29: A playful fate•
•Chapter 30: Car Accident•
•Chapter 31: Unexpected•
•Chapter 32: Comatose:
•Chapter 33: Graduation•
•Chapter 34: Awake•
•Chapter 35: Amnesia?•
•Chapter 36: Plans•
•Epilouge•
•Author's Note•

•Chapter 22: Wish•

563 21 12
By notme_definitely

Luna's POV

"Klea, anak, kumain kana muna" I heard Tita's voice so I immediately got out of the room and walked towards the kitchen. I saw her setting up the counter.

"Tita, kayo po?" i asked her in a polite manner.

"I'm done na. I ate with Sky at the house" she said and I just nodded in response. I began to eat quietly while she was fixing some things in the kitchen. I don't know what to say, i hurt her daughter.

Maybe I should say sorry?

"Tita, I'm sorry.." I said while still looking at my food. I heard how she became silent but then she started to speak.

"For what, Anak?" she asked me as she walked towards the counter where I am currently eating.

"For hurting Sky, and for causing you trouble po" I said. Nagsisimula nang may mamuong luha sa mga mata ko, but I manage not to cry. She came near me and caressed my back.

"I'm not mad, I know you have reasons, Klea." She said but I remained silent.

"I helped you out because I know you love Sky. I know you have said hurtful things to her, but i also know you didn't mean that. You have your reasons. I have mine."  she said kaya napatingin ako sa kaniya.

"Klea, it has been 6 years, but i can still see and feel that kind of love you have for each other. I know i did something awful and unreasonable to you and I'm really sorry for that. But this is the only way for me to help you. Ito lang ang alam kong paraan para bumawi sa inyo, sa'yo. It might be late but it is better than never." she said that made me cried. I hugged her tight. This is the first time i felt the love of a Mom.

"Thank you so much, Tita" i said as I am hugging her.

"Oh please, refrain from calling me Tita. It is fine if Mama or Mommy na lang. Ikaw ang mamili." she said while laughing. Lumayo ako sa pagkakayakap ko sa kaniya and I looked at her.

"Okay M-Mama" I said and she nodded while smiling.

"Oh siya, ubusin mo na 'yan at magpahinga kana ro'n sa taas. May pasok ka pa mamaya." she said. I continue eating my meal while she walks back towards the kitchen.

"Ah, Klea? What's your plan on Sky?" She said that made me stop. I looked at her and was silent for a moment.

"She is probably mad at me for always turning my back on her, Mama. It might be hard how will I explain to her about everything. But, I want her back..I will pursue her again if that's okay with you po. Hehe" i said at tumawa ng mahina.

"That is fine for me. She's not mad. She's keeping distance. Mukhang mahihirapan ka ro'n" she said while looking at me.

"Sanay na po ako, Mama" i said and laughed at her. She nodded in me in response.

As soon as I finished my meal and washed my own plate. I walked back to my room to lay down. Mama said she'll be back for dinner later.

It is 7am, and I'm planning to go to school later in the afternoon. I just wanna rest and think how I will talk to Sky.

And yes, I am here at Sky's Mom—Tita Minerva's condo. She said that I should stay here for me to be safe. I can say No and stay at my condo instead but, after what she did 2 days ago, I feel like I need to be here.

Yes, It has been two days since "that" happened and I can't really process everything for now. But one thing is for sure... i'm free. She made me free from that agreement.

Flashback....

"I'm paying Luna's father's debt. In cash, Arthur." someone said. Hans and I looked at the door and I saw a person that shocked me.

"Let them out of that agreement of yours." Said by that person I'm looking to. She looked at me and smiled.

"T-Tita?" I said as I am looking to the woman in front of me.

How can she...??

"Tita Minerva!" Hans said kaya napalingon ako rito.

"You know her?!" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Yes, she is the wife of Tito Miguel—my father's friend." He said that made me shocked.

"Why? You know her?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Y-yes. She is S-sky's Mom" i said and I looked at the woman standing at the door. I heard Hans mumbled something but I do know one thing, he also can't believe what she was seeing.

"H-how T-Tita?" I asked her but I'm still shocked and I can't believe that she is really here. Siya ba 'yung kausap ko??

"I'm doing this for Sky, Anak" She said as she walked towards me.

"I'm sorry for making you suffer" she said as she cupped my face, after that she walked straight to Mr. McLevis.

"Minerva! What brings you here late at night?" Mr. McLevis said as he stood up. He fixed his suit and smiled widely to Tita Minerva. Eww, gross.

"Just like what I said, Arthur. I'm here to pay the debt of Luna's late father" she said kaya naman napalingon ako rito.

"Tita you don't ha-"

"Oh come on Minerva, this does not concern y-" Mr. McLevis didn't have the chance to continue what he was saying when Tita Minerva slapped him hard.

"This is my concern. You dared to kill my daughter. Your best friend's daughter!" Tita Minerva exclaimed and anger is visible in her eyes.

"S-sky is Miguel's daughter?!" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Mr. McLevis..

