๐†๐€๐๐†๐’๐“๐€ โฝ แดฌหขสฐแต—สณแตƒสธ แดผ'แดบแต‰...

By glossyprinxcess

๐†๐€๐๐†๐’๐“๐€ โ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š ๐“๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก... More

๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐

๐Ž๐๐„

1K 12 77
By glossyprinxcess

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

CHAPTER ONE!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Andrea Perez was the youngest child of the Perez family. Being the youngest child of the family came with its pros, and its cons. For Andrea, the pros were getting away with a lot of things, always getting what she wanted whenever she wanted, being able to disrespect her parents without getting a punishment, etc. Sounds kinda bratty, I know. Then the cons were always getting blamed for what her siblings did, always being counted on to do things for other people, and her least favorite, being "too young" to understand a lot of things.

Growing up Andrea always looked up to her older siblings, Maddy and Rob. She looked up to Maddy because of her confidence and how she never let anyone walk all over her. With Robert, she admired him for always somehow managing to stay drama free and just being chill all the time.

When I first met Andrea, she was like a mini Maddy, she still is. Both can be stubborn, confident, have no filter, sometimes can be manipulative, and be very popular at school but only have that one friend group they hang out with.

Andrea always was with Rome and Leo. It didn't come as surprise though, considering their older sisters - Maddy, Cassie and Kat - were also best friends. Then there was Lucinda, Nate's younger sister. Andrea didn't mind Lucinda whatsoever, that was until Nate started being abusive towards Maddy. I guess you could say Drea and Cindy were frenemies.

The second time I saw Andrea, she was with Robert, and it was at Fez's house. Robby had gone to see Bluebelle, and he ended up taking Andrea with him since Blue had a younger brother the same age as her. Andrea had realized soon enough that Ash went to her school, he just rarely showed up to his classes, but when he did, she made sure she had at least a conversation with him, even if it was short.

Roman and Leonardo always questioned her and why she made an effort in trying to be Ash's friend, even if he made it clear he wasn't interest in being her friend, at all. But it was Andrea they were talking to here, and Andrea always got what she wanted. It didn't take long enough for Ash to somewhat tolerate her. 

After seeing Andrea many times and making sure she was cool and shit, I introduced her to my little sister, Gia. Andrea was happy to finally have a friend that wasn't a boy. Rome and Leo took a lot of offense to that, but soon they also became Gia's friends.

At home it wasn't really easy for Andrea. School was a escape from home for her. Actually, anywhere was a escape from home. Her parents always argued, a lot of the times they wouldn't even talk to each other and her, Maddy and Rob had to deal with the tension in the air. Then Maddy always talked about Nate, which annoyed Andrea so much that she would rather kill herself that hear Maddy rant about her relationship with Nate. She didn't understand how Maddy could talk so highly about someone that abused her. Rob on the other hand, he didn't really bother Andrea that much. Andrea was always stuck in her room, she found comfort being in her room all alone. It was the most peace she would ever get under that roof.

Andrea was laying down on her bed peacefully as the TV in her room was playing On My Block. Her phone rang, she grabbed her phone from her nightstand. It was a facetime from Leonardo. Andrea sat up in her bed, paused the show and then answered. "What"

"Not even a hi?" Leonardo asked in fake offense. He was met with a blank stare from Andrea. The boy sighed and rolled his eyes. "Are you going to McKay's party later?"

Andrea nodded. "Yeah. Troy and Roy invited me. Plus, Maddy and Rob are going."

"I'm surprised Maddy's letting you go to the party."

"You should've seen her and Rob this morning, he was fighting for me to go to the party" Andrea replied back as she let out a little laugh from the memory of her older siblings arguing this morning because of her.

Maddy was very overprotective of her little sister. Robert also was protective of Andrea, just not as much as Maddy was. Maddy always made sure Andrea wouldn't end up in the same situation she got in, which was a toxic relationship. Then there was Robert who knew his little sister was smart enough not to get in the same situation their older one got in.

