ห—หห‹ ๊’ฐ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ...

By LiveLaughChoso

เณƒโ€โžท ๐๐š๐ค๐š๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š ๐˜/๐, ๐…๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฒ ๐“๐š๐ข๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’-๐‘๐š๐ง๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ซ๐. ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ... More

โœง เณƒ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ'๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ' ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐œ๐ค*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‹๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ซ๐!*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐‡๐š๐ง๐*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐š๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ๐๐š๐ค๐š๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š ๐˜/๐ ๐ฏ๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐š!*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ๐’๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฏ๐ฌ ๐‘๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ๐‰๐ข๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฏ๐ฌ ๐˜/๐*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ๐†๐จ๐ ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ, ๐๐š๐ค๐š๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š ๐˜/๐*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ๐€๐ซ๐š๐ก๐š๐›๐š๐ค๐ข, ๐†๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ๐“๐จ ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐“๐จ ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ž*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž*เฉˆโœฉ
โœง เณƒ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก*เฉˆโœฉ
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐œ: ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข-๐†๐จ๐ ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ
-ห‹ห เผป ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป ๐™๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐˜/๐ เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป ๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง เผบ หŽหŠ-
เผบ๐“†ฉ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐“†ชเผป
เผบ๐“†ฉ๐“๐จ ๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐“†ชเผป
เผบ๐“†ฉ๐“๐จ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“†ชเผป
เผบ๐“†ฉ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐“†ชเผป
ยปยป---โ–บ๐€๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ณ ๐€๐ซ๐œ: ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐ž๐ง
เผบโœง๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐โœงเผป
เผบโœง ๐…๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฒ ๐“๐š๐ข๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ โœงเผป
เผบโœง ๐…๐ข๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฒ โœงเผป

โœง เณƒ๐Ÿ‘๐ซ๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง ๐•๐’ ๐Ÿ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ž๐ง*เฉˆโœฉ

1.1K 33 5
By LiveLaughChoso

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧 𝐕𝐒 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐧

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

Today marks day 4 of the Grand Magic games, and I was going to be representing Fairy Tail, in a damned bikini. Myself and Juvia arrived at the same time, sending each other good lucks smirks, but we were both well aware we wouldn't be holding back on each other.

Especially because she's convinced I have a hidden crush on Gray, for whatever reason..

Minerva dove into the water as well, and I directed a nasty glare at her, one that she returned with a smirk as she somehow managed to flip her hair underwater. She's so hot, but such an asshole. I made sure to flip her off as I looked around to see who my enemies were, it's going to be kinda hard to control gravity underwater.. and Minerva is well aware of that, but I'm not a god for nothing.

The clang of the cymbal let everyone know both in and out of this bubble that the games began, and that's when Juvia attacks first. I made my body lighter, and everyone else heavy, and I quickly went around and began to kick my enemies out of the water while they were caught off guard. Juvia didn't relent with her attacks, and continued up until it was only Myself, Juvia and Minerva in this bubble, and I kept as low profile as I could while Juvia was distracted. Minerva took this chance as anyone would've, and pushed Juvia out as she was distracted by Gray's appalled face. 

Which left the two of us, with a score to settle from both sides. 

"The only two left are Minerva and Nakahara, who will be the victor?" 

The 5 minute timer began as we stared each other off, and we began. Her power was nearly on par with my own, and there was no control over my own magic while I'm underwater, unless I wanna blow myself out of water. So as she aims to destroy me quickly, I weigh her down as much as I can all while evading her attacks. She's Minerva, she isn't weak, and so she manages to hit me once or twice.. but as a God Slayer and a god, they have no effect on me since I've managed to improve my healing properties to the max. 

"You're going to lose, what a shame.. I'm sure your father will be proud of you, just as he was every other time I've beaten you to a pulp!" I grinned at her as she sunk further and further, unable to control her own body weight as she hisses at me. 

But, I managed to forget one important detail, this damned ass can teleport. 

She appeared behind me in the blink of an eye, her speed improved since we last fought, and she would've grabbed me if I hadn't spun around to counter just in time. She was livid as she attempted to land a hit on me, but there was a problem.. she was heating up the water, to boiling levels, and it started to fucking hurt.

