transformers boyfriend scenar...

By Wannadie20

Alot of them are transformers prime but they all have diffrent universes like Robots in disguise and animated... More

1- Optimus Prime
2- Ratchet
3- Smokescreen
4- wheeljack
5- Bumblebee
6- ultra magnus
7- Megatron
8- Knockout
9- Soundwave
10- Optimus prime
11- your sick
12- Optimus prime
13- Bumblebee
14- Optimus prime
15- Ratchet
16- Entire DJD
17- Ratchet
18- Optimus prime
19- Megatron
20- Ratchet
21- Starscream
22- Optimus prime
23- Shockwave
24- Wheeljack & Ratchet
25- Grimlock
26- Optimus prime
27- Megatron
28- Drift
29- Megatron
30- Optimus prime
31- Megatron
32- Ultra Magnus
33- Megatron and Starscream
34- Ratchet
35- Swidle
36- Megatron
37- Impactor
38- Smokescreen
39- Helix and Tarn
40- Entire DJD
41- Optimus, Ratchet, and Bumblebee
42- Optimus prime
42- Optimus prime
43- Ultra magnus
44- Optimus prime
45- Infiltration
46- Optimus prime
47- Bumblebee
48- optimus prime
49- Longarm
52- Megatron and Optimus
A THANK YOU.
Its been a while...

46- shockwave

384 9 1
By Wannadie20

Warnings: sex, sex potion (ingects a sex serem into you causing you to be in heat like a fucking animal) little foreplay, rough sex due to him not knowing wtf to do but he tries.

It wasn't long before you and the mad scientist got together. Well not like that even though you wanted it like that. Megatron had his little human named ryleigh (yes I put myself in the fucking story get wreaked) 

She was a nice person and she and you were close being the only 2 living humans on the ship but as time moved on you began to dress differently. See ryleigh wore hoddies and pants while you on the other hand wore dark clothing and your shoes once running shoes turned to wedged boots making you the same height as your freind. 

And over time your dressing only got darker and shockwave soon saw this. He studied you and ryleigh together. Ryleigh was more bubbly then you ajd your emotions usualy got the best if you he wondered why but then soon decided to ask you about it. 

But when he did ask you only answered in a eye roll and a tap of your boot. Shockwave didn't take offense to your eye roll but he soon felt as if he needed something form you. Mabey it was a physical need more then anything. 

As he worked you stayed on the table next to him on your phone with your headphones on listening to heavy metal or MCR something he wanted no part of. He liked ryleighs music choices better then yours hers was more calmer and he felt as ease when she played her songs. Not saying that he liked the human but her taste of music was something he liked. 

Shockwave had a plan. A devilish one at that. He would make you turn non goth. Was that even a word he could use. He didn't know but was sure to find out. He remembered when you were nice and loving and now you were a sad and depressed soul wandering thr halls of the nemesis. Such a shame really he could have made you a wonderful specimen. And he would now. 

Shockwave typed something on his monitor and watched to see if the chemical equation worked out and soon he saw that it did. No physical harm to your DNA no ereversable damage to your chromosomes. No harm done. So he created the serem and turned to look at you. You were on your phone trying up something a text mabey but he didn't bother to look. 

"Y/n." Shockwave said. His voice was loud enough to grab your attention and so you took a ear piece out and turned your head to him. "Yes?" You asked your voice was sassy and shockwave continued. "I have acquired something for you to have if your willing." Shockwave placed the vial down infront of you and let you look at it. Your head tuned to the side like a confused fog and then he took it back. "What is that?" You asked. 

Shockwave didn't answer you immediately instead he used his mass displacement and shrunk down to your size but still towering over you. "A chemical formula created for the sole purpose of correcting your emotional behavior." Shockwave said blankly. You felt hurt by the statement seeming as if he were trying to change your mood. "I don't need it." You said and slowly stood up. 

"On the contrary y/n." Shockwave said stepping tword you. You flinched at his movements and you started to back up. "Shockwave what are you doing stop it!" You said panicked. But as you backed up you almost fell off the table you were on. 

But as he grew closer you honestly thought of jumping off. Sure it would break your legs and lead to months of physical therapy. Sure ryleigh would be all over you yelling nd complaining a out it. And yes you still wouldn't get away from Shockwave heel you and him would be even closer seeing that he is your guardian and he would have to take care if you. 

But as you thought about it Shockwave grabbed your arm and you screamed. Terrified that he was trying to kill you. "Stop squirming." Shockwave said coldly before ingecting said serem into your arm earning a cry of pain from you. You hated needled and you hated shots. 

Shockwave pulled you over and brought yiu away from the ledge. He let go fo your arm and your balance was lost and you soon fell to the floor. You groaned in pain and rubbed your hip that hit the ground. Bit as you did you felt something new. 

Something hot. A feeling that you've only felt when you see a hot guy walk across the road or when Shockwave talks to you in a low voice that's he only done once and only once. 

You gave up on trying to stand so you laid there feeling he heat rush over your body. "What did you do?" You ask breathing out. Shockwave knelt down to you and read your levels. The serem was starting to take effect. 