On Leo's end of the phone, you could hear someone talking to him. "I gotta go, Drea. I'll see you at your house."

"Why are you coming to my house?"

"Maddy texted Kat and the others to meet her at her house in a few" Leonardo responded staring down at his phone.

Andrea nodded. "Okay, bye Leo"

"Bye Drea"

Andrea ended the facetime call and layed back down on her bed after putting her phone back on the nightstand. She un-paused the show and a huge smile appeared on her face as Oscar appeared on the screen. Soon that smile was wiped off as she heard her name being yelled at from downstairs. The girl groaned and stopped the show once again and got up from her bed. She left her room and made her way downstairs. There she was met with her mom yelling for her.

"Que?" Andrea asked annoyedly as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Nesecito que vayas a la tienda y me compres algunas cosas. Aqui esta la lista." Sonia grabbed a paper that was folded and handed it to Andrea along with some money. "Lo que mas necesito son las toallas de papel y el mouth wash"

Andrea stared down at the folded paper and scoffed. "Can't you go?"

"Andrea, no tengo tiempo para pelear con tigo. As lo que te pedi" Sonia replied to her youngest child as she cleaned the kitchen.

Andrea groaned and threw her head back as she stomped up the stairs and opened the door to Robert's room. "You're going to the store with me."

"Fuck, no." Robert glanced up at his sister then looked back down at his phone, scrolling through Instagram.

"I didn't ask. I told you. So, hurry up, because in a few minutes Maddy's friends are coming over" Andrea explained as she read through the list her mom made.

With that information, Robert looked up from his phone. "Is Bluebelle comin'?"

"Obviously" Andrea said in a 'duh' tone.

Robert got up from his bed and opened his closet and grabbed his shoes. Andrea looked up from the paper and laughed, causing Robert to look at her. "What?"

"Quieres mirar tu novia" Andrea teased as she smiled widely at her brother.

Robert scoffed as he shook his head while shoving her away. "Shut the fuck up. No es mi novia"

Andrea hummed and walked out the boy's room heading to hers.

"She's not!" Robert defended himself as he trailed behind his sister.

Andrea entered her room. "I didn't say anything against it, Rob". The boy rolled his eyes as Andrea put on her shoes and grabbed her phone. Both walked downstairs and made their way to the door. Before Andrea could leave, her dad called her over. She walked over to him; he was on the recliner watching the TV.

"Andrea, since you're going to the store get me some cigarettes and alcohol, gracias mija." Ted said towards his daughter as his eyes were still glued to the TV.

Andrea rolled her eyes and walked out her house. Her and Robert made their way down to Fez's store. The store soon came into their sight and outside it was Rue standing in front of Fezco who was sitting down on a chair.

"I thought Rue died" Robert spoke as he stared at the girl confused.

"If she died, she wouldn't be standing right in front of Fez" Andrea said as she walked towards the girl and the red head. "Hey Fez. Hey Rue" Andrea smiled and brought Rue into a hug, Rue hugging her back. "How was rehab?" Robert had dabbed up Fez and started a conversation with him.

"Uh, you know...it was fine, I guess" Rue shrugged as she replied to the younger girl. Then she turned back to Fez. "Is Ash in the back?"

Robert hit Andrea on her side causing the girl to glare at her older brother as he wiggled his eyebrows at her. She scoffed and pinched him under his armpit making him let out a yell. 

"Are you serious?"

"What, you think 'cause I went to rehab, I stayed clean?" Rue said looking around giving Andrea a 'this guy' look at her.

"Isn't that like the whole point?" Andrea questioned as she stared at Rue before following behind Robert who was walking around the store grabbing chips. 

"Yeah, well, the world is coming to an end, and I haven't even graduated high school yet." Rue shrugged as she explained and followed behind Andrea. 