"You are his best friend! How the fuck you didn't know that, Arthur!?" Tita said and I know anytime sasabog na siya sa galit.

"I-I didn't know! We promised each other we wouldn't include our son or daughter in business." He explained that and nervousness is evident in his eyes.

"Now you know. And i won't ever forgive you for  hurting my daughter" Tita said as she was pointing a finger to Mr. McLevis. Umiwas ng tingin ang lalaking ito.

"B-but, why are you paying for someone's debt? I'm sure Luna is not yours" he asked Tita.

"Luna is very important to Sky. And whoever dared to hurt Sky and Luna, it does concern me. Now accept this, because if you don't, I will make sure you and Miguel will see each other right at this very moment." Matigas na sabi ni Tita na ikinalunok ni Mr. McLevis.

"Y-yeah. I will a-accept this. Luna and Hans are no longer p-part of the agreement." Mr. McLevis said as he was trembling in fear.

"I don't want you or your body guards to roam around Sky and Luna. I am serious, Arthur. Miguel would love to have a talk with you" Tita Minerva said and  a nod was the only response of Mr. McLevis.

Tita Minerva faced us and signaled us to follow her outside. We followed her without a second thought. Even me, I'm scared of her.

"Hans, son" she said.

"Long time no see, Tita" Hans said as he hugged Tita Minerva.

"You are a grown up now" she said while hugging him.

"Thank you so much for what you did, Tita. I don't know how to repay you" Hans said as tears are flowing into his eyes.

"Oh no need, anak. Just live your life. Complete your family. I talked to Sam, she's at the airport waiting for you and Leo." Tita said and I saw Hans became silent. He wants to say something but no words are coming out to his mouth.

"Don't worry. I explained everything to her" Tita said that made Hans smile. He hugged Tita once more and faced me.

"Luna, I will wait for you at the car" Tita said and I just nod at her. She walks down the stairs and I faced Hans. I saw him smiling.

"Finally, Luna. We're free" He said hugged at me. I was shocked for a moment but then I hugged him back.

"Yes, Hans. We are" I said to him. He break the hug and faced me.

"I should get going." He said I nod at him

"Go. Bring Leo with you and see Sam at the airport. Maaabutan niyo siya kapag umalis kayo ngayon" i said and he started to walk a way but then, lumingon ito sa akin.

"Say sorry to Sky for me. I hope you two can still fix your relationship" he said and started to enter Leo's room.

I started to walk towards the car that is waiting outside. I saw Tita Minerva at the backseat. I let out a deep breathe and hop inside the car.

"Manong, tara na" Tita said to the driver and he just nodded. He started the engine as he control the car.

"T-Tita.. I don't know how to r-repay you.." I said nervously.

"You don't have to pay me back. It is my peace offering for what I did to you back then" she said as she was looking at me.

"I'm sorry and I know you are still mad at me. Please forgive me, Klea, anak" she started to cry as she was saying those words to me.

"I'm not mad, Tita. I know Sky said things to you about what I said to her. I-i just need to say that for me to keep her out of danger.. I'm sorry for hurting her, Tita." I said at naiyak na lang din ako.

"I know you love her, Klea. I know everything. I'm happy you are looking after her" she said and she hugged me.

"Thank you so much, Tita"  I said and she just nodded at me as a reponse.

"Stay at my condo ha. Doon kana muna, I want you to be there" she said kaya tumango ako. I don't have the rights to say no after she paid 10 billion in behalf of my late father.

"Yes, Tita. I would love to" I said and she broke the hug. She smiled at me and wiped the tears I have in my face.

For the first time after a long time, I felt having a mother that cares for me.

End of flashbacks

I looked at my watch and I saw na 11am na. Shocks? I was out for 2 hours.

I jumped out of the bed and started to fix myself. I took a bath and stay there forever.

Kidding.

Tita Minerva bought me clothes for me to use. I did not have the chance to say No since nabili na niya. I'll just get some things from my condo later since Tita wants me to stay here for good.

She wants to be sure that Mr. McLevis won't come for me again since he knows where my condo are. Tita wants to be sure I'm safe.

After a long bath, nagbihis na ako. I wore skinny jeans and polo long sleeves just like what I like and what I am used to wear when it comes to school. I am very much comfortable in these set of clothes.

I put some light make up on my face and thats it, i'm ready to go. I put some perfume, my watch and my bag that carries some school stuffs. I got these when we left Mr. McLevis house. Wala akong tinirang gamit doon ni isa. I don't want to go back there anymore.

I am walking down the stairs when i heard someone called my name.

"Klea anak, pupunta kana ng school?" Tita Minerva said.

"Tita? You're here na agad?" I said, gaano katagal ba akong tulala?

"Ah oo, ipapasabay ko sana itong lunch ni Sky. She forgot kanina. Here's your lunch na rin" she said and handed me two lunch boxes. I smiled while remembering my Mom. She also used doing these things for me.

"Why, Anak? May problema ba?" She asked me that's when my senses came back. I smiled at her and nod.

"Yes, Ma. I just remembered my Mom. She also do this lunch box thingy for me when she's still alive" i said and smiled at her. She smiled back at me and walked towards me.