"The serem was used for mating purposes." Shockwave said reaching out and grazing the tips of his fingers to your skin earing you tingles of what felt like fire dance across your body. "It will only get worse if you chose to ignore it." Shockwave placed his hand on your thigh and slid his hand between you. You gasped and bit your knuckle holding back a long moan. 

"This will only last as long as you make it." Shockwave explained as he pulled your leg away exposing you even more. His sharp fingers dragged along the inner side of your thigh making you close your eyes tight and trying desperately to ignore the pleasure that it gave you. "Don't fight science y/n. You will lose to it." And then his fingers came to your clothed sex. The garments covering you were ripped apart by the doctor and you squirmed away but only to be pulled back by him. He placed himself between your legs and you felt the his cold cod piece rub against you sending waves of tingles up you. 

Shockwave rolled his hips against you and the cod piece protecting his member made you whimper out. "Give in there is no other logical choice." Shockwave said thrusting himself on you again grazing your clit making you arch your back. "Give in." He said again his voice a low tone. You couldn't even speak. The little movements have brought you to nothing. You tried so hard to fight back the urge. 

But you couldn't 

So with another graze you finaly let it out. A moan for him. Shockwave concluded that your systems have given up and you were now ready. So he looked down and took off his cod piece and his member sprung free. It wasn't as big as Megatron but it was perfect for what he was going to do to you. So he took the tip and slipped it between your outer lips. Your back arched again and you gasped. Such a small movement gave you so much. 

Again he did it sliding over your swollen clit hitting it with the tip. It send your body aflame. Shockwave almost pushed inside with your slick pouring out of you. This was to be expected. So without another moment wasted he prepared you for what was to come. His tip meet your entrance and he slowly pushed himself inside you watched your every movement. Taking mental notes of your face. 

You gave another long moan and soon he was inside you fully. He gave you a moment to adjust to his size but then he saw your arms reached out to him. So he leaned down enough for you to place your hands on either side if him. You nails dug into his metal frame and he looked at you as you with him. "Don't go slow." Was all you said to him. Your face was flushed red and your legs quivered under him. The serem had taken full effect on your body. The pain killer had worked as well something he knew needed to be added. 

So he nodded to you and he pulled out and then slammed back it making your body come up. So he grabbed your hips and brought you back down on his member. He held you now as he pulled out and smaller back in making you scream. 

He did it again. And again. Sending your body in a fucking frenzy. Your voice lost itself and your cunt was filled with his member. He grunted and groaned form time to time but it was nothing compared to your volume. 

He pounded into you his grip on your hips only grew tighter probably gunna leave a bruise when he let's go. He slammed into your cunt and it seemed as if he hit something because your screams became louder and as he fucked you your body started to knot up. You hummed and moaned. But then without warning you screamed and clenched around Shockwave. 

Shockwave groaned and thrusted in a couple of more times before he to came. He trusted in again and let his transfluid fill your cunt. As he stopped he huffed and sighed softly. His hips ached by so much movement and his hands throbbed with hiw tightly he held you but as he looked down at your body he felt a overwhelming sense of pride. 

You body was wreaked. Sweat formed on your sticky body and your chest rose nd fell with uncalled breaths. Your eyes held a look of pure ecstacy and exhaustion. He had claimed you as his and he didn't mean to. But as he tried to pull out if you you stopped him. "Please....leave it in..." You said your voice soft and almost to a whisper. 

Shockwave was shocked but he nodded and he sunk himself back in and he saw the comfort come across your face. He assumed it felt good to you having something if his size being inside you. 

"Y/n." Shockwave said. You opened your eyes and meet his gaze. "This doesn't seem to be the logical solution but I can't help but feel this for you." Shockwave brought his hand and took a stand of hair away from your face. "I have affection for you y/n." Shockwave said softly not believing what he just said. 

You chuckled and took his hand in your and kissed the palm. "You love me?" You asked. Shockwave thought of the word he didn't know what it ment but if that what he was feeling he needed to know the right term. "Yes I love you." You chuckled again and you closed your eyes and pressed his hand against your warm cheek. "I love you to Shockwave even if this is the serem talking." Shockwave shook his head. "The serem only affected your body not your mind." Shockwave explained. You hummed a oh and then you laughed. "What's so humorous?" Shockwave asked. You smiled at him. "The thing is that I acted like I didn't care." You said. "But now that this has happened I don't want to act anymore I want to be me." You said interlocking your fingers with his. Your eyes locked with his and you smiled again. 

"Please follow that y/n be your true self it's the best self." Shockwave said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292 8 3
The Stories of the transformers has always been changed and unique through each timeline and Universe, however Though, some are combined in a way tha...
387 0 5
My own take on the Bayformers story using the first movie as a sort of base. I don't own any of the non-OC characters or the plot itself except for a...
389K 6.9K 40
Transformer one shots! Most shots are either TFP or Bayverse. I'll try to post whenever I can!
239K 5.6K 38
Tak was Sam Witwicky's adopted brother, every thing was normal till they went to get a car. now every thing has gone from normal to chaos. Now it up...