Twisted Development

Od Serinua23

HIATUS/DISCONTINUED Yuu has a normal life until an Arcane Financial agent appears. Now she has to keep the sc... Více

Falling Apart
Desperate
Royal Sword Academy
Ha! Ha! ¿Ja?
New Leadership

Strangers

97 4 0
Od Serinua23

"Hey, Grim, have you seen my wallet?" Yuu asks, looking around in her purse as she travels the streets.

This is Yuu, a current and first female student at Night Raven College.

"No, hey, who is the guy coming towards us?" Grim asks, jumping onto Yuu's shoulders.

And this is Grim, a current and first animal student at Night Raven College. He also shares a whole dorm with Yuu.

A white guy with brown hair and black shades approaches Yuu and leads her into an alleyway.

"We've heard you've seen the Birdman." He asks, confusing Yuu. "Give us a call if you want to help out."

It was supposed to be an in-and-out delivery, but giving people cards somehow needed to be more exciting for the agents.

"Who are you talking about? Hey, come back!" Yuu yells, walking after the suspicious man.

"The Birdman, a master manipulator who hides behind a mask. He also walks with a cane, but don't be fooled. He's no old man with arthritis," The suspicious man continues, pulling out a picture of Headmaster Crowley buying women's underwear.

"That's just Headmaster Crowley. I'm sorry, who are you?" Yuu asks, looking at the weird man.

"The girl knows! Mission accomplished! Mission accomplished!" The man whispers into his jacket as he runs away.

"Well, that was weird."

Now the story of a wealthy school thrown into infamy and the one girl and cat trying to keep everyone together. It's Twisted Development.

With the weird encounter still in Yuu's head, she decides to meet up with her first-year friends in Pomefiore.

"Ace, do you think it's anything to worry about?" Yuu asks, sitting in a purple chair.

"Probably not. If anything, that guy is just a regular weirdo on this island," Ace responds, drinking a blue energy drink.

"Besides, Headmaster Crowley couldn't have done something so bad the government would be after him," Deuce adds, giving Yuu a sweet. "You should probably throw the card away. The guy sounds pretty suspicious to me."

"I don't know, you guys. Maybe what the guy says had some truth to it," Yuu says, looking at the agent's card.

"Look, all we're saying is that it's best not to trust the word of some people on this island. Anyway, I've got to go to basketball practice. Feel free to come with me and cheer me on," Ace replies, getting up and throwing away the energy drink.

Yuu looks at the card one last time, then puts it away into her pocket. She gets up and follows Ace to the gym. As the basketball team starts to practice, Yuu sees the agent's face in the window.

"What the?" Yuu says, not paying attention to her surroundings.

"Floyd, no! Not so hard!" Jamil screams.

"Hm?" Yuu squeaks, looking up.

A basketball suddenly appears less than an inch from Yuu's face, then slams into her. Yuu rolls down the bleachers, then stops on the gym floor.

"Yuu, are you ok?!" Ace shouts, rushing towards her.

Yuu groans then her body stops moving.

~~~~~

Yuu wakes up in the infirmary and walks outside. She sits on a bench and is surprised by the agent from earlier coming out of the bushes.

"If you help us get Crowley, we could upgrade your living conditions," The agent proposes, sitting next to Yuu.

"Why are you talking to me? There are plenty of other students you can scheme with," Yuu replies, holding her pack of ice on her head.

"You're special. Think of my proposal, and things might turn around for you. By the way, the name's Fabuloso. Remember it," Agent Fabuloso says, handing Yuu a red rose.

Fabuloso walks away and disappears off campus. Yuu gets back inside and walks into Trein's office as he's one of the more moral people at Night Raven.

"Hi, Professor Trein. Do you have a little time to chat?" Yuu asks, knocking on the door frame.

Trein stops grading papers and looks at Yuu.

"Sure, come inside. What do you want to talk about?" Trein says, putting his pen down and looking at Yuu.

"I wanted to ask for advice. So my friend is being offered a better life, but if they accept the offer, their friends might get hurt. They also might not be able to go to school anymore. What should they do?" Yuu explains, trying not to make eye contact.

"I think your friend should follow their heart. She should do what's best," Trein answers, holding Yuu's nervous hands.

"Ok."

Yuu squeezes Trein's hands and smiles softly.

"Thank you," Yuu replies, letting go of Trein's hands and returning to her dorm.

As Yuu walks the hallways, there's a tension of excitement and drama in the air. The students are murmuring and whispering in groups.

"Yuu! Yuu, you've got to see this!" Ace exclaims, running to you and grabbing her shoulder.

"What is it, Ace?" Yuu asks, turning around to see Ace, Deuce, Cater, Vil, and Riddle.

"Look!"Ace says, pulling out his phone and playing a news clip.

"Night Raven College, a rival to Royal Sword, is in some hot water as the Arcane Financial branch zeros in on the school on suspicion of embezzlement, insurance fraud, and over ten charges of child endangerment and child neglect. Although not many details about the case are known to the public, more will release during the coming weeks. TwistNews 3 o'clock, Bella Ramirez, out!" A woman with long brown hair and light brown skin says, organizing her papers.

"My Magicam is blowing up with reporters and my agent asking me what's happening. Crowley has to say something soon, or else this island will be in a social media frenzy!" Vil panics, his phone ringing, and beeping.

"Everyone! Into the gym at once!" Crowley screams, bursting out of his office.

In the next: Twisted Developments:

The school begins to fall apart.

"I just want to say that these allegations are untrue! I would never mismanage money for this school! Any money I get I use to make this school a better place for your innovati-" Crowley vents, not getting a chance to finish before the whole gym floor opens into a sinkhole.

"AAAH!" Yuu screams as her side of the bleachers begins to sink.

A pair of strong arms catch her, and she's now face to with Malleus.

"Are you ok?" Malleus asks, making sure not to let Yuu go.

"Yeah," Yuu shyly replies, her face a little pink.

The bleachers go into the sinkhole more, and several students, including Malleus, Yuu, and Vil, fall down.

Yuu gets her first kiss.

Malleus's cold lips are on Yuu's. Both of their eyes are wide.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
628K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...