US

By Privatelimits

~ The Love Story More

Cast
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.

Chapter 14.

286 7 0
By Privatelimits

Christmas Day.

It's now Christmas day, meaning it's been a few days since the incident at the restaurant. Destiny apologized but I don't think she meant it. She should be happy I ain't beat her ass. She would be the one to start some shit. Besides that situation, everything has been good. We spent this morning opening presents. Me and Alex haven't exchanged our gifts yet. We agreed to give each other one gift because it was our first Christmas together. He didn't want me to go all out and I didn't want him to go all out. So the deal was to get gifts that were meaningful and from the heart. I can't wait to see what he got me. My father decided to have a kickback at the house for Christmas. Speaking of him, he and Alex have been chilling every damn day. It's nice to see that they get along. Right now I'm with my best friends, Jalaiyah and Mya. We were in the car talking, we just got back from getting some food because we didn't feel like waiting for them to finish cooking and they just started cooking too.

"Wassup with you and Alex?" Jalaiyah asked.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Now why are you lying." Mya said jumping into the conversation.

"We are best friends." I told them.

"I don't believe you. Because he is looking at you like you gave him some pussy or something." Jalaiyah said.

"No, he does not. And I haven't given him any." At least not yet, I thought.

"He took you on a date, he wants to be with you, and you need a new man anyway because Jeremiah ain't it. And apparently, from your calculations, he wasn't it sexually either. How you got a big dick but can't use it right?" She said as I laughed.

"I like him, I can say that, and if he asked me to be his girlfriend I'll say yes."

"Why?" Mya asked

"What do you mean why? Alex has been patient and he's been patient from the beginning, he didn't have to be. He chose to. Everything with him is just easy. I've had personal conversations with him that I didn't have with Jeremiah. Jeremiah never listened to me. He wanted to be in control of everything. Alex hears me. I know he does, he asks questions about whatever I say because he wants to know. He's gentle. He's not pushy. He's laid down. Plus he is fine as hell too. That's just the bonus. He gives off big dick energy." I explained. I noticed they were just staring at me.

"What?" I asked

"You love him that's ain't no like bitch." Jalaiyah said.

"I won't deny it, I do love him. He's been there for me, not just for my problems but because he chooses to be. He takes time out of his day just to be with me. He walks me to class, to my dorm. We do homework together. We do art. We smoke together. We have a lot in common. Lately, he's been my safe space. Being with him, in his energy just makes all the problems go away. Like it's just us." I said as I took a sip of my drink.

"I like him. He cool. He is not extra. And you are right he is fine so I know he got fine ass friends too. I need to holla at his friends and see what they got going on. I need some loving too." Jalaiyah said.

"He got one single friend and that's Kevin but he a hoe. Not my words." I said to her.

"Well, that's going to stop when I go to college with you next year." She said.

"Oh shit, you chose the college you wanna go to?" Mya said.

"Yea I like UNT fashion program so I'm coming to bother you hoes. Yall not leaving me again." Jalaiyah said as we laughed. We finished eating and got out of the car. Mya had to go back to her house. She was going to walk to my house after she did what she needed to do because it wasn't far. Me and Jalaiyah went into the house together, I saw my dad and Alex on the couch. My dad was watching tv while Alex was with Heaven having a conversation. I smiled at the sight. Then I sat between them because Heaven is getting a little too close to my future man. We don't need that.

"Hey beautiful, how was chilling with the girls?" Alex asked.

"It was good, what did you do while I was gone?"

"I chilled with pops, then helped Ms. Danielle cook some food for the kickback." He said. He stopped talking for a second then he spoke again.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." After that short conversation. Mya and Dillion showed up. Me, Alex, Jalaiyah, Dillion, and Mya were in the game room upstairs. Alex was sitting on the couch playing the game with Dillion who was sitting in between Mya's legs while she was sitting on the couch. I was next to Alex, with my arm wrapped around his arm. Jalaiyah was on the floor, just chilling.

"Alex who is Kevin?" Jalaiyah asked.

"He the homie, we've been kicking it since we were kids. Why?" He responded while staying focused on the game.

"He single?"

"Yea, he slowed down on his hoes too. He stopped fucking with them. He said he was ready to just chill and settle down, that's only because some girl lied and said she was pregnant by him and it wasn't even his baby. " He said.

"What the fuck." Me, Mya, and Jalaiyah said at the same time.

"Yea it was some shit, but if you wanna holla I'll put in the good word." He said. I looked at Jalaiyah who was doing a little happy dance. I just shook my head. We had some more conversations, then the food was ready. We all got a plate and ate in the game room while watching a movie.

"Wanna exchange gifts after we're done eating?" Alex asked.

"Yes, please." I responded and continued eating. Once we were finished, we decided to go sit in the car to get away from everyone.

"You can go first, beautiful." He said. I said okay as I passed him a box. He opened the box.

"Is this?" He paused and looked at me.

"I didn't know what to get you, because I know you don't like material things. I was talking to Devin and Kevin one day to see what I should get you. Kevin told me about the time your grandmother gave you a chain that looked just like this. She gave you that chain and told you that you'll be the one greatest players next to legends and also a few days after she died. You ended up getting into an argument with your father and he took the chain from you and sold it. Kevin told me you were hurt for months because you and your grandmother were super close. You guys had a connection. I want you to know that I also believe that, wait no I don't believe I know you'll be one of the greatest. When it comes to basketball, you are very passionate. You put in the work. You go to the gym and do drills on days you don't even have practice on. You work with all your teammates. I've talked to them about you before, some admire you because of your work. You're an amazing team captain because you don't act like one as much because you believe in teamwork." I looked at him as he wiped his eyes. He reached over and hugged me

"Thank you so much, you don't even know how much I appreciate this. How much I appreciate you." I smiled.

"Your turn." I told him as he pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. I unfolded the paper. And read.

Thank you for being my best friend. When we're together, we're always laughing and joking around. I always have fun with you, and time flies when we're together. It flies by entirely way too fast. Our memories are countless. I sit back and watch our videos and get happy. You're literally my favorite person and I mean it till the end. I want you to know that if something were ever to happen to us you'll always have a best friend in me. You're the first person I want to talk to when anything major happens, whether it be good or bad, and you're always there for me. I'd be devastated if our relationship ended because I don't want to lose you. Thank you for telling me when I'm wrong. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, thank you for taming my anger to give me a reality check. I may not want to hear it and I may lash out, but I hope you know I appreciate it. I love every single thing about you. From how smart you are, to your little smart-ass comments, to the way how you get all crazy behind me, to how sweet, sensitive you really are. I promise to grow with you and support you, I promise to be patient, understanding, and kind, I promise to listen and share, I promise to create, to explore, to laugh, and be curious. When you are happy, I will be happy with you. When you are sad, I will make you smile. I will encourage you to continue growing as an individual as we work toward our mutual goals. I know this is probably long as shit but in the end I have one question for you. Look at me when you are done reading.

I looked up at him, he reached over and wiped my tears, and then said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I said as we both smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 3.7K 31
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
9.8K 474 17
Read to find out ☺️🀞🏾
312K 15.8K 24
typical highschool love story