"Then, ako na lang ang gagawa nito. Would you let me be your second mom?" She asked kaya naman tumango ako agad.

"Of course, Mama. I would love to" i said happily and we both laughed at each other.

"Oh siya sige na, ibigay mo 'yan at kumain ka ha" she said kaya naman tumango ako.

"Okay po, I'll give it to her na lang po. I wish she will talk to me" I said and smiled at her.

"Give her time, anak. Sooner or later, she will" she said and smiled at me. I nodded to her as a response.

"Sige na, mag ingat sa pagd'drive ha" she said and hugged me.

"I will, Ma. Take care po" I said and she break the hug to give me way.

I walk towards the door at lumabas na. Dumiretso na ako sa elavator and press the ground floor. I walk towards my car. Nilagay ko sa passenger seat ang mga gamit ko and umupo na sa driver seat.

--
I am here at the parking lot of the school. I walked towards the nursing department as I am holding the lunch boxes. Didiretso na muna ako sa office ko. In 30 minutes, the bell will ring as a sign of lunch na.

I am thinking of ways how to approach her. I know she is mad at me for everything. But how will am I gonna tell her the truth? Sa sobrang pagkalutang ko, someone knocked the door.

"Come in" I said. As the door opened, I saw Jess.

"Papers we have to check. Subject mo 'yan" she said na walang ka gana gana. She was about to leave but I stopped her.

"Jess.." i said and she faced me na mas mabilis pa kaysa sa hangin.

"Look, Klea, kung mags'sorry ka lang din naman, huwag sa akin. She is mad at you at mukhang mahihirapan ka ro'n. I know you have reasons, pero wala pa akong balak pakinggan ka." She said and I just nod as a response.

"I know you did that for her. Try approaching her. You know where are we during lunch time" she said at lumabas na. As soon as the door closed, the bell rang. That's my cue to fix myself and get those lunch box.

I am walking at the cafeteria when I saw Jess raised her hand. She did it nang walang nakakapansin sa kaniya. Nakatalikod sa gawi ko si Sky so she will not noticed me when I approached them.

"Klea! Come sit with us" Van said as she looked at me. Jess smiled at me but Zanaya and Viya remained quiet. Sky is ignoring my presence. Ouch.

"S-sky.. Your mother said you forgot this" I said and I placed the lunch bag in front of her. She looked at me at agad din itong umiwas ng tingin.

"Yeah. Thanks" she coldly said to me.

"Give her time" Van whispered to me as I sat next to her. Ngumiti na lang ako at tumango.

That lunch. Sky is giving me cold shoulders. Zanaya and Viya is being friendly pa rin naman. Van and Jess are looking at me like as if they were saying na "okay lang 'yan. Give her time". It is hard to approach her. How am I gonna do that?

Naglalakad ako papunta sa classroom when I saw Sky. Chance ko na 'to..

"S-sky, can I talk to you?" I asked her and she faced me. She gave me a cold face.

"About what, Miss Gray?" she formally asked me which made me shivers.

"Us, Sky. Please" I pleaded her.

"There's nothing for us to talk, Miss" she said and was about to go away pero sinundan ko ito.

"Sky naman, let me explain, please" i said. We are heading towards to the parking lot. I held her hands pero iniwas niya ito ng malakas

"For what, Luna!? Para ipamukha na naman sa akin na naaawa ka?!" she said and i was shocked how mad she is.

"Please, huwag mo naman akong paglaruan. Huwag mo akong gawin kabit sa inyo ni Hans. Kahit konti naman, Luna, give me a fucking respect!" She said and a tear fell on her eyes.

"It is not what i-"

"Then what is it? You are sorry for what you said to me? Sorry dahil sinabi mong naging pagkakamali mong minahal mo ako at naging dahilan ako ng mga kamalasan mo sa buhay?" She said to me while crying.

"Please, Luna. I want you to go away and never be near me. I'm done with your lies. You said sa'yo lang ako maniniwala. I did, I believed you. Go live your life with your future husband and your son" she said at wala akong masabi. I'm hurt because she's hurt at parang wala akong lakas magsabi sa kaniya ng totoo.

"Go away. I don't want to see you again." She said at tinalikuran ako.

"Is that what you really want?" I said out of nowhere. I'm hoping she would say No and run back to me and hugged me tight. But her answer broke me.. I wished hindi ko na lang sinabi 'yun.

"Yes. Ayo'ko nang makita ka pa." She left me speechless as she hopped in inside her car at pinaharurot ito ng mabilis. Naiwan akong mag isa rito sa parking lot at ngayon lumabas ang mga luhang kanina pa naguunahang lumabas.

Maybe it is better to leave her alone. Baka nga hindi na niya dapat pang malaman ang totoo.

Your wish is my command, My Love..

--
Sorry sa late update :)
Don't forget to vote🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 2.2K 30
•Welcome to Twisted Wonderland• Whose hand will you take and whom would you want to show you what a true happily ever after really is? 【Collections o...
1.7M 95K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.6M 97K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...