Andrea stared at the cigarettes choosing which pack she was going to get for her father. Before she could grab one, Rue wrapped her arm around Andrea's shoulders and dragged her with her. Andrea protested as Rue opened the door to the freezer that revealed Ashtray eating a bowl of cereal. 

"I thought your ass was dead" Ashtray announced as he put the bowl down.

"And I thought you had Asperger's till I realized you're just a prick" Rue smiled and pointed a finger at him. 

"This is a fickle industry. Yall come and go. I'm just trying to stack my cash, pay off our mortgage. So what the fuck you want?" Ashtray explained as he got out a bowl filled with a lot of drugs from the microwave. 

Andrea sighed and leaned against the shelve that had Gatorade on it. She stared at the other shelve in front of her and grabbed a beer for her dad. 

"Since when did you drink beer?" Ashtray questioned, glancing at Andrea then turning back to Rue, handing her some drugs. 

"It's for my dad." Andrea replied. "I like Vodka or Tequila better." 

Rue glanced back and forth between the two teens and hummed. 

"You don't wanna try nothin' new?" 

"Like what?" Rue frowned her eyebrows.

"2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, and 5-MeO-DIPT" Ashtray listed the drugs as he pointed at them.

Rue turned to look at Andrea with a confused face, Andrea also returning the look as she shrugged. "I'm sorry, I have zero fucking idea what you just said." 

"Doesn't matter" Ashtray waved her off. "But this shit is fucking lit" He held up a bag that had two pills in it. 

"What is it?" Andrea grabbed the bag from the boy's hand and looked at it before handing it over to Rue who also examined it. 

"N-diisopropyl-5-methoxytryptamine. It's a fast-acting psychedelic. Got some similarities to LSD, but with, like, key differences. Not as visual and shit, but definitely a sense distorter. I dont know, The shits been blowing up in Tampa, and mad people like to fuck on it." Ashtray explained to both girls. 

"Okay. Yeah." Rue said without hesitation and put the bag in her pocket.

"Thall be one twenty" Ashtray leaned back into his seat. 

"Uh, Fez said he'd spot me." Rue responded as she started to walk towards the back door. 

"Fezco don't spot nobody" Ashtray said with attitude towards the older girl. 

"Yeah, well, it's a post-rehab discount, so you should ask him. Drea and Rob were also there when he said that" Rue pointed to the Andrea.

"Don't get me and my brother involved." Andrea shook her head at her friend.

"I will go ask him, 'cause I know you full of shit." 

"Ask Andrea too" Rue said as she opened the back door. 

"I know she would lie for you" Ashtray replied, with that Rue walked out the back door. 

Andrea rolled her eyes and opened the freezer door and walked out. She grabbed a pack of cigarettes and put them and the bottle of beer on the counter. She saw Robert eating a bag of chips talking to Fezco. The freezer door opened again, and she turned around and saw Ashtray. The boy stood next to her as he leaned on the counter.

"Need something?" Andrea glanced over at the boy as she walked away to grab the paper towels. 

"Nah" The boy shook his head as he stayed by the counter. 

Andrea hummed and grabbed the paper towels and the mouth wash. She walked back to the counter and placed them on there before walking towards the chips and grabbing the flaming hot Funyuns. She walked back to where Ashtray was. 

"How much is it gonna be?" Andrea asked as she got out the money her mom gave her. 

"Twenty dollars" 

Andrea handed the boy a twenty-dollar bill and waved Robert over to help her take the things. She gave Robert the cigarettes, that he put in his pocket, and the paper towels. She wasn't gonna worry about the rest of the things that were on the list, her mom did tell her she mostly wanted the paper towels, and the mouth was after all. Andrea grabbed the bag of chips she picked out, the mouth wash and the beer she got for her dad. Robert nodded to Ashtray as saying 'bye' then walked out and dabbed up Fez again. 

"You going to McKay's party later?" Andrea questioned as she threw away the paper her mom had given her with the list of things she needed. 