And she was immune to it, since it was her own magic, damn it.

"I'll cook you real nice Nakahara, or you could surrender.. now like you've got much to fight for." She sneers at me, and I started to slip my grip that I had on her, with only 3 minutes left it was now a matter of who was going to relent first.

Like hell I'd give up, I'd toast for as long as I need if we won. 

I lifted my hand despite the heat, and my healing powers were working double time as they tried to fight the rising heat levels. I weighed her down ten fold, and made myself lighter once again, floating up as she began to sink down. I could feel Rogue panicking through our bond, and I'm sure he felt how much this burn was, I was literally boiling right now. The stubborn women she was, increased the temperature even as she fought against the weight of the gravity. My skin began to feel like lava as some of it began to come off, and I lifted my hand above my head and slammed it downward, sending that sneaky bastard out of the water and thankfully getting rid of that horrific burn as the bubble popped. I was weak as hell, between healing double time and controlling the weight of so many people all at the same time, I was pretty fuckin' tired as I free fell from the bubble I once floated in. 

"Y/N, you fought well." Natsu's voice got me to open my eyes, and I managed to crack a grin with my fiery friend who held me close as my healing abilities came back to me. My entire body felt like it was on fire, though I don't doubt that Minerva isn't suffering with a serious concussion right now. I turn to look at her, and my assumptions are correct when I see Sabertooth run over to a bleeding Minerva, glares pointed at me.. except for two dragon slayers, who only look at me with adoration and worry. Minerva rolls over and sends a glare at me, but I simply flip her off, a smirk plastered on my tired face as I become dead weight in Natsu's arms. 

"Get the hell off of her." Rogue seethed, snatching me out of my friends arms as he clung to me. Natsu and him stared each other off, and I groaned as I was in the middle of it. I knew this was bound to happen, me rejecting the mating bond and all and having an awful lot of male friends.. 

"Oh? Another member of this love triangle, a love SQUARE?" 

Natsu looked about ready to tear Rogue into two, so I lifted up a hand and stopped him.

"I'll be fine Natsu, he's my friend, he wouldn't hurt me." I lay my head against his chest, my body releasing any tension as I relax into the arms of my mate, the word that I refused to acknowledge.. until now. Natsu stood down, with Erza and Gray at his sides, and he nodded. Rogue made sure to tighten his grip on me, taking off his cloak and gently covering my bare body, glowering and growling at Sting for good measure. Sting sent a look that could've killed right at Rogue as we began to walk away, and my shadow dragon slayer didn't bother hiding the shove he sent to Minerva's shoulder as Sting helped her up, and he walked me to the medical bay.

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"You didn't have to do that, ya know?" I smiled at Rogue as he lay me in bed, Porlyusica standing off to the side as he made sure I was as comfortable as humanely possible.

"I'd bend myself backward for you, mates or not." He wiped away any water that remained on my face, and I sighed at the comforting feeling of him clearing away the liquid. 

"You sure you don't want your cloak back?" I shifted my eyes down to the dark thing I've seen him wear for so long, and he shakes his head as he sets the towel to the side. 

"No worries, I know it's in good hands. Once your better, I'll come pick it up." He smiles at me, leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on my head, one that sends a shiver down my spine. He seems to have felt it as well, his eyes full of love as he steps back, "Me and Sting have this feeling, that we'll be able to fight Natsu and Gajeel today." He gently intertwined our hands, staring into my eyes with determination burning brightly, "Watch me, I'll prove to you that I'm the better slayer."

And with that, he left. And my grin remained even as I was sure he was long gone, Porlyusica scoffing at my love sick gaze, and successfully snapping me out of it. 

"What? You got a problem?" I huffed at her, turning to my side and snuggling further into the comforting scent of his cloak and the bed I lay in, and she snorts at me. 

"Young mates, haven't seen that in a while, and you've got the nerve to reject the bond when you're so obviously in love with him." She sighs, and I huff further at her attitude. Of course I love Rogue.. but I've been through this hundreds of times on my own, there's no going anywhere with Rogue until I've settled my feelings with Sting.

