Teen Wolf: The Older McCall

By XxLegacy214xX

My name is Jason McCall and I am the older twin brother of Scott McCall, but the key difference between my br... More

Teen Wolf
The Lifeline of Beacon Hills
Season One Biography
Harem
Pilot
Laura Hale
Pack Mentality
Magic Bullet
The Tell
Heart Monitor
Night School
Lunatic
Evolving
Teen Wolf Season Two
Season Two Bio
Omega
Declaring War
Ice Pick
Abomination
Venomeous

Shape Shifting

2.5K 92 8
By XxLegacy214xX

After the events that happened in the woods we crossover to downtown Beacon hills to the neighborhood of Jackass Whitemore, but it's not Jackson himself that we are seeing but a teenager across the street named Isaac Lahey, who was recently bitten by Derek Hale.

   Inside the Lahey household we move towards the dining area where we see Isaac fearfully telling his father the grades he has so far.

   Isaac tells his father of all the good grade he has, but he grows nervous when his father asked about his grade in Chemistry.

  "I'm not sure. Uh, midterms are in a few days so it could go up." Isaac said not realizing he contradicted himself in his statement due to the fear he had that his father will grow angry once he hears what his grade for Chemistry is.

   "Well, what's it at now?" Isaac's father asked.

   "The grade?" Isaac asked starting to shift uncomfortably in his seat.

   "Uh, Yeah the grade." Isaacs father asked sarcastically.

   "Uh, I'm not sure." Isaac said putting his head down.

   "But you just said it could go up." The father said.

   "I just—uh, I meant generally." Isaac said not able to meet his fathers eye.

   "You wouldn't be lying to me, would you, Isaac?" The father with their darker undertone to his voice causing Isaac to lift his head and look towards his father.

   "No." Isaac said softly.

"Then tell me your grade." The father stated as he continued to eat.

   "I just told you, I don't know." Isaac said.

   "You wanna take this little conversation downstairs?" The father asked as Isaac eyes went wide in fear for what awaited him if they truly went to the basement.

  Isaac slowly shook his head before the father started grilling him for the grade once again.

   "Dad, the semester's only half over."

   "Isaac?"

"There's plenty of time—"

  "Isaac." The father stated slightly raising his voice.

   "It's—it's a D." Isaac stated before the father played like he was okay with the grade.

   "I really wanna see this kitchen spotless." The father as through his mug on the floor.

   "You know what I'm saying." The father said as Isaac were beginning to become truly scared at what was coming.

   "I mean this entire kitchen." The father said before he quickly pushed all the dishes onto the floor causing Isaac to jump back against the wall in fear.

   "Yeah, absolutely spotless." The father said as he picked up a glass jar and through it at Isaac causing it to shatter against the wall right above Isaac's head.

   After what had just transpired Isaac raised his only for a cut to be seen right below his eye with a piece of glass sticking out in which Isaac grunted as he pulled it out before standing and looking at his father truly terrified.

   "You could have blinded me." Isaac stated as the father just smirked amused.

   "Oh please it nothing...but a scratch." The father said before he watched as the blood from Isaac's wound started to slowly making its way back into the cut before the cut itself closed and as the father watched Isaac brought his hand up only to realize the cut has healed after realizing what had happened Isaac quickly ran outside to his bike before pedaled off as fast as he could with his father chasing after him in his car.

  As it starts to pour down rain we see Isaac's father pull off into an alley where we see Isaac's bike abandoned before the father makes his way over and as he stands there he shouts Isaac's no name only to get no response, but then he sees a dark silhouette in the distance causing him to wipe off his glasses before looking back only to see the creature now down on all four causing the father to shudder in fear before he turned and ran back to his car only for the creature to quickly appear and rip the drivers side door clean off and afterwards the creature mercilessly ripped the father apart only leaving a bloody mess behind.

  As the night continues across town at the Argent residence we see Allison Argent sneakily leaving through the back door and once she is in her car she blows hot air onto her window showing showing the writing that said midnight before Allison leaned back and smiled before she quickly started her car and drove off towards the northern edge.

   After making it to the preserve we can Allison making her way through the woods with only the light from her phone guiding her way, but as she reaches the meet up she doesn't see anyone causing her to start looking around only to jump in fright when she turns and sees a dark silhouette with glowing red eyes standing behind her.

  "Hey." Allison said as I stepped forward out of the shadows and smiled before Allison ran up and wrapped her arms me with me doing the same to her.

