Amid The Rathores

By _Aditiwrites_

Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matte... More

Character Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1[Aadiya Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 2 [Naina Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 3 [Samaira Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 4 [Her King]
Chapter 5 [Her Nightmare]
Chapter 6 [Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 7 [Samaira]
Chapter 8 [His Highness is jealous]
Chapter 9 [Their miseries]
Chapter 10 [Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 11 [Abhimaan's Vulnerability]
Chapter 12 [The king's decision]
Chapter 13 [The princess of Sirohi]
Chapter 14 [Stranger eyes]
Chapter 15 [Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 16 [Avinash]
Chapter 17 [2'nd marriage]
Chapter 18 [Broken Aadiya]
Chapter 20 [Rudra's past]
Chapter 21 [Abhimaan and Aadiya]
Chapter 22 [Rana saa is injured]
Chapter 23 [Abhimanyu and Rudraveer]
Chapter 24 [Queen]
Chapter 25 [who is behind it]
Chapter 26 [Samaira knows the truth ]
Chapter 27 [Antidode found]
Chapter 28 [A part of Abhimanyu's misery ]
Chapter 29 [Rudra tries to explain]
Chapter 30 [Aadiya and Abhimaan]
Chapter 31 [Rift Between Abhimanyu and Naina]
Chapter 32 [Rudra's Anger on Samaira]
Chapter 33 NEW CHAPTER [Abhimaan and Rudra]
Chapter 34 [Naina Regrets]
Chapter 35 [Rudra tries to earn forgiveness]
Chapter 36 [Making It up to Everyone]
Chapter 37 [Trying to get Abhimanyu talk]
Chapter 38 [Rudra Makes up to Samaira]
Chapter 39 [Who is Anya to Abhimaan]
Chapter 40 [The Closure]
[Epilogue]

Chapter 19 [Abhimanyu is Jealous]

29.8K 1.5K 102
By _Aditiwrites_

"Did I ask you to let Him go" I said Looking at the shivering man infront of me .

"We are really sorry sir , someone back stabbed us and told the others of the location" I heard him say and sighed .

Who did even dare backstabbing me !
Will deal with him later cause right now I had my complete focus on the man infront of me.

"So the man who dared to touch my wife huh ?" I asked looking at my men and they took a deep breath moving aside as a man who was chained like an animal and he was none other than my father in law.

I Promised Naina to not create a chaos in the festival but never said that I won't torcher him till then but now it is over and finally he may get his death after a week of being chained torchered beaten .

I could see his muscles as blood trickled down his chest seemed like he was stabbed multiple times .

"are his legs good" I asked and the man who was bringing him to me nodded pushing him to my feet with the chain.

"Kaal needs to go for a run" I said with a small chuckle and noticed all the gaurds look at me with shock.

"Get him out" I said and the gaurds nodded immediately opening the side door and Brought my beast in Slowly .

I noticed as the beast who is known for muscular, deep-chested body walk in and looked around as his sight fell on the man who was on my feet and he Slowly walked near me looking at me in the eyes and I smirked , I see the only creature out of the family who dares to make an eye contact with him.

I looked as he Slowly walked to me and none of the gaurds dared to move a bit.

"Sit" I said and he looked at my father in law once before moving around him in a circle and finally sitting beside me !

"kaal you excited for a run buddy" I said softly and he roared making everyone shiver and I chuckled.

Well the lion was gifted to me from Bhai saa when I was just 5 he was a little boy then and see him now !
He loves chasing the prey and I see my boy is excited to get on a run !

Nodding I stood up and moved out the open grounds of the warehouse with Kaal trailing shortly behind me and The man pulling on human by chain !

Smiling I sat down on my throne and looked ahead as the man was let out free to run for his dear life !

"Come on boys you guys can sit down for the show" I said and they bowed down to me sitting on the stadium and I looked at Kaal whose eyes were already set on his prey as he took each step Slowly and carefully towads him.

"you have 5 minutes if you are alive after 5 running from him , I will let you free" I said as the man looked at me with fear and tried pleading before running as Kaal stated on his chase.

Three minutes passed and Kaal had already caught him many a times but again let him escape !
I looked at the pitiful man who was running for his dear life panting .

I smirked noticing the blood spread on the ground as he coughed blood but continued running !
I could see life Slowly draining out of him as the blood went off his body !

"Sir 30 seconds left" I heard one of my gaurds and chuckled before saying "Kill" and that was It as I noticed Kaal speed up and take the man down withing a second roaring !

I chuckled as my little boy tore off his body with his paws and dipped his head in his chest and roared before lapping his tongue and tasted his bloodied flesh !

I looked at him as he looked up once , his face soaked in the man's blood and the golden shiny fur stained red and chuckled as he ate him Slowly and delightfully leaving back only the Skeleton as I stood up and walked towards the roaring beast !