Mating bond or not, there's nobody who decides who I be with unless it's myself, and Rogue.. god bless him, because he respects that. Sting.. he just might blow a fuse. I sighed at how conflicted I remained, and Porlyusica only shrugs. My team ends up making their way down to me, along with team B and master Makarov. They begin to pick and choose whose going to be on the joined fairy tail team, and I defended my honor quickly when they tried to boot me out. 

"I'm only recharging my energy, no injuries and I heal on my own, I'm the strongest one you've got!" I sat up quickly, outraged that they'd even consider taking me off the team, and Master Makarov sighs as he scratches off any ideas of removing me. In the end we decided on..

Gajeel

Laxus

Myself

Natsu

and Erza

My heart went out to Gray, who I fought for the place on the team, sorry bud. With a quick nap, I was re-energized and ready to go, though Rogue and Sting may still be worried. Myself and the new Fairy Tail team returned to the fray, some cheers of approval upon my speedy recovery. I can't say that my friends were big fans of Sabertooth, especially knowing that myself and Natsu strengthened the rivalry between our two guilds. It's a nice thought though, to know that my guild will back me up despite being the instigator this time, won't deny that one. 

My eyes locked with Sting and Rogue, who nodded at my recovery, and were obviously excited to fight me if given the chance. I shared the sentiment, grinning at my friends, and flipping off Sting since Rogue's an angel. 

The next challenge appeared to be a fight between duo's, where two different guilds sent in two people into the arena instead of the original one. Blue Pegasus versus Quatro Puppy was on right now, and I will not deny the.. lack of tension during that fight, but hey, easy win for Bacchus. 

Turns out I was wrong, Ichiya took them out in one hit.. I take back all that I've said about him.

Winners of match #1: Blue Pegasus 

The second fight was more promising, Lamia Scale versus Mermaid Heel. I was personally cheering for our friends from Lamia Scale, who were holding their own pretty well, but the Kagura girl had gravity powers nearly similar and on par with my own. Though, there was no winner from this match, which resulted in a draw. 

Winners of match #2: Draw 

The third fight though, was what really got my attention. Natsu and Gajeel vs Sting and Rogue, which got the two Fairy Tail dragon slayers smirking at me as they pat my back.

"I'll make sure to beat Sting's ass for you." Natsu cackled, and I snorted and rolled my eyes, this is a fight that dumb blondes been craving for years upon years. 

"Your mate is mine to pummel, apologies in advance for the amount of pain you'll feel during this fight." Gajeel pat my back as the two of them walked away, and I whined at the truth he spoke. As a result of rejecting our mating bond, it means I can feel every amount of pain that Rogue does, just as he can for my pain as well. My eyes quickly travelled to Rogue's and Sting's almost instantly, and they both nodded at me, Rogue obviously intent on taking the least amount of damage for my sake.

Damn it, I just might be his down fall in this fight.

 The tension in the entire stadium was one you could've cut with a knife, watching the four of them stare each other down was one of the most anxiety inducing thing I've ever had to witness. The first to attack was Natsu and Gajeel, their speed too much for Rogue and Sting who took those hits to the face, and I hissed at the feeling of it on my own face. Their attacks were relentless, and my two slayers took more hits which had me keeling over the ledge, Laxus and Erza holding onto me. Rogue sent an apology through our bond, which I shrugged off and instead countered with what I hoped was good luck. Sting and Rogue attempted to land their own hits, but to no avail as Natsu and Gajeel easily countered, and through the pain that littered my body I smiled for my team. 

Suddenly, Sting and Rouge activated their shadow and light drive, and I winced as I imagined what was about to go down. I remember training with Rogue in that form, and though he can't beat me in it, it just might be enough to do what needs to be done with Gajeel and Natsu. Rogue was dead serious as he went against Gajeel, who wasn't able to capture the shadow form that Rogue took. It appears it wasn't enough though, because Natsu manages to burn Sting's insignia and Gajeel catches onto the weakness of Rogue's shadow form. 

I wanted to rip Gajeel to shreds when he elbowed Rogue in the chin, and a bruise formed on my own as I lay my head onto Laxus who stood behind me. 

"I do not envy you." Laxus snickered behind me, and I elbowed him in the balls for running his mouth. Erza huffed at him, patting my back in silent approval as our focus was back on the fight below. 