   "Hey babe." I said before leaning down and planting my lips against hers causing Allison to reciprocate the kiss.

   After the kiss I started looking around wanting to make sure Allison wasn't followed causing Allison to grow concerned.

   "What's wrong?" Allison asked as brought her hand up to my cheek.

   "It's nothing, but I need to ask you some questions, about your grandfather." I said seriously causing Allison to nod.

   "Well I don't know much, he was just the guy who sent a check in the mail each year on my birthday, why?" Allison asked as I sighed before I guided to the cliff face that over looked Beacon hills to which I sat down with Allison sitting next to me.

   "I watched him use a silver sword to cut a werewolf in half tonight." I stated as Allison gasped in shock and fear.

  "Why—why would he do that?" Allison asked as I turned to her with my eyes glowing a bright crimson red.

   "He was declaring war." I stated as Allison squeezed my hand before she laid her head on my shoulder as we both looked down at beacon hills not noticing that the sisters were watching them from behind a tree wanting to make sure their Alpha was safe with the Argent Huntress.

   "What do you think is going to happen to them?" Jess asked her older sister once their were out of ear shot.

  "This war is going to tear them apart because he is a werewolf and she is a huntress, I'm honestly surprised they've lasted this long." Kate stated to her younger sister who didn't like what her sister just said based on the glare she was giving.

   "Well that's just bullshit, our alpha should be able to love whoever he wishes and so should that girl no matter what family she belongs to." Jess stated as Kate just smirked wrapping her arm around Jess's neck as they made their way back to their motel.

  As this was happening in an unknown location we can see Isaac running until he finds an old abandoned subway car.

   "Derek?" Isaac called out before Derek could be seen exiting the car with his eyes glowing.

  "What's wrong?" Derek asked as he stepped into the light.

  "My dad. I think he's dead." Isaac stated as Derek grew concerned.

   "What did you do?" Derek asked.

   "That's the thing, it wasn't me." Isaac stated as Derek grew concerned about what this could mean.

BHHS:Next Day

It's a new day here in Beacon Hills and now you can find me here at Beacon Hills high telling my coach about how I can't make it to practice.

   "Cmon McCall your captain of this team you can't miss practice." Coach Finstock stated as we sat in his office.

   "I know coach, but it's only one practice I promise." I pleaded as coach finally gave in for his favorite student.

   "Alright Jason just this once, but I swear if you miss another practice you will be running suicides, Am I Clear?" Coach demanded.

   "Crystal Coach, and thanks." I stated before I grabbed my bag off the floor and left the locker room under the watchful eyes of Scott and stiles but also unknowingly Isaac who was warmed about Jason being an alpha by Derek, but as I went to leave I smelled a scent that made me turn back only to meet my twins eyes who nodded at me before I mouthed 'Find them' to my Scott who gave me a thumbs up as I left.

   After leaving the school I made my way to the city morgue where I saw the mutilation that Isaacs father causing me to gag before I left and made a call to my pack.

   "Hey I need your help?"

"Name it?" Kate said from the other end of the line.

   "We got a murder could be a werewolf or could be something else I need you to meet me at this address." After my statement I texted Kate the address.

  "We'll meet you there." Kate said before the line went dead with me hopping in my car and driving off.

Isaac's House: NightTime

After making it to Isaac's house I saw the sisters standing outside waiting for me, but what I didn't anticipate was seeing Derek's car here as well but no Derek leading me to assume he was inside already.

   As I got out of the car the girls walked over and stood beside me as I looked at the creepy looking house.

  "Well ladies your about to meet Derek Hale." I stated as the sisters shared a look before we ventured inside.

   "This place gives me the creeps." Jess said as a shiver ran down her spine.

   "Same here." Kate said as I held my hand up causing them to go quiet as I closed my eyes and let my senses take over letting me feel the emotions that were all over this house, and as I laid my hand against the wall I felt great amounts of fear radiate off the wall causing me to quickly remove my hand and take a step back causing the sisters to look at me with concern.

   "Are you okay?" Kate asked as she placed her hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

   "Bad things happened in this house, very bad things." I said as my eyes glowed red in anger as we continued into the basement where I found my brother Scott with my frenemy Derek Hale.

   "Scott." I growled causing both wolves to look up only to see my eyes glowing red along with Kates glowing a cobalt blue and Jess's glowing brilliant gold.