I sat down one one knee as He looked at me and bent his face a bit Looking at me and then licked my cheek with his tongue staining it red as I caressed his hairs !

"Get my boy cleaned Up" I said as a few gaurds nodded stepping ahead and I moved out washing my hands and face !

It was an hour when I reached the royal Palace and the musical voice of my wife's chuckle reached my ears and I looked over the balcony to see her sitting on one of the swings .

She looked beautiful with her hairs open falling till the mid of her back , brown eyes shining like diamonds and her lips moved Slowly making me wonder is she was for real .

I noticed as the wind blew making her hairs fall on her face and she again again pushed them back with her slender fingers !

She looked like a godess sitting on the swing with her feet dipped in water as she moved them Slowly filling the surroundings with the chan chan of her Payel and I took in a deep breath trying to calculate my good deeds to have a beauty like her for My wife !

"sach me aap jaisi khoobsurati milna mushkil hai" I heard a manly voice and thats when my eyes shifted from her to the man sitting beside her.

(Honestly finding a beauty like you is Impossible)

It was Avinash Thakur my cousin and bua saa's son and trust me when I say that i hate this man to his existence !
He is a fucking womanizer and how did he even dare to breath in the same air as my wife let alone sitting beside her on the swing !

But I have been seeing my wife get too close to that man in the last 24 hours and this is not acceptable to me not at all !

"Naina in the room right now" I yelled and the two of them Immediately stood up !

Walking towards the room I waited as she walked in after a few seconds and I Immediately pulled her pinning her to the wall and heard her gasp as I pulled both her hands up pinning them above her head .

I noticed her try to wriggle and move out of my grip when I stepped closer to her and felt her breath hershly as she tried taking in deep breaths and her heart beats audible to me even at this distance !

"kya kar rahi thi aap waha hmm" I asked her as she took in a deep breath and fumbled "woh..wo"as i kept on moving closer to her and Slowly dipped my head near her cheeks kissing them as she took in a deep breath making ke smirk at the effect I had on her .

(what were you doing here huh)
(i...ac...)

"Jaan le lenge uski agar ek baar bhi aapke paas dikha toh" I said putting my free hand on her chin making her look at me as she Slowly opened her eyes and I Immediately connected our lips together.

(I would kill him if i even ssee him near you again)

However the kiss was not as simple it contained feelings of anger , jealousy , desire and possessiveness from my side while the fire of desire , ignorance , hurt from her side.

Only one thing in common , the desire We had for each other the sexual tention increasing as I slapped her thighs leaving her hands free and she gasped and  I Immediately dominated the kiss exploring her sweet mouth with my tongue.

I felt the two of our tongues fight for dominance and I easily won as she finally gave up and let me have my own way exploring her while my hands roamed on her curvy little body while I kept on kissing her fiercely and she caressed my hairs as I conveyed my desire and longing for her through the kiss !

I kept on kissing her and finally left her lips panting as both of us lost our breaths !

Touching my forehead with her I looked at her closed eyes and Slowly kissed them declaring "You are mine" and I felt her already red cheeks turn a deeper shade of red making me feel proud of myself !

"Badi baisa , badi baisa Rani saa aapko bula rahi hai" I heard a servant inform and Moved back as she Immediately put up her dressed proper and ran out blushing making me chuckle.

(Your highness , the queen s asking for you)

Well , I never knew my wife was shy too!

Shaking my head I went in and changed only to hear a attendee inform me soon about the wired wish of Sukaran Sharma as I walked towards the royal court !

Bhabhi has been good to me always and at no cost I am letting that girl marry my brother , I would cut the father daughter in prices before they even dare to look at my Bhabhi maa.

And When I say the happening did not shock me it would be a lie !

I never expected Aadiya bhabhi to stay this calm and maintin her dignity as the queen Even in a such a situation but she did !

No doubt she is one of the most Beautiful , great , and strong woman I have ever met !

Well I guess what shocked us more was the man being Samaira's Father !
And by the way he talked Baout Bhabhi maa only i knew how was I keeping in the urge to just slice off his head.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Author's Note :-

So so so here i am back again !
I am sorry for not being able tor reply to your comments!
I was on a break so here Back I am with Something for You people!

Bye and have a great day ahead !
Lots of love !

~Aditi

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 18.6K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
107K 4.1K 24
The book cover is made by siya526 The rathores. The family name which is spread all over the world for its "Power" , "Name" and "Fame " Two brother...
25.5K 860 11
- A multi-couple Story- In the heart of Rajasthan stood a grand palace, home to a royal family whose history was as intricate as the palace's archit...
229K 9.6K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...