Natsu caught Sting's secret art with one hand, what the fuck is he on? Even I was gaping, hell- everyone in the damn stadium shut up real quick at that. I groaned as Rogue received another punch, Gajeel wasn't kidding when he said he's not holding back. As much as I want my team to win, this is a fight that my best friends have wanted since they were younger, and it hurts to see them so defeated. 

Besides, do they think they can stand a chance against me if they lose to Natsu and Gajeel so easily?

"STING! ROGUE! GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND FIGHT! I DID NOT JUST TAKE A BEATING FOR NO REASON!" I bellowed to my friends, and my shouts reached them as they struggled to get up.

"The two dragon slayers are up again! All with encouragement from Nakahara Y/N, will the Queen of Sheep be what leads these two to victory!?" 

"I won't lose, not when I made a promise to Y/N and Lector." Sting got up and was dead serious, so much so that it gave me the chills. Rogue didn't fall behind either, nodding in agreement.

"I won't lose, not with Y/N on the line." His shadow drive flared at his words, and he stood to his full height as seriously as Sting beside him.

Jesus, too much me was mentioned there.

Natsu and Gajeel shared a look, shocked as they activated their dragon force despite their beat down, and I smiled at my boys. That's the one thing that I love and hate about them, how damned stubborn they can be when they want something. 

And this right here, this isn't any different. 

"Rogue-" 

"You have your turn, and I'll have mine. Regardless of what you say, I have promises that require fulfilling as well." 

Sting didn't argue, and the Sting began to attack relentlessly, the speed- the strength of his  increasing at a dangerous level, those attacks of his were lethal. My jaw dropped as Sting demolished the arena floor, and my team watched as they plummeted into the darkness. 

"Shit, I can't see." I winced as I leaned over and attempted to get a good look, Laxus and Erza attempting to do the same, when lacrima orbs were tossed down their for us to get a closer look. This fight literally had me on the edge of my seat, and I felt my heart plummet to the depths of hell as I watched and anticipated both Sabertooth and Fairy Tails attacks. Of course, I wanted my team to win.. but, Sting and Rogue, this is literally a dream come true. 

And depending on how this goes, there's a date that'll be planned between me and Sting. And Rogue, he told me he'd prove that he's the better slayer, so I can do nothing but watch as anxiety eats me up. Sting's attacks were brutal as he didn't give either of my team members a chance to breath, and he managed to knock them out cold. 

Sting, he did it. 

When he looked up at the cameras, I knew he was looking at me. My knees fell weak at the look he gave me, and I grinned at him. Though, my friends weren't too happy about this outcome.. so I fixed my face quickly by hiding it away in the darkness of my fedora. I could feel Rogue's rage, he didn't get a chance to fight them, Sting left no room for recovery. 

But, both Natsu and Gajeel got up, they were awake after that fucking attack? 

Sometimes I forget how durable dragon slayers are, especially these two, crazy as hell. 

Sting was absolutely outraged by this fact, and I would be too if I were them. Natsu was about to go into detail on how he paid attention to how Sting moves, when Gajeel began to correct him.. which then lead to an argument.. which then led to Gajeel getting tossed into a mine cart and wheeled away. 

"Not only did you underestimate me, but you really think you're good enough for Y/N. In that case, prove it right here and now, I'll be enough.. so come on!" Natsu egged the two on, the words 'Come on' lighting up in flames on his fingers. 

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

I finally updated

I apologize for waiting so long, I've just been lazyyy 

Hope you liek this chapter xoxo, I did what I could with the situation I developed 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 2.9K 19
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜š๐˜‹ ๐˜น ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ! (๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜‘๐˜ซ๐˜ฌ). "๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๏ฟฝ...
181K 3.8K 42
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๅฎถๆ— โ”†๐Š๐€๐™๐Ž๐Š๐” / ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ข๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ หšเฟ.โˆ—ฬฅโบ ( ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ซ...
6.5K 227 10
You are a normal human being, living a normal human life. You have two loving parents, friends, decent grades and everything is nice. What else could...
6K 109 46
ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ VARIOUS BSD X READER ONE-SHOTS Works from my Tumblr! All works are fluff ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