   "Ladies meet my twin Scott McCall." I said as we made our way down the stairs until I was standing face to face to with Derek.

   "And Derek Hale." I stated causing both girls to look him up and down before shrugging as Derek nodded towards them before turning back to me.

   "Why are you here Jason?" Derek asked as I stepped around him and looked down into the freezer and saw the scratch marks.

   "I'm here to find the truth." I said as I went to place my hand on the scratches.

   "Wait Jason, what are you—" Scott began to say before Derek glared at him with his glowing red eyes.

   "Be quiet and you might learn something." Derek stated before everyone watched as veins appeared around my hands as I touched the scratches began to feel everything Isaac felt.

   "He was scared." I said as I continued to focus on the emotions.

   "But it's more than that right?" Derek asked as I nodded.

   "He wasn't just scared, he was petrified." I stated as sweat started forward with breathing picking up causing Derek to quickly yank my hand away from the scratches.

   As I stood there wide eyed in fear due to excess emotions I was carrying from Isaacs time in the freezer Derek was helping me try to calm down.

   "Hey just breathe okay, remember these aren't your emotions their Isaacs." Derek stated as I nodded trying to breathe.

   "What happened to him?" Scott asked concerned not knowing how to help.

   "He took on too much trying to sort through all the raw emotion that was in those scratches." Kate stated as she held my hands in hers.

   "Better?" Jess asked as I turned and smiled at her causing her to smile back.

   "We can't leave him in that cell." I said before I made my way back up the stairs with the sisters along with Derek and Scott following behind me.

   "I'll help you Derek, but I'm not doing this for you I'm doing this for Isaac." I stated as Derek and I shook hands before I climbed into my car followed by the sisters and drove off leaving Derek and Scott alone with the Alpha showing a genuine smile because he knew that him and Jason were brothers even if they fought occasionally.

  As I made my way to the police station I called Allison so she could help Scott with his transformation while I went to the police station to get Isaac.

Beacon Hills Sheriffs Department: Night Time

  After making it to the sheriffs station my pack and I headed inside only to see Stiles and Derek with Stiles trying to be sneaky before he sees us and ushers us over.

   "Listen we don't have a lot of time a hunter disguised as a deputy is coming here to kill Isaac." Stiles said panicked before I laid my hand on his shoulder causing Stiles to look up only to see me giving him a smile to which calms him down.

   "You did good Stiles, now go find your dads keys so we can Isaac out of here before that hunter shows up huh." I stated to which stiles nodded before walking off before I turned and nodded at Derek who nodded back before I walk back only to smell blood before i motion with my fingers for the girls to head down the right hallway while I continued straight to which they nodded before we went our separate ways.

   As I walked towards the holding area I heard scuffing noises due to my wolf causing me to speed up my movements where I saw Stiles being dragged by a deputy and when stiles saw me he reached out for me causing my eyes glow and my claws to extend before I rushed forward and grabbed stiles be his arm and pulled him from the hunters grip and behind me.

   "Oh you done fucked up now." Stiles stated with a smirk as the hunter had a look of fear plastered on his face.

   "Stiles." I growled making Stiles shriek back in fear.

   "Right shutting up now." Stiles stated as I advanced on the hunter only Isaac to come around the corner fully shifted leaving me wide eyed as he grabbed the hunter and pressed him against the wall and as the hunter tried jam this syringe into Isaac, the Teen Wolf grabbed the man by wrist and squeezed causing him to drop the needle before Isaac grabbed the man by his head and smacked against the wall knocking the man unconscious.

   Afterwards turned on us only for Derek to arrive next to me and as Isaac started marching towards Derek and I roared in his face causing Isaac to drop down to the grown and slide away in fear.

   "How'd you do that?" Stiles asked in awe of what he just seen causing Derek and I to smirk before we turned to stiles.

   "I'm the Alpha." Derek and I said simultaneously before we fist bumped before we quickly got Isaac up and left leaving stiles there to take the fall unknowingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 90 11
Book 1 of McCall She-Wolf series What if Scott McCall has an younger twin sister that knew about werewolves long before they both became one? Well h...
12.1K 416 16
It follows the trials and errors of what happens in Beacon Hills to Scott and his older brother by one year Andrew McCall. How will they fair against...
2.6K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
885 58 21
Scott McCall and his pack have been fighting for ten years with little victories. He built a world for the supernatural and was acknowledged as King...