Ash shrugged. "Maybe. You?" 

"Yeah. Why else would I ask you?" Andrea nodded and laughed a little as she started to walk out the store. "See you later, Ash" She waved behind her then walked over to Robert. "Let's go" 

Rob nodded and said his byes to the O'Neill brother's telling them he'd see them later. Soon enough both Perez siblings made it home. Robert opened the door and closed it as soon as Andrea entered the house. The girl asked for the cigarettes, Robert took them out his pocket and gave them to her. Andrea walked over to her dad throwing the box of cigarettes at him and putting the bottle of beer on the coffee table. She walked away, before she could make it upstairs her mom called her over causing her to groan in annoyance. She couldn't get a break in that dam house. 

"Porque le compraste a tu padre cigarros y alcol? Se va a murir de toda la basura que se mete en su cuerpo." Sonia scolded and questioned her daughter.

"He's gonna die either way. I say let him die in peace with his alcohol and cigarettes." Andrea shrugged and walked up the stairs. She went to the bathroom and placed the mouth wash on the counter then walked out. 

"Are Maddy's friends here?" Rob asked his sister who was walking towards her room.

"I don't know. Why don't you go ask Maddy?" Andrea replied while closing the door to her room. She took off her shoes and kicked them aside. She grabbed the remote to her TV and turned it on and put On My Block. She layed on her bed watching the TV Show, then the door to her room opened. It was Leo. 

"Hey Leo" Andrea waved. "Did you just get here?" 

"Kinda. I've been here for a few minutes. I was with Maddy, Kat, BB, Blue and Riley" Leonardo explained as he closed the door. 

"Riley's here?" Andrea furrowed her eyebrows. 

Andrea wasn't really fond of the Jacobs family, at all. Robert also didn't like the Jacobs family. Robert didn't get along with Riley, he tried just for Maddy and Blue, but he just couldn't. Andrea was frenemies with Lucinda. She didn't really try to get along with Cindy, and she didn't plan on doing that. She was fine with them being frenemies. 

"Yeah" Leo nodded and sat down on her bed. 

Andrea could hear Robert talking to Bluebelle while Maddy was telling him to get out her room. Then she also heard their dad ask Maddy and Rob what there was going to be for dinner, not bothering to ask his wife, Maddy also telling him to get out. 

Andrea's door opened, both Andrea and Leo staring at her dad. 

"What are we doing for dinner?" 

Andrea shrugged. "Ask mom" 

Ted shook his head and closed the door, walking back downstairs. 

"What are you gonna wear to the party?" Leo asked as he looked down at his phone then over to his friends. 

"I dunno yet. Ash might go though" Andrea informed. 

"At this point, you make it seem as if you like him." Leonardo said. 

"Ew, no. I don't like him." Andrea defended while scrunching her nose up. 

Chapter one done idk how to feel about this. 

I rewatched euphoria and i js needed to make a book for ash <3

i have some ideas for this book, especially for riley😛😛 i told my friend the idea and she agreed because last minute i added another character js for rileys story line. 

AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE HERE FROM MY ETHAN LANDRY BOOK I PROMISE IM WORKING ON THE CHAPTER I WAS JS BUSY MAKING THIS BOOK. I WILL TRY TO FINISH THAT CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

DONT BE A SILENT READER COMMENT & VOTE!!!

hope u guys enjoyed this <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 5.4K 30
๐˜ช'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐€
118K 3.9K 55
"I really do love you. It didn't start in a good place, I admit, but these feelings I've grown for you are very much real!" said Maddy, crying. "And...
54.4K 1.1K 31
Ashtray x oc-า“แด‡แด (my own plot) "๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘ ." -แด…ษชแด€ษดแด€ Diana now has no innocence...
336K 6.2K 24
Adelia Cortez was never a shy girl. She liked to party, get drunk have hookups (on occasion). She love the feeling of everyone's eyes on her as she w...